Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-11-2013, 04:03 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Default Can we remove stuff like this from battles?

WARNING. This is probably gonna be a long 1.

narchist
<AC's>
Crew Battle Moderator
ULC Tag Team Champion
Fair Voters Club

Bulls!
Comment Only
Posted on: 2013-11-11 04:17:44
[ delete ]

Agonize
<AC's>
G.J. Champion
Exclusive Member

CSWC. Bulls fuckin up your porcelain!
Comment Only
Posted on: 2013-11-11 09:48:32

Lockhart <AC's>
ULC Tag Team Champion
Fair Voters Club

#BULLYSWAG
Comment Only
Posted on: 2013-11-10 12:05:36
[ delete ]

--------------------------

Is it really needed?

Now before you think of snapping like I have some fuck AC thing going on. I just went to vote on the Eth Fidel battle. You were the only third party doing it. So it is what it is.

You will all agree with me right now when I say you have and probably always will be against swaying. With that in mind, all forum bullshit aside. You can see where I'm coming from when I say that this really isn't any different. When I read these comments I read a lotta unnecessary extra bullshit which has no place in the battle section. I see that overly loud conceited hypman whooping holering and adlibing all over the top making an ass of himself out of blind loyality to sway opinion. It's like you're all on an election campaign, using slogans and catchphrases in order to catch the eye of potential voters and maybe sway them to the side of your leader.

As innocent as your intentions maybe. Though I do think some of you do it on purpose. It has no place on the actual battle. rep ya crew all you want in the forums. please do but you need to tone it down. Especially if your against the act of swaying.

If you want to be taken seriously and REALLY want to make the battle arena as fair as possible. You have to make this sacrifice. You have to stop this petty gang mentality on battles and let them play out on their own.

Not to mention is basically spam. You're spamming battles. You want to help people elevate?

Help them by not having them have to scroll through posts of this crew rep spam just to get to quality genuine feedback

Battles should be for the battlers to post their verses. an expo if needed. And the voters to vote and explain with indepth feedback if they feel up to it.

I think it's time for a change.

Edit:

THIS GOES FOR ALL CREWS. NOT JUST THE CREW IN QUESTION HERE.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 11-11-2013, 04:03 PM   #1

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Default Can we remove stuff like this from battles?

narchist
<AC's>
Crew Battle Moderator
ULC Tag Team Champion
Fair Voters Club

Bulls!
Comment Only
[ delete ]

Agonize
<AC's>
G.J. Champion
Exclusive Member

Comment Only

Lockhart <AC's>
ULC Tag Team Champion
Fair Voters Club

#BULLYSWAG
Comment Only
[ delete ]

Is it really needed?

Now before you think of snapping like I have some fuck AC thing going on. I just went to vote on the Eth Fidel battle. You were the only third party doing it. So it is what it is.

You will all agree with me right now when I say you have and probably always will be against swaying. With that in mind, all forum bullshit aside. You can see where I'm coming from when I say that this really isn't any different. When I read these comments I read a lotta unnecessary extra bullshit which has no place in the battle section. I see that overly loud conceited hypman whooping holering and adlibing all over the top making an ass of himself out of blind loyality to sway opinion. It's like you're all on an election campaign, using slogans and catchphrases in order to catch the eye of potential voters and maybe sway them to the side of your leader.

As innocent as your intentions maybe. Though I do think some of you do it on purpose. It has no place on the actual battle. rep ya crew all you want in the forums. please do but you need to tone it down. Especially if your against the act of swaying.

If you want to be taken seriously and REALLY want to make the battle arena as fair as possible. You have to make this sacrifice. You have to stop this petty gang mentality on battles and let them play out on their own.

Not to mention is basically spam. You're spamming battles. You want to help people elevate?

Help them by not having them have to scroll through posts of this crew rep spam just to get to quality genuine feedback

Battles should be for the battlers to post their verses. an expo if needed. And the voters to vote and explain with indepth feedback if they feel up to it.

Edit:

I'm part German myself.

Unread 11-11-2013, 04:10 PM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post

narchist
<AC's>
Crew Battle Moderator
ULC Tag Team Champion
Fair Voters Club

Bulls!
Comment Only
[ delete ]

Agonize
<AC's>
G.J. Champion
Exclusive Member

Comment Only

Lockhart <AC's>
ULC Tag Team Champion
Fair Voters Club

#BULLYSWAG
Comment Only
[ delete ]

Is it really needed?

Edit:

Co-sign to an extent. I get the intention though - shows support. But I imagine being in an audience of a live battle and a contenders members are shoutin out their names and crew names and shit constantly - reminds me of cheerleading. Rather feminine imo.
Unread 11-11-2013, 04:10 PM   #2

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:

narchist
<AC's>
Crew Battle Moderator
ULC Tag Team Champion
Fair Voters Club

Bulls!
Comment Only
[ delete ]

Agonize
<AC's>
G.J. Champion
Exclusive Member

Comment Only

Lockhart <AC's>
ULC Tag Team Champion
Fair Voters Club

#BULLYSWAG
Comment Only
[ delete ]

Is it really needed?

Edit:

Co-sign to an extent. I get the intention though - shows support. But I imagine being in an audience of a live battle and a contenders members are shoutin out their names and crew names and shit constantly - reminds me of cheerleading. Rather feminine imo.

Unread 11-11-2013, 04:11 PM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Nothing wrong with a bit of team spirit imo.

#CLASSICK
Unread 11-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #3

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

Nothing wrong with a bit of team spirit imo.

#CLASSICK
Unread 11-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Don't get me wrong. I get it. It builds a buzz and creates rivalries and competition. I'm all for that. But if you really want a fair even playing field for all. And you're a strong advocate for that. You can't have this double standard. Which when you think about it.. really. it is a bit hypocritical to call people out for swaying then go straight to a battle dropping comments like this. Especially when you're part of a big crew who are all on that same page of "rep rep rep"

What about the new guy who hasn't got a crew.

Lol he already up against it as it is being the new guy. All he needs is all these extra sway comments. To what degreee you can class them as swaying is open to interpritation. But you can't straight up say THERE IS NO CHANCE THESE COMMENTS CAN POSSIBLY SWAY.

And if it's even just a minimal chance. Isn't that enough?

You want fair, you've got to lead by example.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 11-11-2013, 04:16 PM   #4

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Don't get me wrong. I get it. It builds a buzz and creates rivalries and competition. I'm all for that. But if you really want a fair even playing field for all. And you're a strong advocate for that. You can't have this double standard. Which when you think about it.. really. it is a bit hypocritical to call people out for swaying then go straight to a battle dropping comments like this. Especially when you're part of a big crew who are all on that same page of "rep rep rep"

What about the new guy who hasn't got a crew.

Lol he already up against it as it is being the new guy. All he needs is all these extra sway comments. To what degreee you can class them as swaying is open to interpritation. But you can't straight up say THERE IS NO CHANCE THESE COMMENTS CAN POSSIBLY SWAY.

And if it's even just a minimal chance. Isn't that enough?

You want fair, you've got to lead by example.
Unread 11-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Yeah I get what you're saying. I agree with everything you said tbh. It's not like I don't see that side. I just feel something needs to be done. But I don't want it to cuase problems elswhere, like make the site less active/competitive. which I can see it doing, as you said. There has to be a solution though. Because it does need addressing. Just not sure exactly how.

Also the "Murda" Vs "Classick" point is a 100% spot on.

Maybe if your crew name is "Murda" for example. any comment leaving that slogan are deleted on sight along with a warning for anyone caught.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 11-11-2013, 04:44 PM   #5

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Yeah I get what you're saying. I agree with everything you said tbh. It's not like I don't see that side. I just feel something needs to be done. But I don't want it to cuase problems elswhere, like make the site less active/competitive. which I can see it doing, as you said. There has to be a solution though. Because it does need addressing. Just not sure exactly how.

Also the "Murda" Vs "Classick" point is a 100% spot on.

Maybe if your crew name is "Murda" for example. any comment leaving that slogan are deleted on sight along with a warning for anyone caught.
Unread 11-11-2013, 04:48 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

I mean if we were all on the same page. And agreed to give it a weeks trial. Send out a site wide pop up notice. And see how the members feel at the end of it?

I honestly don't know. I'm just throwing ideas.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 11-11-2013, 04:48 PM   #6

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

I mean if we were all on the same page. And agreed to give it a weeks trial. Send out a site wide pop up notice. And see how the members feel at the end of it?

I honestly don't know. I'm just throwing ideas.
Unread 11-11-2013, 05:14 PM
KingBankstou
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
21 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

damn letsbeef this what yall on now?? what the fuck lol freedom of speech u dummy!!
Unread 11-11-2013, 05:14 PM   #7

KingBankstou
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
21 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 22 audio / 6 text
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

damn letsbeef this what yall on now?? what the fuck lol freedom of speech u dummy!!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2013, 05:17 PM
UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:

narchist
<AC's>
Crew Battle Moderator
ULC Tag Team Champion
Fair Voters Club

Bulls!
Comment Only
[ delete ]

Agonize
<AC's>
G.J. Champion
Exclusive Member

Comment Only

Lockhart <AC's>
ULC Tag Team Champion
Fair Voters Club

#BULLYSWAG
Comment Only
[ delete ]

Is it really needed?

Edit:

@Just C, why would you even care? Not like you battle...so unless someone has come to you personaly with a complaint about a crew showing support for one another....why whine about it? You tell me on my thread about me and Jreddy "all this site needs now is terrible rappers telling each other to get on a level" bla bla...but yet to add to the 4,000+ Spam/trollin'/bitchin' & whinin' thread posts you've made over the year, now this....about why we shouldn't show moral support for our fellow artists? Seriously, why do you choose the dumbest thing you can possibly think of about the site to single out and try and make it into an ordeal Like anyone is Actually losing battles over what crew they belong to. Seriously, If someone loses a battle it's not due to me or anyone else slappin' a "CERTIFIED" or "Insert crew name here" comment on the battle. It's because their opponent came with better material. What's next? I shouldn't give my opinion/critique of each battlers verse and point out pro's and con's of each which is a perfect explination of who I voted for and why. Plus I'm sure people like to know why someone voted them the winner/Loser So I myself would expect something more than just a "FV,GB, VB, comment on my battle.

I know I make sense, you can keep the change.

Last edited by UhMAZING; 11-11-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Unread 11-11-2013, 05:17 PM   #8

UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 418 audio / 274 text
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

Quote:

narchist
<AC's>
Crew Battle Moderator
ULC Tag Team Champion
Fair Voters Club

Bulls!
Comment Only
[ delete ]

Agonize
<AC's>
G.J. Champion
Exclusive Member

Comment Only

Lockhart <AC's>
ULC Tag Team Champion
Fair Voters Club

#BULLYSWAG
Comment Only
[ delete ]

Is it really needed?

Edit:

@Just C, why would you even care? Not like you battle...so unless someone has come to you personaly with a complaint about a crew showing support for one another....why whine about it? You tell me on my thread about me and Jreddy "all this site needs now is terrible rappers telling each other to get on a level" bla bla...but yet to add to the 4,000+ Spam/trollin'/bitchin' & whinin' thread posts you've made over the year, now this....about why we shouldn't show moral support for our fellow artists? Seriously, why do you choose the dumbest thing you can possibly think of about the site to single out and try and make it into an ordeal Like anyone is Actually losing battles over what crew they belong to. Seriously, If someone loses a battle it's not due to me or anyone else slappin' a "CERTIFIED" or "Insert crew name here" comment on the battle. It's because their opponent came with better material. What's next? I shouldn't give my opinion/critique of each battlers verse and point out pro's and con's of each which is a perfect explination of who I voted for and why. Plus I'm sure people like to know why someone voted them the winner/Loser So I myself would expect something more than just a "FV,GB, VB, comment on my battle.

I know I make sense, you can keep the change.

Last edited by UhMAZING; 11-11-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Unread 11-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

I don't see the harm in repping your crew at all. Honestly though I think it should only be a simple catchphrase that the crew uses or just the crew name/abbreviation. I do think that all the other irrelevant stuff should be left out....ex: AC's fucking all yall bitches up! but what's wrong w/ simply repping your crew? I do agree to leave out anything that isn't crew repping though

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Oh ya AC's!!
Unread 11-11-2013, 05:28 PM   #9

Manhattan Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 214 audio / 1077 text
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

I don't see the harm in repping your crew at all. Honestly though I think it should only be a simple catchphrase that the crew uses or just the crew name/abbreviation. I do think that all the other irrelevant stuff should be left out....ex: AC's fucking all yall bitches up! but what's wrong w/ simply repping your crew? I do agree to leave out anything that isn't crew repping though

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Oh ya AC's!!
Unread 11-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Aggo

This has been going on since long before I joined the site and this is the first I've seen anyone complain. Funny how @Row say's it's feminine but did it on the daily in Murda.
Unread 11-11-2013, 06:12 PM   #10

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

This has been going on since long before I joined the site and this is the first I've seen anyone complain. Funny how @Row say's it's feminine but did it on the daily in Murda.

Tags
bullyswag, classick, ffffoo