Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef


 
Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!
 
  2020 Audio Summer Throwdown
 
 
Battle Feed
MaAkesher vs DETRI_MENTALDETRI_MENTAL is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!DETRI_MENTAL is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
FightsAndRap... vs O_G
Style: Written Blind Drop
1 Vote 4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars
Kaluedhem vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 2 stars2 stars2 stars2 stars2 stars
KDOTCARTER vs DETRI_MENTALDETRI_MENTAL is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!DETRI_MENTAL is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars
JohnBsmooth vs KDOTCARTER
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 2.9166666666667 stars2.9166666666667 stars2.9166666666667 stars2.9166666666667 stars2.9166666666667 stars
FightsAndRap... vs KDOTCARTER
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars
Skilly PistolzSkilly Pistolz is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeClops
Style: Written
4 Votes 3.625 stars3.625 stars3.625 stars3.625 stars3.625 stars
O_G vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
2 Votes 4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars
O_G vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 3.75 stars3.75 stars3.75 stars3.75 stars3.75 stars
FightsAndRap... vs Skilly PistolzSkilly Pistolz is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 3.375 stars3.375 stars3.375 stars3.375 stars3.375 stars
FightsAndRap... vs RhymeClops
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars
mister jon f... vs RhymeClops
Style: Freestyle Blind Drop
2 Votes 2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars2.625 stars
FightsAndRap... vs mister jon f...
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars2.875 stars
mister jon f... vs Benny Lectric
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars
RhymeClops vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 3.375 stars3.375 stars3.375 stars3.375 stars3.375 stars

[ more battles... ]
 
 

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > About LB > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Reply
  #11  
Unread 06-25-2020, 03:40 AM
42
2FUEL 2FUEL is on FIRE! 20+ wins in a row!
Moderator
Topical Champion
A Celtic Bard
Fair Voters Club
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,216
Mentioned: 2118 Post(s)
Tagged: 86 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
28 Won / 3 Lost
1 2051
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
396 Won / 67 Lost
Default

Lmao... we battled twice. I beat you twice. You had one vote, per battle from lames... if I’m “wack as fuck” then what’s that make you?

You’re a pathetic cornball.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2020, 03:40 AM   #11
 
42
2FUEL 2FUEL is on FIRE! 20+ wins in a row!
Moderator
Topical Champion
A Celtic Bard
Fair Voters Club
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
28 Won / 3 Lost
1 2051
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
396 Won / 67 Lost
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Voted: 326 audio / 2607 text
Posts: 8,216
Mentioned: 2118 Post(s)
Tagged: 86 Thread(s)


Default

Lmao... we battled twice. I beat you twice. You had one vote, per battle from lames... if I’m “wack as fuck” then what’s that make you?

You’re a pathetic cornball.
Online  
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 06-25-2020, 04:26 AM
3V1L
Banned
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 30
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
173 Won / 69 Lost
Default

why you SQUARKING?? (j/k that's a word you made up, used in a battle, that doesn't exist)

listen. Send me 8 bars...not blind drop..and I win, period.

you never send. Your the slightly more talented version of BNAS
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2020, 04:26 AM   #12
 
3V1L
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
173 Won / 69 Lost
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Voted: 131 audio / 753 text
Posts: 30
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)


Default

why you SQUARKING?? (j/k that's a word you made up, used in a battle, that doesn't exist)

listen. Send me 8 bars...not blind drop..and I win, period.

you never send. Your the slightly more talented version of BNAS
Offline  
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 06-25-2020, 05:52 AM
42
2FUEL 2FUEL is on FIRE! 20+ wins in a row!
Moderator
Topical Champion
A Celtic Bard
Fair Voters Club
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,216
Mentioned: 2118 Post(s)
Tagged: 86 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
28 Won / 3 Lost
1 2051
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
396 Won / 67 Lost
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3V1L View Post
why you SQUARKING?? (j/k that's a word you made up, used in a battle, that doesn't exist)

listen. Send me 8 bars...not blind drop..and I win, period.

you never send. Your the slightly more talented version of BNAS
Ya jumped in my IM’s again talking shit.... I told you to send 32 or 64... your cowardly response is ‘send 8’.... lol 😂

I’ve beat you twice. If you’re truly better like you say you are, step up, cup cake and send 32...
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2020, 05:52 AM   #13
 
42
2FUEL 2FUEL is on FIRE! 20+ wins in a row!
Moderator
Topical Champion
A Celtic Bard
Fair Voters Club
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
28 Won / 3 Lost
1 2051
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
396 Won / 67 Lost
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Voted: 326 audio / 2607 text
Posts: 8,216
Mentioned: 2118 Post(s)
Tagged: 86 Thread(s)


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3V1L View Post
why you SQUARKING?? (j/k that's a word you made up, used in a battle, that doesn't exist)

listen. Send me 8 bars...not blind drop..and I win, period.

you never send. Your the slightly more talented version of BNAS
Ya jumped in my IM’s again talking shit.... I told you to send 32 or 64... your cowardly response is ‘send 8’.... lol 😂

I’ve beat you twice. If you’re truly better like you say you are, step up, cup cake and send 32...
Online  
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 06-25-2020, 05:55 AM
48
Bnas
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 998 Post(s)
Tagged: 34 Thread(s)
1 1863
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1427 Won / 140 Lost
7 1383
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1390 Won / 95 Lost
Default

Evil you had me blocked too. "I've never blocked anyone". Quit like thru your teeth like the real bitch you are. Fucking faggot. You don't deserve to vote on anyone's battle your such a bihhh ass.


Bnas over and out, faggot
__________________
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2020, 05:55 AM   #14
 
48
Bnas
1 1863
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1427 Won / 140 Lost
7 1383
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1390 Won / 95 Lost
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Voted: 3589 audio / 4927 text
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 998 Post(s)
Tagged: 34 Thread(s)


Default

Evil you had me blocked too. "I've never blocked anyone". Quit like thru your teeth like the real bitch you are. Fucking faggot. You don't deserve to vote on anyone's battle your such a bihhh ass.


Bnas over and out, faggot
__________________
Offline  
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 06-25-2020, 05:57 AM
70
40killa
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
2 1951
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.26/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
52 Won / 35 Lost
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3V1L View Post
Jesus!!!! are you serious???? 2FUEL is gonna win that battle no matter what I say!!!

Guess it validates my points tho. Nice to see Rowdy Punk agrees 2FUEL wack as fuck! Appreciate it!

Also-nobody wants to respond about my battle with 40 Killa bc its collectively agreed I beat him?? Just facts here...
I beat you twice already. You embarassing yourself with this meltdown you having
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2020, 05:57 AM   #15
 
70
40killa
2 1951
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.26/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.26/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
52 Won / 35 Lost
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Voted: 18 audio / 132 text
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3V1L View Post
Jesus!!!! are you serious???? 2FUEL is gonna win that battle no matter what I say!!!

Guess it validates my points tho. Nice to see Rowdy Punk agrees 2FUEL wack as fuck! Appreciate it!

Also-nobody wants to respond about my battle with 40 Killa bc its collectively agreed I beat him?? Just facts here...
I beat you twice already. You embarassing yourself with this meltdown you having
Offline  
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 06-25-2020, 12:59 PM
10
Brickrepper
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 195
Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
15 Won / 12 Lost
Default

Thanks ya’ll...I needed a laugh today..
__________________

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2020, 12:59 PM   #16
 
10
Brickrepper
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
15 Won / 12 Lost
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Voted: 8 audio / 222 text
Posts: 195
Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)


Default

Thanks ya’ll...I needed a laugh today..
__________________

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.
Offline  
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 06-25-2020, 11:09 PM
Illzyde Illzyde is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 7 Lost
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
Evil you had me blocked too. "I've never blocked anyone". Quit like thru your teeth like the real bitch you are. Fucking faggot. You don't deserve to vote on anyone's battle your such a bihhh ass.


Bnas over and out, faggot
Yeah Bnas you fucking tell 'em
__________________
fuck
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2020, 11:09 PM   #17
 
Illzyde Illzyde is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 7 Lost
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Voted: 2 audio / 1 text
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
Evil you had me blocked too. "I've never blocked anyone". Quit like thru your teeth like the real bitch you are. Fucking faggot. You don't deserve to vote on anyone's battle your such a bihhh ass.


Bnas over and out, faggot
Yeah Bnas you fucking tell 'em
__________________
fuck
Offline  
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 06-26-2020, 10:18 AM
51
RhymeClops
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
6 1150
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 11 Lost
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3V1L View Post
Blocking people has become a real damn problem on this site....mf'ers I haven't even voted their battles in over 5 years have me blocked....2FUEL has bitch voted against me countless times...I have not blocked him...I know for a fact he votes against me to be a bitch...and I don't block him.. Why The Fuck is that everyones go to???? Opinions vary....My 16 vs 40 Killa (he had me blocked and I couldn't comment) I know for a fact I beat his ass...but in the end he had more votes...guess how many of those MF"ers I blocked...…Z...E...R...0.

Why is everyone a bitch all of a sudden?
So does bnas. Motherfucker blocked me because I voted in his favour and pointed out the fact that his opponents weren't even rhyming or even speaking real words that's a proven fact. Then dude tries to post terrible tracks on my page so I delete them. After that happens a few times he messages me tells me he's blocking me and this is the reason it's like dude you're only ranked number one because you're battling all of the wack emcees literally the ones that don't even know how to speak properly! Then he's got the nerve to still vote and comment on my battles like a fucking coward. I could block him as well but I'm not a punk like him

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
Evil you had me blocked too. "I've never blocked anyone". Quit like thru your teeth like the real bitch you are. Fucking faggot. You don't deserve to vote on anyone's battle your such a bihhh ass.


Bnas over and out, faggot
Love how you put your name and faggot in the same sentence
You may have blocked me but you can't stop me from recording your dumb ass shit
Get bent bitch

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3V1L View Post
why you SQUARKING?? (j/k that's a word you made up, used in a battle, that doesn't exist)

listen. Send me 8 bars...not blind drop..and I win, period.

you never send. Your the slightly more talented version of BNAS
Lmfao
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2020, 10:18 AM   #18
 
51
RhymeClops
6 1150
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 11 Lost
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Voted: 80 audio / 43 text
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3V1L View Post
Blocking people has become a real damn problem on this site....mf'ers I haven't even voted their battles in over 5 years have me blocked....2FUEL has bitch voted against me countless times...I have not blocked him...I know for a fact he votes against me to be a bitch...and I don't block him.. Why The Fuck is that everyones go to???? Opinions vary....My 16 vs 40 Killa (he had me blocked and I couldn't comment) I know for a fact I beat his ass...but in the end he had more votes...guess how many of those MF"ers I blocked...…Z...E...R...0.

Why is everyone a bitch all of a sudden?
So does bnas. Motherfucker blocked me because I voted in his favour and pointed out the fact that his opponents weren't even rhyming or even speaking real words that's a proven fact. Then dude tries to post terrible tracks on my page so I delete them. After that happens a few times he messages me tells me he's blocking me and this is the reason it's like dude you're only ranked number one because you're battling all of the wack emcees literally the ones that don't even know how to speak properly! Then he's got the nerve to still vote and comment on my battles like a fucking coward. I could block him as well but I'm not a punk like him

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
Evil you had me blocked too. "I've never blocked anyone". Quit like thru your teeth like the real bitch you are. Fucking faggot. You don't deserve to vote on anyone's battle your such a bihhh ass.


Bnas over and out, faggot
Love how you put your name and faggot in the same sentence
You may have blocked me but you can't stop me from recording your dumb ass shit
Get bent bitch

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3V1L View Post
why you SQUARKING?? (j/k that's a word you made up, used in a battle, that doesn't exist)

listen. Send me 8 bars...not blind drop..and I win, period.

you never send. Your the slightly more talented version of BNAS
Lmfao
Offline  
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 06-26-2020, 10:08 PM
29
Xanda
Grand Champion
Scheme Champion
Live Battler

Fair Voters Club
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 722
Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 6 Lost
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
Evil you had me blocked too. "I've never blocked anyone". Quit like thru your teeth like the real bitch you are. Fucking faggot. You don't deserve to vote on anyone's battle your such a bihhh ass.


Bnas over and out, faggot
I find it funny you blocked me
Because I voted against you in a battle you clearly fucking lost.

I just noticed because of this battle
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=519456

Where you say,

turns BITCHY-WITH-HIS-CLIPS he might 'fire anywhere at anytime' like Fire Fighters we Burn when they GIVE-ME-FITS-WITH-THIS but let me put an 'end to his Tombstone my love for Death is ITCHY-WITH-THIS-PIFF/

Turns bitchy with his clips?! Is this how people speak where your from?

he might 'fire anywhere at anytime' like Fire Fighters we Burn when they GIVE-ME-FITS-WITH-THIS

You can’t be fucking serious lmfaoo.
Btw you definitely loss that battle. Ya record full of shit.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2020, 10:08 PM   #19
 
29
Xanda
Grand Champion
Scheme Champion
Live Battler

Fair Voters Club
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 6 Lost
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Voted: 7 audio / 103 text
Posts: 722
Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
Evil you had me blocked too. "I've never blocked anyone". Quit like thru your teeth like the real bitch you are. Fucking faggot. You don't deserve to vote on anyone's battle your such a bihhh ass.


Bnas over and out, faggot
I find it funny you blocked me
Because I voted against you in a battle you clearly fucking lost.

I just noticed because of this battle
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=519456

Where you say,

turns BITCHY-WITH-HIS-CLIPS he might 'fire anywhere at anytime' like Fire Fighters we Burn when they GIVE-ME-FITS-WITH-THIS but let me put an 'end to his Tombstone my love for Death is ITCHY-WITH-THIS-PIFF/

Turns bitchy with his clips?! Is this how people speak where your from?

he might 'fire anywhere at anytime' like Fire Fighters we Burn when they GIVE-ME-FITS-WITH-THIS

You can’t be fucking serious lmfaoo.
Btw you definitely loss that battle. Ya record full of shit.
Offline  
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 06-27-2020, 03:16 PM
51
RhymeClops
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
6 1150
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 11 Lost
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanda View Post
I find it funny you blocked me
Because I voted against you in a battle you clearly fucking lost.

I just noticed because of this battle
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=519456

Where you say,

turns BITCHY-WITH-HIS-CLIPS he might 'fire anywhere at anytime' like Fire Fighters we Burn when they GIVE-ME-FITS-WITH-THIS but let me put an 'end to his Tombstone my love for Death is ITCHY-WITH-THIS-PIFF/

Turns bitchy with his clips?! Is this how people speak where your from?

he might 'fire anywhere at anytime' like Fire Fighters we Burn when they GIVE-ME-FITS-WITH-THIS

You can’t be fucking serious lmfaoo.
Btw you definitely loss that battle. Ya record full of shit.
Dude don't even he blocked me because I voted for him but gave his opponent a low rating which was well deserved. He didn't like the bag that I pointed out he's battling the week of the week so he can peek every week! He blocked you because you voted against him I wonder how many other people he's blocked for these lame ass reasons he would probably lose a lot more battles if he didn't have everybody blocked he should be blocked on the side because he's a fucking punk! But then he probably go shoot up some school or something so I guess it's better to let him get his anger out here LOL
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2020, 03:16 PM   #20
 
51
RhymeClops
6 1150
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.81/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 11 Lost
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Voted: 80 audio / 43 text
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanda View Post
I find it funny you blocked me
Because I voted against you in a battle you clearly fucking lost.

I just noticed because of this battle
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=519456

Where you say,

turns BITCHY-WITH-HIS-CLIPS he might 'fire anywhere at anytime' like Fire Fighters we Burn when they GIVE-ME-FITS-WITH-THIS but let me put an 'end to his Tombstone my love for Death is ITCHY-WITH-THIS-PIFF/

Turns bitchy with his clips?! Is this how people speak where your from?

he might 'fire anywhere at anytime' like Fire Fighters we Burn when they GIVE-ME-FITS-WITH-THIS

You can’t be fucking serious lmfaoo.
Btw you definitely loss that battle. Ya record full of shit.
Dude don't even he blocked me because I voted for him but gave his opponent a low rating which was well deserved. He didn't like the bag that I pointed out he's battling the week of the week so he can peek every week! He blocked you because you voted against him I wonder how many other people he's blocked for these lame ass reasons he would probably lose a lot more battles if he didn't have everybody blocked he should be blocked on the side because he's a fucking punk! But then he probably go shoot up some school or something so I guess it's better to let him get his anger out here LOL
Offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

 

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2020 LetsBeef.com
 
no new posts