Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 05-06-2019, 04:53 PM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Seul, A Mod, Is Targeting Members.

So....something very interesting came across my screen a few minutes ago.

Seul - who's been publicly and privately criticized for targeting members he has personal vendettas/beefs with - is once again doing the same. Because there was never proof, it was never discussed in detail, but a few minutes ago, he IM'd me saying the following...

Quote:
"As you can see your last message, you asked me not to vote on your shit. So I wont, don't vote on mine either. Behave like I don't exist, I don't ever write a message/post/comment for you to respond to. I don't give a fuck if your in FVC, I don't want your biased ass hate votes on my shit. Speaking on that, i'll be observing your votes, every single fuckin' one. Don't slip up. "
I'll break this down so you know the whole backstory.

DETAIL 1: "As you can see your last message, you asked me not to vote on your shit. So I wont, don't vote on mine either."

When Seul said this, he was referring to a message I had sent to him right after registering my account. The message read...

Quote:
"Respectfully, you have blocked me from voting on your battles. Please refrain from voting on mine."

The reason Seul blocked me is because of his personal feelings towards me due to a dispute we had over 8 months ago, a dispute since I have dropped and never brought back up. Upon signing up, he blocked me, which obviously meant HE is the one still walking around butt hurt for whatever reason.

DETAIL 2: "So I wont, don't vote on mine either.....I don't give a fuck if your in FVC, I don't want your biased ass hate votes on my shit."

This is interesting, because to the last of my knowledge, I am blocked. So why he had to tell me to not vote on his battles even though he KNOWS he has me blocked is beyond me. Furthermore, I don't want to vote on anything of yours. I never have, and I never will. I have never been accused of, found guilty of, or been known for dropping hate votes. It just comes off as a sad attempt to talk shit behind closed doors after going on a 5 message rant in the general chat....once again....butt hurt....

DETAIL 3: "Speaking on that, i'll be observing your votes, every single fuckin' one. Don't slip up. "

As mentioned earlier, Seul has the unfortunate history of using his mod powers as a way to undermine any and everyone he has personal feelings towards, despite always denying it. He has a repeated history of abusing his powers, using them to his advantage, and straight up bullying people he knows can't fight back because of the position he holds. The only difference between then and now, is nobody ever had the proof. But now I do.

As a mod, it is your job to moderate the site and have the site's best interests at heart. Not to log on once a week, talk shit, and then threaten its members. Seul has always been "protected" by others, but regardless of how many people like him, this is literally proof that the dude has lost his way, he is wrong in the way he moderates, and it needs to be brought to light. He should appreciate that since he takes every chance he can get to bring my shit to light.

If you have a personal beef with me, fine. But to actually be dumb enough to put it in an IM?.....and then to have the arrogance to say "Don't slip up " ...while slipping up yourself is amazing to me lol

So, Seul, its good to see you back online, but if this is what you'll contribute to the site, just stay ghost fam.
Unread 05-06-2019, 04:53 PM   #1

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Seul, A Mod, Is Targeting Members.

So....something very interesting came across my screen a few minutes ago.

Seul - who's been publicly and privately criticized for targeting members he has personal vendettas/beefs with - is once again doing the same. Because there was never proof, it was never discussed in detail, but a few minutes ago, he IM'd me saying the following...

Quote:
"As you can see your last message, you asked me not to vote on your shit. So I wont, don't vote on mine either. Behave like I don't exist, I don't ever write a message/post/comment for you to respond to. I don't give a fuck if your in FVC, I don't want your biased ass hate votes on my shit. Speaking on that, i'll be observing your votes, every single fuckin' one. Don't slip up. "
I'll break this down so you know the whole backstory.

DETAIL 1: "As you can see your last message, you asked me not to vote on your shit. So I wont, don't vote on mine either."

When Seul said this, he was referring to a message I had sent to him right after registering my account. The message read...

Quote:
"Respectfully, you have blocked me from voting on your battles. Please refrain from voting on mine."

The reason Seul blocked me is because of his personal feelings towards me due to a dispute we had over 8 months ago, a dispute since I have dropped and never brought back up. Upon signing up, he blocked me, which obviously meant HE is the one still walking around butt hurt for whatever reason.

DETAIL 2: "So I wont, don't vote on mine either.....I don't give a fuck if your in FVC, I don't want your biased ass hate votes on my shit."

This is interesting, because to the last of my knowledge, I am blocked. So why he had to tell me to not vote on his battles even though he KNOWS he has me blocked is beyond me. Furthermore, I don't want to vote on anything of yours. I never have, and I never will. I have never been accused of, found guilty of, or been known for dropping hate votes. It just comes off as a sad attempt to talk shit behind closed doors after going on a 5 message rant in the general chat....once again....butt hurt....

DETAIL 3: "Speaking on that, i'll be observing your votes, every single fuckin' one. Don't slip up. "

As mentioned earlier, Seul has the unfortunate history of using his mod powers as a way to undermine any and everyone he has personal feelings towards, despite always denying it. He has a repeated history of abusing his powers, using them to his advantage, and straight up bullying people he knows can't fight back because of the position he holds. The only difference between then and now, is nobody ever had the proof. But now I do.

As a mod, it is your job to moderate the site and have the site's best interests at heart. Not to log on once a week, talk shit, and then threaten its members. Seul has always been "protected" by others, but regardless of how many people like him, this is literally proof that the dude has lost his way, he is wrong in the way he moderates, and it needs to be brought to light. He should appreciate that since he takes every chance he can get to bring my shit to light.

If you have a personal beef with me, fine. But to actually be dumb enough to put it in an IM?.....and then to have the arrogance to say "Don't slip up " ...while slipping up yourself is amazing to me lol

So, Seul, its good to see you back online, but if this is what you'll contribute to the site, just stay ghost fam.

Unread 05-06-2019, 05:44 PM
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost
Default Seul vs Saiyan aka Cecil (Loser Deletes).

Alright,

This wager has been done before, and I was victorious.

Last time he called me out, it wasn't a fair battle. I had all my titles, was mod, and was on a huge winning streak, where as - his account had a shitty ass record and no titles to his name. I beat him, btw.

Here's the link: https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=508115

Now, you got yourself a nice little crew, got yourself in the FVC... I think it's a little more fair.

Loser deletes for good, meaning, if I lose you'll never see me again (new mod spot opens up, too ). & that means, if you lose, I will be using all my mod powers to ensure you never log into this site again.

@Cecil, it's a simple yes or no.... PUNISHERS!

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 05-06-2019, 05:44 PM   #2

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text

Default Seul vs Saiyan aka Cecil (Loser Deletes).

Alright,

This wager has been done before, and I was victorious.

Last time he called me out, it wasn't a fair battle. I had all my titles, was mod, and was on a huge winning streak, where as - his account had a shitty ass record and no titles to his name. I beat him, btw.

Here's the link: https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=508115

Now, you got yourself a nice little crew, got yourself in the FVC... I think it's a little more fair.

Loser deletes for good, meaning, if I lose you'll never see me again (new mod spot opens up, too ). & that means, if you lose, I will be using all my mod powers to ensure you never log into this site again.

@Cecil, it's a simple yes or no.... PUNISHERS!

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 05-06-2019, 05:51 PM
Saii

Thanks for the platform, G. But I will not be accepting your callout, especially after you denied my callout 6 times straight. You get what you give. And that's the last thing I'll say about that. If you could, since you love shedding light on things, could you provide an explanation as to why this still isn't approved, moderator?
@g u t s @Edgeworth @Rieper @Student

Unread 05-06-2019, 05:51 PM   #3

Saii

Thanks for the platform, G. But I will not be accepting your callout, especially after you denied my callout 6 times straight. You get what you give. And that's the last thing I'll say about that. If you could, since you love shedding light on things, could you provide an explanation as to why this still isn't approved, moderator?

Unread 05-06-2019, 05:55 PM
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil View Post

Pussy. Don't talk shit to me if you don't wanna battle.

That's all, folks.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 05-06-2019, 05:55 PM   #4

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil View Post

Pussy. Don't talk shit to me if you don't wanna battle.

That's all, folks.
Unread 05-06-2019, 06:27 PM
Punk

Tbh if you sent the call out 6 times Saiy, and he’s responding with a call out and you’re refusing, it kindve looks shitty on your end of the stick lol. Just battle. Winner gets bragging rights.
Unread 05-06-2019, 06:27 PM   #5

Punk

Tbh if you sent the call out 6 times Saiy, and he’s responding with a call out and you’re refusing, it kindve looks shitty on your end of the stick lol. Just battle. Winner gets bragging rights.

Unread 05-06-2019, 06:31 PM
Saii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Prince View Post
I don't mind battling him. Just not on his terms. Plus, he can't seriously think he's gonna try to bully me and not approve the thread exposing him, AND call me out thinking I'll accept it when he made all the stipulations lol nah G.

Seul may have gotten everything he wanted back then, but those days are over.

Still waiting on my thread to be approved @g u t s @Rieper @Student @Edgeworth
Unread 05-06-2019, 06:31 PM   #6

Saii

Quote:
I don't mind battling him. Just not on his terms. Plus, he can't seriously think he's gonna try to bully me and not approve the thread exposing him, AND call me out thinking I'll accept it when he made all the stipulations lol nah G.

Seul may have gotten everything he wanted back then, but those days are over.

Still waiting on my thread to be approved @g u t s @Rieper @Student @Edgeworth

Unread 05-06-2019, 06:39 PM
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

What do you mean, those days are over. LMAO. I had to struggle and practice a lot to get where i'm at. This shit wasn't overnight. Self voting though, that's how you never improve.

I told you, i'm not hiding anything, that's why I didn't delete your thread. I let another MODERATOR read and approve it.

You been low-key taking shots at me, you did it today, and you did it a week or two ago. Its the equivalent of talking shit under your breath while your walking away from someone.

This 'delete your account' stipulation, was first created by you in our earlier battle. Does that mean its, my stipulation.... or yours? Hmm...

Don't play the victim, only pussies do that.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 05-06-2019, 06:39 PM   #7

Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

What do you mean, those days are over. LMAO. I had to struggle and practice a lot to get where i'm at. This shit wasn't overnight. Self voting though, that's how you never improve.

I told you, i'm not hiding anything, that's why I didn't delete your thread. I let another MODERATOR read and approve it.

You been low-key taking shots at me, you did it today, and you did it a week or two ago. Its the equivalent of talking shit under your breath while your walking away from someone.

This 'delete your account' stipulation, was first created by you in our earlier battle. Does that mean its, my stipulation.... or yours? Hmm...

Unread 05-06-2019, 06:41 PM
Punk

Why does your thread have to be approved? Is that a new feature?
Unread 05-06-2019, 06:41 PM   #8

Punk

Unread 05-06-2019, 06:42 PM
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
I have no clue to be honest, I've seen it happen before but I don't know what triggers it.

I'm not gonna lie though, as soon as I saw it happen to the thread he posted I legit LOL'd.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 05-06-2019, 06:42 PM   #9

Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
I have no clue to be honest, I've seen it happen before but I don't know what triggers it.

I'm not gonna lie though, as soon as I saw it happen to the thread he posted I legit LOL'd.
Unread 05-06-2019, 06:46 PM
Saii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post

Sooner or later, it will come out. You can say whatever you'd like. Everything I had to say, I put in the thread. Y'all can give free reign to post anything we want, but on the day I'm about to expose you, you want to talk shit for 2 hours straight, try to throw me under the bus because of old stuff you think I did, call me out to audio for account deletion when you know I don't even do audio, threaten to ban me forever, while letting my thread sit in "pending review" for hours?

"Only pussies do that" lol the bottom line is, I have a thread that shows something you clearly don't want anyone to see. Not only you, but unfortunately the rest of the staff as well.

Everyone knows this thread exists, but the mods are preventing it from going public. That in itself makes you look VERRRRRY suspect G. At this point, you're damned if you do (because you'll get exposed for abusing your powers) and damned if you don't (because then people will know you're trying to hide something).
Unread 05-06-2019, 06:46 PM   #10

Saii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post

Sooner or later, it will come out. You can say whatever you'd like. Everything I had to say, I put in the thread. Y'all can give free reign to post anything we want, but on the day I'm about to expose you, you want to talk shit for 2 hours straight, try to throw me under the bus because of old stuff you think I did, call me out to audio for account deletion when you know I don't even do audio, threaten to ban me forever, while letting my thread sit in "pending review" for hours?

"Only pussies do that" lol the bottom line is, I have a thread that shows something you clearly don't want anyone to see. Not only you, but unfortunately the rest of the staff as well.

Everyone knows this thread exists, but the mods are preventing it from going public. That in itself makes you look VERRRRRY suspect G. At this point, you're damned if you do (because you'll get exposed for abusing your powers) and damned if you don't (because then people will know you're trying to hide something).

Closed Thread