User Tag List

Unread 12-15-2019, 12:23 PM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
I wish someone had over that bullshit on my ALL-BORO battle
we were basically forbidden from touching the battle as mods, so yeah, boro won over bullshit votes that should have been removed. for example, stottys sway vote accusing lock of biting, and also, all the "fvgb" old head comments out of nowhere.
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:23 PM   #21

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
I wish someone had over that bullshit on my ALL-BORO battle
we were basically forbidden from touching the battle as mods, so yeah, boro won over bullshit votes that should have been removed. for example, stottys sway vote accusing lock of biting, and also, all the "fvgb" old head comments out of nowhere.

Unread 12-15-2019, 12:24 PM
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=515261

not sure how i'm d'qd if i at least sent and dude never responded.

also, i think lbt lba has been fucked for awhile. sure. but claiming it's "dedsec" that's getting fucked is hurting your points. rai doesn't have an agenda against you crew. we all know that.

also, this crew pride is a bad look considering everybody knows what you just did to me just for having a different opinion about who should be mod.

there are other problems going on with the lba/lbt but i don't see you calling them out.
For 1, bitch this thread is about LBT/LBa.. not other problems

For 2, you legit Snaked Auto claiming you had no idea who he was and said he's not qualified to be a mod After the guy stood up for your stupid ass showing LOYALTY to you RISKING his Scheme Tournament Battle just so YOU and TK don't get DQ'd because YOU chose to miss the fucking deadline.. Now he's a stranger??? All because you wanted to UP yourself in that mod thread.. In your first post, you legit mention yourself but claimed you don't even know Auto...
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:24 PM   #22

Punk

Quote:
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=515261

not sure how i'm d'qd if i at least sent and dude never responded.

also, i think lbt lba has been fucked for awhile. sure. but claiming it's "dedsec" that's getting fucked is hurting your points. rai doesn't have an agenda against you crew. we all know that.

also, this crew pride is a bad look considering everybody knows what you just did to me just for having a different opinion about who should be mod.

there are other problems going on with the lba/lbt but i don't see you calling them out.
For 1, bitch this thread is about LBT/LBa.. not other problems

For 2, you legit Snaked Auto claiming you had no idea who he was and said he's not qualified to be a mod After the guy stood up for your stupid ass showing LOYALTY to you RISKING his Scheme Tournament Battle just so YOU and TK don't get DQ'd because YOU chose to miss the fucking deadline.. Now he's a stranger??? All because you wanted to UP yourself in that mod thread.. In your first post, you legit mention yourself but claimed you don't even know Auto...

Unread 12-15-2019, 12:24 PM
Locchart

Quote:
Yeah but us Mods were sooooooo corrupt, right?
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:24 PM   #23

Locchart

Quote:
Yeah but us Mods were sooooooo corrupt, right?

Unread 12-15-2019, 12:25 PM
Guts

Quote:
You sent him an 8 liner for a #1 Contender battle? Wtf?
it was an undercard but lmao, i didn't even notice. fair is fair.
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:25 PM   #24

Guts

Quote:
it was an undercard but lmao, i didn't even notice. fair is fair.

Unread 12-15-2019, 12:25 PM
Punk

Quote:
And he's sitting here wondering why his stupid ass was DQ'd
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:25 PM   #25

Punk

Quote:
And he's sitting here wondering why his stupid ass was DQ'd

Unread 12-15-2019, 12:28 PM
Guts

tbh i don't care what so ever about the lbt lba. since i've been here it's been wack af full of no shows and rai vs lock over and over. there needs to be serious thought about whether or not it's worth keeping it going considering how low activity is and also how weak most of these lbt/lba runs are.
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:28 PM   #26

Guts

tbh i don't care what so ever about the lbt lba. since i've been here it's been wack af full of no shows and rai vs lock over and over. there needs to be serious thought about whether or not it's worth keeping it going considering how low activity is and also how weak most of these lbt/lba runs are.

Unread 12-15-2019, 12:31 PM
Punk

Quote:
Bitch don't ignore my last response.. Why tf you Snake Auto claiming you didn't know the guy who save'd your tourney verse and voted you into the crew????

Meanwhile, you're taking all the members off of LB to join your discord channel like "come over here and chat.. fuck LB's activity!" But you out here boosting yourself up to be a mod.. Tuh!
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:31 PM   #27

Punk

Quote:
Bitch don't ignore my last response.. Why tf you Snake Auto claiming you didn't know the guy who save'd your tourney verse and voted you into the crew????

Meanwhile, you're taking all the members off of LB to join your discord channel like "come over here and chat.. fuck LB's activity!" But you out here boosting yourself up to be a mod.. Tuh!

Unread 12-15-2019, 12:34 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post

I was the first person Behind Auto when that happened so what ARE you talking about?
Yeah, 2FUEL must have been crushed by his 15 seconds as not being DedSec leader. Whatever happened to him?
@mcg#3451
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:34 PM   #28

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post

I was the first person Behind Auto when that happened so what ARE you talking about?
Yeah, 2FUEL must have been crushed by his 15 seconds as not being DedSec leader. Whatever happened to him?
@mcg#3451
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:35 PM
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
lmaoo he eventually apologized haha
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:35 PM   #29

Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
lmaoo he eventually apologized haha

Unread 12-15-2019, 12:35 PM
Guts

in my comments in the thread i mentioned auto a few times, i also said many times i wouldn't mind if he's mod, i also said i was not running for mod, i also do not know auto, never even heard of em until i was in dedsec like 2 weeks ago

and the discord was something i made a while ago to replace the original lb discord that i left causing it to go dead. and with the chatbox removed, i figured it was a good time to promote it so people would have a place to chill and chat

the whole auto for mod shit has gotten god damn ridiculous. seriously. lock been year for the whole year, and was a mod, but this guy shows up a month ago and deserves it more because he's in your crew?

i even asked him what he planned to do as mod to see if i could get behind him, and he didn't answer. so wtf?
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:35 PM   #30

Guts

in my comments in the thread i mentioned auto a few times, i also said many times i wouldn't mind if he's mod, i also said i was not running for mod, i also do not know auto, never even heard of em until i was in dedsec like 2 weeks ago

and the discord was something i made a while ago to replace the original lb discord that i left causing it to go dead. and with the chatbox removed, i figured it was a good time to promote it so people would have a place to chill and chat

the whole auto for mod shit has gotten god damn ridiculous. seriously. lock been year for the whole year, and was a mod, but this guy shows up a month ago and deserves it more because he's in your crew?

i even asked him what he planned to do as mod to see if i could get behind him, and he didn't answer. so wtf?

Tags
barz