2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
No battles yet.

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-07-2012, 12:31 AM
NawkOut NawkOut is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!NawkOut is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!NawkOut is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Unbeatable
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
124 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phroxen View Post
Trust me, if I wanted to bash people's opinions I would've done so already. I never mentioned religion... I said these kids believe in magic. And yes, the claims of the religious divine are stories of magic. STORIES. But since we're on religion..

You've taken a book meant for nothing more than guidance and morals, and are trying to read it in a literal sense. So if you wanna go that route, yes.. you do believe in magic. And that stage should've passed well before your teens.

The following cannot exist without magic:

Creating a child without sperm.
A woman being created from a rib.
A snake speaking a language humans can understand.
A 600 year old man (who lived to 950) not only gathering two of every animal on the planet.. but fitting them all onto one boat.
A man (Samson) who has superhuman strength because of his long hair.
Walking on, and the parting of bodies of water.

I mean dude.. I can go on with this forever. I understand that people have "faith" for a reason and that's what they believe, but don't pawn this shit off on me as if it actually happened. I have a brain, and I'm using it.. this is all fucking magic, and there's no "proof" outside of the actual book it was written in.

With that aside, yes.. if Adam & Eve existed they both had bellybuttons, because they're human, and in utero, that's how human's survive - with umbilical cords. They didn't talk to snakes and they didn't get punished for eating apples. Those are morals.. learn to differentiate.

As far as the Big Bang goes.. I don't know if I believe it or not, but I sure as hell favor it. From what I know about the universe, and how elements are dispersed after stars explode, and how we're carbon-based lifeforms.. yeah.. I'd say it makes sense so far.

I could do this all day.....

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Edit: I also 100% believe in evolution, as should anyone with at least half a brain... or the internet or a museum handy.
What about Parthenogenesis? Other forms of asexual reproduction?
Unread 02-07-2012, 12:31 AM   #41

NawkOut NawkOut is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!NawkOut is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!NawkOut is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Unbeatable
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
124 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Trust me, if I wanted to bash people's opinions I would've done so already. I never mentioned religion... I said these kids believe in magic. And yes, the claims of the religious divine are stories of magic. STORIES. But since we're on religion..

You've taken a book meant for nothing more than guidance and morals, and are trying to read it in a literal sense. So if you wanna go that route, yes.. you do believe in magic. And that stage should've passed well before your teens.

A 600 year old man (who lived to 950) not only gathering two of every animal on the planet.. but fitting them all onto one boat.

I mean dude.. I can go on with this forever. I understand that people have "faith" for a reason and that's what they believe, but don't pawn this shit off on me as if it actually happened. I have a brain, and I'm using it.. this is all fucking magic, and there's no "proof" outside of the actual book it was written in.

With that aside, yes.. if Adam & Eve existed they both had bellybuttons, because they're human, and in utero, that's how human's survive - with umbilical cords. They didn't talk to snakes and they didn't get punished for eating apples. Those are morals.. learn to differentiate.

As far as the Big Bang goes.. I don't know if I believe it or not, but I sure as hell favor it. From what I know about the universe, and how elements are dispersed after stars explode, and how we're carbon-based lifeforms.. yeah.. I'd say it makes sense so far.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Edit: I also 100% believe in evolution, as should anyone with at least half a brain... or the internet or a museum handy.
What about Parthenogenesis? Other forms of asexual reproduction?
Unread 02-07-2012, 04:44 AM
Lizman Lizman is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 406 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Quote:
The funniest thing about this thread is the astonishing number of kids in here that believe in magic.
Narrowminded. Again. Are You Related To Pulse?
What Makes You Think We Actually Believe In 'Magic'?

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Fuck View Post
one thing that baffles me is outtie belly buttons

they're fowl imo

especially on a bitch, major turn off

I Agree

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Quote:

You're Stupid
Btw, What Is Your Definition Of Evolution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch

Unread 02-07-2012, 04:44 AM   #42

Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 704 text

Quote:
The funniest thing about this thread is the astonishing number of kids in here that believe in magic.
Narrowminded. Again. Are You Related To Pulse?
What Makes You Think We Actually Believe In 'Magic'?

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Fuck View Post
one thing that baffles me is outtie belly buttons

they're fowl imo

especially on a bitch, major turn off

I Agree

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Quote:

You're Stupid
Btw, What Is Your Definition Of Evolution?

Quote:
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch

Unread 02-07-2012, 04:47 AM
Mayneak Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 621 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
707 Won / 77 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost

If you believe in God, you will believe in anything.
I should be on the TOP 25 you idiots...what are u guys smoking and drinking...WTF...I got descent rhymes...the only thing i've gotten is a hate vote...and i'm still on Basic...it's what makes me the greatest bros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Bebo Letsbeef 2007 Most Improved
Letsbeef 2013 #1 All Time
Unread 02-07-2012, 04:47 AM   #43

Mayneak Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
707 Won / 77 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 743 audio / 4430 text

If you believe in God, you will believe in anything.
I should be on the TOP 25 you idiots...what are u guys smoking and drinking...WTF...I got descent rhymes...the only thing i've gotten is a hate vote...and i'm still on Basic...it's what makes me the greatest bros.
Quote:
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2012, 04:51 AM
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Eh Explain.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Unread 02-07-2012, 04:51 AM   #44

Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Eh Explain.
Unread 02-07-2012, 05:03 AM
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
707 Won / 77 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Lizman_ View Post
Eh Explain.
If somebody wrote a book about a fish that could walk on land, had 4 human arms, 27 legs, 9 nipples & is addicted to CocoPops...You'd lap it up & believe it coz it's in a book & people are believing it & talking about it...

That's what I mean..."Seeing is believing"...and all that jazz
Quote:
Unread 02-07-2012, 05:03 AM   #45

Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
707 Won / 77 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Eh Explain.
If somebody wrote a book about a fish that could walk on land, had 4 human arms, 27 legs, 9 nipples & is addicted to CocoPops...You'd lap it up & believe it coz it's in a book & people are believing it & talking about it...

Unread 02-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayneak View Post

I Still Don't Get It

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Unread 02-07-2012, 10:38 AM   #46

Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayneak View Post

I Still Don't Get It
Unread 02-07-2012, 10:55 AM
BLNK
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Parthenogenesis is a real thing. Lol. But, it isn't very plausible in humans. Unless Jesus was born in an egg. :S

Also, some physicists believe that the cause for the big bang was the opening of a black hole in our universe, they also go as far to say as those black holes may be worm holes into other universes, and that their own spilling into this is how our universe was initially formed.

Edit:
A small article on parthenogenesis: http://www.factmonster.com/ce6/sci/A0837738.html

Last edited by BLNK; 02-07-2012 at 11:02 AM.
Unread 02-07-2012, 10:55 AM   #47

BLNK

Parthenogenesis is a real thing. Lol. But, it isn't very plausible in humans. Unless Jesus was born in an egg. :S

Also, some physicists believe that the cause for the big bang was the opening of a black hole in our universe, they also go as far to say as those black holes may be worm holes into other universes, and that their own spilling into this is how our universe was initially formed.

Edit:
A small article on parthenogenesis: http://www.factmonster.com/ce6/sci/A0837738.html

Last edited by BLNK; 02-07-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Unread 02-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Unbeatable
Ranked Text Record
124 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-0-Lantern View Post

Edit:
I know what it is. Considering cells reproduce asexually through mitosis then it's plausible to argue that, with regards to evolution, we wouldn't have come into existence without it; in this sense it would have played a part in our evolution, our reproduction. Parthenogenesis is even cited by some scientists as the biological cause of the Virgin Mary's immaculate conception, not that I agree or even believe in the stories told by the monotheistic doctrines.
Unread 02-07-2012, 12:04 PM   #48

Unbeatable
Ranked Text Record
124 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-0-Lantern View Post

Edit:
I know what it is. Considering cells reproduce asexually through mitosis then it's plausible to argue that, with regards to evolution, we wouldn't have come into existence without it; in this sense it would have played a part in our evolution, our reproduction. Parthenogenesis is even cited by some scientists as the biological cause of the Virgin Mary's immaculate conception, not that I agree or even believe in the stories told by the monotheistic doctrines.
Unread 02-07-2012, 01:28 PM
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
707 Won / 77 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
I Still Don't Get It
Smh...What makes YOU believe in God?...
Quote:
Unread 02-07-2012, 01:28 PM   #49

Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
707 Won / 77 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
I Still Don't Get It
Smh...What makes YOU believe in God?...
Unread 02-07-2012, 01:38 PM
BLNK

Quote:
Originally Posted by NawkOut View Post
This guy knows.
Unread 02-07-2012, 01:38 PM   #50

BLNK

Quote:
Originally Posted by NawkOut View Post
This guy knows.

Tags
bellybuttontheory, delta < bellybuttontheory