Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-18-2017, 09:41 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Esco Bars View Post
Exactly. My point was that what people think is reality is actually a huge misconception by the collective belief but everything is malleable. This is why prayer works. When enough people focus and put enough feeling into something it can alter the perceived reality and that's what is reffered to as a miracle.
Right I get you. I thought you were equating perceived reality to ultimate reality as opposed to a misconception of reality.

Its kind of the "if nobody heard it, did the tree really fall?" Thing. Of course it did, because like the butterfly effect even the smallest of events can change everything.

Thats why I dont think its specifically wrong to read up on numerology. It could come about that this very unlikely scenario is actual reality. I just subscribe more to occums razor and find this belief to be founded on extremely unstable ground.
Unread 04-18-2017, 09:41 AM   #111

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Esco Bars View Post
Exactly. My point was that what people think is reality is actually a huge misconception by the collective belief but everything is malleable. This is why prayer works. When enough people focus and put enough feeling into something it can alter the perceived reality and that's what is reffered to as a miracle.
Right I get you. I thought you were equating perceived reality to ultimate reality as opposed to a misconception of reality.

Its kind of the "if nobody heard it, did the tree really fall?" Thing. Of course it did, because like the butterfly effect even the smallest of events can change everything.

Thats why I dont think its specifically wrong to read up on numerology. It could come about that this very unlikely scenario is actual reality. I just subscribe more to occums razor and find this belief to be founded on extremely unstable ground.

Unread 04-18-2017, 11:29 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post
You're a joke honestly but ill humor you.

The fact you name yourself Godbody show's what a moron you are. I mean you claim to know secrets. But anyone who knows secrets reveals them or cloaks them. Either you are a researcher or an initiate. You're not a researcher and you hate the initiated so you're an obvious fraud. Or crazy, being, this is all in your head. You made all of this up and then spent hours thinking about it. You probably have a weird journal with number patterns and shit that would seem insane to anyone else.

If you're not a complete idiot show me one thing you discovered that even matters in the slightest.
I explained everything to the point where a 4 yr old could understand it. I even provided visuals for stupid shitheads like you that think the Pythagorean numerology chart is something I pulled out of my ass

I'm a researcher and I'm initiated by blood because I have several family members that are masons including very successful architects and politicians

Anyway to sum up the body I just caught:

You're not smarter than me. You dont travel. You dont bag bitches. You can't beat me in a battle

just kill yourself at this point. You live behind a screen and have 0 life experience like those faggots Babylon and Esso. I never thought I'd live to see the day where fatass, pimply faced introvert losers that eat Doritos and drink Mt Dew all day would have the nerve to talk shit about a nigga they look up and aspire to be like

Last edited by Godbody; 04-18-2017 at 11:32 AM.
Unread 04-18-2017, 11:29 AM   #112

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post
You're a joke honestly but ill humor you.

The fact you name yourself Godbody show's what a moron you are. I mean you claim to know secrets. But anyone who knows secrets reveals them or cloaks them. Either you are a researcher or an initiate. You're not a researcher and you hate the initiated so you're an obvious fraud. Or crazy, being, this is all in your head. You made all of this up and then spent hours thinking about it. You probably have a weird journal with number patterns and shit that would seem insane to anyone else.

If you're not a complete idiot show me one thing you discovered that even matters in the slightest.
I explained everything to the point where a 4 yr old could understand it. I even provided visuals for stupid shitheads like you that think the Pythagorean numerology chart is something I pulled out of my ass

I'm a researcher and I'm initiated by blood because I have several family members that are masons including very successful architects and politicians

You're not smarter than me. You dont travel. You dont bag bitches. You can't beat me in a battle

just kill yourself at this point. You live behind a screen and have 0 life experience like those faggots Babylon and Esso. I never thought I'd live to see the day where fatass, pimply faced introvert losers that eat Doritos and drink Mt Dew all day would have the nerve to talk shit about a nigga they look up and aspire to be like

Last edited by Godbody; 04-18-2017 at 11:32 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2017, 01:30 PM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
I explained everything to the point where a 4 yr old could understand it.
You explained everything to the point > TRANSLATION: This fool follows signs like he thinks he's Nicolas Cage in National Treasure but he really just walks in circles at the park with a metal detector sporting flip flops and a can of luke warm Coors.

Quote:
I even provided visuals for stupid shitheads like you that think the Pythagorean numerology chart is something I pulled out of my ass
This is just hilarious, you fuck head. Do you really think the ancient Pythagorean Cult used modern English for their coding? All you have is a chart where numbers match up with letters by column. I've seen the very chart used in hella places. It's not some sacred scripture dumb ass or an ancient code to anything. It's probably an idiot safety. Meant to stop your stupidity where it is.

Quote:
I'm a 'researcher and I'm initiated' "by blood" because I have several family members that are masons including very successful architects and politicians
So you're a researcher by blood moron? And you can't be intiated by "blood" in that sense. By very definition of the word you're proven wrong. Or you don't know what it means to be initiated by blood. Initiations are a process one chooses to grow through. The Bush's are all blood relation but had to be initiated individually into Skull n Bones and whatever other orders they belong to. Because you have to take oaths.

You're not smarter than me. You dont travel. You dont bag bitches. You can't beat me in a battle kill yourself.

0 life experience. faggot. fatass, pimply faced introvert loser that eat Doritos and drink Mt Dew.

If a bitch fucks you she's crazier than you're thong wearing ass. See Pulse in high heals making up equations on the wall. Fuckin skitz
Unread 04-18-2017, 01:30 PM   #113

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
I explained everything to the point where a 4 yr old could understand it.
You explained everything to the point > TRANSLATION: This fool follows signs like he thinks he's Nicolas Cage in National Treasure but he really just walks in circles at the park with a metal detector sporting flip flops and a can of luke warm Coors.

Quote:
I even provided visuals for stupid shitheads like you that think the Pythagorean numerology chart is something I pulled out of my ass
This is just hilarious, you fuck head. Do you really think the ancient Pythagorean Cult used modern English for their coding? All you have is a chart where numbers match up with letters by column. I've seen the very chart used in hella places. It's not some sacred scripture dumb ass or an ancient code to anything. It's probably an idiot safety. Meant to stop your stupidity where it is.

Quote:
I'm a 'researcher and I'm initiated' "by blood" because I have several family members that are masons including very successful architects and politicians
So you're a researcher by blood moron? And you can't be intiated by "blood" in that sense. By very definition of the word you're proven wrong. Or you don't know what it means to be initiated by blood. Initiations are a process one chooses to grow through. The Bush's are all blood relation but had to be initiated individually into Skull n Bones and whatever other orders they belong to. Because you have to take oaths.

You're not smarter than me. You dont travel. You dont bag bitches. You can't beat me in a battle kill yourself.

0 life experience. faggot. fatass, pimply faced introvert loser that eat Doritos and drink Mt Dew.

If a bitch fucks you she's crazier than you're thong wearing ass. See Pulse in high heals making up equations on the wall. Fuckin skitz
Unread 04-18-2017, 01:36 PM
Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

lmaooo yall boys going in on some cult conspiracy theory roast session type shit.....
Unread 04-18-2017, 01:36 PM   #114

Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)

lmaooo yall boys going in on some cult conspiracy theory roast session type shit.....
Unread 04-18-2017, 01:40 PM
Pablo Esco Bars
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 9 Lost

Wow
Unread 04-18-2017, 01:40 PM   #115

Pablo Esco Bars
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 67 text
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Wow

Tags
8+9^2=pulseisafaggot, anotheruselesspulsethread, conspiracynut, imgrc, link time, pulsewantstysondick, rantsdad