Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Help & Support > Bugs/Complaints > Complaints
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:35 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
I had those 2 shows lined up WELL before ours was even talked about.. That friday night mad shit came up and I couldnt get to it.. i came back in chat next and said I would play it on next pugz playlist show.. but you made your mind up by then.. lol I have the playlist lined up for tonight..
Lieee because you told Bleu that it was being played and to hit me up about it..

Evidence in chat archive prolly.. if ya didnt prune the shit.
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:35 PM   #21

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
I had those 2 shows lined up WELL before ours was even talked about.. That friday night mad shit came up and I couldnt get to it.. i came back in chat next and said I would play it on next pugz playlist show.. but you made your mind up by then.. lol I have the playlist lined up for tonight..
Lieee because you told Bleu that it was being played and to hit me up about it..

Evidence in chat archive prolly.. if ya didnt prune the shit.

Unread 01-29-2015, 12:38 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

Read it I told him I would go live with it... then he said you quit.. So I figured I would hold off until I talked to you and found out wussup..
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:38 PM   #22

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text

Read it I told him I would go live with it... then he said you quit.. So I figured I would hold off until I talked to you and found out wussup..
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:40 PM
Pugz

Its better it gets played in my time slot anyway because then it wont get buried quick by other shows..
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:40 PM   #23

Pugz

Its better it gets played in my time slot anyway because then it wont get buried quick by other shows..
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:44 PM
lllllllllllll

Just face it.... You didnt care about LB Finest lol.

And now your desperately claiming that NXT got a show in progress.. That was a blind idea i just pulled out of no where and now your saying it was being planned? Lol. Did you reach out to Young B close folks? Why that show come before NXT show? It's been years..

You made a show about another dude from anothet site before someone from here.
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:44 PM   #24

lllllllllllll

Just face it.... You didnt care about LB Finest lol.

And now your desperately claiming that NXT got a show in progress.. That was a blind idea i just pulled out of no where and now your saying it was being planned? Lol. Did you reach out to Young B close folks? Why that show come before NXT show? It's been years..

You made a show about another dude from anothet site before someone from here.

Unread 01-29-2015, 12:51 PM
Pugz

Ask @RULE i was asking him like a week ago for nxts work and if he knows anyone that knew him so i could start to put something together.. Young Bs came quicker because his passing is more recent/relevant and now we have the platform to do it.. I care probably more than anyone.. about every positive piece of work that anyone has done on this site.. The problem in your case is that you dont "fuck wit Pugz" so its nearly impossible for ME to work with you.. Also makes me not want to work with you all that much tbh.. so the ownace on LBs Finest promotion lies on your end and your ability to work cohesively with others to attain a common goal
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:51 PM   #25

Pugz

Ask @RULE i was asking him like a week ago for nxts work and if he knows anyone that knew him so i could start to put something together.. Young Bs came quicker because his passing is more recent/relevant and now we have the platform to do it.. I care probably more than anyone.. about every positive piece of work that anyone has done on this site.. The problem in your case is that you dont "fuck wit Pugz" so its nearly impossible for ME to work with you.. Also makes me not want to work with you all that much tbh.. so the ownace on LBs Finest promotion lies on your end and your ability to work cohesively with others to attain a common goal
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:53 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Kinda off topic but sorta not.

We have Ellohs battle stuck to the forums.

He makes all this noise and rar rar about promoting the site and how people who been here for years need to stop complainng.

Yet from what I've seen he shouted out Defcon but couldn't shout out L.B.

Surely after all that and if he wants his battle stickied he could atleast shout out L.B.

That shoulda been mandatory. Maybe something to consider for the future. make people put their money where there mouth is and back up their words.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:53 PM   #26

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Kinda off topic but sorta not.

We have Ellohs battle stuck to the forums.

He makes all this noise and rar rar about promoting the site and how people who been here for years need to stop complainng.

Yet from what I've seen he shouted out Defcon but couldn't shout out L.B.

Surely after all that and if he wants his battle stickied he could atleast shout out L.B.

That shoulda been mandatory. Maybe something to consider for the future. make people put their money where there mouth is and back up their words.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:56 PM
Pugz

Eloh been hitting me up for a LB Tee for his next battle in 2 weeks..
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:56 PM   #27

Pugz

Eloh been hitting me up for a LB Tee for his next battle in 2 weeks..
Unread 01-29-2015, 01:02 PM
lllllllllllll

You don't... Yall put me in charge of putting tapes together but the site itself cant promote it? Lol we all know when it comes down to personal shit, business should come first if i fuck with you or not..

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Did you really just cover that up with him asking for a LB shirt?
Unread 01-29-2015, 01:02 PM   #28

lllllllllllll

You don't... Yall put me in charge of putting tapes together but the site itself cant promote it? Lol we all know when it comes down to personal shit, business should come first if i fuck with you or not..

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Did you really just cover that up with him asking for a LB shirt?

Unread 01-29-2015, 01:13 PM
Pugz

Lmao.. I didnt put you in charge of shit.. Once upon a time we may have discussed it but I dont recall giving you official status to do anything.. You coordinated putting those tape together.. I was not involved in the process.. was never given proper notification of them.. You never came to me and asked me for promotion for them.. There was no planning or organizing on anything with me 1 on 1.. how can you sit there and tell me ive been doing something wrong.. when we never even had plans to do anything for these tapes asides this show?

If someone comes to me and has put something together for this site.. I want to promote it.. but dont expect me to seek you out.. hit me up let me know the plan and lets take steps to work towards it.. I said it earlier.. i got 0 time for people not fucking with me at this point..
Unread 01-29-2015, 01:13 PM   #29

Pugz

Lmao.. I didnt put you in charge of shit.. Once upon a time we may have discussed it but I dont recall giving you official status to do anything.. You coordinated putting those tape together.. I was not involved in the process.. was never given proper notification of them.. You never came to me and asked me for promotion for them.. There was no planning or organizing on anything with me 1 on 1.. how can you sit there and tell me ive been doing something wrong.. when we never even had plans to do anything for these tapes asides this show?

If someone comes to me and has put something together for this site.. I want to promote it.. but dont expect me to seek you out.. hit me up let me know the plan and lets take steps to work towards it.. I said it earlier.. i got 0 time for people not fucking with me at this point..
Unread 01-29-2015, 01:37 PM
lllllllllllll

So i didnt ask you to promote LB Mixtapes that's what your saying right now correct? So your dumb ass don't remember me.coming to you asking for promo on LB Finest 3?

And for LB Finest 2 when i had asked you to send me songs for it, thats when i got Pedigree, then i had asked for the Wonderwall joint... I still got the emails dude.. You said you would promote it while we were talking on IM and you started telling me about X being rich and all this other shit...

Don't lie dude.. It's only making this.situation worst.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

And this is your sites Music your suppose to do something no matter what.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 01-29-2015 at 01:41 PM.
Unread 01-29-2015, 01:37 PM   #30

lllllllllllll

So i didnt ask you to promote LB Mixtapes that's what your saying right now correct? So your dumb ass don't remember me.coming to you asking for promo on LB Finest 3?

And for LB Finest 2 when i had asked you to send me songs for it, thats when i got Pedigree, then i had asked for the Wonderwall joint... I still got the emails dude.. You said you would promote it while we were talking on IM and you started telling me about X being rich and all this other shit...

Don't lie dude.. It's only making this.situation worst.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

And this is your sites Music your suppose to do something no matter what.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 01-29-2015 at 01:41 PM.

Closed Thread

Tags
malikrogers