Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-23-2014, 11:39 PM
ViTRiOL ViTRiOL is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost
Default Most Loved & Most Hated '13 - '14

Most Loved & Most Hated

Since returning from a Vitty slumber, and I don't give a shit if a lot of you didn't even know who I was but I know this site well, I have deduced from observations the following conclusions:

EtH/Dave - without a doubt the number one uncontended troll and patron of the site. Undefeatable in forum-based bravado, improving massively in text and still strong with the best comebacks I've ever seen. You're the biggest benefactor to Letsbeef and the oil that keeps this machine in motion. Deserves much more credit for maintaining internet beef as the hate-addled, eccentrically irritable force that it should be.

Bleu - without a doubt the biggest sore loser in text & audio battling. Can't take a single vote against him without throwing his toys out the pram or offering a vague attempt to overthrow your logic. Massively arrogant, with a somewhat good reason, as he is indeed a notable battler with the potential to be a heavyweight and in audio, definitely on the cusp of that level. Definitely needs to reign in the arrogance and egotism that has recently manifested, take some criticism and rise above the competition on a humble basis.

Erupt - kept elevation alive. Offers real criticism, real in-depth critiques in his voting and outer-battle relationships. Still a heavyweight battler, still fighting for the recognition that he deserves. One of the only individuals that notices the underdogs and acts as the catalyst that causes the leap up to fulfilment of their potential. Came back from a stellar meltdown and retained his respect, on a humble basis, which is something that a very small percentage of net battlers could achieve. Also a potential '14 GC, Audio or Text.

Row - another stubborn individual. Whilst extremely humble, still slips in subtle digs with an underlying bitterness. A notable battler with some original concepts but lacks the execution. Pointing this out can be a tricky battler and he misconstrues criticism targeted at this. Doesn't understand battler bravado, unable to read between the lines. Almost a clear lack of a sense of humour. Still a respectable individual that holds his own, needs to build some perseverance.

Wizdumb - has done nothing but elevate, unassumingly and quietly. Extremely underrated and extremely humble. Purely focussed on battling and stylistic changes. Acutely adept at receiving criticism and taking it into account towards his elevation. Solid guy, good sense of humour. If recognised for his potential, definitely a potential title holder in the next year.

Pulse/Godbody - shoddy, unstable troll. Never understood why he was dubbed a troll, more like a shit-talker without the conviction. Lacks the intelligence to be a real troll. Good text/audio battler but also evidently can't take a vote against him, despite the little difference it makes. Can't see alternate perspectives, stubborn and ignorant. Doesn't understand real wordplay. Solid old school style that, with minor updates, could be heavyweight status. Needs to reign in the period blood in order to attain a real troll status.

Rohaan Rane - newfound respect for this manboy. Solid troll, relentlessly aggressive in his bravado. Second/almost equal to EtH on the Troll Hall of Fame for Letsbeef. Clearly self-deprecating despite the constant arrogant ranting and targeted harassment (which is what rap battling is all about, he'll agree with me on this). Fully-fledged driving force of the reason we all found ourselves involved in internet rap battling. Great sense of humour, talented individual. On a side-note: Recognised for talent, and if this is maintained, potential title holder.

Tony the Tiger/Tyger - shittiest most annoying voter in history. Starting off with #SAVEMONEY bullshit on each battle, clearly taken up on it, moves to blatantly not reading the battles and adding half-arsed expos (he said 2FUEL vs. GOODGRIEF in the Scheme Tourney was close, no offence @2FUEL) ... Take a tire iron to him.

Crysis - just an intelligent, level-headed individual. Ratings on honesty and integrity. Hated for the same reasons that I am hated, the aforementioned former reason. Completely agree with a large portion of his views. Battling-wise, elevating and progressing. Takes criticism well. In agreeance with Erupt, potential audio GC.

Lizman - obvious pick. Still offers the same negative and retarded two cents that underlies his legacy... and I'm absolutely certain that he is too stupid to be a troll. Could be a troll if he realised his potential or got a lobotomy and traded for a better brain.

Much love Letsbeef, I hope this stirs commotion in your twisted knickers. Back to this fat rock of blow...

@Dave @Bleu @Erupt @Row @Wizdumb @Godbody @Crysis @Lizman

"A man is the sum of his actions."
Unread 06-23-2014, 11:39 PM   #1

ViTRiOL ViTRiOL is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 18 audio / 763 text
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)

Default Most Loved & Most Hated '13 - '14

Most Loved & Most Hated

Since returning from a Vitty slumber, and I don't give a shit if a lot of you didn't even know who I was but I know this site well, I have deduced from observations the following conclusions:

EtH/Dave - without a doubt the number one uncontended troll and patron of the site. Undefeatable in forum-based bravado, improving massively in text and still strong with the best comebacks I've ever seen. You're the biggest benefactor to Letsbeef and the oil that keeps this machine in motion. Deserves much more credit for maintaining internet beef as the hate-addled, eccentrically irritable force that it should be.

Bleu - without a doubt the biggest sore loser in text & audio battling. Can't take a single vote against him without throwing his toys out the pram or offering a vague attempt to overthrow your logic. Massively arrogant, with a somewhat good reason, as he is indeed a notable battler with the potential to be a heavyweight and in audio, definitely on the cusp of that level. Definitely needs to reign in the arrogance and egotism that has recently manifested, take some criticism and rise above the competition on a humble basis.

Erupt - kept elevation alive. Offers real criticism, real in-depth critiques in his voting and outer-battle relationships. Still a heavyweight battler, still fighting for the recognition that he deserves. One of the only individuals that notices the underdogs and acts as the catalyst that causes the leap up to fulfilment of their potential. Came back from a stellar meltdown and retained his respect, on a humble basis, which is something that a very small percentage of net battlers could achieve. Also a potential '14 GC, Audio or Text.

Row - another stubborn individual. Whilst extremely humble, still slips in subtle digs with an underlying bitterness. A notable battler with some original concepts but lacks the execution. Pointing this out can be a tricky battler and he misconstrues criticism targeted at this. Doesn't understand battler bravado, unable to read between the lines. Almost a clear lack of a sense of humour. Still a respectable individual that holds his own, needs to build some perseverance.

Wizdumb - has done nothing but elevate, unassumingly and quietly. Extremely underrated and extremely humble. Purely focussed on battling and stylistic changes. Acutely adept at receiving criticism and taking it into account towards his elevation. Solid guy, good sense of humour. If recognised for his potential, definitely a potential title holder in the next year.

Pulse/Godbody - shoddy, unstable troll. Never understood why he was dubbed a troll, more like a shit-talker without the conviction. Lacks the intelligence to be a real troll. Good text/audio battler but also evidently can't take a vote against him, despite the little difference it makes. Can't see alternate perspectives, stubborn and ignorant. Doesn't understand real wordplay. Solid old school style that, with minor updates, could be heavyweight status. Needs to reign in the period blood in order to attain a real troll status.

Rohaan Rane - newfound respect for this manboy. Solid troll, relentlessly aggressive in his bravado. Second/almost equal to EtH on the Troll Hall of Fame for Letsbeef. Clearly self-deprecating despite the constant arrogant ranting and targeted harassment (which is what rap battling is all about, he'll agree with me on this). Fully-fledged driving force of the reason we all found ourselves involved in internet rap battling. Great sense of humour, talented individual. On a side-note: Recognised for talent, and if this is maintained, potential title holder.

Tony the Tiger/Tyger - shittiest most annoying voter in history. Starting off with #SAVEMONEY bullshit on each battle, clearly taken up on it, moves to blatantly not reading the battles and adding half-arsed expos (he said 2FUEL vs. GOODGRIEF in the Scheme Tourney was close, no offence @2FUEL) ... Take a tire iron to him.

Crysis - just an intelligent, level-headed individual. Ratings on honesty and integrity. Hated for the same reasons that I am hated, the aforementioned former reason. Completely agree with a large portion of his views. Battling-wise, elevating and progressing. Takes criticism well. In agreeance with Erupt, potential audio GC.

Lizman - obvious pick. Still offers the same negative and retarded two cents that underlies his legacy... and I'm absolutely certain that he is too stupid to be a troll. Could be a troll if he realised his potential or got a lobotomy and traded for a better brain.

Much love Letsbeef, I hope this stirs commotion in your twisted knickers. Back to this fat rock of blow...

@Dave @Bleu @Erupt @Row @Wizdumb @Godbody @Crysis @Lizman

"A man is the sum of his actions."
Unread 06-23-2014, 11:40 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Gay...

Last edited by Hubert Cumberdale; 06-23-2014 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Yup, comebacks sharp as a fucking tack.
Unread 06-23-2014, 11:40 PM   #2

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Gay...

Last edited by Hubert Cumberdale; 06-23-2014 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Yup, comebacks sharp as a fucking tack.

Unread 06-23-2014, 11:56 PM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Damn, Godbody got a bad track record around here. Props for putting this together.
Unread 06-23-2014, 11:56 PM   #3

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)

Damn, Godbody got a bad track record around here. Props for putting this together.
Unread 06-23-2014, 11:59 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

I'll do one.

Pugz - How the fuck you gonna spend a month writing an audio, then drop a fucking diss track? That's like spending a month arranging a night with Jenna Jemeson and then having a wank over her picture. Cash battles, that's a great idea. "Hey, how come I didn't get my money from the cash battles win?" "Cause Pugz Playlist just got another listener!".

RULE - My little paragraph will be posted later. Expect it 12:00 EtH Time. You don't operate in EtH time? Too bad. Your loss. I'm not going to change it because I've just decided that's probably the best way to go. Knowing RULE, no matter who wins between ACs and LoD he'll still probably score it that ClassicK wins.

UhMAZING - Lil Mama. How the fuck you gonna call someone ugly in the chatroom on a daily fucking basis? You literally join that shit, get shitted on, call someone ugly, neglect your wife, and then repeat the cycle the next day. After the amount of time you've ignored your girl to rage on LB even Chris Benoit's wife would be thinking "Well at least he's spending time with us".

Rohan Rane - You look like Five originally cast a band member from Bangladesh. How the fuck is an Indian gonna have a fucking Faux Hawk? Go take your petshop smelling ass the fuck out of here. We all know ViTiRoL was actually giving props to Vergil anyways.

Phil Banks & Final Word - Quit trying to be the World Fag Team Champions on the forums all the time. Fucking Laurel and Hardy Boyz. Phil, quit thinking "I'm your dad" is a comeback of some sort. Looking at Phil argue and you'll hear 'I am your father' more times than RULE has, and that dudes jacked off to Hayden Christian twice a day since he was 37, when Star Wars first came out (Oh, btw, it's 12:00 EtH time).

Mani Mula - You absolutely ruined your entire legacy. Like, LEFT FIELD came back, pretty much admitted LB sucks dick and that Obtvzuiodgfi would kick our ass, and he still walks out with more legend status than you do. How the fuck you gone walk away with the loss 100% because you said "I'm walking away with the victory"?
Unread 06-23-2014, 11:59 PM   #4

Hubert Cumberdale

I'll do one.

Pugz - How the fuck you gonna spend a month writing an audio, then drop a fucking diss track? That's like spending a month arranging a night with Jenna Jemeson and then having a wank over her picture. Cash battles, that's a great idea. "Hey, how come I didn't get my money from the cash battles win?" "Cause Pugz Playlist just got another listener!".

RULE - My little paragraph will be posted later. Expect it 12:00 EtH Time. You don't operate in EtH time? Too bad. Your loss. I'm not going to change it because I've just decided that's probably the best way to go. Knowing RULE, no matter who wins between ACs and LoD he'll still probably score it that ClassicK wins.

UhMAZING - Lil Mama. How the fuck you gonna call someone ugly in the chatroom on a daily fucking basis? You literally join that shit, get shitted on, call someone ugly, neglect your wife, and then repeat the cycle the next day. After the amount of time you've ignored your girl to rage on LB even Chris Benoit's wife would be thinking "Well at least he's spending time with us".

Rohan Rane - You look like Five originally cast a band member from Bangladesh. How the fuck is an Indian gonna have a fucking Faux Hawk? Go take your petshop smelling ass the fuck out of here. We all know ViTiRoL was actually giving props to Vergil anyways.

Phil Banks & Final Word - Quit trying to be the World Fag Team Champions on the forums all the time. Fucking Laurel and Hardy Boyz. Phil, quit thinking "I'm your dad" is a comeback of some sort. Looking at Phil argue and you'll hear 'I am your father' more times than RULE has, and that dudes jacked off to Hayden Christian twice a day since he was 37, when Star Wars first came out (Oh, btw, it's 12:00 EtH time).

Mani Mula - You absolutely ruined your entire legacy. Like, LEFT FIELD came back, pretty much admitted LB sucks dick and that Obtvzuiodgfi would kick our ass, and he still walks out with more legend status than you do. How the fuck you gone walk away with the loss 100% because you said "I'm walking away with the victory"?

Unread 06-24-2014, 01:15 AM
lllllllllllll

Mah nigga, didn't you JUST return recently? lol
Unread 06-24-2014, 01:15 AM   #5

lllllllllllll

Mah nigga, didn't you JUST return recently? lol

Unread 06-24-2014, 01:16 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

Punk is under the impression that he's the most controversial member of Letsbeef. That's he's had memorable rivalries with millions of people on the site and people can't stop talking about him.
Unread 06-24-2014, 01:16 AM   #6

Hubert Cumberdale

Punk is under the impression that he's the most controversial member of Letsbeef. That's he's had memorable rivalries with millions of people on the site and people can't stop talking about him.

Unread 06-24-2014, 01:22 AM
lllllllllllll

Nope.. Not at all
Unread 06-24-2014, 01:22 AM   #7

lllllllllllll

Nope.. Not at all

Unread 06-24-2014, 01:41 AM
Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViTRiOL View Post
Most Loved & Most Hated

Since returning from a Vitty slumber, and I don't give a shit if a lot of you didn't even know who I was but I know this site well, I have deduced from observations the following conclusion:

Dean What can I say? He's the GOAT. I'm ecstatic that he chooses to grace this site with his presence.
Awwwwe shucks...:o

Last edited by Dean; 06-24-2014 at 01:43 AM.
Unread 06-24-2014, 01:41 AM   #8

Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViTRiOL View Post
Most Loved & Most Hated

Since returning from a Vitty slumber, and I don't give a shit if a lot of you didn't even know who I was but I know this site well, I have deduced from observations the following conclusion:

Dean What can I say? He's the GOAT. I'm ecstatic that he chooses to grace this site with his presence.
Awwwwe shucks...:o

Last edited by Dean; 06-24-2014 at 01:43 AM.

Unread 06-24-2014, 02:24 AM
Mani Mula
Live Battler
Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Mani Mula
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
77 Won / 62 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
210 Won / 12 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I'll do one.

This nigga literally typed everything he says that gets ignored in the Chatbox, How it feel U wasnt relevant back when I was active, I come back years later and U still the Site Punching Bag? But wait first its "Who is Mani Mula" now its "He Ruined his Legacy?" Nigga where is your Legacy? And as far as the Illmania track battle shit "You can Have dat that aint even what Im Mad At" Topical tracks in a tourney ass niggas, Then my Losing track was #1 for a week, and the winning track never topped me ass Niggas, Most plays out of all 3 entries but act like yall wasnt feeling it ass niggas, them 80 sum plays aint all cum from Murda!!

But fuck it you niggas all talk now I ask for a battle and all I get in return is excuses, Right Final Word? Gave u 24hrs to respond to a 60sec battle that I MYSELF would send! You Busy yet u typed for over 2 hours backing down FOH
And Facebook
Download My New Mixtape Hush Mode:
http://www.datpiff.com/-Hush-Mode-mixtape.211115.html

"Oh shit, you're dope as fuck. Props, easy 10. Hilarious how a track from 11' shits on most shit dropping in 14"
Posted By: Crysis - 2014-05-13
Unread 06-24-2014, 02:24 AM   #9

Mani Mula
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
77 Won / 62 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
210 Won / 12 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 367 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Send a message via Yahoo to Mani Mula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I'll do one.

This nigga literally typed everything he says that gets ignored in the Chatbox, How it feel U wasnt relevant back when I was active, I come back years later and U still the Site Punching Bag? But wait first its "Who is Mani Mula" now its "He Ruined his Legacy?" Nigga where is your Legacy? And as far as the Illmania track battle shit "You can Have dat that aint even what Im Mad At" Topical tracks in a tourney ass niggas, Then my Losing track was #1 for a week, and the winning track never topped me ass Niggas, Most plays out of all 3 entries but act like yall wasnt feeling it ass niggas, them 80 sum plays aint all cum from Murda!!

But fuck it you niggas all talk now I ask for a battle and all I get in return is excuses, Right Final Word? Gave u 24hrs to respond to a 60sec battle that I MYSELF would send! You Busy yet u typed for over 2 hours backing down FOH
And Facebook
Download My New Mixtape Hush Mode:
http://www.datpiff.com/-Hush-Mode-mixtape.211115.html

"Oh shit, you're dope as fuck. Props, easy 10. Hilarious how a track from 11' shits on most shit dropping in 14"
Posted By: Crysis - 2014-05-13
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2014, 02:50 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

lol..
Unread 06-24-2014, 02:50 AM   #10

Hubert Cumberdale