Unread 09-08-2019, 09:44 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n e r o View Post
fvc and staff have 4 vp.

everyone else currently has 2.

i think staff shouldn't gain higher vp just for being staff, but staff could also be in the FVC if they are good enough at voting to belong there.
We’re trying to fix the site... you stay far away from this and any further threads fam. You’ve done enough.

Edit: just because you’re in some “fair voters” Girl Scout club doesn’t make you a better voter than me and I have 2 VP and very well known to be one of the most fair voters on the site when I do vote. Once you understand that, voting will be handled properly.
Unread 09-08-2019, 09:44 PM   #21

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
fvc and staff have 4 vp.

everyone else currently has 2.

i think staff shouldn't gain higher vp just for being staff, but staff could also be in the FVC if they are good enough at voting to belong there.
We’re trying to fix the site... you stay far away from this and any further threads fam. You’ve done enough.

Edit: just because you’re in some “fair voters” Girl Scout club doesn’t make you a better voter than me and I have 2 VP and very well known to be one of the most fair voters on the site when I do vote. Once you understand that, voting will be handled properly.

Unread 09-08-2019, 09:51 PM
FreeKandy
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I feel there is need for deep reflection on why this site has been floundering. Battle rap is decreasing in popularity in a lot of ways. Maybe its a sign that the site needs to expand its user base and become more inclusive by creating other avenues of sharing in self expression. Well attended live cyphers, audio topicals, and other non-battle-oriented challenges would be a start.

I've said all of this before, so I'm sounding like a broken record. I've already had my main account permabanned, so I'm not sure why I even logged in to check out the health of a site I used to care about.

So long. If yall ever get this shit back to being a respectable community of artist then you can unban my main account The Ghost of Freak and I can help out. Until then, farewell.
Unread 09-08-2019, 09:51 PM   #22

FreeKandy

Voted: 1 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I feel there is need for deep reflection on why this site has been floundering. Battle rap is decreasing in popularity in a lot of ways. Maybe its a sign that the site needs to expand its user base and become more inclusive by creating other avenues of sharing in self expression. Well attended live cyphers, audio topicals, and other non-battle-oriented challenges would be a start.

I've said all of this before, so I'm sounding like a broken record. I've already had my main account permabanned, so I'm not sure why I even logged in to check out the health of a site I used to care about.

So long. If yall ever get this shit back to being a respectable community of artist then you can unban my main account The Ghost of Freak and I can help out. Until then, farewell.
Unread 09-08-2019, 10:08 PM
joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post

not sure what you mean, i was just trying to explain how things work to you. i would personally suggest you should be in the FVC.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeKandy View Post

i think it's a good idea to expand the site to focus on "rap" as a whole, instead of battle rap which is a specific niche within the genre.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Quote:

i think it's a good idea to expand the site to focus on "rap" as a whole, instead of battle rap which is a specific niche within the genre.
Unread 09-08-2019, 10:08 PM   #23

joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post

not sure what you mean, i was just trying to explain how things work to you. i would personally suggest you should be in the FVC.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Quote:

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Quote:

Unread 09-09-2019, 04:39 PM
Azul El Chivo

Shits gonna continue to flop cuz the clowns out number or at least out voice or out rank the real ones in ownerships eyes
Unread 09-09-2019, 04:39 PM   #24

Azul El Chivo

Shits gonna continue to flop cuz the clowns out number or at least out voice or out rank the real ones in ownerships eyes

Unread 09-09-2019, 05:28 PM
joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul El Chivo View Post
nothing is really flopping. the site is being worked on, the new site is being built.
Unread 09-09-2019, 05:28 PM   #25

joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul El Chivo View Post
nothing is really flopping. the site is being worked on, the new site is being built.

Unread 09-09-2019, 05:30 PM
Denton
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

le sigh
Unread 09-09-2019, 05:30 PM   #26

Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 76 audio / 818 text
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to Denton

le sigh
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2019, 06:53 PM
Azul El Chivo

Shits been a flop for years. If the clowns like you can't admit that my point is written in stone. This site will continue to flop I don't care if it gets an overhaul and has all types of new features ownership just doesn't have the vision to make it succeed
Unread 09-09-2019, 06:53 PM   #27

Azul El Chivo

Shits been a flop for years. If the clowns like you can't admit that my point is written in stone. This site will continue to flop I don't care if it gets an overhaul and has all types of new features ownership just doesn't have the vision to make it succeed

Unread 09-09-2019, 06:59 PM
Punk

Quote:
If I can find this same exact “the site is being built” response from a post back in 2012, will you delete your account?
Unread 09-09-2019, 06:59 PM   #28

Punk

Quote:
If I can find this same exact “the site is being built” response from a post back in 2012, will you delete your account?

Unread 09-09-2019, 10:12 PM
Azul El Chivo

At best this place will be overrun with trash ass rappers and all the advancements the cream of the crop made on here will devolve back to 2010 level shit it's already on its way there. That's the biggest L for this site to take possible imo. I give a fuck about the craft more than this site and it will continue to suffer without a doubt
Unread 09-09-2019, 10:12 PM   #29

Azul El Chivo

At best this place will be overrun with trash ass rappers and all the advancements the cream of the crop made on here will devolve back to 2010 level shit it's already on its way there. That's the biggest L for this site to take possible imo. I give a fuck about the craft more than this site and it will continue to suffer without a doubt

Unread 09-10-2019, 05:17 AM
ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

no amount of rebooting or rebuilding is going to re popularise online battle rap... its a dying hobby.. actually ran its course at the end of goldmic and when i first logged on.. but now with the new breed of lil (insert name) rappers and mumble shit, actual lyricism is just not appreciated anymore
Unread 09-10-2019, 05:17 AM   #30

ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

no amount of rebooting or rebuilding is going to re popularise online battle rap... its a dying hobby.. actually ran its course at the end of goldmic and when i first logged on.. but now with the new breed of lil (insert name) rappers and mumble shit, actual lyricism is just not appreciated anymore

Tags
post1177056