Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-14-2014, 07:54 PM
ViTRiOL ViTRiOL is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost
Default Scheme Tournament #3: Round 1 Predictions and Tournament Synopsis

In the scheme of things...

The favourites to win the tournament...
@GRizzEAT
@Dissizit
@Rican
@reEFer
@UNKNOWN ARTIST

Major underdogs...
@GOOD GRIEF
@Bleu
@Wizdumb™

Biggest blowout...
@Wonderbred vs. @reEFer

Best match-up...
@2FUEL vs. @Row

ViTRiOL's ROUND 1 PREDICTIONS

[@UNKNOWN ARTIST vs. @FAME]

It's a clear-cut decision based on UA's experience and readability when it comes to his scheme-work. I've seen FAME's material and, scheme-wise, I think his range is far more basic than UA's rhyming repertoire. Both have relaxed, conversational styles though so this could be an interesting battle.

[@Wizdumb™ vs. @Dave]

I personally think Wizdumb™ is one of those unnoticed textcees that can really pull something out of the bag on a constant basis. He's been consistently impressing me recently and as I take his multies into account, I think he has a good chance in the tournament. In terms of this bout, I just see more creativity on Wiz's part. Dave will no doubt make this a close battle with his material but based on recent performances, I think Wiz will take this.

[@PyroKon vs. @SoulL]

I've chosen Punk because he is a more experienced emcee. When it comes to schemes, comfort in the box is a huge factor and I've seen SoulL force his rhymes at times and choose awkward rhyme schemes - it could purely be SoulL's loss rather than Punk's win. SoulL's conceptual work is something to reckoned with at certain points, so he has the capacity to make it a neck-and-neck match-up but he'll have to concentrate on consistency and ensure that it is a smooth verse on the scheme side of affairs.

[@Bleu vs. @Apollyon]

Bleu is a noted emcee with a solid, simplistic approach to punchlines and is very confident with his schemework. I haven't seen him hold a substantial scheme but his structure is always solid: It could be seen as out of his comfort zone but I believe he will truly prosper. If Apollyon keeps a consistent verse and works on adding more creativity (something that I believe to be one of Bleu's weaknesses) then I believe he can take this one.

[@Lockhart vs. @Dizz Da Dogg]

Lockhart's multi game is something to be reckoned with, after reading some of his previous tournament material. He can hold schemes and has a high conversion rate of punchlines, not to mention execution. Dizz will have to avoid any forced or awkward schemework throughout to give himself any edge.

[@Anarchist vs. @ViTRiOL]

In accordance to Subreal's predictions.

[@ELOH_STACKz vs. @Subreal]

I generally believe that Subreal is, on the whole, a more solid textcee. I can't split them based on scheme-work which is clearly a factor but with that being unforeseeable, I think Subreal's conceptual creativity will take it. ELOH_STACKz should work on his concepts and punchlines and work hard on getting the most original ideas executed.

[@HeliO vs. @GRizzEAT]

Previous scheme champion. Certainly one of the best schemers on Letsbeef, flexing creativity, flow and keeping a consistent punch rate. The only fault I'd mention of Grizz's is that his referencing can sometimes cause his bars to become convoluted - oversaturation of hints and set-ups. If HeliO can make sure his conceptual clarity is crisp and keeps a consistently smooth scheme then he certainly has a chance. While Grizz is adept at crafting creative multies, at times he lacks the relaxed conversational style adopted by the likes of DaDDiO and Askari, so that could be another approach to trump his verse. It's an extremely hard match-up for HeliO regardless.

[@Dissizit vs. @Pockets-Poppin]

Dissizit is a dope pioneer of schemes and his wordplay/punch rate is exceptional. Pockets has some solid schemework, quite impressive actually, but I doubt his punches will be enough to mark Dissizit. Diss will dominate this based on creativity alone.

[@2FUEL vs. @Row]

This was the hardest one to choose. Row is an extremely talented emcee, I've read some of his material and have been very impressed with some of his originality and creativity, executing of concepts and flips that I have never seen before. However, Row, from battle-to-battle, is inconsistent and I've also read some sloppy material from him, subpar for tournament standard. Based on experience, I have chosen 2FUEL. I believe he'll be more knowledged in this skill set and will take the win based on the resulting readability.

[@GOOD GRIEF vs. @CakedOut]

It's good to see GG back around. It's evident that he can hold a scheme very well and has the experience to consistently craft punches within that. I don't believe CakedOut is at that level yet. I have yet to see him hold a scheme for a substantial period so this, from my perspective, is out of his comfort zone. GOOD GRIEF is generally a more solid emcee and can bring heavyweight punches to the table, if CakedOut can pull more creativity whilst managing to keep a smooth scheme then he will possibly put himself in the running.

[@Crysis vs. @Dean]

Again, this comes down to experience and noted scheme-work. Dean can build an interesting intricate structure around scheme-work and his simplistic punch style fits in nicely. Crysis may not be able to reach Dean's level of clarity. He'll have to be careful to make sure his wording is consistent in order to keep up with Dean's crispness.

[@Rican vs. @Fiji Osa]

Rican has dope scheme-work and dope wordplay/double entendre based punchlines. Fiji seems to flex a style more suited to audio battling and thus he may lack the intricacy and readability factor that Rican is so versed in. I believe that Rican will easily take this win.

[@LOGiKK vs. @Obey]

Obey is another intricate battler who makes scheme-work much more measured and precise in order to fit with this complexity. At times his wording can suffer due to the weight of the concept which hurts the execution of his ideas. I still think this will trump his opponent's material. LogiKK can hold a scheme, but I haven't seen much scheme-based material from him. While I think Obey is superior scheme-wise, even if we were to hypothetically draw them up as equal on that basis, Obey would still win with content.

[@Manhattan vs. @Rohaan Rane]

Manhattan is a more solid emcee. At least, in my opinion, his material is more solid and consistent. Rohaan has an edge on the comic factor and could quite possibly flip it with that approach but when it comes down to fundamentals, I think Manhattan is a more established emcee. Thus, basing it on scheme-work and punchlines, he will take it as long as he is consistent.

[@Wonderbred vs. @reEFer]

An unfortunate draw for Wonderbred. Wonderbred is not a low-tier emcee but he is a few levels below reEFer, in experience and caliber. Reef has proven himself to be exceptional with holding schemes, varying them and making hard hitters however, it has been said more than once than he can occasionally force his rhymes and too much slanting. Perhaps if Wonderbred can stay more consistent with his scheme smoothness and flex an even level of eloquence then he will put himself at an even keel. It's possible. On the other hand, even if I was to judge them with a hypothetically evenly-matched multi game, then reEFer's punches would take this by a country mile. Overall, Wonderbred was unlucky to attain this match-up for Round 1.

OVERALL SYNOPSIS

Looking at the brackets, it's a real dope tournament. I can't actually see anyone that I would call a low-tier, below average emcee and in actual fact, it was hard singling out a "blow-out" match-up.

It's evident who the favourites are and this is the basic semi-finals prediction based on glancing at names alone:

TOP BRACKET:
GRizzEAT vs. UNKNOWN ARTIST

BOTTOM BRACKET:
Dissizit vs. reEFer

But what's beautiful is that this could be completely different. Rican is a heavyweight that could easily murder the entire tournament, so his inevitable meeting with reEFer will really shape the tournament's fate. It's peppered with underdogs and these semi-final predictions have never been more transient.

Rest assured it'll be a bloodbath.

"A man is the sum of his actions."

Last edited by ViTRiOL; 05-14-2014 at 08:05 PM.
Unread 05-14-2014, 07:54 PM   #1

Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 18 audio / 763 text

Default Scheme Tournament #3: Round 1 Predictions and Tournament Synopsis

In the scheme of things...

The favourites to win the tournament...
@GRizzEAT
@Dissizit
@Rican
@reEFer
@UNKNOWN ARTIST

Major underdogs...
@GOOD GRIEF
@Bleu
@Wizdumb™

Biggest blowout...
@Wonderbred vs. @reEFer

Best match-up...
@2FUEL vs. @Row

ViTRiOL's ROUND 1 PREDICTIONS

[@UNKNOWN ARTIST vs. @FAME]

It's a clear-cut decision based on UA's experience and readability when it comes to his scheme-work. I've seen FAME's material and, scheme-wise, I think his range is far more basic than UA's rhyming repertoire. Both have relaxed, conversational styles though so this could be an interesting battle.

[@Wizdumb™ vs. @Dave]

I personally think Wizdumb™ is one of those unnoticed textcees that can really pull something out of the bag on a constant basis. He's been consistently impressing me recently and as I take his multies into account, I think he has a good chance in the tournament. In terms of this bout, I just see more creativity on Wiz's part. Dave will no doubt make this a close battle with his material but based on recent performances, I think Wiz will take this.

[@PyroKon vs. @SoulL]

I've chosen Punk because he is a more experienced emcee. When it comes to schemes, comfort in the box is a huge factor and I've seen SoulL force his rhymes at times and choose awkward rhyme schemes - it could purely be SoulL's loss rather than Punk's win. SoulL's conceptual work is something to reckoned with at certain points, so he has the capacity to make it a neck-and-neck match-up but he'll have to concentrate on consistency and ensure that it is a smooth verse on the scheme side of affairs.

[@Bleu vs. @Apollyon]

Bleu is a noted emcee with a solid, simplistic approach to punchlines and is very confident with his schemework. I haven't seen him hold a substantial scheme but his structure is always solid: It could be seen as out of his comfort zone but I believe he will truly prosper. If Apollyon keeps a consistent verse and works on adding more creativity (something that I believe to be one of Bleu's weaknesses) then I believe he can take this one.

[@Lockhart vs. @Dizz Da Dogg]

Lockhart's multi game is something to be reckoned with, after reading some of his previous tournament material. He can hold schemes and has a high conversion rate of punchlines, not to mention execution. Dizz will have to avoid any forced or awkward schemework throughout to give himself any edge.

[@Anarchist vs. @ViTRiOL]

In accordance to Subreal's predictions.

[@ELOH_STACKz vs. @Subreal]

I generally believe that Subreal is, on the whole, a more solid textcee. I can't split them based on scheme-work which is clearly a factor but with that being unforeseeable, I think Subreal's conceptual creativity will take it. ELOH_STACKz should work on his concepts and punchlines and work hard on getting the most original ideas executed.

[@HeliO vs. @GRizzEAT]

Previous scheme champion. Certainly one of the best schemers on Letsbeef, flexing creativity, flow and keeping a consistent punch rate. The only fault I'd mention of Grizz's is that his referencing can sometimes cause his bars to become convoluted - oversaturation of hints and set-ups. If HeliO can make sure his conceptual clarity is crisp and keeps a consistently smooth scheme then he certainly has a chance. While Grizz is adept at crafting creative multies, at times he lacks the relaxed conversational style adopted by the likes of DaDDiO and Askari, so that could be another approach to trump his verse. It's an extremely hard match-up for HeliO regardless.

[@Dissizit vs. @Pockets-Poppin]

Dissizit is a dope pioneer of schemes and his wordplay/punch rate is exceptional. Pockets has some solid schemework, quite impressive actually, but I doubt his punches will be enough to mark Dissizit. Diss will dominate this based on creativity alone.

[@2FUEL vs. @Row]

This was the hardest one to choose. Row is an extremely talented emcee, I've read some of his material and have been very impressed with some of his originality and creativity, executing of concepts and flips that I have never seen before. However, Row, from battle-to-battle, is inconsistent and I've also read some sloppy material from him, subpar for tournament standard. Based on experience, I have chosen 2FUEL. I believe he'll be more knowledged in this skill set and will take the win based on the resulting readability.

[@GOOD GRIEF vs. @CakedOut]

It's good to see GG back around. It's evident that he can hold a scheme very well and has the experience to consistently craft punches within that. I don't believe CakedOut is at that level yet. I have yet to see him hold a scheme for a substantial period so this, from my perspective, is out of his comfort zone. GOOD GRIEF is generally a more solid emcee and can bring heavyweight punches to the table, if CakedOut can pull more creativity whilst managing to keep a smooth scheme then he will possibly put himself in the running.

[@Crysis vs. @Dean]

Again, this comes down to experience and noted scheme-work. Dean can build an interesting intricate structure around scheme-work and his simplistic punch style fits in nicely. Crysis may not be able to reach Dean's level of clarity. He'll have to be careful to make sure his wording is consistent in order to keep up with Dean's crispness.

[@Rican vs. @Fiji Osa]

Rican has dope scheme-work and dope wordplay/double entendre based punchlines. Fiji seems to flex a style more suited to audio battling and thus he may lack the intricacy and readability factor that Rican is so versed in. I believe that Rican will easily take this win.

[@LOGiKK vs. @Obey]

Obey is another intricate battler who makes scheme-work much more measured and precise in order to fit with this complexity. At times his wording can suffer due to the weight of the concept which hurts the execution of his ideas. I still think this will trump his opponent's material. LogiKK can hold a scheme, but I haven't seen much scheme-based material from him. While I think Obey is superior scheme-wise, even if we were to hypothetically draw them up as equal on that basis, Obey would still win with content.

[@Manhattan vs. @Rohaan Rane]

Manhattan is a more solid emcee. At least, in my opinion, his material is more solid and consistent. Rohaan has an edge on the comic factor and could quite possibly flip it with that approach but when it comes down to fundamentals, I think Manhattan is a more established emcee. Thus, basing it on scheme-work and punchlines, he will take it as long as he is consistent.

An unfortunate draw for Wonderbred. Wonderbred is not a low-tier emcee but he is a few levels below reEFer, in experience and caliber. Reef has proven himself to be exceptional with holding schemes, varying them and making hard hitters however, it has been said more than once than he can occasionally force his rhymes and too much slanting. Perhaps if Wonderbred can stay more consistent with his scheme smoothness and flex an even level of eloquence then he will put himself at an even keel. It's possible. On the other hand, even if I was to judge them with a hypothetically evenly-matched multi game, then reEFer's punches would take this by a country mile. Overall, Wonderbred was unlucky to attain this match-up for Round 1.

OVERALL SYNOPSIS

Looking at the brackets, it's a real dope tournament. I can't actually see anyone that I would call a low-tier, below average emcee and in actual fact, it was hard singling out a "blow-out" match-up.

It's evident who the favourites are and this is the basic semi-finals prediction based on glancing at names alone:

TOP BRACKET:
GRizzEAT vs. UNKNOWN ARTIST

BOTTOM BRACKET:
Dissizit vs. reEFer

But what's beautiful is that this could be completely different. Rican is a heavyweight that could easily murder the entire tournament, so his inevitable meeting with reEFer will really shape the tournament's fate. It's peppered with underdogs and these semi-final predictions have never been more transient.

Rest assured it'll be a bloodbath.

Last edited by ViTRiOL; 05-14-2014 at 08:05 PM.
Unread 05-14-2014, 07:57 PM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Vitty's sleeping on himself, I got you going pretty damn far my man. Show'em whos boss.
Unread 05-14-2014, 07:57 PM   #2

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)

Vitty's sleeping on himself, I got you going pretty damn far my man. Show'em whos boss.
Unread 05-14-2014, 08:03 PM
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Oh my good friend, I just left myself out to avoid the bias. The semi-finals predictions are just based on what everyone would say if pressed.

In reality, I'm planning on ripping a fucking hole in this shit.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohaan Rane View Post
Vitriol hasn't seen my scheme battles though.
Put the links up dude, it's all relevant.

I didn't necessarily mention you lacking scheme-based skills, I just think Manhattan has a more solid game based on what I've read.

Unread 05-14-2014, 08:03 PM   #3

Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Oh my good friend, I just left myself out to avoid the bias. The semi-finals predictions are just based on what everyone would say if pressed.

In reality, I'm planning on ripping a fucking hole in this shit.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Vitriol hasn't seen my scheme battles though.
Put the links up dude, it's all relevant.

I didn't necessarily mention you lacking scheme-based skills, I just think Manhattan has a more solid game based on what I've read.
Unread 05-14-2014, 08:17 PM
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
I am not arguing,man. I know Manhattan will give me a tough match. Here is one of my scheme battles http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_detai...on=tb&id=65058
Ahhh yeah, I saw that stuff.

Very impressive. I suppose the differentiation in regards to the tournament is that it's a 4 syllable scheme for Round 1 and that opens up the playing field so the other fundamentals will come into play.

Unread 05-14-2014, 08:17 PM   #4

Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
I am not arguing,man. I know Manhattan will give me a tough match. Here is one of my scheme battles http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_detai...on=tb&id=65058
Ahhh yeah, I saw that stuff.

Very impressive. I suppose the differentiation in regards to the tournament is that it's a 4 syllable scheme for Round 1 and that opens up the playing field so the other fundamentals will come into play.
Unread 05-14-2014, 08:03 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

We're just gonna hand Punk a title i see
Unread 05-14-2014, 08:03 PM   #5

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Unread 05-14-2014, 08:08 PM
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroKon View Post
"Tournament Participant"

Unread 05-14-2014, 08:08 PM   #6

Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroKon View Post
"Tournament Participant"
Unread 05-14-2014, 08:26 PM
Wonderbred
Mentioned: 382 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViTRiOL View Post

Pretty much sums it up.

"What the fuck is this dude even bustin' rhymes for?
You rap as good as George Bush justifies war,
And this dead broke bastard gets no laughter
Out late in Central Park lookin' for trenchcoat flashers

-Kid Twist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
And Lastly...

Member Of The Year - Wonderbred.
Unread 05-14-2014, 08:26 PM   #7

Wonderbred
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 85 text
Mentioned: 382 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViTRiOL View Post

Pretty much sums it up.

"What the fuck is this dude even bustin' rhymes for?
You rap as good as George Bush justifies war,
And this dead broke bastard gets no laughter
Out late in Central Park lookin' for trenchcoat flashers

-Kid Twist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
And Lastly...

Member Of The Year - Wonderbred.
Unread 05-14-2014, 08:31 PM
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbred View Post
Pretty much sums it up.
But think positively.

You got a match-up against a top-tier veteran and you simply have to do your best. It's an great chance to elevate and progress in your scheme-work.

I never say never though. Go and read some verses of Askari, DaDDiO (check Rican vs. DaDDiO in the All Star Tourney) and then check the first Scheme tourney. Watch Mikey's style throughout and peep some of Dissizit's material. Get a feel of what is secure and intricate.

Unread 05-14-2014, 08:31 PM   #8

Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbred View Post
Pretty much sums it up.
But think positively.

You got a match-up against a top-tier veteran and you simply have to do your best. It's an great chance to elevate and progress in your scheme-work.

I never say never though. Go and read some verses of Askari, DaDDiO (check Rican vs. DaDDiO in the All Star Tourney) and then check the first Scheme tourney. Watch Mikey's style throughout and peep some of Dissizit's material. Get a feel of what is secure and intricate.
Unread 05-14-2014, 08:33 PM
GRizzEAT
Mentioned: 2043 Post(s)
Tagged: 82 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
557 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

vitty on that humble MURDA, Dope ass thread tho brah

Goon Shrugging hoes, Daily.
Unread 05-14-2014, 08:33 PM   #9

GRizzEAT
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
557 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 2602 text
Mentioned: 2043 Post(s)
Tagged: 82 Thread(s)

vitty on that humble MURDA, Dope ass thread tho brah

Goon Shrugging hoes, Daily.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2014, 08:36 PM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

daddio forces rhymes in all his shit. don't look at his battles or pretty soon u won't even be rapping anymore

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 05-14-2014, 08:36 PM   #10

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

daddio forces rhymes in all his shit. don't look at his battles or pretty soon u won't even be rapping anymore

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bullyswag, rohaangotbars2014