User Tag List

Unread 04-11-2013, 09:17 PM
FiNAL WoRD
Live Battler
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 860 Post(s)
Tagged: 49 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to FiNAL WoRD
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 20 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
40 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

benson is the most racist person in exsistance.
Unread 04-11-2013, 09:17 PM   #21

FiNAL WoRD
Live Battler
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 20 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
40 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 188 audio / 156 text
Mentioned: 860 Post(s)
Tagged: 49 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to FiNAL WoRD

benson is the most racist person in exsistance.
Unread 04-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Jam Jar
Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.81/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
68 Won / 42 Lost

Benson, you are just a fucking disgrace and I'm surprised you've got the IQ to even turn a computer on the amount of retarded racist stuff you've said. You're a mess.

Verity, you are completely misinformed about the way welfare and housing works - I'm not saying that you are being prejudiced (not saying you aren't either) but when you peddle stuff out on forums like your assertion that immigrants arrive and get given houses, surely you can see how that feeds into right-wing discourses and dialogues?

It really isn't that simple at all. We're part of the EU, so we have more open borders to EU countries; if people arrive though, it is not automatically indefinite, and they don't automatically get a house. As I said before, we are a social democracy - something to be very proud of - and that means you don't have one set of rules for one 'group' and one set for another. New arrivals to the country, legal ones, go to the bottom of housing lists.

Those from non-EU countries are not granted a right to remain in the UK and are dealt with on a case by case basis. If a non-EU family is here legally that means they have proven their passing of the citizenship tests and an ability to bring in their skills and work. If they need a house, and satisfy these circumstances, there is no reason why they should be placed after a British-born family. #

I'm aware this isn't a jazzy sparkly post all of you, but when people keep saying the same wrong shit, it feeds the weak minds of those who will use all this bollocks to prop up their hatred of others. And where's that going to get us? Nowhere.

Yours sincerely,
Communitarian Preacherman.
Unread 04-12-2013, 05:05 PM   #22

Jam Jar
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.81/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
68 Won / 42 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 287 text

Benson, you are just a fucking disgrace and I'm surprised you've got the IQ to even turn a computer on the amount of retarded racist stuff you've said. You're a mess.

Verity, you are completely misinformed about the way welfare and housing works - I'm not saying that you are being prejudiced (not saying you aren't either) but when you peddle stuff out on forums like your assertion that immigrants arrive and get given houses, surely you can see how that feeds into right-wing discourses and dialogues?

It really isn't that simple at all. We're part of the EU, so we have more open borders to EU countries; if people arrive though, it is not automatically indefinite, and they don't automatically get a house. As I said before, we are a social democracy - something to be very proud of - and that means you don't have one set of rules for one 'group' and one set for another. New arrivals to the country, legal ones, go to the bottom of housing lists.

Those from non-EU countries are not granted a right to remain in the UK and are dealt with on a case by case basis. If a non-EU family is here legally that means they have proven their passing of the citizenship tests and an ability to bring in their skills and work. If they need a house, and satisfy these circumstances, there is no reason why they should be placed after a British-born family. #

I'm aware this isn't a jazzy sparkly post all of you, but when people keep saying the same wrong shit, it feeds the weak minds of those who will use all this bollocks to prop up their hatred of others. And where's that going to get us? Nowhere.

Yours sincerely,
Unread 04-12-2013, 05:16 PM
IV
Live Battler
Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to IV
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein View Post

Yours sincerely,
"I'm not saying you aren't being prejudice either" that's some view point you want to keep to yourself.

Prejudice? At what point in this thread was I remotely fucking prejudice? You're fucking dumb bruv. The housing shit was tongue in cheek, I'm not retarded, I know how it works. I was simply stating how well the British welcome other cultures and ethnicities, after little jabs about watching Arabs die and slanderous attitudes hinting that we didn't care about it.

I couldn't give a fuck if you're black white asian eskimo mentally retarded gay lesbian or a fucking midget, so don't call me prejudice in any way, because I am not. I live in London, I AM the ethnic minority in the ends I live in and I couldn't care less. I live with a black Nigerian guy, a Chinese girl, an Indian girl, a Latvian girl and a black South African girl. Nothing fucking annoys me more than being called prejudice by some self righteous piece of shit on the internet.
Unread 04-12-2013, 05:16 PM   #23

IV
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1239 text

Quote:

Yours sincerely,
"I'm not saying you aren't being prejudice either" that's some view point you want to keep to yourself.

Prejudice? At what point in this thread was I remotely fucking prejudice? You're fucking dumb bruv. The housing shit was tongue in cheek, I'm not retarded, I know how it works. I was simply stating how well the British welcome other cultures and ethnicities, after little jabs about watching Arabs die and slanderous attitudes hinting that we didn't care about it.

I couldn't give a fuck if you're black white asian eskimo mentally retarded gay lesbian or a fucking midget, so don't call me prejudice in any way, because I am not. I live in London, I AM the ethnic minority in the ends I live in and I couldn't care less. I live with a black Nigerian guy, a Chinese girl, an Indian girl, a Latvian girl and a black South African girl. Nothing fucking annoys me more than being called prejudice by some self righteous piece of shit on the internet.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2013, 05:27 PM
Fredo Lombardi
Mentioned: 169 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost

"Dr Mr White Man" wtf LL what kinda uncle tom bullshit is this

old LL wouldn't of said no shit like that remember bad ass LL Cool J who use to jump around on furniture?

Marked Out Niggas

1. Punk
Unread 04-12-2013, 05:27 PM   #24

Fredo Lombardi
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 917 audio / 38 text
Mentioned: 169 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

"Dr Mr White Man" wtf LL what kinda uncle tom bullshit is this

old LL wouldn't of said no shit like that remember bad ass LL Cool J who use to jump around on furniture?

Marked Out Niggas

1. Punk
Unread 04-12-2013, 05:37 PM
BENSON THA GREAT
Basic Member
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

Yours sincerely,
Get the fuck outta here... I wasnt even racist.. I made valid points..... My intelligence is not judged based on my viewpoints or yours..... Sorry i have pride of who and what i am... And where i came from... So is all other races... But im a bad guy for sticking up and protecting the integrity of my own kind... If thats a crime im guilty ..... Dont worry because of interbreeding and all the white people becoming complasive in 2040 we wont have to have no discussions about whites cuz they will be breed away with... Carry on .... Destroy what is great in this world in the name of those who aint

FATAL SCRIPTURES

YALL AINT FUCKIN WITH US PERIOD...IF U DONT BELIEVE IT JUST DROP A MOTHER FUCKIN DISS TRACK.. ITS THAT EZ BITCHEZ

22/07/2014 07:34 PM <Dave> They're all good...but HYPER BALL LICKIN TIME!!!!

Originally Posted by Saxx View Post
I thought about being gay once. Then I realised I liked women and not bumholes.
Unread 04-12-2013, 05:37 PM   #25

BENSON THA GREAT
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 108 audio / 11 text

Quote:

Yours sincerely,
Get the fuck outta here... I wasnt even racist.. I made valid points..... My intelligence is not judged based on my viewpoints or yours..... Sorry i have pride of who and what i am... And where i came from... So is all other races... But im a bad guy for sticking up and protecting the integrity of my own kind... If thats a crime im guilty ..... Dont worry because of interbreeding and all the white people becoming complasive in 2040 we wont have to have no discussions about whites cuz they will be breed away with... Carry on .... Destroy what is great in this world in the name of those who aint

FATAL SCRIPTURES

YALL AINT FUCKIN WITH US PERIOD...IF U DONT BELIEVE IT JUST DROP A MOTHER FUCKIN DISS TRACK.. ITS THAT EZ BITCHEZ

Unread 04-12-2013, 05:46 PM
Jam Jar
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
68 Won / 42 Lost

@IV - I tried to make it clear that you wasn't being prejudiced; I said I wan't judging you at all, I said you are misinformed. I'm not trying to beef with you over this.

I'm not feeling how your comments about housing were tongue in cheek. I doubt anyone reading it would be thinking about how 'IV's gone off on one of her witty little jokes again'. It reads as a straight-out statement, and as I said, a false one.

Good for you with your living arrangements - I'm guessing that's a University set-up right? I'm in a pretty much exclusively South Asian community of London - for me, that is what is giving me a clearer indication about welfare, access to it and people's living conditions.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Quote:
That is the least convincing argument against being called a racist. 'Interbreeding'? You speaking the language of Mein Kampf
Unread 04-12-2013, 05:46 PM   #26

Jam Jar
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
68 Won / 42 Lost

@IV - I tried to make it clear that you wasn't being prejudiced; I said I wan't judging you at all, I said you are misinformed. I'm not trying to beef with you over this.

I'm not feeling how your comments about housing were tongue in cheek. I doubt anyone reading it would be thinking about how 'IV's gone off on one of her witty little jokes again'. It reads as a straight-out statement, and as I said, a false one.

Good for you with your living arrangements - I'm guessing that's a University set-up right? I'm in a pretty much exclusively South Asian community of London - for me, that is what is giving me a clearer indication about welfare, access to it and people's living conditions.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Quote:
That is the least convincing argument against being called a racist. 'Interbreeding'? You speaking the language of Mein Kampf
Unread 04-12-2013, 05:49 PM
BENSON THA GREAT
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 13 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

U speak the language of a frail faggot ass bitch that i would hang first before any named race in this article... Ur worse than all of them... Ur a traiter and should be punished accordingly

FATAL SCRIPTURES

Unread 04-12-2013, 05:49 PM   #27

BENSON THA GREAT
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 13 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 108 audio / 11 text

U speak the language of a frail faggot ass bitch that i would hang first before any named race in this article... Ur worse than all of them... Ur a traiter and should be punished accordingly
Unread 04-12-2013, 05:53 PM
IV
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

You also quite clearly said that you're not saying i'm NOT being prejudice either, with really frustrates me. Do you not think I know there's no more to it than me saying "come here, you'll get free money and a free house!" na it was tongue in cheek, whenever I'm on Facebook I find myself arguing against the exact same propaganda of what I just said, but it's LB nobody cares about how shit happens in England anyway lol.

What part of London do you live in?
Unread 04-12-2013, 05:53 PM   #28

IV
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

You also quite clearly said that you're not saying i'm NOT being prejudice either, with really frustrates me. Do you not think I know there's no more to it than me saying "come here, you'll get free money and a free house!" na it was tongue in cheek, whenever I'm on Facebook I find myself arguing against the exact same propaganda of what I just said, but it's LB nobody cares about how shit happens in England anyway lol.

What part of London do you live in?
Unread 04-12-2013, 06:00 PM
Jam Jar
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
68 Won / 42 Lost

Maybe I'm underestimating your intellect - you can see from Mr 'Eugenics' Benson that LB does attract its fair share of fucktards.

I'm in Newham E7.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

And you?

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Oh and Benson, I'll try and treat you like a grown up. What am I a traitor to? How would you like to punish me?

This guy's read one too many pages of 50 Shades.
Unread 04-12-2013, 06:00 PM   #29

Jam Jar
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
68 Won / 42 Lost

Maybe I'm underestimating your intellect - you can see from Mr 'Eugenics' Benson that LB does attract its fair share of fucktards.

I'm in Newham E7.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

And you?

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Oh and Benson, I'll try and treat you like a grown up. What am I a traitor to? How would you like to punish me?

This guy's read one too many pages of 50 Shades.
Unread 04-12-2013, 06:09 PM
IV
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Westminster, living in Wembley til June before moving to West though. But yeah anybody who's living in London is exposed to a very multi cultural environment every day and I would think, it would be almost impossible to be prejudice and still chose to live here
Unread 04-12-2013, 06:09 PM   #30

IV
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Westminster, living in Wembley til June before moving to West though. But yeah anybody who's living in London is exposed to a very multi cultural environment every day and I would think, it would be almost impossible to be prejudice and still chose to live here