Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 05-07-2019, 02:22 AM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

1. abuse of powers would be seul giving you infraction points for no reason or changing your name, shit like that. seul let another mod deal with the thread to avoid bias.

2. seul is one of the greatest on lb in audio, and top 25 in text all time.

3. i never claimed to be good, i'm fucking trash tbh.

4. you will lose to seul. be humble.

5. i was active for 3 months before mod, and i did more shit than anyone on site the whole time. i was rewarded for my efforts. that's how life works.

6. self voting is something that's hard to come back from. sure you're fvc, but that doesn't mean we all forgot. @HVK makes those choices and he may have moved past it, but i sure as the hell didn't and i know others who aren't there yet either.
Unread 05-07-2019, 02:22 AM   #31

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

1. abuse of powers would be seul giving you infraction points for no reason or changing your name, shit like that. seul let another mod deal with the thread to avoid bias.

5. i was active for 3 months before mod, and i did more shit than anyone on site the whole time. i was rewarded for my efforts. that's how life works.

6. self voting is something that's hard to come back from. sure you're fvc, but that doesn't mean we all forgot. @HVK makes those choices and he may have moved past it, but i sure as the hell didn't and i know others who aren't there yet either.

Unread 05-07-2019, 02:23 AM
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil View Post
Guts.....First thing is first, nobody called out Seul. Nobody challenged him. Nobody is worried about this washed up peon. And it's a damn fact that ever since his hype train left the station people see his bars for what they truly are.

Second, Seul called me out once I chose to expose him and added all of these "account deletion" stipulations so *yawn* your dickriding mouth in his direction. Not mine.

Third, and this is important, saying I'll lose the way you just did not only makes you look like a complete douch, but it's the greatest form of swaying ever. I don't know what grounds you have to say that, since you yourself aren't the greatest battler even in your own crew....but that's neither here nor there....the same way you opinion isn't here nor there. It doesn't matter.

Seul is good, but the nigga isn't that good. Don't let those titles fool you. Just because he dominated a dead audio scene for a few months and racked up some titles doesn't mean he's the don in text. ALL of those titles came from audio. He's not even known for texting and I could pick out a good 5-6 current active heads that could tear him to shreds. So please, don't come here trying to spark the Seul Sucking Train right now.

Oh and by the way, it's cool if you took issue with me being FVC. Because when the site was shitting on you for randomly, all-of-a-suddenly getting a mod position after being active for 2 weeks I stood in your corner. You didn't earn your shit like the rest of them, since we're being honest...right?

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Plus, once again, this is not a callout thread. This is a thread shedding light on Seul abusing his powers. Don't ignore the point of the thread to get in here talking shit about who you think might win a battle that I'm clearly not concerned with engaging in. If you're trying that hard to distract from the issue, just delete the thread. But I thought you were above hijacking threads. Guess I was wrong.

Let me get something clear to you, it's not abusing my powers when I say I am going to closely observe a known cheaters votes. Are you that fucking retarded?

What Seul hype train, I beat the best of the best on this site. You keep saying that i'm washed up lmfao, who the fucking hell is good at battling for a few months, and then magically loses all their writing talent / creativity. Do you really believe the shit coming out of your mouth? I have titles from both text and audio, dummy.

Now stop writing big ass walls of texts, it's not helping your whack ass points.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 05-07-2019, 02:23 AM   #32

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text

Quote:
Guts.....First thing is first, nobody called out Seul. Nobody challenged him. Nobody is worried about this washed up peon. And it's a damn fact that ever since his hype train left the station people see his bars for what they truly are.

Second, Seul called me out once I chose to expose him and added all of these "account deletion" stipulations so *yawn* your dickriding mouth in his direction. Not mine.

Third, and this is important, saying I'll lose the way you just did not only makes you look like a complete douch, but it's the greatest form of swaying ever. I don't know what grounds you have to say that, since you yourself aren't the greatest battler even in your own crew....but that's neither here nor there....the same way you opinion isn't here nor there. It doesn't matter.

Seul is good, but the nigga isn't that good. Don't let those titles fool you. Just because he dominated a dead audio scene for a few months and racked up some titles doesn't mean he's the don in text. ALL of those titles came from audio. He's not even known for texting and I could pick out a good 5-6 current active heads that could tear him to shreds. So please, don't come here trying to spark the Seul Sucking Train right now.

Oh and by the way, it's cool if you took issue with me being FVC. Because when the site was shitting on you for randomly, all-of-a-suddenly getting a mod position after being active for 2 weeks I stood in your corner. You didn't earn your shit like the rest of them, since we're being honest...right?

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Plus, once again, this is not a callout thread. This is a thread shedding light on Seul abusing his powers. Don't ignore the point of the thread to get in here talking shit about who you think might win a battle that I'm clearly not concerned with engaging in. If you're trying that hard to distract from the issue, just delete the thread. But I thought you were above hijacking threads. Guess I was wrong.

Let me get something clear to you, it's not abusing my powers when I say I am going to closely observe a known cheaters votes. Are you that fucking retarded?

What Seul hype train, I beat the best of the best on this site. You keep saying that i'm washed up lmfao, who the fucking hell is good at battling for a few months, and then magically loses all their writing talent / creativity. Do you really believe the shit coming out of your mouth? I have titles from both text and audio, dummy.

Now stop writing big ass walls of texts, it's not helping your whack ass points.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 05-07-2019, 02:30 AM
Saii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post

You're the "champ"

You're the mod

And you're the one clearly in his feelings that I called you out lol you're the one who feels he has something to prove here, not me.

For the 10th time, if you wanna send 8, send 8. Don't challenge me, then delete the battle right after sending it....yeah I have proof of that too....."dummy"

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post

1. Seul is not top 25 in any category...text battles....audio battles....or modding

2. You're not trash

3. If that's how you feel then cool, but keep the cheerleading to the minimum so you're not in violation of sway rules

4. Any accusation is hard to come back from, but there have been people promoted to FVC, and even mod in the wake of them. So don't say shit about you not being able to move on from mine.
Unread 05-07-2019, 02:30 AM   #33

Saii

Quote:

You're the "champ"

You're the mod

And you're the one clearly in his feelings that I called you out lol you're the one who feels he has something to prove here, not me.

For the 10th time, if you wanna send 8, send 8. Don't challenge me, then delete the battle right after sending it....yeah I have proof of that too....."dummy"

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Quote:

1. Seul is not top 25 in any category...text battles....audio battles....or modding

2. You're not trash

3. If that's how you feel then cool, but keep the cheerleading to the minimum so you're not in violation of sway rules

4. Any accusation is hard to come back from, but there have been people promoted to FVC, and even mod in the wake of them. So don't say shit about you not being able to move on from mine.

Unread 05-07-2019, 02:31 AM
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
You're the "champ"

You're the mod

You have proof of me deleting a battle I sent to you, that had 7 out of 8 lines written? It was a mistake, if I wasn't a mod, I would get another mod to delete the battle lol.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 05-07-2019, 02:31 AM   #34

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
You're the "champ"

You're the mod

You have proof of me deleting a battle I sent to you, that had 7 out of 8 lines written? It was a mistake, if I wasn't a mod, I would get another mod to delete the battle lol.
Unread 05-07-2019, 02:34 AM
joan of arc

it's not cheerleading. it's honesty. seul has better flow that most, and his bars are fresh and clean. he'd take down some of the goats like ticket, phil banks, and m rock. not to mention HE BEAT THE ALL TIME "GOAT" BLUE

and sure people get promoted after shit like that, but it almost comes out they had been cheating the whole time, like row, so you don't wanna compare yourself to that
Unread 05-07-2019, 02:34 AM   #35

joan of arc

it's not cheerleading. it's honesty. seul has better flow that most, and his bars are fresh and clean. he'd take down some of the goats like ticket, phil banks, and m rock. not to mention HE BEAT THE ALL TIME "GOAT" BLUE

and sure people get promoted after shit like that, but it almost comes out they had been cheating the whole time, like row, so you don't wanna compare yourself to that

Unread 05-07-2019, 02:36 AM
Saii

Quote:
He's beaten grand champs. I've beaten grand champs. He's beaten prestigious battlers. I've beaten prestigious battlers. It's no secret you like him more than me. Just say that. Don't try to compare and contrast our battling history. Trying to give reasons as to why you think he'd beat me is the literal definition of swaying....and you know that...moderator.

And, once again...this is not a battle thread or a callout thread...so if you want to make a breakdown video or post about why he'd destroy me so easily, make a thread about that on your own time. Don't hijack mine.
Unread 05-07-2019, 02:36 AM   #36

Saii

Quote:
He's beaten grand champs. I've beaten grand champs. He's beaten prestigious battlers. I've beaten prestigious battlers. It's no secret you like him more than me. Just say that. Don't try to compare and contrast our battling history. Trying to give reasons as to why you think he'd beat me is the literal definition of swaying....and you know that...moderator.

And, once again...this is not a battle thread or a callout thread...so if you want to make a breakdown video or post about why he'd destroy me so easily, make a thread about that on your own time. Don't hijack mine.

Unread 05-07-2019, 02:36 AM
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Bro, what Grand Champs and prestigious battlers have you beaten?

I'll wait, please provide links to your claims.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 05-07-2019, 02:36 AM   #37

Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:

Unread 05-07-2019, 02:38 AM
Saii

Quote:

*shrug* what for? ....ohhh because I have something to prove to you right?.....wrong...I could care less what tf you think of me. The real question is, if you deleted the battle you just sent me because you were short one line..... *checks watch* why has it taken you 30 minutes to add 1 sentence to your verse?

Unread 05-07-2019, 02:38 AM   #38

Saii

Quote:

*shrug* what for? ....ohhh because I have something to prove to you right?.....wrong...I could care less what tf you think of me. The real question is, if you deleted the battle you just sent me because you were short one line..... *checks watch* why has it taken you 30 minutes to add 1 sentence to your verse?

Unread 05-07-2019, 02:40 AM
joan of arc

Quote:

ok sure, i'm cool with seul, more so than you. a big part of that is when seul gave me advice and mentored me, i didn't sit there like "nah you trash i'm better than you" i listened and tried my best to elevate. and if this thread isn't a callout then idk wtf you consider it.

seul didn't abuse mod powers, sure it's not recommended to mod your own battles, but it's very clear that he prob wouldn't have time to get another mod to fix the situation. and it's not like he was effecting anyone other than himself. if that's your evidence then you have nothing.
Unread 05-07-2019, 02:40 AM   #39

joan of arc

Quote:

ok sure, i'm cool with seul, more so than you. a big part of that is when seul gave me advice and mentored me, i didn't sit there like "nah you trash i'm better than you" i listened and tried my best to elevate. and if this thread isn't a callout then idk wtf you consider it.

seul didn't abuse mod powers, sure it's not recommended to mod your own battles, but it's very clear that he prob wouldn't have time to get another mod to fix the situation. and it's not like he was effecting anyone other than himself. if that's your evidence then you have nothing.

Unread 05-07-2019, 02:40 AM
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:

Right... okay, so he has no links. You'll get your battle.

Get your 8 ready, battle won't be up until then - right?

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 05-07-2019, 02:40 AM   #40

Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:

Right... okay, so he has no links. You'll get your battle.

Get your 8 ready, battle won't be up until then - right?
Closed Thread