Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > C.C.T.V. > Topical Lounge > Topical Archive
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-02-2013, 06:58 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yeah forget that battle box shit @The doom.
The way you write is in the format I'm doing now.
You rhyme the last word/phrase of every line however.
This would be 4 lines right here, you get me?
Unread 08-02-2013, 06:58 AM   #11

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Yeah forget that battle box shit @The doom.
The way you write is in the format I'm doing now.
You rhyme the last word/phrase of every line however.
This would be 4 lines right here, you get me?

Unread 08-02-2013, 03:54 PM
Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

@XplicitKontent: When I first saw the topic i was like lemme guess a war and hospital story..and you guys did just that lol but with that said this is not bad, you took a common war story but gave it flair by adding the dynamic of this perceived larger than life soldier. That element of peer's perception vs reality made it much more than a war story, and much more than death. Which I thought was a brilliant spin on "The Last Breath". Many times people criticize "played concepts". There's nothing wrong with trying to reinvent what someone has done before as long as you make it your own. and that's what you did. Another thing I like is that this sounded like a page out of a novel rather than a poem.. that really pulled me in. With that said... i do feel as though your vocab could've been better and there was 2 lines where u randomly abandoned rhyming..and it kind of threw me off. Also your 1st 3 lines had a tough flow to it bc of all the numbers.. that's something maybe you'd want to change in the future...

@The doom: This was a very cool read.. cancer stories are so common that its hard to excite the reader with it or to get that emotional attachment to ther character.. but u did that. I like how you added timestamps.. that really helped put this ordeal in perspective.. cancer is a taunting thing that we often deal with for months n months.. but u chose to focus on the intensity and emotions of a 25hr span which was brilliant.. u were very descriptive.. the different religious figures gave this a unique spin.. u made it buddism vs christianity.. God vs satan.. death vs life.. anger vs acceptance.. vision vs reality.. that was very dope.. i actually read that part twice... overall this was pretty cool.. my major prob was the structure and sometimes your rhyming was off which made it mildy awkward in certain places..

Both of you are talented topical writers... there's room for alot of grow though.. i'd say up the creativity beyond the twists.... and you two could probably end up being some of the best on this site

Both of you used concepts that arent even the least bit original but you made it your own..so i based my voting decision on things like depth, description, flow, structure, among, creativity, overall enjoyment..

Vote: The doom

I'd love to battle both of ya'll later on in the month...

Last edited by Streetz De Hood; 08-05-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Unread 08-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #12

Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)

@XplicitKontent: When I first saw the topic i was like lemme guess a war and hospital story..and you guys did just that lol but with that said this is not bad, you took a common war story but gave it flair by adding the dynamic of this perceived larger than life soldier. That element of peer's perception vs reality made it much more than a war story, and much more than death. Which I thought was a brilliant spin on "The Last Breath". Many times people criticize "played concepts". There's nothing wrong with trying to reinvent what someone has done before as long as you make it your own. and that's what you did. Another thing I like is that this sounded like a page out of a novel rather than a poem.. that really pulled me in. With that said... i do feel as though your vocab could've been better and there was 2 lines where u randomly abandoned rhyming..and it kind of threw me off. Also your 1st 3 lines had a tough flow to it bc of all the numbers.. that's something maybe you'd want to change in the future...

@The doom: This was a very cool read.. cancer stories are so common that its hard to excite the reader with it or to get that emotional attachment to ther character.. but u did that. I like how you added timestamps.. that really helped put this ordeal in perspective.. cancer is a taunting thing that we often deal with for months n months.. but u chose to focus on the intensity and emotions of a 25hr span which was brilliant.. u were very descriptive.. the different religious figures gave this a unique spin.. u made it buddism vs christianity.. God vs satan.. death vs life.. anger vs acceptance.. vision vs reality.. that was very dope.. i actually read that part twice... overall this was pretty cool.. my major prob was the structure and sometimes your rhyming was off which made it mildy awkward in certain places..

Both of you are talented topical writers... there's room for alot of grow though.. i'd say up the creativity beyond the twists.... and you two could probably end up being some of the best on this site

Both of you used concepts that arent even the least bit original but you made it your own..so i based my voting decision on things like depth, description, flow, structure, among, creativity, overall enjoyment..

Vote: The doom

I'd love to battle both of ya'll later on in the month...

Last edited by Streetz De Hood; 08-05-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Unread 08-05-2013, 09:55 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

Xplicit Kontent, not a bad first shot here. In the early parts, the lines were very long so the flow was dead, but it picked up as you progressed. There was a few good indications of imagery throughout which I liked to see. You used good examples of poetic techniques which is a great sign for someone dipping their toe in the water with topicals. The story was uninspiring to me though. It was a generic war story, and I always hate when a story ends with a death. Nothing different came about it. I didn't feel attached to McCluskey, despite the Scottish name, so when his character died it fell short of what you intended for me.

the doom, the biggest downside to me was that there was several little spelling mistakes and issues with use of vocabulary throughout. You want to make sure all of this is smoothed out, in battling or topical writing, because otherwise the reader struggles to grasp where you are going. I think it was a risk to go down the foreign religion route, but it worked out alright for me. You touched on some imagery when the spirits appeared, but I felt you could have really dug deep into it and gave us some bright colours with their arrival. You too will be good in topicals once you give them a few more gos and practise trying to clean it up a little bit. Your writing style, in using the battle box to gauge your lines, gave you an instant disadvantage to me.

Overall, this was a close enough contest. I felt that one was just more enjoyable to run along and was easier for me to get into, while the other took a unique angle but it didn't connect with me.

Xplicit Kontent GETS MY VOTE
Unread 08-05-2013, 09:55 AM   #13

Hubert Cumberdale

Xplicit Kontent, not a bad first shot here. In the early parts, the lines were very long so the flow was dead, but it picked up as you progressed. There was a few good indications of imagery throughout which I liked to see. You used good examples of poetic techniques which is a great sign for someone dipping their toe in the water with topicals. The story was uninspiring to me though. It was a generic war story, and I always hate when a story ends with a death. Nothing different came about it. I didn't feel attached to McCluskey, despite the Scottish name, so when his character died it fell short of what you intended for me.

the doom, the biggest downside to me was that there was several little spelling mistakes and issues with use of vocabulary throughout. You want to make sure all of this is smoothed out, in battling or topical writing, because otherwise the reader struggles to grasp where you are going. I think it was a risk to go down the foreign religion route, but it worked out alright for me. You touched on some imagery when the spirits appeared, but I felt you could have really dug deep into it and gave us some bright colours with their arrival. You too will be good in topicals once you give them a few more gos and practise trying to clean it up a little bit. Your writing style, in using the battle box to gauge your lines, gave you an instant disadvantage to me.

Overall, this was a close enough contest. I felt that one was just more enjoyable to run along and was easier for me to get into, while the other took a unique angle but it didn't connect with me.

Xplicit Kontent GETS MY VOTE

Unread 08-06-2013, 09:13 AM
The Law
Basic Member
Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
11 Won / 6 Lost

XK: right from the beginning your flow was dragged out. Just felt like I was reading a story from a book for a while reading than a topical. It started to flow a bit more as you wrote. You could have did a better job at progressing through the story, maybe bringing a more creative approach. I thought the war story and/or dying would be your typical 'last breath' topical. Wasn't much of a twist either, just a pretty simple story here. If your going to use that type of story, I would suggest writing in a more emotional or intense standpoint to draw the readers in. Make them feel whats going on.

Lines like
Time to dismount there's no sound just the chirps of a small town
We continued onward as I chewed on a starburst my thoughts harbored

along with some bars at the end had some nice imagery. Overall it wasn't a bad drop at all, but it wasn't outstanding either. Seemed more like the play it save kind of verse.

Dr. Doom: To start your vocab and rhyme scheme could be a bit better. I thought there was a lot of lines that were just a bit too simplistic. I'll be honest with ya, I wasn't really feeling the religion approach that you brought on this. I thought you could have delved a bit deeper emotionally in the characters feelings about your brother zaid. It could be some better vocabulary that you need to just get the better depth to your verse. Flow was choppy in areas. I would suggest fixing up your structure a bit so its not all bunched up.

I had to accept Zaid was leaving an left his mark on the road with a solid sole, Long were the days of pain he spent inside his body’s wall, and long were the days he could feel sweetness inside his soul, an I realized I was selfish for clinchin to him just cuz I could see myself through him like a keyhole

lol I read that with the long were the days, I felt like I was listening to a gospel lmao.

MGVT: XK - His story progressed better. XK also brought a better array of vocab and imagery than his opponent. I thought Doom had a more unique approach but due to the way it was written it didn't work out as well. I thought there were many areas of Dr. Doom's topical that he could have touched up on. Overall, this wasn't a bad battle though. I am sure you both will elevate quickly.
Unread 08-06-2013, 09:13 AM   #14

The Law
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
11 Won / 6 Lost

Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

XK: right from the beginning your flow was dragged out. Just felt like I was reading a story from a book for a while reading than a topical. It started to flow a bit more as you wrote. You could have did a better job at progressing through the story, maybe bringing a more creative approach. I thought the war story and/or dying would be your typical 'last breath' topical. Wasn't much of a twist either, just a pretty simple story here. If your going to use that type of story, I would suggest writing in a more emotional or intense standpoint to draw the readers in. Make them feel whats going on.

Lines like
Time to dismount there's no sound just the chirps of a small town
We continued onward as I chewed on a starburst my thoughts harbored

along with some bars at the end had some nice imagery. Overall it wasn't a bad drop at all, but it wasn't outstanding either. Seemed more like the play it save kind of verse.

Dr. Doom: To start your vocab and rhyme scheme could be a bit better. I thought there was a lot of lines that were just a bit too simplistic. I'll be honest with ya, I wasn't really feeling the religion approach that you brought on this. I thought you could have delved a bit deeper emotionally in the characters feelings about your brother zaid. It could be some better vocabulary that you need to just get the better depth to your verse. Flow was choppy in areas. I would suggest fixing up your structure a bit so its not all bunched up.

I had to accept Zaid was leaving an left his mark on the road with a solid sole, Long were the days of pain he spent inside his body’s wall, and long were the days he could feel sweetness inside his soul, an I realized I was selfish for clinchin to him just cuz I could see myself through him like a keyhole

lol I read that with the long were the days, I felt like I was listening to a gospel lmao.

MGVT: XK - His story progressed better. XK also brought a better array of vocab and imagery than his opponent. I thought Doom had a more unique approach but due to the way it was written it didn't work out as well. I thought there were many areas of Dr. Doom's topical that he could have touched up on. Overall, this wasn't a bad battle though. I am sure you both will elevate quickly.
Unread 08-15-2013, 07:41 AM
Lockhart

One's topical was fairly good in being able to build on the story while making sure that it rhymed. The poetic aspects were also very good and articulated quite well, especially considering the topic itself is very "rigid" because the idea of active duty is not a free-flowing concept to go through, so very well done on that. Other's topical I felt was very good as well in terms of the rhyming portion, but it was hard for me personally to keep up with the story because of the separations between the plot. Also some of the writing I felt was straying a little off topic because it seemed as if he was trying to go in between two main ideas at one time. I have my winner.
W: XplicitKontent
Unread 08-15-2013, 07:41 AM   #15

Lockhart

One's topical was fairly good in being able to build on the story while making sure that it rhymed. The poetic aspects were also very good and articulated quite well, especially considering the topic itself is very "rigid" because the idea of active duty is not a free-flowing concept to go through, so very well done on that. Other's topical I felt was very good as well in terms of the rhyming portion, but it was hard for me personally to keep up with the story because of the separations between the plot. Also some of the writing I felt was straying a little off topic because it seemed as if he was trying to go in between two main ideas at one time. I have my winner.
W: XplicitKontent

Unread 08-15-2013, 12:31 PM
Aggo

I felt like these two verses were pretty evenly matched as far as flow, rhyme, and vocab were concerned. Both did well but neither blew me away. So my vote is based upon whose story felt more fleshed out and completed. I felt that XK had a more complete story line than his opponent and therefore he gets the vote. Good job to both and keep grinding.

Winner, XK.
Unread 08-15-2013, 12:31 PM   #16

Aggo

I felt like these two verses were pretty evenly matched as far as flow, rhyme, and vocab were concerned. Both did well but neither blew me away. So my vote is based upon whose story felt more fleshed out and completed. I felt that XK had a more complete story line than his opponent and therefore he gets the vote. Good job to both and keep grinding.

Winner, XK.

Unread 08-15-2013, 05:14 PM
Jam Jar
Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.81/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
68 Won / 42 Lost

These were fairly interesting to read although, as Streetz said, both were taken in a predictable direction. Not that this is a bad thing at all, just sometimes, it is actually a lot harder to do well with a played-out concept, even when it seems riskier to take things in an odd direction.

XK - I felt that yours worked as a complete 'document' if not as a complete story. It didn't keep my attention all the way through as it was kind of long winded at times. I think you could have kept the same solid strong ideas, but delivered them more snappily. This would allow the focus to be on the art of the storyteller, rather than the bombardment of details. Flow was kinda patchy, but solid enough.

Doom - I know flow never makes or breaks a piece, but yours was really jumpy. Some parts of it flowed really well, in the way I read and interpreted it, but others really lagged. The concept of cancer within poetry/cyphers/storytelling is one that is really deep and evocative, and meaningful to a lot of people, and there's a danger of being insensitive. I think you just about dodged that, by relying on regular personifications of Illness as a metaphor. It worked well.

I find this quite a tough one to call - none jump out as me as amazing, and none jumps out as being wildly better than the other. I think I'm gonna have to vote for Doom on this one, because it kept my gaze much easier and the ideas were organised in a way which lent itself well to the topic.

Keep powering on gentleman. JJ
Unread 08-15-2013, 05:14 PM   #17

Jam Jar
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.81/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
68 Won / 42 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 287 text
Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

These were fairly interesting to read although, as Streetz said, both were taken in a predictable direction. Not that this is a bad thing at all, just sometimes, it is actually a lot harder to do well with a played-out concept, even when it seems riskier to take things in an odd direction.

XK - I felt that yours worked as a complete 'document' if not as a complete story. It didn't keep my attention all the way through as it was kind of long winded at times. I think you could have kept the same solid strong ideas, but delivered them more snappily. This would allow the focus to be on the art of the storyteller, rather than the bombardment of details. Flow was kinda patchy, but solid enough.

Doom - I know flow never makes or breaks a piece, but yours was really jumpy. Some parts of it flowed really well, in the way I read and interpreted it, but others really lagged. The concept of cancer within poetry/cyphers/storytelling is one that is really deep and evocative, and meaningful to a lot of people, and there's a danger of being insensitive. I think you just about dodged that, by relying on regular personifications of Illness as a metaphor. It worked well.

I find this quite a tough one to call - none jump out as me as amazing, and none jumps out as being wildly better than the other. I think I'm gonna have to vote for Doom on this one, because it kept my gaze much easier and the ideas were organised in a way which lent itself well to the topic.

Keep powering on gentleman. JJ
Unread 08-15-2013, 05:43 PM
Iron Mike
Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

I preferred XplicitKontent's verse.It was simple, but it was told with realism. It probably could have used more words that conjure imagery. What gave it that sense of realism was the military jargon, and I understand that you are in the military, so it's probably a story that not too many can tell as well as you. But a bit more imagery words would've helped the audience to dwell within the story more. I felt the Doom's story was slightly all over the place. 1st of all, the brother's name suggests an Islamic background. But then, he started talking about reaching a state of samadhi which is of the Indian tradition. And then before we know it you're talking about a Judeo-Christian Moses and God etc. it just didn't seem focused. On top of that, I felt the 1st verse did more to capture the idea of "last breath". My vote goes to XplicitKontent.
Unread 08-15-2013, 05:43 PM   #18

Iron Mike
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 34 text
Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I preferred XplicitKontent's verse.It was simple, but it was told with realism. It probably could have used more words that conjure imagery. What gave it that sense of realism was the military jargon, and I understand that you are in the military, so it's probably a story that not too many can tell as well as you. But a bit more imagery words would've helped the audience to dwell within the story more. I felt the Doom's story was slightly all over the place. 1st of all, the brother's name suggests an Islamic background. But then, he started talking about reaching a state of samadhi which is of the Indian tradition. And then before we know it you're talking about a Judeo-Christian Moses and God etc. it just didn't seem focused. On top of that, I felt the 1st verse did more to capture the idea of "last breath". My vote goes to XplicitKontent.
Unread 08-15-2013, 05:59 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Xplicit Kontent WINS 5-2
Unread 08-15-2013, 05:59 PM   #19

Hubert Cumberdale

Xplicit Kontent WINS 5-2

Unread 01-05-2020, 04:55 AM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

added

tbm
Unread 01-05-2020, 04:55 AM   #20

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

added

tbm