Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024

Battle Feed
PHAZEDD vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Truer vs Jatho Sups
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Profite vs Skitt_Blazin
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs PHAZEDD
Truer vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Truer vs Skitt_Blazin
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs PHAZEDD
7 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-13-2013, 06:39 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Westcoast Album Reviews

I was doing these a while ago on RIA, during my...downtime...and thought I kind of want to get back into the shit. So I'm gonna post up the few reviews I did on there, and then start some new ones. TO DUBCCN *Whoosh*

D-Dimes - U Got Mail Pt. 2
D-Dimes - You Got Mail Pt. 3
D-Dimes - Flok Boyz
D-Dimes - Flok Boyz 2
D-Dimes - Kush Life
D-Dimes - Reality Music
Glasses Malone - White Lightning
LoveRanch - Freak of the Industry
Mac Lucci - Cortez Muzik
Mac Lucci - Cortez Muzik Vol. 2
Mac Lucci - Cortez Muzik Vol. 3
Mac Lucci - The Pre-Hustle
Mac Lucci - The Pre-Hustle 2

Last edited by Hubert Cumberdale; 03-03-2014 at 01:51 PM.
Unread 08-13-2013, 06:39 PM   #1

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Westcoast Album Reviews

I was doing these a while ago on RIA, during my...downtime...and thought I kind of want to get back into the shit. So I'm gonna post up the few reviews I did on there, and then start some new ones. TO DUBCCN *Whoosh*

D-Dimes - U Got Mail Pt. 2
D-Dimes - You Got Mail Pt. 3
D-Dimes - Flok Boyz
D-Dimes - Flok Boyz 2
D-Dimes - Kush Life
D-Dimes - Reality Music
Glasses Malone - White Lightning
LoveRanch - Freak of the Industry
Mac Lucci - Cortez Muzik
Mac Lucci - Cortez Muzik Vol. 2
Mac Lucci - Cortez Muzik Vol. 3
Mac Lucci - The Pre-Hustle
Mac Lucci - The Pre-Hustle 2

Last edited by Hubert Cumberdale; 03-03-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Unread 08-13-2013, 06:46 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

I refuse to spell Music like Musik!!!! (LB edit: How awesome is it that I dissed Murda Musik before it was even made? )

As far as I can find, this is the first mixtape Mac Lucci performed on. I've already listened to two after it, including it's sequel, so it'll be interesting to see how he started out.

The first track off the album is dope. Lights, Camera, Action has a really chilled out feeling to it. No features, so in being the first track and a solo one at that, this would be a big one for him to have.

The album seems quite dark. It still has that westcoast feeling to it, but it feels very farmiliar of something that The Dogg Pound would release, and since it's sponsered by Snoop Dogg and it featurs everyone from DPG, it's easy to see why. When the album gets on it seems to smooth out with some slicker beats but for the first chunk, this is the case.

Pu$$y is quite a good track. It's Mac featuring his Hustle Boyz duo partner D-Dimes, so you'd expect it to be a nice one. The beat is real chilled and the rapping flows along with it well. Another nice song is Amazen, no idea why they spell it like that but it's Hustle Boyz together again and their style shows when they go off on the beat together.

I think the features really kill this album. Da Rilla is on 5 of the tracks, and I can't hear one where he sounds good. I know it's common of mixtapes, but theres only 5 tracks out of a 23 track/skit tape so it's not a great addition to me.

The best song on the album by far is Change. It's obviously got a lot of influence from 2pac as it's meaning is quite like Baby Don't Cry and the title itself reminding us of Changes. It's a crazy nice song. Dope beat and good rapping.

Overall, it's an average album. You have a few nice songs in there but you have to skip to them.

7/10

Unread 08-13-2013, 06:46 PM   #2

Hubert Cumberdale

I refuse to spell Music like Musik!!!! (LB edit: How awesome is it that I dissed Murda Musik before it was even made? )

As far as I can find, this is the first mixtape Mac Lucci performed on. I've already listened to two after it, including it's sequel, so it'll be interesting to see how he started out.

The first track off the album is dope. Lights, Camera, Action has a really chilled out feeling to it. No features, so in being the first track and a solo one at that, this would be a big one for him to have.

The album seems quite dark. It still has that westcoast feeling to it, but it feels very farmiliar of something that The Dogg Pound would release, and since it's sponsered by Snoop Dogg and it featurs everyone from DPG, it's easy to see why. When the album gets on it seems to smooth out with some slicker beats but for the first chunk, this is the case.

Pu$$y is quite a good track. It's Mac featuring his Hustle Boyz duo partner D-Dimes, so you'd expect it to be a nice one. The beat is real chilled and the rapping flows along with it well. Another nice song is Amazen, no idea why they spell it like that but it's Hustle Boyz together again and their style shows when they go off on the beat together.

I think the features really kill this album. Da Rilla is on 5 of the tracks, and I can't hear one where he sounds good. I know it's common of mixtapes, but theres only 5 tracks out of a 23 track/skit tape so it's not a great addition to me.

The best song on the album by far is Change. It's obviously got a lot of influence from 2pac as it's meaning is quite like Baby Don't Cry and the title itself reminding us of Changes. It's a crazy nice song. Dope beat and good rapping.

Overall, it's an average album. You have a few nice songs in there but you have to skip to them.

7/10

Unread 08-13-2013, 06:48 PM
EtH

I help out too.
Unread 08-13-2013, 06:48 PM   #3

EtH

I help out too.

Unread 08-13-2013, 06:50 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

My brother put me on to Mac Lucci recently. Ever since I introduced him to Nipsey he was looking to repay me with a name so he was scoping the westcoast underground scene and came up with Mac.

To start, I think Mac Lucci is currently one of the best on the westcoast. Nipsey started off really good but his music turned a little new-age for me. Mac has a really good blend of westcoast and new-age beats, so although he's keeping it fresh and current, he's not forgetting the genre and he's trying to do what Snoop and Game have been failing at.

The albums pretty dope. Get It California is really dope and I find myself singing the chorus to myself all day. One of the best on the album to me and really should have been made a single or something because it's as good as anything else coming out of the westcoast. Mac Lucci comes off to me as like a cross between The Game and Snoop Dogg. He has the slick kind of style, but he also seems kind of raw. Also he smashes Game's stupid tattoos by looking like a burn victim himself lmao. He had some good success with Cali Life, and it's another cracking album. Really chilled out beat that suits the summer down to the ground.

Overall, he's got the old school westcoast style so if you're looking for complex rhyming and talented lyricism, then he won't be your guy. What he does have is the chilled out songs, slick style and and ideal album to stick on when you're chilling out and having a few smokes.

7.5/10

Unread 08-13-2013, 06:50 PM   #4

Hubert Cumberdale

My brother put me on to Mac Lucci recently. Ever since I introduced him to Nipsey he was looking to repay me with a name so he was scoping the westcoast underground scene and came up with Mac.

To start, I think Mac Lucci is currently one of the best on the westcoast. Nipsey started off really good but his music turned a little new-age for me. Mac has a really good blend of westcoast and new-age beats, so although he's keeping it fresh and current, he's not forgetting the genre and he's trying to do what Snoop and Game have been failing at.

The albums pretty dope. Get It California is really dope and I find myself singing the chorus to myself all day. One of the best on the album to me and really should have been made a single or something because it's as good as anything else coming out of the westcoast. Mac Lucci comes off to me as like a cross between The Game and Snoop Dogg. He has the slick kind of style, but he also seems kind of raw. Also he smashes Game's stupid tattoos by looking like a burn victim himself lmao. He had some good success with Cali Life, and it's another cracking album. Really chilled out beat that suits the summer down to the ground.

Overall, he's got the old school westcoast style so if you're looking for complex rhyming and talented lyricism, then he won't be your guy. What he does have is the chilled out songs, slick style and and ideal album to stick on when you're chilling out and having a few smokes.

7.5/10

Unread 08-13-2013, 07:06 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Mac released this short mixtape near the end of 2011. I'm not sure what the story is but I think he's got an album coming out called California Hustle or something like this. This is the first of two prequel mixtapes that he released before the big albums.

Once again, I have to say that for a new westcoast cat, Mac brought it. There are a few songs on here that shows some good rapping and a dope beat, and can you really ask for much more?

His Tribute to Nate Dogg, although not the best out of them all, is a dope song that goes out ot one of the greatest westcoast guys ever. Like Cortez Music 2, this album features Cali Life again. Although repeating over two tapes, it's a dope ass song and produced by one of the new age greats on the west, Dae One. If you don't know the guy, check out some of his shit because he is the future.

Another dope track is Real Gs Don't Die. It has a bit of a darker beat to it but keeps the slick style that you'd expect. He has some good energy in this tape and usually his downfall is slowing it down and sounding almost Lil Wayne-eske, so when he keeps it energetic and entertaining, he avoids any real downsides.
Traffic might be his best track that I've heard so far. It's got a lot of flavour to it and is relaxing as fuck. If you can find me someone that can't smoke a blunt to this, then I'll slap his Eminem loving ass in the face (unless he's kind of big, in which case I'll say that obviously we differ in musical tastes).

The production is no DJ Premier but it's original and has all the westcoast trimmings that you'd expect. The good mixture of old school NWA-eske beats mixed with a 2012 style. An original new artist doing his thing and this is a solid little album.

Overall, the only thing holding it back is that I think there is 9 tracks including an Intro. It's very short, but it has a bit of everything with a few R&B kind of songs mixed in with some G-Funk Gangsta shit. Every song is good but it's more of a mixtape to add to a collection that stand strong on it's own.

6.5/10

Last edited by Hubert Cumberdale; 02-27-2014 at 04:17 PM.
Unread 08-13-2013, 07:06 PM   #5

Hubert Cumberdale

Mac released this short mixtape near the end of 2011. I'm not sure what the story is but I think he's got an album coming out called California Hustle or something like this. This is the first of two prequel mixtapes that he released before the big albums.

Once again, I have to say that for a new westcoast cat, Mac brought it. There are a few songs on here that shows some good rapping and a dope beat, and can you really ask for much more?

His Tribute to Nate Dogg, although not the best out of them all, is a dope song that goes out ot one of the greatest westcoast guys ever. Like Cortez Music 2, this album features Cali Life again. Although repeating over two tapes, it's a dope ass song and produced by one of the new age greats on the west, Dae One. If you don't know the guy, check out some of his shit because he is the future.

Another dope track is Real Gs Don't Die. It has a bit of a darker beat to it but keeps the slick style that you'd expect. He has some good energy in this tape and usually his downfall is slowing it down and sounding almost Lil Wayne-eske, so when he keeps it energetic and entertaining, he avoids any real downsides.
Traffic might be his best track that I've heard so far. It's got a lot of flavour to it and is relaxing as fuck. If you can find me someone that can't smoke a blunt to this, then I'll slap his Eminem loving ass in the face (unless he's kind of big, in which case I'll say that obviously we differ in musical tastes).

The production is no DJ Premier but it's original and has all the westcoast trimmings that you'd expect. The good mixture of old school NWA-eske beats mixed with a 2012 style. An original new artist doing his thing and this is a solid little album.

Overall, the only thing holding it back is that I think there is 9 tracks including an Intro. It's very short, but it has a bit of everything with a few R&B kind of songs mixed in with some G-Funk Gangsta shit. Every song is good but it's more of a mixtape to add to a collection that stand strong on it's own.

6.5/10

Last edited by Hubert Cumberdale; 02-27-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Unread 08-13-2013, 07:14 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

So with the exception of one mixtape, I've been through everything of Mac Lucci. Now I decided to slide over to the other side of the Hustle Boyz, to D-Dimes. Dimes has released 3 mixtapes that I know of, but I can't find the first one anywhere, hence why I have a 2 at the end of this one with no first one to be seen.

Okay, I'm half way through the first song and it's not looking good. A song about money featuring shittu Waka Flocka that couldnt have a more new age sound. Really new sounding with very little westcoast influence in there. Song's called Bigg Bank, and unless you like the sound of the radio music, I wouldn't really listen to it if I were you. Bad start.

I'm not able to find every song as his Datpiff link fucked up, but it's took me to track 10 to find something I don't mind listening to. Blu Dream, which is probably his most popular song, is pretty good. I mean it's nothing special and the backround girl making her noise is a bit annoying, but it's okay I guess.

I saw a song with the name of "Hustle Boy Swagg". If he wasnt a part of Hustle Boyz, I'd has discredited it immediatley as the name itself is everything I hate in rap. God, oh why god did I not skip it? HORRIBLE song. Soulja Boy "swagg" all over this shit. This guy has a good sound and when he features on Lucci's shit, I think he's dope and probably the better of the two. But whoever is producing this album should be shot. I'm looking at you "Dj Digginum" or "Dj DickinumInTheAssWithThisShitMixtape". I think that nickname'll catch on.

Best song on the album is Tha Shiznit 2011. Why? Cause The Shiznit could never be a bad song. Fucking amazing track. He's not too bad at rapping on it either, but still not quite as good as Snoop on it. Sounds a tiny bit like Dre on this one too. I mean if just had most westcoast tracks like this one he could be a crazy dope rapper. I know his next album is produced by DJ Age, who also produces the Mac Lucci ones so hopfully theres a bit more westside floating around with it.

LMFAO. "2Glocc9z", a track with a horrible rip of Biggie's words, has this fat dude in it who's just embarrasing Kontroversii his name is. Hilarious how smh this guy is. I'll post the vid link just so you can see it. Also at one point, D-Dimes is rapping under a table. Soon, all the kids will be doing it. Dude's a trendsetter. All the real Shwagg takes place under a desk. Songs pretty shit.

Overall, no, this album was pretty damn shit. Really bad producing and although the dude has some potential, he's just doing everything wrong. Mac's taking it to the westcoast while Dimes has some Soulja Boi style rocking around in there. Dae One sort this dude's career out for him and throw some beats at um.

4.5/10

Unread 08-13-2013, 07:14 PM   #6

Hubert Cumberdale

So with the exception of one mixtape, I've been through everything of Mac Lucci. Now I decided to slide over to the other side of the Hustle Boyz, to D-Dimes. Dimes has released 3 mixtapes that I know of, but I can't find the first one anywhere, hence why I have a 2 at the end of this one with no first one to be seen.

Okay, I'm half way through the first song and it's not looking good. A song about money featuring shittu Waka Flocka that couldnt have a more new age sound. Really new sounding with very little westcoast influence in there. Song's called Bigg Bank, and unless you like the sound of the radio music, I wouldn't really listen to it if I were you. Bad start.

I'm not able to find every song as his Datpiff link fucked up, but it's took me to track 10 to find something I don't mind listening to. Blu Dream, which is probably his most popular song, is pretty good. I mean it's nothing special and the backround girl making her noise is a bit annoying, but it's okay I guess.

I saw a song with the name of "Hustle Boy Swagg". If he wasnt a part of Hustle Boyz, I'd has discredited it immediatley as the name itself is everything I hate in rap. God, oh why god did I not skip it? HORRIBLE song. Soulja Boy "swagg" all over this shit. This guy has a good sound and when he features on Lucci's shit, I think he's dope and probably the better of the two. But whoever is producing this album should be shot. I'm looking at you "Dj Digginum" or "Dj DickinumInTheAssWithThisShitMixtape". I think that nickname'll catch on.

Best song on the album is Tha Shiznit 2011. Why? Cause The Shiznit could never be a bad song. Fucking amazing track. He's not too bad at rapping on it either, but still not quite as good as Snoop on it. Sounds a tiny bit like Dre on this one too. I mean if just had most westcoast tracks like this one he could be a crazy dope rapper. I know his next album is produced by DJ Age, who also produces the Mac Lucci ones so hopfully theres a bit more westside floating around with it.

LMFAO. "2Glocc9z", a track with a horrible rip of Biggie's words, has this fat dude in it who's just embarrasing Kontroversii his name is. Hilarious how smh this guy is. I'll post the vid link just so you can see it. Also at one point, D-Dimes is rapping under a table. Soon, all the kids will be doing it. Dude's a trendsetter. All the real Shwagg takes place under a desk. Songs pretty shit.

Overall, no, this album was pretty damn shit. Really bad producing and although the dude has some potential, he's just doing everything wrong. Mac's taking it to the westcoast while Dimes has some Soulja Boi style rocking around in there. Dae One sort this dude's career out for him and throw some beats at um.

4.5/10

Unread 08-13-2013, 07:19 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

After his first album, I was ready to give up on Dimes. I've heard some nice stuff from him on Lucci's tapes, so I'll give him one more chance to impress me. With I think a 4.5 on his last album, he better be fucking good with this one.

Two tracks in and he's sounding dope. Why? He's using old rap beats. Can't remember the beat of "The Streetz Is Mine", which is the intro, but the second is his own version of Snoop Dogg ft. Akon Boss Life, which was a crazy dope beat and he did his thing and made it dope himself. Time will tell with this album because I don't know if he has many of his own beats. (As I was typing, next song started...Who Shot Ya? beat....). Maybe rapping on old beats is what he needs to do for now. He's sounding pretty damn dope here on these classics so until he gets a dope producer working on his stuff, this might be the best way to showcase himself.

The first non remix (I think it isnt) is My Hustle featuring Hustle Boy Mac Lucci. Pretty dope track. Lucci isnt great in it but it's a strong track with a dope layed back beat and the two guys got their crew chemestry rocking in it.

The producing is a million times better and he is using his abilities a lot more. There isn't really any of this new age stuff and the producing for the most part seems original. It feels like a westcoast album, but it doesnt have THAT much influence. It seems like the genre for the most part would be a 'rap album', but you can tell by his style and voice that he's from the WC himself.

In G'd Up, a short 1 min track ft. Snoop, he spits pretty damn dope. He speeds up the tempo and kicks it slick as you like. Nice little track and would have been good to see it as a full length one.

Gangsta Gurl is also a pretty dope song. I know Snoop features but it seems like a very Snoop song, although with a bit more depth in the flow than "D O Double G, DPG, 213, D R E" rhyming.

Overall, it's a typical play through album. You wouldnt really single anything out because there isn't really any singular crazy dope songs, but all together I could definently play this shit while chilling out. It's good because he redeemed himself here. His last one sucked so now with DJ Age helping out and getting shit done, he can finnaly flex properly. I'm playing this on Datpiff and theres very few tracks on Youtube from it so I'll just post the one I can find.

7/10

Unread 08-13-2013, 07:19 PM   #7

Hubert Cumberdale

After his first album, I was ready to give up on Dimes. I've heard some nice stuff from him on Lucci's tapes, so I'll give him one more chance to impress me. With I think a 4.5 on his last album, he better be fucking good with this one.

Two tracks in and he's sounding dope. Why? He's using old rap beats. Can't remember the beat of "The Streetz Is Mine", which is the intro, but the second is his own version of Snoop Dogg ft. Akon Boss Life, which was a crazy dope beat and he did his thing and made it dope himself. Time will tell with this album because I don't know if he has many of his own beats. (As I was typing, next song started...Who Shot Ya? beat....). Maybe rapping on old beats is what he needs to do for now. He's sounding pretty damn dope here on these classics so until he gets a dope producer working on his stuff, this might be the best way to showcase himself.

The first non remix (I think it isnt) is My Hustle featuring Hustle Boy Mac Lucci. Pretty dope track. Lucci isnt great in it but it's a strong track with a dope layed back beat and the two guys got their crew chemestry rocking in it.

The producing is a million times better and he is using his abilities a lot more. There isn't really any of this new age stuff and the producing for the most part seems original. It feels like a westcoast album, but it doesnt have THAT much influence. It seems like the genre for the most part would be a 'rap album', but you can tell by his style and voice that he's from the WC himself.

In G'd Up, a short 1 min track ft. Snoop, he spits pretty damn dope. He speeds up the tempo and kicks it slick as you like. Nice little track and would have been good to see it as a full length one.

Gangsta Gurl is also a pretty dope song. I know Snoop features but it seems like a very Snoop song, although with a bit more depth in the flow than "D O Double G, DPG, 213, D R E" rhyming.

Overall, it's a typical play through album. You wouldnt really single anything out because there isn't really any singular crazy dope songs, but all together I could definently play this shit while chilling out. It's good because he redeemed himself here. His last one sucked so now with DJ Age helping out and getting shit done, he can finnaly flex properly. I'm playing this on Datpiff and theres very few tracks on Youtube from it so I'll just post the one I can find.

7/10

Unread 08-13-2013, 08:28 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

So this is my first review since some time mid 2012. Mac has a few more mixtapes out, D-Dimes too, so I’ll be stuck on their stuff for another while yet. Start to like them mahfuckaz!

We start off with a slow and not great track with Human. The beat is pretty original, but there is no energy in it and it’s not something I really got into. It didn’t last long as the next track, What Up, has a real westcoast “banger” feeling to it.

Funny Hoes is probably the biggest single from the tape. It’s got a very chilled out beat, and a Snoop feature. Watching the video, this is the first time Snoop ever seemed old as fuck to me. Usually he always looked like that same 18 year old kid in G Thang, but he looks old as fuck here. His rapping sucked in it too, which is something I’m killed inside in saying about Mr. S N double O P. Lucci isn’t too bad on the track after Snoop.

The video of I Don’t Give a Fuck features a girl playing a prostitute, and Mac is the pimp. I’m assuming she’s a mate of this. His mates are more loyal than mine. If I asked a girl to play my hoe in a music video, I’d be playing a hoe in hers. With the exception of a lot of talking, the track is pretty nice.

Skip ahead a few alright songs, Misunderstood stands out a little bit. A pretty cool beat, and not too bad rapping with some features of more guys I’ve never heard of.

Realest, another nice enough westcoast feeling track ft. Young Giantz, another one for the link at the bottom.

So far, it’s a good album, and def feels like an old school westcoast artist mixed with the new age culture, which is his balance that works. But to me, the tape is really lacking some DOPE songs. Just been some alright ones I could play in the background.

Gangsta Shit, another pretty good one.

FINALLY, a a really good track. The last one of the album, Tears Shed on my Page, has a dope beat, and he does a pretty good job on it.

Overall, this was okay. I think it could have done a few more DOPE tracks, obviously haha, which would bump it up, but it’s an average album and ranks as such.

6.5/10

Unread 08-13-2013, 08:28 PM   #8

Hubert Cumberdale

So this is my first review since some time mid 2012. Mac has a few more mixtapes out, D-Dimes too, so I’ll be stuck on their stuff for another while yet. Start to like them mahfuckaz!

We start off with a slow and not great track with Human. The beat is pretty original, but there is no energy in it and it’s not something I really got into. It didn’t last long as the next track, What Up, has a real westcoast “banger” feeling to it.

Funny Hoes is probably the biggest single from the tape. It’s got a very chilled out beat, and a Snoop feature. Watching the video, this is the first time Snoop ever seemed old as fuck to me. Usually he always looked like that same 18 year old kid in G Thang, but he looks old as fuck here. His rapping sucked in it too, which is something I’m killed inside in saying about Mr. S N double O P. Lucci isn’t too bad on the track after Snoop.

The video of I Don’t Give a Fuck features a girl playing a prostitute, and Mac is the pimp. I’m assuming she’s a mate of this. His mates are more loyal than mine. If I asked a girl to play my hoe in a music video, I’d be playing a hoe in hers. With the exception of a lot of talking, the track is pretty nice.

Skip ahead a few alright songs, Misunderstood stands out a little bit. A pretty cool beat, and not too bad rapping with some features of more guys I’ve never heard of.

Realest, another nice enough westcoast feeling track ft. Young Giantz, another one for the link at the bottom.

So far, it’s a good album, and def feels like an old school westcoast artist mixed with the new age culture, which is his balance that works. But to me, the tape is really lacking some DOPE songs. Just been some alright ones I could play in the background.

Gangsta Shit, another pretty good one.

FINALLY, a a really good track. The last one of the album, Tears Shed on my Page, has a dope beat, and he does a pretty good job on it.

Overall, this was okay. I think it could have done a few more DOPE tracks, obviously haha, which would bump it up, but it’s an average album and ranks as such.

6.5/10

Unread 08-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Rain-Matrix
Basic Member
Mentioned: 167 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
I was doing these a while ago on RIA, during my...downtime...
all u got is downtime
Unread 08-14-2013, 10:50 AM   #9

Rain-Matrix
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 11 text
Mentioned: 167 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
I was doing these a while ago on RIA, during my...downtime...
all u got is downtime
Unread 08-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Fidel Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain-Matrix View Post
all u got is downtime
You 2 should just get married lol.
Unread 08-14-2013, 10:55 AM   #10

Fidel Z