Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-21-2014, 08:00 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

got a lot of *Sick lines* so I'm putting on a CLINIC/ RIDICUOUSLY AMBITIOUS when SPITTIN COMPETITION, You niggas just a SCRIMMAGE, *no real match,* *no CALLING*...more *EXHIBITIONS* of that BALLIN!/

Where's the punch in that?

By definition, you are using a multi account. So if you don't know, now you know.
Unread 05-21-2014, 08:00 PM   #21

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

got a lot of *Sick lines* so I'm putting on a CLINIC/ RIDICUOUSLY AMBITIOUS when SPITTIN COMPETITION, You niggas just a SCRIMMAGE, *no real match,* *no CALLING*...more *EXHIBITIONS* of that BALLIN!/

Where's the punch in that?

By definition, you are using a multi account. So if you don't know, now you know.

Unread 05-21-2014, 08:06 PM
Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

clinics will have lines of people who are usually sick, hence sick lines. "I'm putting on a clinic" is often said by basketball players when they are scoring a lot of points... you google this shit at anytime you know

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

There's more, I keep the basketball thing going with "you niggas just a scrimmage" A scrimmage is a practice match or a pick up game, hence, like most actual basketball players I'm not taking it seriously. You're "no real match", you're not a match for me. Get it? "No calling" you have no calling or no goal in life, like some scrimmages people just tend to not be too hard on calling fouls. "exhibitions of that ballin" basically saying I anticiapte for you to rap about luxury, and tying it to the basketball concepts as exhibitions and scrimmages are synonymous.
Unread 05-21-2014, 08:06 PM   #22

Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 2 text

clinics will have lines of people who are usually sick, hence sick lines. "I'm putting on a clinic" is often said by basketball players when they are scoring a lot of points... you google this shit at anytime you know

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

There's more, I keep the basketball thing going with "you niggas just a scrimmage" A scrimmage is a practice match or a pick up game, hence, like most actual basketball players I'm not taking it seriously. You're "no real match", you're not a match for me. Get it? "No calling" you have no calling or no goal in life, like some scrimmages people just tend to not be too hard on calling fouls. "exhibitions of that ballin" basically saying I anticiapte for you to rap about luxury, and tying it to the basketball concepts as exhibitions and scrimmages are synonymous.
Unread 05-21-2014, 08:07 PM
Lockhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz Da Jugganaut View Post
The sick lines thing is circa 2004. My point is that your ideas that you were putting down in your box were not the freshest in the world, meaning that they wouldn't really be the best when it comes to punches. The way you executed them didn't do you any favors either.
Unread 05-21-2014, 08:07 PM   #23

Lockhart

Quote:
The sick lines thing is circa 2004. My point is that your ideas that you were putting down in your box were not the freshest in the world, meaning that they wouldn't really be the best when it comes to punches. The way you executed them didn't do you any favors either.

Unread 05-21-2014, 08:08 PM
Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member

Give me another part, this shit is fun lol

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

ight, I think everyone that battles should do this, but we can keep going at another time, I gotta go
Unread 05-21-2014, 08:08 PM   #24

Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member

Give me another part, this shit is fun lol

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

ight, I think everyone that battles should do this, but we can keep going at another time, I gotta go
Unread 05-21-2014, 08:11 PM
Lockhart

Statistically speaking?...Juggy's Joe STALIN! killing oh so OFTEN, shoot you in your ARMPIT and supply the nails for the COFFIN! You'll be like "Juggy?...All that over some POP CHIPS!?" Yeah bitch! I'm BOSSIN, never ever LOST SHIT except my temper and some PORRIDGE! I grab that 30 and just PAUSE SHIT, so if you wanna go *overboard* I'll make YOU DO THE PLANK/ Itz Da Juggernaut, Bitch! putting *shit to an end* like the POOP DOLLAR PRANK!/

Ok. How do OFTEN and ARMPIT match? What is POP CHIPS? And what is a POOP DOLLAR PRANK?
Unread 05-21-2014, 08:11 PM   #25

Lockhart

Statistically speaking?...Juggy's Joe STALIN! killing oh so OFTEN, shoot you in your ARMPIT and supply the nails for the COFFIN! You'll be like "Juggy?...All that over some POP CHIPS!?" Yeah bitch! I'm BOSSIN, never ever LOST SHIT except my temper and some PORRIDGE! I grab that 30 and just PAUSE SHIT, so if you wanna go *overboard* I'll make YOU DO THE PLANK/ Itz Da Juggernaut, Bitch! putting *shit to an end* like the POOP DOLLAR PRANK!/

Ok. How do OFTEN and ARMPIT match? What is POP CHIPS? And what is a POOP DOLLAR PRANK?

Unread 05-21-2014, 09:30 PM
Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member

Honestly i was just trying to be funny, with that bit... Armpit and often are similar rhymes bro youre overthinking it, pop chips is a brand of potatoe chips, i was just tryna convey that I am easily angered, I am a very impatient guy lol... so ill do all this crazy shit over some chips, which in the street "chips" is slang for money, hence "im bossin, never ever lost shit but my temper and some porridge," which gives a bit of background as to why im so impulsive, the porridge bit is making an allusion to the theee bears story where, the papa bear in particular, flipped out when they found some bitch ate they shit.

Joseph "joe" stalin has killed the most humans in history so its just more exaggeration to convey what my anger is capable of in a funny way

"Grap that 30 and just pause shit and if you try to go overboard i'll make you do a plank" which idk if you seen kids do the plank prank where they will lay flat on something and take pics. This is a double entendre if you would consider sailor/pirate culture, goimg overboard is a term used for when people jump off ship and into the water, and a plank is usually where youll find the most undesired people of the ship are forced to go overboard.

"Putting shit to an end like the poop dollar prank" the poop dollar prank, is a prank where you take a dollar bill and wipe you ass with it until theres as shit on it, then you lay it on the street and just watch and laugh as people pick it up and thinkin its a free dollar, until they look at it and see shit lol an end or ends on the street is more slang for money so "im putting shit to an end" should make more sense

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Quote:

Dont forget this part

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
The fact that I have to explain the whole entire shit to you, actually makes the ideas I had on the box fresh. You misjudged, it happens bro.

Last edited by Itz Da Jugganaut; 05-21-2014 at 09:24 PM.
Unread 05-21-2014, 09:30 PM   #26

Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member

Honestly i was just trying to be funny, with that bit... Armpit and often are similar rhymes bro youre overthinking it, pop chips is a brand of potatoe chips, i was just tryna convey that I am easily angered, I am a very impatient guy lol... so ill do all this crazy shit over some chips, which in the street "chips" is slang for money, hence "im bossin, never ever lost shit but my temper and some porridge," which gives a bit of background as to why im so impulsive, the porridge bit is making an allusion to the theee bears story where, the papa bear in particular, flipped out when they found some bitch ate they shit.

Joseph "joe" stalin has killed the most humans in history so its just more exaggeration to convey what my anger is capable of in a funny way

"Grap that 30 and just pause shit and if you try to go overboard i'll make you do a plank" which idk if you seen kids do the plank prank where they will lay flat on something and take pics. This is a double entendre if you would consider sailor/pirate culture, goimg overboard is a term used for when people jump off ship and into the water, and a plank is usually where youll find the most undesired people of the ship are forced to go overboard.

"Putting shit to an end like the poop dollar prank" the poop dollar prank, is a prank where you take a dollar bill and wipe you ass with it until theres as shit on it, then you lay it on the street and just watch and laugh as people pick it up and thinkin its a free dollar, until they look at it and see shit lol an end or ends on the street is more slang for money so "im putting shit to an end" should make more sense

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Quote:

Dont forget this part

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
The fact that I have to explain the whole entire shit to you, actually makes the ideas I had on the box fresh. You misjudged, it happens bro.

Last edited by Itz Da Jugganaut; 05-21-2014 at 09:24 PM.
Unread 05-21-2014, 09:33 PM
Wizdumb Wizdumb is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Mentioned: 417 Post(s)
Tagged: 30 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
110 Won / 10 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Your rhymes don't rhyme and your concepts & punchlines are worded horribly. Nothing to see here.
Unread 05-21-2014, 09:33 PM   #27

Wizdumb Wizdumb is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
110 Won / 10 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 405 text
Mentioned: 417 Post(s)
Tagged: 30 Thread(s)

Your rhymes don't rhyme and your concepts & punchlines are worded horribly. Nothing to see here.
Unread 05-21-2014, 09:38 PM
Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member

Finally, the help is here!

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

How the fuck can i trust that you even know what my concepts was, when your boy needed a fucking sermon lol
Unread 05-21-2014, 09:38 PM   #28

Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member

Finally, the help is here!

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

How the fuck can i trust that you even know what my concepts was, when your boy needed a fucking sermon lol
Unread 05-22-2014, 12:46 AM
Rican

You failed
Unread 05-22-2014, 12:46 AM   #29

Rican

You failed

Unread 05-22-2014, 01:00 AM
The Dope Man
Mentioned: 531 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
286 Won / 39 Lost

Your garbage... Your bars are played & punchez are weak as fuck.. You got everyone on here telling you that you suck... Get tha Point or Get Tha FuCk Outta HeRe...

#FAIL

~1~

"I Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengenance & Furious Anger For Those Who Attempt To Poison & Destroy My Brothers, AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THA LORD!!" #PulpFiction

*~Tha Dope Man~*
Unread 05-22-2014, 01:00 AM   #30

The Dope Man
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
286 Won / 39 Lost

Voted: 72 audio / 1130 text
Mentioned: 531 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Your garbage... Your bars are played & punchez are weak as fuck.. You got everyone on here telling you that you suck... Get tha Point or Get Tha FuCk Outta HeRe...

#FAIL

~1~

"I Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengenance & Furious Anger For Those Who Attempt To Poison & Destroy My Brothers, AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THA LORD!!" #PulpFiction

*~Tha Dope Man~*
Offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100, fail, lock's hurt