Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Help & Support > Bugs/Complaints > Complaints
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 01-29-2015, 11:49 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
I didnt listen to that show.. im taking about the young b show.. every LB member that was in chat that day had something negative to say about that show.. Lets do a NXT LVL promo show.. no?

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I can't speak on the guy who they dedicated the show too. I don't know the ins and outs of it. But I agree NXT should have his own show. Even if it's just a Pugz play list dedication.

On the whole Mixtape thing. Again I don't know how much or how little feedback and help you've gotten from Pugz.

Though trying to get things done and hitting a brick wall doesn't surprise me on here.

I dunno what to say.

For what it's worth I still think you should be a mod here. Maybe if someone made that happen it might make it easier for you to get things done and give you more help direct contact with staff since you'd have access to the staff forums and I know Pugz posts in there a lot. I dunno.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 01-29-2015, 11:49 AM   #11

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
I didnt listen to that show.. im taking about the young b show.. every LB member that was in chat that day had something negative to say about that show.. Lets do a NXT LVL promo show.. no?

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I can't speak on the guy who they dedicated the show too. I don't know the ins and outs of it. But I agree NXT should have his own show. Even if it's just a Pugz play list dedication.

On the whole Mixtape thing. Again I don't know how much or how little feedback and help you've gotten from Pugz.

Though trying to get things done and hitting a brick wall doesn't surprise me on here.

I dunno what to say.

For what it's worth I still think you should be a mod here. Maybe if someone made that happen it might make it easier for you to get things done and give you more help direct contact with staff since you'd have access to the staff forums and I know Pugz posts in there a lot. I dunno.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 01-29-2015, 11:56 AM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

I have all 3 tapes of music if anyone needs them.. @Punk I was trying to ask you a few questions for the show before i broadcast it.. but the next time i saw you on you told me you were quitting this site.. I actually am planning a Next Level tribute show.. im working on getting material together for it and contacting those who knew him well.. change your tampon bro.. its been 6 days since you sent me anything and my show is every 7 days..
Unread 01-29-2015, 11:56 AM   #12

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text

I have all 3 tapes of music if anyone needs them.. @Punk I was trying to ask you a few questions for the show before i broadcast it.. but the next time i saw you on you told me you were quitting this site.. I actually am planning a Next Level tribute show.. im working on getting material together for it and contacting those who knew him well.. change your tampon bro.. its been 6 days since you sent me anything and my show is every 7 days..
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:05 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Its when I'm promised somethings gonna happen and doesn't, that's where I'm like ok, they dont give a shit.

For a.great example, LB Finest playlist was suppose to be played last Friday... Day after day i was told that it'll play and what? 2-3 other shows went down..

I know this shits not gonna change unless IM the one that get these mixtapes a bit of exposure.. Then they'd try to piggy back off that... Lol Facts yo.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
Why do you lie so much? You told me nothing about "questions" you told me to send you the playlist and you'll play it... You didnt ask about some fucking questions so.dont try to make it look like you were waiting on.me because you even told people that the show was going down bht did it? Nah

What happen awhile back when the tape was suppose to be "Promoted"? No front page promo, facebook, nothing.. You did... nothing.. Your one weak ass owner and damn there everyone here knows that.

Why didnt LB Mixtape get posted above the chat?

Why don't it get Twitter promo?

Yea bruhhh..

And who's idea was it to let D.A. B.L.O.C.K host radio shows? Poor guy takes nothing but abuse.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 01-29-2015 at 12:19 PM.
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:05 PM   #13

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Its when I'm promised somethings gonna happen and doesn't, that's where I'm like ok, they dont give a shit.

For a.great example, LB Finest playlist was suppose to be played last Friday... Day after day i was told that it'll play and what? 2-3 other shows went down..

I know this shits not gonna change unless IM the one that get these mixtapes a bit of exposure.. Then they'd try to piggy back off that... Lol Facts yo.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
Why do you lie so much? You told me nothing about "questions" you told me to send you the playlist and you'll play it... You didnt ask about some fucking questions so.dont try to make it look like you were waiting on.me because you even told people that the show was going down bht did it? Nah

What happen awhile back when the tape was suppose to be "Promoted"? No front page promo, facebook, nothing.. You did... nothing.. Your one weak ass owner and damn there everyone here knows that.

Why didnt LB Mixtape get posted above the chat?

Why don't it get Twitter promo?

Yea bruhhh..

And who's idea was it to let D.A. B.L.O.C.K host radio shows? Poor guy takes nothing but abuse.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 01-29-2015 at 12:19 PM.

Unread 01-29-2015, 12:17 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

I gotta co sign @Punk 's post

I remember loggin on that day like who the fuck is Young B & why should we care? ya'll niggas got it backwards if you're promoting other niggas shits from other sites. no disrespect to Young B or his memory...i never knew dude so I wont speak on em

I recently gave @Pugz props on the buy in tourney too..i thought that was long overdue & its a good look

but instead of jumping from idea to idea and half-assing them all, lets take it 1 idea at a time and do everything right. aint no reason for respected members of the site to feel some type of way and wanna leave. without the members you just have a site with a battle script built into its coding that nobody wants to use..
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:17 PM   #14

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

I remember loggin on that day like who the fuck is Young B & why should we care? ya'll niggas got it backwards if you're promoting other niggas shits from other sites. no disrespect to Young B or his memory...i never knew dude so I wont speak on em

I recently gave @Pugz props on the buy in tourney too..i thought that was long overdue & its a good look

but instead of jumping from idea to idea and half-assing them all, lets take it 1 idea at a time and do everything right. aint no reason for respected members of the site to feel some type of way and wanna leave. without the members you just have a site with a battle script built into its coding that nobody wants to use..
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:25 PM
Pugz

I had those 2 shows lined up WELL before ours was even talked about.. That friday night mad shit came up and I couldnt get to it.. i came back in chat next and said I would play it on next pugz playlist show.. but you made your mind up by then.. lol I have the playlist lined up for tonight..
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:25 PM   #15

Pugz

I had those 2 shows lined up WELL before ours was even talked about.. That friday night mad shit came up and I couldnt get to it.. i came back in chat next and said I would play it on next pugz playlist show.. but you made your mind up by then.. lol I have the playlist lined up for tonight..
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:27 PM
lllllllllllll
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post

I actually liked the buy in tourney.. i just hate how long it takes for something to get done and when it does, its something wrong with it. 32 members for the hell we barely get 32 posts a day. Like damn slow down a bit.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 01-29-2015 at 12:30 PM.
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:27 PM   #16

lllllllllllll

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post

I actually liked the buy in tourney.. i just hate how long it takes for something to get done and when it does, its something wrong with it. 32 members for the hell we barely get 32 posts a day. Like damn slow down a bit.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 01-29-2015 at 12:30 PM.

Unread 01-29-2015, 12:31 PM
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Be EZ! @Punk Take care homie
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:31 PM   #17

Manhattan Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 214 audio / 1077 text
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

Be EZ! @Punk Take care homie
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:32 PM
lllllllllllll

@Manhattan im chillin... I just don't fuck with Pugz and the shit this site does.
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:32 PM   #18

lllllllllllll

@Manhattan im chillin... I just don't fuck with Pugz and the shit this site does.

Unread 01-29-2015, 12:32 PM
Pugz

Young B is associated with the League we are doing business with in LA.. Hes also a pretty well known battle rapper.. LetsBeef is branching out to the rap battle community as a whole.. not to say our community is not important because it is.. but the world doesnt know letsbeef.com yet.. Focusing on and promoting content from our site TO our site keeps our options and range very narrow..
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:32 PM   #19

Pugz

Young B is associated with the League we are doing business with in LA.. Hes also a pretty well known battle rapper.. LetsBeef is branching out to the rap battle community as a whole.. not to say our community is not important because it is.. but the world doesnt know letsbeef.com yet.. Focusing on and promoting content from our site TO our site keeps our options and range very narrow..
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:34 PM
Pugz

the buy in tournament will be promoted heavily off site to potential new members.. and I dont think it will take long at all to fill with the connections we have been making over the past year..
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:34 PM   #20

Pugz

the buy in tournament will be promoted heavily off site to potential new members.. and I dont think it will take long at all to fill with the connections we have been making over the past year..
Closed Thread

Tags
malikrogers