Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024
Battles ready for vote
Flako Boom vs DeadTRI

Vote on tournaments to earn +5 credits!

Battle Feed
Truer vs Jville84Jville84 is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Skitt_Blazin vs Tain
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Truer vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-08-2011, 11:48 PM
-Dimez-
Basic Member
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 36 Lost
Default Lifestyle of a Fuckin Faggot

Guys i have a dream to become a rapper one day. I just wanna rap bout life. Her are some of raps. Please be honest and tell me what u think of em. If you think it fuckin sucks, then give me tips on how to improve. Thanks

My fuckin friends dont believe in my rap slang/
always telling me "switch over to a Wiz Khalifa fan"/
Wish i could bang my head to a metallic pan yellin' with a knife stabbed behind my back/
can't go at them or face them cuz a part of my confidence gets shaved off my ass/
they always sayin, "you lack rapping style...it's wack"/
Take a crap and my rhymes start to gang up and attack/
"Go take that shit of a pack luggage rack and hopefully you get thrown at that railroad track, fuckin fag"/
they wishin I dont come back, get my jaw cracked while I'm wrapped and strapped in Hell's trap suffering a panic attack/
Now they say my crap style rap isn't intact, go hit your trash-can sack faggy doll rag/

[Chorus]? Haven't thought of one

I've always been poor as fuck/
always had a bit of bad luck and my dad's truckin boxes just to earn a fuckin' buck/
Even snuck in an abandoned truck just to steal a six-pack of gunk/
only tried that sucker once and was treating it like a God while my mom gets hand-struck/
The food isn't much/
Eat the muck, lick my cup, scream out yuck and now I'm throwin up/
Always been surrounded by schmucks telling me to go suck on a cock and calling me a cunt/
Always been unique with all the things that leave me awestruck/
Instead people started calling me a dumbfuck/Who knows, even hell will give me bad luck/

[Chorus] ?

I can't take it every day I'm being called mistaken/
I'd give anything to live just to earn a piece of bacon/
My lil bro stays up cause the cold makes him shaken/
Now everyone's awaken/can't take my rap's cuz they sound like an eminem fakin'/
I'm God weaken/
I dont think I deserve to be God forsaken/
I can feel...Oh wait, say hi to Satan/
Feeling the scorching flames of course I'm fully awaken?

[Chorus] ?

Story of my life will be full of fuckin lies/ my book will be full of cries I say I got baptized/
I'm surprised to go to heaven which i earned as my death-prized/
I'm a wise ghost that'll give a curse sensationalize to everyone that boasts bout gettin' high/
my tomb will be filled with sorry replies/
Hopefully they get killed for leaving the guild now I see those faggot's frightened eyes/
Get drilled, killed sent to hell while they get chilled with my cries/
They gonna realize that gettin fulfilled with million dollar bills wasnt the best prize/
Fuckin spilled to hell and God will be thrilled that those motherfuckers that doubt me wasn't there/

[Ending Chorus] ?

What do you guys think? I thought it was plain and needs a lot more work. Thing is, I'm new to this rap and don't have a clue on how to rap. I need help on metaphors vocabulary, multies and every thing that rap has been built upon. Im tired of being treated like shit. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Have to fill it to 64 lines. idk know why i picked 64. I shouldve picked 32 or somethin.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unread 05-08-2011, 11:48 PM   #1

-Dimez-
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 36 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Default Lifestyle of a Fuckin Faggot

Guys i have a dream to become a rapper one day. I just wanna rap bout life. Her are some of raps. Please be honest and tell me what u think of em. If you think it fuckin sucks, then give me tips on how to improve. Thanks

My fuckin friends dont believe in my rap slang/
always telling me "switch over to a Wiz Khalifa fan"/
Wish i could bang my head to a metallic pan yellin' with a knife stabbed behind my back/
can't go at them or face them cuz a part of my confidence gets shaved off my ass/
they always sayin, "you lack rapping style...it's wack"/
Take a crap and my rhymes start to gang up and attack/
"Go take that shit of a pack luggage rack and hopefully you get thrown at that railroad track, fuckin fag"/
they wishin I dont come back, get my jaw cracked while I'm wrapped and strapped in Hell's trap suffering a panic attack/
Now they say my crap style rap isn't intact, go hit your trash-can sack faggy doll rag/

[Chorus]? Haven't thought of one

I've always been poor as fuck/
always had a bit of bad luck and my dad's truckin boxes just to earn a fuckin' buck/
Even snuck in an abandoned truck just to steal a six-pack of gunk/
only tried that sucker once and was treating it like a God while my mom gets hand-struck/
The food isn't much/
Eat the muck, lick my cup, scream out yuck and now I'm throwin up/
Always been surrounded by schmucks telling me to go suck on a cock and calling me a cunt/
Always been unique with all the things that leave me awestruck/
Instead people started calling me a dumbfuck/Who knows, even hell will give me bad luck/

[Chorus] ?

I can't take it every day I'm being called mistaken/
I'd give anything to live just to earn a piece of bacon/
My lil bro stays up cause the cold makes him shaken/
Now everyone's awaken/can't take my rap's cuz they sound like an eminem fakin'/
I'm God weaken/
I dont think I deserve to be God forsaken/
I can feel...Oh wait, say hi to Satan/
Feeling the scorching flames of course I'm fully awaken?

[Chorus] ?

Story of my life will be full of fuckin lies/ my book will be full of cries I say I got baptized/
I'm surprised to go to heaven which i earned as my death-prized/
I'm a wise ghost that'll give a curse sensationalize to everyone that boasts bout gettin' high/
my tomb will be filled with sorry replies/
Hopefully they get killed for leaving the guild now I see those faggot's frightened eyes/
Get drilled, killed sent to hell while they get chilled with my cries/
They gonna realize that gettin fulfilled with million dollar bills wasnt the best prize/
Fuckin spilled to hell and God will be thrilled that those motherfuckers that doubt me wasn't there/

[Ending Chorus] ?

What do you guys think? I thought it was plain and needs a lot more work. Thing is, I'm new to this rap and don't have a clue on how to rap. I need help on metaphors vocabulary, multies and every thing that rap has been built upon. Im tired of being treated like shit. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Have to fill it to 64 lines. idk know why i picked 64. I shouldve picked 32 or somethin.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------