Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Who are these faggots you speak of?

Unread 07-25-2018, 08:03 PM
Wes Seneca

Id Pick Wilder.. The Fight With Ortiz.. sort of made me see His ..Unrefined style as capable of Being able to Handle a decent Boxer..Ortiz is More Than Decent..a Better Boxer than Joshua But joshua has More.. Strength..But his Style is predictable as far as Following a Mold that Fighters use..
Take away his Jab and Hurt and Spin Him.. and He's done....also Use your Jab..Like a More Athletic Klitchko.. You get Him outta There.. Fury will do that With his Height alone and He's Shit.. But is A Threat for that Reason..

Wilder has a Mayorga Appeal with Him... He can and Most likely will Be stopped.. I don't see Joshua doing it.. he gets Too ..cautious like he did with... Parker..all his wins since..Klitchko have been Lackluster..

I pick Wilder By late or Early Ko.. the Middle rounds will be the decider.. if Joshua can ADJUST..(which we know he can)
Unread 07-25-2018, 08:03 PM   #12

Wes Seneca

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Id Pick Wilder.. The Fight With Ortiz.. sort of made me see His ..Unrefined style as capable of Being able to Handle a decent Boxer..Ortiz is More Than Decent..a Better Boxer than Joshua But joshua has More.. Strength..But his Style is predictable as far as Following a Mold that Fighters use..
Take away his Jab and Hurt and Spin Him.. and He's done....also Use your Jab..Like a More Athletic Klitchko.. You get Him outta There.. Fury will do that With his Height alone and He's Shit.. But is A Threat for that Reason..

Wilder has a Mayorga Appeal with Him... He can and Most likely will Be stopped.. I don't see Joshua doing it.. he gets Too ..cautious like he did with... Parker..all his wins since..Klitchko have been Lackluster..

I pick Wilder By late or Early Ko.. the Middle rounds will be the decider.. if Joshua can ADJUST..(which we know he can)

Unread 07-30-2018, 12:00 AM
Himura Battosai
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.58/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

@NOBLE FURY puts both of em to sleep.

End of thread.

Wilder > Athletic
AJ > Power+Technique
Fury > Genius God Level Fight IQ (that cannot be taught)

ofcourse both AJ and Wilder have great genetics. specially Wilder his body frame i just build to chop things off. Fury still wins by points
Unread 07-30-2018, 12:00 AM   #13

Himura Battosai
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.58/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 6 text
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

@NOBLE FURY puts both of em to sleep.

End of thread.

Wilder > Athletic
AJ > Power+Technique
Fury > Genius God Level Fight IQ (that cannot be taught)

ofcourse both AJ and Wilder have great genetics. specially Wilder his body frame i just build to chop things off. Fury still wins by points