Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Help & Support > Bugs/Complaints > Complaints
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 09-25-2014, 08:22 AM
X-Calibur
Mentioned: 983 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost
Default Ok Ok Ok A Few Things I Feel Need To Be Said....

this isnt a godbody rant or a detrimental statement this is some fundamental questions about Letsbeef and where its going and what should or shouldnt be happening ....

let me start with the forums ...

Welcome Forum
Love this idea however all system posts at least should be posting it with an @ mention if not a direct PM to that new person ... im loving the community's response to this all seem to be engaing in welcoming our new members which is great...

further more to this in the long run all new members will make this there home there go too place all Rules anf forum rules should be moved to here and stickied or atleast duplicated @OSKAR i know you updated these ....

Live Chatroom
why in the fuck is this still there.... seriously delete it get rid of it its fucking point less the OP in there has code which doesnt work and its just a fucking link atleast someone embed it in there if its going to stay look so amateur we dont need it shit we can link to the chat room from the MY LB drop down ... come on @NOBLE remove this ...

Music Lounge
not used no one posts in it they all use the general forums if we are going to allow all shit to go in the general forum why have this thread get rid of it or enforce the general forum and move threads across ....

cash battles
no problems with this all good and upto date nicely implemented ...

crew battles
the now working flashing GIF looks cheap and tacky in my opinion ... great we are shouting about and this forum was made upon my idea and it kills me to see it so poorly managed ... thank @DJ Denton @Anarchist and who ever else took it on after i got banned .... however this whole thread needs updating completly why invest pesudo's time in fixing it then having a piss poor foundation to re-launch it on ... @NOBLE this needs fucking sorting ASAP the whole threads need re-organising the completed battles sub forum to be deleted ... all it should have now is recruiting and call outs .... this needs some attention ASAP...

also on the subject of crew battles why arent we clearing out the booth of all the old shit if i still had my mod spot you can bet ya ass it would be emptied by now clean and set up ready for new battles to start happening... are we not doing this due to the fear that it may fuck it all up again enlighten me @NOBLE @Pugz

Graphics
this to me is now outdated and @V3numb has to be to blame for it why yall made him green beats me he dont do fuck all!!!!! i saw the mod log when i was a mod he dont do shit .... the forum is dead and pointless make him purple again challange him to re-ignite it or delete it all together and take his mod spot .... either way this makes no sense to me on a battle site any more it should have a sub forum cat in the general thread or something i dont think it warrants its own forum now unless the mod responsible for it does something with it ....

Audio Lounge
@murdeours swag @stricc what are yall doing since you been made mods you should have some incentive in this forum something yall should be investing ya time into i dont see yall doing much @stricc & swagg i tried to push off that big vote off to yall on the aduio siude to try help out the audio side yet none of yall was interested ??? personally fell yall should be holding little events on the reg to boost activity in this thread... seems pretty dead in there to me...

now onto the Letsbeef happenings section....

i poersonally feel the three promotions contests and contest sign ups should all be put together under the heading "Promotions" a contest is a promotion of Lb itself the sign ups dont need they own forum they can be a sub forum but yes i feel al those three should be put together and the site news should be used as the channel to promote these as they come up on the home page you should then link them to the pomotions section...

i just feel theres too many threads for something that all seem very closely interlinked with each that would look and function a lot better in one place ....

hall fo fame

this is all good but for gods sake give it to @EtH @RULE no offence my brother but ya been slacking on this ....

the letsbeef site information guide

probably the most useful forum we have and we shove it at the bottom this should be sat under the welcome forum at the top or intergrated as a sub forum into the welcome forum at the top .....

with that said doea anyone agree or have any ideas on what should be different ... new skin lets refresh the forums too ....

moving onto mods now this is going to piss some people off and probably not make me so popluar but seriously i have a point to be made ...

are moderators sole purpose to be REACTIVE or PROACTIVE....

by that i mean are they in a position where we see them as someone we go to to give problems and they fix them...

or do we wont them to be PROACTIVE and be out there pushing new ideas seeing threw new competitoins running forum games and what not intoroducing incentives to increase activity...

for me moderators can be seen as Deputy Managers they all should have specific areas of the site they are responsible for and they all should have targets set in terms of achievements we would like for the site ...

i personally feel each mod should have an area they are working on and are pushing constantly ... currently i feel alot of the mods are just sat on there hands not doing alot for the site in terms of pushing the activity ...

so for example the team should be split up into there own sections ...

i.e
@stricc @Murderous Swagg
audio section
in holding this section we expect there to be a monthly competion in the audio section we also expect you to have incentives in place to push voting and battling as a whole last month we saw X amount of votes cast this month we wont a 10% increase plus 10% more battles through the booth

@AfterThought @ILLoKWENT
text section
blah blah blah

@V3numb
graphics
blah blah blah

i feel the mods on this site arent pushed enough to go out and achieve we need to be managing the mods giving them tasks and challanges if we all just sit on out hands shit doesnt happen until the community complain about something ...

so what im saying is we need to be PROACTIVE !!!! @Pugz @NOBLE @DJ Denton yall should be pushing your staff into certain areas to focus on them and to bring activity to them but in doing that you need to give them realistic targets and goals that are both realisitic and measurable in the fact that they feel they have achieved you see they have and the site reaps the benifits from that ...

i know ive gone off on a massive thread here but i truely believe all of this is very valid...

i am forever thankful for the work you all do but from a managers point of view this site is mis managed in terms of what it could get out of it from a little structure and drive ...

i mean im not picking fights or anything but what does @DJ Denton do as an admin??

what does @V3numb do as a mod
does @Muggz need a mod spot to be a host of the youtube and radio

it goes out to all the mods the only ones i see putting in work daily and actively in terms of there roles are clearly defined are the like of

@ILLoKWENT churns out FVC consistently @NOBLE puts in a new skin and does it all of his own back
@2FUEL when he is active votes the shit out the booth
@OSKAR re-wrote the sites rules and always has a hand in the tourneys running and implementing them

what im saying it all the mods should have a purpose on the site lets look at illo and the FVC we all know he does he actively moderates it he keeps the standards of it to a certain level...

why cant we implement that with all our other members of staff in certain sections of the site ..

like well all know @Pugz handles the contests and promo's and cash battles no one complains about those beacuse he has a handle on it he is actively in control of it ...

im saying lets give the mods purpose and convert our team into PROACTIVE moderstors instead of REACTIVE ...

Discuss....

X-Calibur The leader of ...

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

... No One Cared Who I Was Until I Put The Mask On ...

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 09-25-2014, 08:22 AM   #1

X-Calibur
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1529 text

Default Ok Ok Ok A Few Things I Feel Need To Be Said....

this isnt a godbody rant or a detrimental statement this is some fundamental questions about Letsbeef and where its going and what should or shouldnt be happening ....

Welcome Forum
Love this idea however all system posts at least should be posting it with an @ mention if not a direct PM to that new person ... im loving the community's response to this all seem to be engaing in welcoming our new members which is great...

further more to this in the long run all new members will make this there home there go too place all Rules anf forum rules should be moved to here and stickied or atleast duplicated @OSKAR i know you updated these ....

Live Chatroom
why in the fuck is this still there.... seriously delete it get rid of it its fucking point less the OP in there has code which doesnt work and its just a fucking link atleast someone embed it in there if its going to stay look so amateur we dont need it shit we can link to the chat room from the MY LB drop down ... come on @NOBLE remove this ...

Music Lounge
not used no one posts in it they all use the general forums if we are going to allow all shit to go in the general forum why have this thread get rid of it or enforce the general forum and move threads across ....

cash battles
no problems with this all good and upto date nicely implemented ...

crew battles
the now working flashing GIF looks cheap and tacky in my opinion ... great we are shouting about and this forum was made upon my idea and it kills me to see it so poorly managed ... thank @DJ Denton @Anarchist and who ever else took it on after i got banned .... however this whole thread needs updating completly why invest pesudo's time in fixing it then having a piss poor foundation to re-launch it on ... @NOBLE this needs fucking sorting ASAP the whole threads need re-organising the completed battles sub forum to be deleted ... all it should have now is recruiting and call outs .... this needs some attention ASAP...

also on the subject of crew battles why arent we clearing out the booth of all the old shit if i still had my mod spot you can bet ya ass it would be emptied by now clean and set up ready for new battles to start happening... are we not doing this due to the fear that it may fuck it all up again enlighten me @NOBLE @Pugz

Graphics
this to me is now outdated and @V3numb has to be to blame for it why yall made him green beats me he dont do fuck all!!!!! i saw the mod log when i was a mod he dont do shit .... the forum is dead and pointless make him purple again challange him to re-ignite it or delete it all together and take his mod spot .... either way this makes no sense to me on a battle site any more it should have a sub forum cat in the general thread or something i dont think it warrants its own forum now unless the mod responsible for it does something with it ....

Audio Lounge
@murdeours swag @stricc what are yall doing since you been made mods you should have some incentive in this forum something yall should be investing ya time into i dont see yall doing much @stricc & swagg i tried to push off that big vote off to yall on the aduio siude to try help out the audio side yet none of yall was interested ??? personally fell yall should be holding little events on the reg to boost activity in this thread... seems pretty dead in there to me...

now onto the Letsbeef happenings section....

i poersonally feel the three promotions contests and contest sign ups should all be put together under the heading "Promotions" a contest is a promotion of Lb itself the sign ups dont need they own forum they can be a sub forum but yes i feel al those three should be put together and the site news should be used as the channel to promote these as they come up on the home page you should then link them to the pomotions section...

i just feel theres too many threads for something that all seem very closely interlinked with each that would look and function a lot better in one place ....

hall fo fame

this is all good but for gods sake give it to @EtH @RULE no offence my brother but ya been slacking on this ....

the letsbeef site information guide

probably the most useful forum we have and we shove it at the bottom this should be sat under the welcome forum at the top or intergrated as a sub forum into the welcome forum at the top .....

with that said doea anyone agree or have any ideas on what should be different ... new skin lets refresh the forums too ....

moving onto mods now this is going to piss some people off and probably not make me so popluar but seriously i have a point to be made ...

are moderators sole purpose to be REACTIVE or PROACTIVE....

by that i mean are they in a position where we see them as someone we go to to give problems and they fix them...

or do we wont them to be PROACTIVE and be out there pushing new ideas seeing threw new competitoins running forum games and what not intoroducing incentives to increase activity...

for me moderators can be seen as Deputy Managers they all should have specific areas of the site they are responsible for and they all should have targets set in terms of achievements we would like for the site ...

i personally feel each mod should have an area they are working on and are pushing constantly ... currently i feel alot of the mods are just sat on there hands not doing alot for the site in terms of pushing the activity ...

so for example the team should be split up into there own sections ...

i.e
@stricc @Murderous Swagg
audio section
in holding this section we expect there to be a monthly competion in the audio section we also expect you to have incentives in place to push voting and battling as a whole last month we saw X amount of votes cast this month we wont a 10% increase plus 10% more battles through the booth

@AfterThought @ILLoKWENT
text section
blah blah blah

@V3numb
graphics
blah blah blah

i feel the mods on this site arent pushed enough to go out and achieve we need to be managing the mods giving them tasks and challanges if we all just sit on out hands shit doesnt happen until the community complain about something ...

so what im saying is we need to be PROACTIVE !!!! @Pugz @NOBLE @DJ Denton yall should be pushing your staff into certain areas to focus on them and to bring activity to them but in doing that you need to give them realistic targets and goals that are both realisitic and measurable in the fact that they feel they have achieved you see they have and the site reaps the benifits from that ...

i know ive gone off on a massive thread here but i truely believe all of this is very valid...

i am forever thankful for the work you all do but from a managers point of view this site is mis managed in terms of what it could get out of it from a little structure and drive ...

i mean im not picking fights or anything but what does @DJ Denton do as an admin??

what does @V3numb do as a mod
does @Muggz need a mod spot to be a host of the youtube and radio

it goes out to all the mods the only ones i see putting in work daily and actively in terms of there roles are clearly defined are the like of

@ILLoKWENT churns out FVC consistently @NOBLE puts in a new skin and does it all of his own back
@2FUEL when he is active votes the shit out the booth
@OSKAR re-wrote the sites rules and always has a hand in the tourneys running and implementing them

what im saying it all the mods should have a purpose on the site lets look at illo and the FVC we all know he does he actively moderates it he keeps the standards of it to a certain level...

why cant we implement that with all our other members of staff in certain sections of the site ..

like well all know @Pugz handles the contests and promo's and cash battles no one complains about those beacuse he has a handle on it he is actively in control of it ...

im saying lets give the mods purpose and convert our team into PROACTIVE moderstors instead of REACTIVE ...

Discuss....

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 09-25-2014, 09:23 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Calibur View Post

Welcome Forum

I agree. It seems pointless making a welcome thread if the person we're welcoming isn't directed to the thread in some form. People are just wasting their time welcoming these people and th new guy is none the wiser to the actual forums.

Live Chatroom

Again I agree. It needs addressing. tbt the Tiny Chat has never really worked other than in fits and spells. For the most part it's absolutely dead. I remember when we had the Userplane chat and people were using it every day, talking shit, roasting, caming and micing up to freestyle. Switching to TC killed that part of the site despite numerous protests not to go down that route. The fact it's not even embedded just makes it worse.
I'll replay tot he rest later. Something just came up.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 09-25-2014, 09:23 AM   #2

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Calibur View Post

Welcome Forum

I agree. It seems pointless making a welcome thread if the person we're welcoming isn't directed to the thread in some form. People are just wasting their time welcoming these people and th new guy is none the wiser to the actual forums.

Live Chatroom

Again I agree. It needs addressing. tbt the Tiny Chat has never really worked other than in fits and spells. For the most part it's absolutely dead. I remember when we had the Userplane chat and people were using it every day, talking shit, roasting, caming and micing up to freestyle. Switching to TC killed that part of the site despite numerous protests not to go down that route. The fact it's not even embedded just makes it worse.
I'll replay tot he rest later. Something just came up.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 09-25-2014, 10:07 AM
X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Well i dint think this thread is going anywhere ....

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 09-25-2014, 10:07 AM   #3

X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Well i dint think this thread is going anywhere ....
Unread 09-25-2014, 11:25 AM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Tbh, we need to cut hella boards. I've owned/run numerous online communities and one of my biggest mistakes was creating a board for a bunch of different topics. The truth is, unless you have thousands of people actively browsing your site at any given time, there's going to be stagnation. We really don't have enough members to sustain the boards we have. That's why the topical section is essentially dead. (Or at least I think it is, haven't checked it recently.)
Unread 09-25-2014, 11:25 AM   #4

Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)

Tbh, we need to cut hella boards. I've owned/run numerous online communities and one of my biggest mistakes was creating a board for a bunch of different topics. The truth is, unless you have thousands of people actively browsing your site at any given time, there's going to be stagnation. We really don't have enough members to sustain the boards we have. That's why the topical section is essentially dead. (Or at least I think it is, haven't checked it recently.)
Unread 09-25-2014, 12:02 PM
Denton
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

I pretty much run and fund LB's Social Media outlets and advertising. Thanks smartass
Unread 09-25-2014, 12:02 PM   #5

Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 76 audio / 818 text

I pretty much run and fund LB's Social Media outlets and advertising. Thanks smartass
Unread 09-25-2014, 12:07 PM
X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Fund social media last time I checked that was free ... Twitter and Facebook and what as campaigns you paying for ?

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 09-25-2014, 12:07 PM   #6

X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Fund social media last time I checked that was free ... Twitter and Facebook and what as campaigns you paying for ?
Unread 09-25-2014, 12:08 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Word. We got too many forums thats just there. Shit needs to be organized right and not scattered everywhere.
Unread 09-25-2014, 12:08 PM   #7

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Word. We got too many forums thats just there. Shit needs to be organized right and not scattered everywhere.

Unread 09-25-2014, 12:10 PM
Denton
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Clearly you don't know there's facebook and twitter advertising. Also the radio. I mean fuck I go into my pockets to help this place.
Unread 09-25-2014, 12:10 PM   #8

Denton
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Clearly you don't know there's facebook and twitter advertising. Also the radio. I mean fuck I go into my pockets to help this place.
Unread 09-25-2014, 12:49 PM
X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

The radio doesn't need paying for and we both know this ...

And if your running Facebook and Twitter ad's where are they why haven't they been shared on here for members to promote ...

Because they don't exsist you just post status and share content don't try tell me ya paying for ads when we both know your bit ...

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Not*.

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 09-25-2014, 12:49 PM   #9

X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

The radio doesn't need paying for and we both know this ...

And if your running Facebook and Twitter ad's where are they why haven't they been shared on here for members to promote ...

Because they don't exsist you just post status and share content don't try tell me ya paying for ads when we both know your bit ...

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Not*.
Unread 09-25-2014, 01:36 PM
Denton
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Lol ok faggot. You're so fucking clueless.
Unread 09-25-2014, 01:36 PM   #10

Denton
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Lol ok faggot. You're so fucking clueless.
Closed Thread