Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Hall of Fame > Hall Of Fame Categories > Track Hall Of Fame

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-19-2017, 01:34 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Inductee: Punk

Hall Of Fame Inductee

Punk
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Summer Champion

Summary

Punk joined the site in February 2011, and has been an inextricable part of the site community through the forums, battle arena and track section ever since. He has won tournaments in text and audio, and been one of the most prominent forum posters, trolls and beef-instigators in site history, but this induction is for his accomplishments in the track-making field, which are arguably second to none on this site.

Punk dropped his first track "Jerald" in 2012, and by 2013 he had won Track of the Year with MARia which was a huge turning point, really putting him on the map when it comes to Letsbeef track makers. This was just the first of a total of 10 track-making awards (so far) – he would go on to win Best Track of the Year in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2019; Best Track Maker of the Year in 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2019; and Best Album/Mixtape of the Year in 2014. In fact, more than half of all track-related awards on Letsbeef have gone to Punk. Additionally, MARia II won the Quest For Knowledge III track competition, beating out a large field of contenders including several notable track-making names. Punk has also been highly successful in the field of track battling, including beating SuperGuy and Mani Mula via unanimous decision to win the track battle portion of ILLMANIA 4. He has a resume of high-quality track battles to his name that have electrified the site and revitalised the oft-overlooked track section, including going toe-to-toe with Hall of Famers such as Erupt and All-Boro, as well as diss tracks with the site's big names that were the result of his many forum beefs, including memorable clashes with Pugz and Rican.

Punk has now been making tracks for eight years on Letsbeef, and throughout this time his skills have grown and his style has adapted. He is capable of being extremely aggressive, or hilariously clowning even the toughest of opponents, but is also known for his deeper, more emotional work. Technically his flow is unique and impeccable, and his production is often lauded as professional-quality. No other track-maker has dominated every style of track-making on the site for so long and at such a high level as Punk.

He went on to give back to the track making community on the site as a forum moderator of the track section (before being made a full moderator for multiple stints). During this time he hosted three of the Letsbeef's Finest mixtapes of which Letsbeef's Finest 2 won Mixtape of the Year 2014; these gave several of the site's other aspiring trackmakers a chance to have their music brought to centre-stage.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Punk has flirted with many different names over the years, including a current attempt to be known as 'Rowdy'. Thankfully, none of these have caught on.

Crew Affiliations

Punk has been a member of several elite crews in his time on the site, including the Hall of Fame crews LoD, Turnbull AC's and Classick at Rhymin. He also founded and led DedSec. to be most improved crew of 2019 and through the crew beef of that year against Murda Muzik.

Present: Turnbull AC's (leader)

Past: DedSec. (founder & leader)
ANBU Black Ops (Leader)
Legion of Doom
Classick at Rhymin
Dead Poets Society
The Chloroformers

Most Acclaimed Tracks

Unfortunately most of Punk's acclaimed track library on Letsbeef has been lost due to his account deletions. Below are just some of his most notable works, including his 5 Track of the Year winners among others:

MARia (track of the year 2013)
MARia II (track of the year 2014)
Sparkle (2014)
Relaxed (2014)
Wolf's Song (track of the year 2015)
Overtime (2017)
Hall Of Fame (Erupt ft. Punk, track of the year 2017)
I Island (track of the year 2019)
All-Boro Diss (2019)

Music Projects

Letsbeef's Finest I (Mixtape)
Letsbeef's Finest II (Mixtape)
Letsbeef's Finest III (Mixtape)

Contact & Websites

Contact Email: highindubai@gmail.com
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/vinnicooper

Letsbeef Speaks

"Punk is one of the few people to have kept the LB track section alive when it was in need. He dominated the site from illmania track battles, to winning track of the year on multiple occasions, to just being an overall presence on the site. His flow is one of the most recognizable on the site, and is one the few artist on LB that could actually get signed by a record label, and make an impact in the industry. There are very few people that can hang with Punk on a track, and his cadence is on of the GOAT. We finally got to do a track together after talking about it for years haha, and it turned out to be dope af (track title "HOF"). Probably my favorite track maker to have graced the site. The perfect example of Quality over quantity." - Erupt

"Well well well...if it isn’t the write up of Clippy Clip...or Punk or whatever the fuck name he goes by on that day. Ever since I can remember, Punk always stood out from the other LB track makers and for good reason. His quality and versatility is what makes him one of the GOAT’s. He can rap about anything he wants and it always comes off fire. From the flow switches to his cadence/delivery, he’s hands down one of the greatest to ever put it down on the mic. He can make love songs, diss tracks, real shit and everything in between. He can go from talking about a heart break in a love song...to actually breaking your heart in a diss track. No matter what style he runs with, it always slaps. When you talk about the best track makers to ever do it...Punk’s name will always be mentioned at the top. If anyone on LB can and should get a record label, it’s Punk. Grats on the HoF my dude. Well earned and deserved!" - Manhattan

"I’ve known about Punk being a GOAT-tier track maker since 2013. When I first heard MAria I, I knew we had a superstar in the making. It’s the very trust track I remember listening to off of LB that had replay value, and Punk’s done nothing but make hits like that ever since. MAria II, Overtime, Peaches, etc. The list goes on and on and on. It was one of the saddest days I’ve had on LB when I looked at his track catalog on his profile and all of that hard work and good music was gone. That absolutely needs to change because Punk, without question, the greatest track maker in the history of LB. There’s not a close 2nd to be seen on that list, imho. He is LB’s track maker as far as I’m concerned." - Lockhart

Letsbeef.com honours: Punk, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Track: Hall Of Fame!

Written By Nicholas with additions from Kiwi.

Last edited by Kiwi Peewee; 11-11-2020 at 07:59 PM.
Unread 07-19-2017, 01:34 PM   #1

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Inductee: Punk

Hall Of Fame Inductee

Punk
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Summer Champion

Summary

Punk joined the site in February 2011, and has been an inextricable part of the site community through the forums, battle arena and track section ever since. He has won tournaments in text and audio, and been one of the most prominent forum posters, trolls and beef-instigators in site history, but this induction is for his accomplishments in the track-making field, which are arguably second to none on this site.

Punk dropped his first track "Jerald" in 2012, and by 2013 he had won Track of the Year with MARia which was a huge turning point, really putting him on the map when it comes to Letsbeef track makers. This was just the first of a total of 10 track-making awards (so far) – he would go on to win Best Track of the Year in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2019; Best Track Maker of the Year in 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2019; and Best Album/Mixtape of the Year in 2014. In fact, more than half of all track-related awards on Letsbeef have gone to Punk. Additionally, MARia II won the Quest For Knowledge III track competition, beating out a large field of contenders including several notable track-making names. Punk has also been highly successful in the field of track battling, including beating SuperGuy and Mani Mula via unanimous decision to win the track battle portion of ILLMANIA 4. He has a resume of high-quality track battles to his name that have electrified the site and revitalised the oft-overlooked track section, including going toe-to-toe with Hall of Famers such as Erupt and All-Boro, as well as diss tracks with the site's big names that were the result of his many forum beefs, including memorable clashes with Pugz and Rican.

Punk has now been making tracks for eight years on Letsbeef, and throughout this time his skills have grown and his style has adapted. He is capable of being extremely aggressive, or hilariously clowning even the toughest of opponents, but is also known for his deeper, more emotional work. Technically his flow is unique and impeccable, and his production is often lauded as professional-quality. No other track-maker has dominated every style of track-making on the site for so long and at such a high level as Punk.

He went on to give back to the track making community on the site as a forum moderator of the track section (before being made a full moderator for multiple stints). During this time he hosted three of the Letsbeef's Finest mixtapes of which Letsbeef's Finest 2 won Mixtape of the Year 2014; these gave several of the site's other aspiring trackmakers a chance to have their music brought to centre-stage.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Punk has flirted with many different names over the years, including a current attempt to be known as 'Rowdy'. Thankfully, none of these have caught on.

Crew Affiliations

Punk has been a member of several elite crews in his time on the site, including the Hall of Fame crews LoD, Turnbull AC's and Classick at Rhymin. He also founded and led DedSec. to be most improved crew of 2019 and through the crew beef of that year against Murda Muzik.

Present: Turnbull AC's (leader)

Past: DedSec. (founder & leader)
ANBU Black Ops (Leader)
Legion of Doom
Classick at Rhymin
Dead Poets Society
The Chloroformers

Most Acclaimed Tracks

Unfortunately most of Punk's acclaimed track library on Letsbeef has been lost due to his account deletions. Below are just some of his most notable works, including his 5 Track of the Year winners among others:

MARia (track of the year 2013)
MARia II (track of the year 2014)
Sparkle (2014)
Relaxed (2014)
Wolf's Song (track of the year 2015)
Overtime (2017)
Hall Of Fame (Erupt ft. Punk, track of the year 2017)
I Island (track of the year 2019)
All-Boro Diss (2019)

Music Projects

Letsbeef's Finest I (Mixtape)
Letsbeef's Finest II (Mixtape)
Letsbeef's Finest III (Mixtape)

Contact & Websites

Contact Email: highindubai@gmail.com
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/vinnicooper

Letsbeef Speaks

"Punk is one of the few people to have kept the LB track section alive when it was in need. He dominated the site from illmania track battles, to winning track of the year on multiple occasions, to just being an overall presence on the site. His flow is one of the most recognizable on the site, and is one the few artist on LB that could actually get signed by a record label, and make an impact in the industry. There are very few people that can hang with Punk on a track, and his cadence is on of the GOAT. We finally got to do a track together after talking about it for years haha, and it turned out to be dope af (track title "HOF"). Probably my favorite track maker to have graced the site. The perfect example of Quality over quantity." - Erupt

"Well well well...if it isn’t the write up of Clippy Clip...or Punk or whatever the fuck name he goes by on that day. Ever since I can remember, Punk always stood out from the other LB track makers and for good reason. His quality and versatility is what makes him one of the GOAT’s. He can rap about anything he wants and it always comes off fire. From the flow switches to his cadence/delivery, he’s hands down one of the greatest to ever put it down on the mic. He can make love songs, diss tracks, real shit and everything in between. He can go from talking about a heart break in a love song...to actually breaking your heart in a diss track. No matter what style he runs with, it always slaps. When you talk about the best track makers to ever do it...Punk’s name will always be mentioned at the top. If anyone on LB can and should get a record label, it’s Punk. Grats on the HoF my dude. Well earned and deserved!" - Manhattan

"I’ve known about Punk being a GOAT-tier track maker since 2013. When I first heard MAria I, I knew we had a superstar in the making. It’s the very trust track I remember listening to off of LB that had replay value, and Punk’s done nothing but make hits like that ever since. MAria II, Overtime, Peaches, etc. The list goes on and on and on. It was one of the saddest days I’ve had on LB when I looked at his track catalog on his profile and all of that hard work and good music was gone. That absolutely needs to change because Punk, without question, the greatest track maker in the history of LB. There’s not a close 2nd to be seen on that list, imho. He is LB’s track maker as far as I’m concerned." - Lockhart

Letsbeef.com honours: Punk, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Track: Hall Of Fame!

Written By Nicholas with additions from Kiwi.

Last edited by Kiwi Peewee; 11-11-2020 at 07:59 PM.

Unread 07-19-2017, 01:35 PM
Nicholas

Please PM me your contributions to Letsbeef Speaks.
Unread 07-19-2017, 01:35 PM   #2

Nicholas

Please PM me your contributions to Letsbeef Speaks.

Unread 07-19-2017, 01:45 PM
Row

He does have a multi account , either by name of LeBron James, Stephen curry , or some famous name I believe

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

And he was in murda muzik and godbody's crew
Unread 07-19-2017, 01:45 PM   #3

Row

He does have a multi account , either by name of LeBron James, Stephen curry , or some famous name I believe

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Unread 07-19-2017, 01:53 PM
Lockhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post

Pretty sure his multi is Barack Obama.
Unread 07-19-2017, 01:53 PM   #4

Lockhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post

Pretty sure his multi is Barack Obama.

Unread 07-19-2017, 02:13 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Congrats!
Unread 07-19-2017, 02:13 PM   #5

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

Congrats!
Unread 07-20-2017, 09:21 AM
Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Congrats bro.. Ima try n write up some shit for the letsbeef speaks in the next few days
Unread 07-20-2017, 09:21 AM   #6

Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)

Congrats bro.. Ima try n write up some shit for the letsbeef speaks in the next few days
Unread 07-20-2017, 03:31 PM
Mr-Felon
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Congratulations
Unread 07-20-2017, 03:31 PM   #7

Mr-Felon
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

Congratulations
Unread 07-20-2017, 03:57 PM
lllllllllllll

Thanks, kiddos
Unread 07-20-2017, 03:57 PM   #8

lllllllllllll

Thanks, kiddos

Unread 07-20-2017, 07:22 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Unread 07-20-2017, 07:22 PM   #9

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Unread 07-21-2017, 12:05 AM
Bleu

Aw shit, finally. Now time for the real thing