Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-21-2014, 07:17 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

LOL I didn't write anything. That's the sad part. That took all of 5 minutes to get done.
Unread 05-21-2014, 07:17 PM   #11

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

LOL I didn't write anything. That's the sad part. That took all of 5 minutes to get done.

Unread 05-21-2014, 07:22 PM
Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

ight fam do you, someone else may interpret both verses differently then you and your boys... just saying
Unread 05-21-2014, 07:22 PM   #12

Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 2 text

ight fam do you, someone else may interpret both verses differently then you and your boys... just saying
Unread 05-21-2014, 07:24 PM
Lockhart

Just like people are interpreting your verse to be terrible?
Unread 05-21-2014, 07:24 PM   #13

Lockhart

Just like people are interpreting your verse to be terrible?

Unread 05-21-2014, 07:27 PM
Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member

the originator and the interpreter have two different perceptions, and perceptions are liable to change, maybe once you start to live outside of the site and more in the world. You're verse would be cool for some people that frequent this site like every fucking day... at the end of the day my verse could have more of an impact than your "I'm a forum nigga"-verse
Unread 05-21-2014, 07:27 PM   #14

Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member

the originator and the interpreter have two different perceptions, and perceptions are liable to change, maybe once you start to live outside of the site and more in the world. You're verse would be cool for some people that frequent this site like every fucking day... at the end of the day my verse could have more of an impact than your "I'm a forum nigga"-verse
Unread 05-21-2014, 07:30 PM
Lockhart

Keep dreaming.

God Bless.
Unread 05-21-2014, 07:30 PM   #15

Lockhart

Keep dreaming.

God Bless.

Unread 05-21-2014, 07:37 PM
Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
Keep dreaming.

God Bless.
You're a close minded fool, for even saying this. I can tell most of your time is spent on this site by your verse, it is tailored to be respondant of the shit that happens here more than anything so, instead of having some actual real world connections that are actually creative... fo real? LV Bags? seriously?!... like come on dude. I don't know who gassed you up, but you need to go outside and try rapping that same way, people won't even think it's rap, more like ridiculous overanalyzation.... nothing you're saying says much about you.
Unread 05-21-2014, 07:37 PM   #16

Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member

Quote:
Keep dreaming.

God Bless.
You're a close minded fool, for even saying this. I can tell most of your time is spent on this site by your verse, it is tailored to be respondant of the shit that happens here more than anything so, instead of having some actual real world connections that are actually creative... fo real? LV Bags? seriously?!... like come on dude. I don't know who gassed you up, but you need to go outside and try rapping that same way, people won't even think it's rap, more like ridiculous overanalyzation.... nothing you're saying says much about you.
Unread 05-21-2014, 07:43 PM
Lockhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz Da Jugganaut View Post
Battle rap doesn't mean referring to myself. It's attacking the person you're going against.

God Bless. Keep grinding.
Unread 05-21-2014, 07:43 PM   #17

Lockhart

Quote:
Battle rap doesn't mean referring to myself. It's attacking the person you're going against.

God Bless. Keep grinding.

Unread 05-21-2014, 07:52 PM
Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member

"You think you're a challenge? Well start supPLYING SOME LINKS, FIRST " that line I actually liked, everything else was wishy washy, talking about why didn't I buy a drink? Like how is that insulting? I understand Forum is a bar, and this is the forums(woah... your so amazing... not) but I wasn't really challenged to think on that. As well as how is me drinking such a degrading thing?... you dudes are so hyped, its crazy....

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

And why are you not defending you're garbage LV line
Unread 05-21-2014, 07:52 PM   #18

Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member

"You think you're a challenge? Well start supPLYING SOME LINKS, FIRST " that line I actually liked, everything else was wishy washy, talking about why didn't I buy a drink? Like how is that insulting? I understand Forum is a bar, and this is the forums(woah... your so amazing... not) but I wasn't really challenged to think on that. As well as how is me drinking such a degrading thing?... you dudes are so hyped, its crazy....

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Unread 05-21-2014, 07:54 PM
Lockhart

Quote:

Because it's not garbage. I also didn't see 1 punch in your battle. How are you going to defend that?

Also who's multi are you? Considering you just registered today and you're in @2FUEL's multi crew.

God Bless.
Unread 05-21-2014, 07:54 PM   #19

Lockhart

Quote:

Because it's not garbage. I also didn't see 1 punch in your battle. How are you going to defend that?

Also who's multi are you? Considering you just registered today and you're in @2FUEL's multi crew.

God Bless.

Unread 05-21-2014, 07:59 PM
Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member

Quote:

God Bless.
Just pick one part and I'll explain it

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Nah, hell no, Idk even know wtf is a multi, cuz... I just forgot I even had this shit a long time ago, came back forgot my password, so I made another account.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

But honestly, you had one decent line

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

At least, give me the benifit of not being one of the millions of dudes on this site that would just praise you instead of offering some constructive criticism
Unread 05-21-2014, 07:59 PM   #20

Itz Da Jugganaut
Basic Member

Quote:

God Bless.
Just pick one part and I'll explain it

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Nah, hell no, Idk even know wtf is a multi, cuz... I just forgot I even had this shit a long time ago, came back forgot my password, so I made another account.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

But honestly, you had one decent line

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

At least, give me the benifit of not being one of the millions of dudes on this site that would just praise you instead of offering some constructive criticism

Tags
100, fail, lock's hurt