Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03-31-2014, 05:18 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOD GRIEF View Post
All this old vs new bullshit is stupid. Yes the UA RULE DADDIO era on letsbeef was great but the new guys need deflate there egos and old heads need to give the new guys a chance. Only reason the new era is a bit lacking right now is because of the disappearance of all the top tier and old heads in the first place. Vets keep the site alive. They challenge the new guys and put out classic battles that inspire new guys to get better. When they leave without allowing a transition than it leaves nothing.

Example of a good era... this was the activity a year and half ago.

Dope new guys: Obey, Punk, Illokwent, Dean

Dope Mid Tier: GG, Grizz, AT, Splat, Diss,

Dope Heavyweights/Top Tier: Rule, Reef, Rican, Ask,

Vets that popped in for excitement: Jason, Daddio, UA, Deniro B
Pretty much all of this.
Unread 03-31-2014, 05:18 PM   #121

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOD GRIEF View Post
All this old vs new bullshit is stupid. Yes the UA RULE DADDIO era on letsbeef was great but the new guys need deflate there egos and old heads need to give the new guys a chance. Only reason the new era is a bit lacking right now is because of the disappearance of all the top tier and old heads in the first place. Vets keep the site alive. They challenge the new guys and put out classic battles that inspire new guys to get better. When they leave without allowing a transition than it leaves nothing.

Example of a good era... this was the activity a year and half ago.

Dope new guys: Obey, Punk, Illokwent, Dean

Dope Mid Tier: GG, Grizz, AT, Splat, Diss,

Dope Heavyweights/Top Tier: Rule, Reef, Rican, Ask,

Vets that popped in for excitement: Jason, Daddio, UA, Deniro B
Pretty much all of this.

Unread 03-31-2014, 05:26 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
@Student FTOH was mainly about friendly competition at first. We all would shout FTOH & FTNH in the chat just bullshitting around till yall got offended and looked at it differently like we were actually spitting in yalls faces. That there gave us a reason to start a bunch of other shit. Not like we're gonna just drop what we're saying because people are getting mad about it and calling it stupid. Like "oh i can't diss the ones that helped me. They paved the way" lol

This is a prime example of how sensitive LB has gotten.

FTOH till dawn hoes..
Lol Show Me An Example Where An Old Head Actually Was Offended And Took It To Heart.
Like I Said, Old Heads Could Give A Fuck But Y'all The Ones That Keep Trying To Get Validation And Say You Guys Are Better Now Then Previous Years.
I'm Saying No But You Guys COULD Be Better You Just Aren't Right Now.

AND That Old School Vs. New School Tournament Was A PERFECT Battleground To Prove "Us" Wrong But You Didn't, Y'all No-Showed And Most Didn't Even Sign Up.

Either Way Talking About It Isn't Going To Solve Anything, Try That Idea We Talked About Or Have A 3rd Party Pick The Vets Verse. There's No Flipping Anyways.
Unread 03-31-2014, 05:26 PM   #122

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:
@Student FTOH was mainly about friendly competition at first. We all would shout FTOH & FTNH in the chat just bullshitting around till yall got offended and looked at it differently like we were actually spitting in yalls faces. That there gave us a reason to start a bunch of other shit. Not like we're gonna just drop what we're saying because people are getting mad about it and calling it stupid. Like "oh i can't diss the ones that helped me. They paved the way" lol

This is a prime example of how sensitive LB has gotten.

FTOH till dawn hoes..
Lol Show Me An Example Where An Old Head Actually Was Offended And Took It To Heart.
Like I Said, Old Heads Could Give A Fuck But Y'all The Ones That Keep Trying To Get Validation And Say You Guys Are Better Now Then Previous Years.

AND That Old School Vs. New School Tournament Was A PERFECT Battleground To Prove "Us" Wrong But You Didn't, Y'all No-Showed And Most Didn't Even Sign Up.

Either Way Talking About It Isn't Going To Solve Anything, Try That Idea We Talked About Or Have A 3rd Party Pick The Vets Verse. There's No Flipping Anyways.
Unread 03-31-2014, 05:35 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post

Show me an example where I said i was better than any old head...

And Old vs New shouldn't be a tournament.. A proper Battle card would be 10x better than any tourney.. That's why i didn't sign up for it because tournaments now a days die down too fast.
Unread 03-31-2014, 05:35 PM   #123

lllllllllllll

Quote:

Show me an example where I said i was better than any old head...

And Old vs New shouldn't be a tournament.. A proper Battle card would be 10x better than any tourney.. That's why i didn't sign up for it because tournaments now a days die down too fast.

Unread 03-31-2014, 05:37 PM
Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
Everyone that joins is taught to look at their battles, so everyone is led to believe they were the best, when really it just corrupts your elevation and slows it down, because their shit was only good in their era.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomonon View Post
Old head drops a 4 line rhyme scheme with only a creative punchline and self talk for the build up and "its dope".. Someone like we'll say LOCK drops a 4 line rhyme scheme and has an aggressive build up directed towards his opponent with a creative punchline and its only good.. Makes sense..

agreed. Im telling you , just their history alone is enough to win them a battle but if they came on wit a diff account wit their same bars, ya'll would be surprised at the outcomes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
@DaDDiO @Jason @ILLimit @reEFer etc.. are all dope, but I'd never want to be like one of you/them because you guys are already you. It's like going into the NBA and trying to be Jordan, how can you surpass the person that CREATED that style? Do your own thing, work hard, the respect will come.

nah you cant relate this to NBA. every legend or current top nba player has their own style which makes em great, but LB discourages that, no voter says "nice twist" or "original style is dope" rather, voters tell you to "look at DaDDiO battles"

I learned that you cant rely on watching old heads battle or even gettin 2 cents from em, just push on with your style whilst punching.
Unread 03-31-2014, 05:37 PM   #124

Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
Everyone that joins is taught to look at their battles, so everyone is led to believe they were the best, when really it just corrupts your elevation and slows it down, because their shit was only good in their era.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomonon View Post
Old head drops a 4 line rhyme scheme with only a creative punchline and self talk for the build up and "its dope".. Someone like we'll say LOCK drops a 4 line rhyme scheme and has an aggressive build up directed towards his opponent with a creative punchline and its only good.. Makes sense..

agreed. Im telling you , just their history alone is enough to win them a battle but if they came on wit a diff account wit their same bars, ya'll would be surprised at the outcomes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
@DaDDiO @Jason @ILLimit @reEFer etc.. are all dope, but I'd never want to be like one of you/them because you guys are already you. It's like going into the NBA and trying to be Jordan, how can you surpass the person that CREATED that style? Do your own thing, work hard, the respect will come.

nah you cant relate this to NBA. every legend or current top nba player has their own style which makes em great, but LB discourages that, no voter says "nice twist" or "original style is dope" rather, voters tell you to "look at DaDDiO battles"

I learned that you cant rely on watching old heads battle or even gettin 2 cents from em, just push on with your style whilst punching.

Unread 03-31-2014, 05:37 PM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:

No one showed up bcuz there were no real old heads in it. Was a failed tourny. We want the old heads that everyone says is great like Askari,Jason,RULE,UA, etc. not Student. LMAO. i'll take these overrated kids out 1 by 1 as they make their return

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 03-31-2014, 05:37 PM   #125

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

Quote:

No one showed up bcuz there were no real old heads in it. Was a failed tourny. We want the old heads that everyone says is great like Askari,Jason,RULE,UA, etc. not Student. LMAO. i'll take these overrated kids out 1 by 1 as they make their return

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2014, 05:38 PM
Row

Quote:

And Old vs New shouldn't be a tournament.. A proper Battle card would be 10x better than any tourney..
no point, they'd win by their name alone.
Unread 03-31-2014, 05:38 PM   #126

Row

Quote:

And Old vs New shouldn't be a tournament.. A proper Battle card would be 10x better than any tourney..
no point, they'd win by their name alone.

Unread 03-31-2014, 05:45 PM
Tek Notez
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Tek Notez
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
68 Won / 55 Lost

no they wouldn't, the fact that you are saying that just proves that you vote because of name... me i prefer reading battles before voting
Unread 03-31-2014, 05:45 PM   #127

Tek Notez
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
68 Won / 55 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 563 text
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Tek Notez

no they wouldn't, the fact that you are saying that just proves that you vote because of name... me i prefer reading battles before voting
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2014, 05:48 PM
lllllllllllll

@Row Lol... even if they do.. It's something that'll be good & entertaining for the site imo. I can see every battle on that card easily getting more than 15 votes.
Unread 03-31-2014, 05:48 PM   #128

lllllllllllll

@Row Lol... even if they do.. It's something that'll be good & entertaining for the site imo. I can see every battle on that card easily getting more than 15 votes.

Unread 03-31-2014, 06:02 PM
Row

Quote:
and 13 votes for the old head, bet
Unread 03-31-2014, 06:02 PM   #129

Row

Quote:
and 13 votes for the old head, bet

Unread 03-31-2014, 06:32 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Why would the dopest of the dope turn up for a tournament against guys that they wouldnt earn anything from beating...who no showed a previous tournament?

Triple H isn't fighting Dean Ambrose at WM. He's fighting the number 1 guy in the company. Before that, he fought one of the greatest of all time. If you guys manage to take over, be a legitimate high level challenge where people will be impressed that Illimit managed to win or whatever, fair enough. But, and no disrespect to the dude what so ever, why would Illimit come back to battle CakedOut?
Unread 03-31-2014, 06:32 PM   #130

Hubert Cumberdale

Why would the dopest of the dope turn up for a tournament against guys that they wouldnt earn anything from beating...who no showed a previous tournament?

Triple H isn't fighting Dean Ambrose at WM. He's fighting the number 1 guy in the company. Before that, he fought one of the greatest of all time. If you guys manage to take over, be a legitimate high level challenge where people will be impressed that Illimit managed to win or whatever, fair enough. But, and no disrespect to the dude what so ever, why would Illimit come back to battle CakedOut?

Tags
bullyswag, god bless, preach, puddyshit, savemoney, subhasplayedoutlines