Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Flako Boom
Ranked #-- this Season
6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Sacramento, California, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Sam E Scam
Ranked #-- this Season
9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Chicago, Illinois, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

View Poll Results: Should Nicholas be demodded?
Yes 7 38.89%
No 11 61.11%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 12-19-2017, 07:44 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I nearly won mod of the year, whilst permabanned, and basically abused my powers daily. Some of the shit I did people still don't know about.

There's someone with like 100 VP or some shit.
Unread 12-19-2017, 07:44 PM   #31

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

I nearly won mod of the year, whilst permabanned, and basically abused my powers daily. Some of the shit I did people still don't know about.

Unread 12-20-2017, 02:36 PM
Rain Matrix 2021
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHnic Cleansing View Post

Loll

I voted yes , fuck nick. He was always a nobody , now he stands out a little cuz theres noone left

A wack nigga modding a battle site , sad really

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Was about to reply to ur battle to , started off smtn like

Y'all heard of Elf on a shelf ... Then I was gonna post a pic of nick on a dick

#Drugs
Unread 12-20-2017, 02:36 PM   #32

Rain Matrix 2021
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 15 text
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHnic Cleansing View Post

Loll

I voted yes , fuck nick. He was always a nobody , now he stands out a little cuz theres noone left

A wack nigga modding a battle site , sad really

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Was about to reply to ur battle to , started off smtn like

Y'all heard of Elf on a shelf ... Then I was gonna post a pic of nick on a dick

#Drugs
Unread 12-20-2017, 06:19 PM
Rant

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=501987

We can now add using racial slurs to the list.

In the above verse, Nicholas uses the line:

"Musta been 'Black Magic' now these NIGGERS IS NO GOOD"
Unread 12-20-2017, 06:19 PM   #33

Rant

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=501987

We can now add using racial slurs to the list.

In the above verse, Nicholas uses the line:

"Musta been 'Black Magic' now these NIGGERS IS NO GOOD"

Unread 12-20-2017, 06:23 PM
Row

^ I thought this thread was a ridiculous reach but now after seeing that racial slur, with the fact that he's white as hell, in addition to the shit aforementioned, plus considering I was forced to step down from staff for getting a thread like this in my name, I understand.

Then again, people and staff actually like Nicholas, so who cares what he does
Unread 12-20-2017, 06:23 PM   #34

Row

^ I thought this thread was a ridiculous reach but now after seeing that racial slur, with the fact that he's white as hell, in addition to the shit aforementioned, plus considering I was forced to step down from staff for getting a thread like this in my name, I understand.

Unread 12-20-2017, 06:25 PM
Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post

Nick, in the same way that you were, and even I was, is a bad look for the site as a staff member. Flat out.
Unread 12-20-2017, 06:25 PM   #35

Rant

Quote:

Nick, in the same way that you were, and even I was, is a bad look for the site as a staff member. Flat out.

Unread 12-20-2017, 06:28 PM
Nicholas

Quote:

Did you read the full bar? The whole context is about Rain being racist. I'm paraphrasing Rain's words. This is the problem with these threads and part of the reason I'm not dignifying them with responses for the most part. Those that know the truth see it for it's ridiculousness and ignore it and those that don't know are left confused by Rant's attempts to misconstrue events to fit his narrative.
Unread 12-20-2017, 06:28 PM   #36

Nicholas

Quote:

Did you read the full bar? The whole context is about Rain being racist. I'm paraphrasing Rain's words. This is the problem with these threads and part of the reason I'm not dignifying them with responses for the most part. Those that know the truth see it for it's ridiculousness and ignore it and those that don't know are left confused by Rant's attempts to misconstrue events to fit his narrative.

Unread 12-20-2017, 06:32 PM
Rant

OP updated and sourced.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
I haven't "misconstrued" anything. I simply pointed out the FACT that you used a racial slur. Which is undeniable. You wrote the verse. You used the word.
Unread 12-20-2017, 06:32 PM   #37

Rant

OP updated and sourced.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
I haven't "misconstrued" anything. I simply pointed out the FACT that you used a racial slur. Which is undeniable. You wrote the verse. You used the word.

Unread 12-20-2017, 06:32 PM
Row

Oh I read the whole battle bar-for-bar before rant even posted it here.
Unread 12-20-2017, 06:32 PM   #38

Row

Oh I read the whole battle bar-for-bar before rant even posted it here.

Unread 12-20-2017, 06:43 PM
K SERA

Quote:

Yeah Lowkey..i always Felt like The Mods weren't Really a diverse Group of People,and None of them Represented me or My demographic,Maybe Noble..I'm a Black dude From Ny, who Grew Up in the 90s. I personally would never Invite any of my Friends of Any Color to Come check this site out,Its just Not for us...It sort of seems like ..Letsbeef is a "HipHop" website that doesn't Care about black people.

Being Black is Deeper than Skin color,and The N word isn't Just Reserved for African Americans..It's how those at the Top,View those at The Bottom.

In the rules Plagiarism is Bannable,Racism is Bannable and so Is Voter Fraud.But Racism is allowed.. But it has Limits..and that Limit Might be.. If Staff Likes you.
Unread 12-20-2017, 06:43 PM   #39

K SERA

Quote:

Yeah Lowkey..i always Felt like The Mods weren't Really a diverse Group of People,and None of them Represented me or My demographic,Maybe Noble..I'm a Black dude From Ny, who Grew Up in the 90s. I personally would never Invite any of my Friends of Any Color to Come check this site out,Its just Not for us...It sort of seems like ..Letsbeef is a "HipHop" website that doesn't Care about black people.

Being Black is Deeper than Skin color,and The N word isn't Just Reserved for African Americans..It's how those at the Top,View those at The Bottom.

In the rules Plagiarism is Bannable,Racism is Bannable and so Is Voter Fraud.But Racism is allowed.. But it has Limits..and that Limit Might be.. If Staff Likes you.

Unread 12-20-2017, 06:50 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by K SERA View Post

Racism isn't tolerated or within the rules. I've banned Rain twice for racism in the last month. Which is the context of that bar. I'm paraphrasing his posts.

I agree that this site isn't diverse though. When I first joined it was far more of a mix of cultures. Now it does seem to have become progressively white. I think text battling culture is moving towards nerdy white people as a majority. That shouldn't be at the expense of any other group though you and your friends are always welcome.
Unread 12-20-2017, 06:50 PM   #40

Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by K SERA View Post

Racism isn't tolerated or within the rules. I've banned Rain twice for racism in the last month. Which is the context of that bar. I'm paraphrasing his posts.

I agree that this site isn't diverse though. When I first joined it was far more of a mix of cultures. Now it does seem to have become progressively white. I think text battling culture is moving towards nerdy white people as a majority. That shouldn't be at the expense of any other group though you and your friends are always welcome.

Tags
drugs