Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-12-2013, 02:23 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Do You Know The Definition Of Racist EtH? Lol
Unread 07-12-2013, 02:23 PM   #31

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Unread 07-12-2013, 02:25 PM
_Free
Basic Member
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Go out on a limb and sayyyyyyy. No
Unread 07-12-2013, 02:25 PM   #32

_Free
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Go out on a limb and sayyyyyyy. No
Unread 07-12-2013, 03:02 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IV View Post
Black guy gets killed by a white guy, no evidence of racism, just a mindless murder = RACIST attack.

My cousin (white) murdered by a black guy, no evidence of racism, just a mindless murder = RANDOM attack.

Shit happens. In the UK we tried so hard to make sure we're not racist, that we're actually racist towards white people instead. In the USA I think real racism still exists so I get where Eth is coming from but I think it's a subject that non - Americans are slightly ignorant towards.

(*Diz voice* American's are faggots)

(Hope you enjoyed your "independence day")
Being a white male is actually the least dominant position in the world these days. Voting McCain over Obama and Clinton would have made you a sexist racist.

NOBLE, it's not by chance that I've just happened to see this though. On Netcees there was a huge uprising about it at the time, blackplanet and it's the top trending topic on twitter. It's a bad thing, not that I just happened to see a small amount of people doing it.

Student:-

"a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others"

Only giving a fuck about your own race is the belief that your race is superior and more important.
Unread 07-12-2013, 03:02 PM   #33

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by IV View Post
Black guy gets killed by a white guy, no evidence of racism, just a mindless murder = RACIST attack.

My cousin (white) murdered by a black guy, no evidence of racism, just a mindless murder = RANDOM attack.

Shit happens. In the UK we tried so hard to make sure we're not racist, that we're actually racist towards white people instead. In the USA I think real racism still exists so I get where Eth is coming from but I think it's a subject that non - Americans are slightly ignorant towards.

(*Diz voice* American's are faggots)

(Hope you enjoyed your "independence day")
Being a white male is actually the least dominant position in the world these days. Voting McCain over Obama and Clinton would have made you a sexist racist.

NOBLE, it's not by chance that I've just happened to see this though. On Netcees there was a huge uprising about it at the time, blackplanet and it's the top trending topic on twitter. It's a bad thing, not that I just happened to see a small amount of people doing it.

Student:-

"a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others"

Only giving a fuck about your own race is the belief that your race is superior and more important.

Unread 07-12-2013, 03:26 PM
Fredo Lombardi
Mentioned: 169 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
That black people protest the death of Trayvon and not millions of white people that die in the exact same circumstance?
were millions of white people gunned down because they were white?

Marked Out Niggas

1. Punk
Unread 07-12-2013, 03:26 PM   #34

Fredo Lombardi
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 917 audio / 38 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
That black people protest the death of Trayvon and not millions of white people that die in the exact same circumstance?

Marked Out Niggas

1. Punk
Unread 07-12-2013, 03:31 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Yes, white people have been killed in racist situations A LOT. Apparently if you stray out of the resorts in Jamaica, being a white person in the wrong area is VERY dangerous.
Unread 07-12-2013, 03:31 PM   #35

Hubert Cumberdale

Yes, white people have been killed in racist situations A LOT. Apparently if you stray out of the resorts in Jamaica, being a white person in the wrong area is VERY dangerous.

Unread 07-12-2013, 03:48 PM
CakedOut

Still racism in the U.S. You only see black people on the news. Go to any church & Jesus which is a title has long brown hair but in the man made bible it clearly states "Hair like wool".. Being a black person is very dangerous. Ghandi was racist, I can go on but I know half these guys don't believe me. Barrack Obama is a puppet, He just does what they tell him to do. He's half black, there will never be a fully black president.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredo Lombardi View Post
Hey what goes around comes around.
Unread 07-12-2013, 03:48 PM   #36

CakedOut

Still racism in the U.S. You only see black people on the news. Go to any church & Jesus which is a title has long brown hair but in the man made bible it clearly states "Hair like wool".. Being a black person is very dangerous. Ghandi was racist, I can go on but I know half these guys don't believe me. Barrack Obama is a puppet, He just does what they tell him to do. He's half black, there will never be a fully black president.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredo Lombardi View Post

Unread 07-12-2013, 03:55 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Wow. Jesus was black because he had hair like wool. Has anyone informed the Pope of this?

Are you aware of what the President actually does caked? You are aware that he's a figurehead for a political party, correct? The President does what his party decide is the best action. He is just like any other member, as they all deliberate in what would be the best for the country and the best for the party, probably the latter being the forefront.

For an, as you say, "full black president" to be decided, you'd have to get an entire political party together consisting of only black people. Then, you'd have to somehow convince the other races to vote for them too, even though you seem to want this "full black president" to push his policies mainly towards black people.

I'm not going to get into the racism in America thing, even though I still think it's a bullshit excuse, but at the end of the way, I think it's racist to stick to your own race.

Ironically, on Coronation Street, someone just said the expression "Play the white man" and now Lloyd (in real life, a ketamine head known for doing whatever the fuck Red Dwarf is and being the voice of my Robot Wars childhood), is claiming that he's a racist. That's actually the way of the world now. You say a fucking expression and get called a racist over it. People need to get their heads out of being fucking oppressed. So many people talk about their "ancestors plight" so much. Your ancestors would slap you in the face for thinking that YOU'RE experiencing racism. It would be hilarious for them to imagine that you think the world is out to get you, while the world actually was out to get them.
Unread 07-12-2013, 03:55 PM   #37

Hubert Cumberdale

Wow. Jesus was black because he had hair like wool. Has anyone informed the Pope of this?

Are you aware of what the President actually does caked? You are aware that he's a figurehead for a political party, correct? The President does what his party decide is the best action. He is just like any other member, as they all deliberate in what would be the best for the country and the best for the party, probably the latter being the forefront.

For an, as you say, "full black president" to be decided, you'd have to get an entire political party together consisting of only black people. Then, you'd have to somehow convince the other races to vote for them too, even though you seem to want this "full black president" to push his policies mainly towards black people.

I'm not going to get into the racism in America thing, even though I still think it's a bullshit excuse, but at the end of the way, I think it's racist to stick to your own race.

Ironically, on Coronation Street, someone just said the expression "Play the white man" and now Lloyd (in real life, a ketamine head known for doing whatever the fuck Red Dwarf is and being the voice of my Robot Wars childhood), is claiming that he's a racist. That's actually the way of the world now. You say a fucking expression and get called a racist over it. People need to get their heads out of being fucking oppressed. So many people talk about their "ancestors plight" so much. Your ancestors would slap you in the face for thinking that YOU'RE experiencing racism. It would be hilarious for them to imagine that you think the world is out to get you, while the world actually was out to get them.

Unread 07-12-2013, 03:55 PM
Fredo Lombardi
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakedout View Post

he's black that 1% rule goes far you ever noticed why mixed kids with black/white can't call themselves white? just black

Marked Out Niggas

1. Punk
Unread 07-12-2013, 03:55 PM   #38

Fredo Lombardi
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 917 audio / 38 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakedout View Post

he's black that 1% rule goes far you ever noticed why mixed kids with black/white can't call themselves white? just black
Unread 07-12-2013, 04:08 PM
CakedOut

Biblical Proof Jesus Had Dark Brown (black) Skin
Jesus was an Israelite from the tribe of Judah. The Israelites were brown skinned (black) people, I'll show you biblical proof. When the sons of Israel sold their youngest brother Joseph to Egyptians, they lost contact with him for many years,and assumed he was dead. Many years later when there was famine in their land, Israel sent his sons to Egypt to get food. When they got to Egypt ,they met no other than their long lost brother Joseph, Joseph was now a powerfull man in Egypt. Joseph recognized his brothers but they did not recognize him, because he looked just like any other ancient Egyptian (brown skinned), he even spoke to them in Egyptian through an interpretor, although he spoke hebrew, in order to not blow his cover at first.If Joseph, or his brothers were of pale(white) skin, there is no reason for Joseph to pretend to be an Egyptian, because his skin color would have given him away. Egypt is in Africa,and the ancient Egyptians were dark skinned people, untill European invasian. Where now there are many tan Egyptians (olive complexion).
Secondly...Moses was born an Israelite (dark brown skin), but grew up thinking he was an Egyptian(dark brown skin), if Moses and the Israelites were "white", Moses, never wud have thought he. Was Egyptian./#3rd, when Jesus was born, an angel told his parents to hide him in Egypt, to be safe from death per king Herod, if Jesus the baby Israelite was white, they wud have hid him in Rome, amongst other whites. The popular paintings of blue eyed Jesus is actually Cezar Borgia. There is no evidence or biblical proof that. Jesus had blonde hair and blue eyes. Revelations: his only physical description is hair of wool, and feet like fine brass,as if they were burned in a furnace.(black). Just food for thought, no hate please...mayberry style.
Unread 07-12-2013, 04:08 PM   #39

CakedOut

Biblical Proof Jesus Had Dark Brown (black) Skin
Jesus was an Israelite from the tribe of Judah. The Israelites were brown skinned (black) people, I'll show you biblical proof. When the sons of Israel sold their youngest brother Joseph to Egyptians, they lost contact with him for many years,and assumed he was dead. Many years later when there was famine in their land, Israel sent his sons to Egypt to get food. When they got to Egypt ,they met no other than their long lost brother Joseph, Joseph was now a powerfull man in Egypt. Joseph recognized his brothers but they did not recognize him, because he looked just like any other ancient Egyptian (brown skinned), he even spoke to them in Egyptian through an interpretor, although he spoke hebrew, in order to not blow his cover at first.If Joseph, or his brothers were of pale(white) skin, there is no reason for Joseph to pretend to be an Egyptian, because his skin color would have given him away. Egypt is in Africa,and the ancient Egyptians were dark skinned people, untill European invasian. Where now there are many tan Egyptians (olive complexion).
Secondly...Moses was born an Israelite (dark brown skin), but grew up thinking he was an Egyptian(dark brown skin), if Moses and the Israelites were "white", Moses, never wud have thought he. Was Egyptian./#3rd, when Jesus was born, an angel told his parents to hide him in Egypt, to be safe from death per king Herod, if Jesus the baby Israelite was white, they wud have hid him in Rome, amongst other whites. The popular paintings of blue eyed Jesus is actually Cezar Borgia. There is no evidence or biblical proof that. Jesus had blonde hair and blue eyes. Revelations: his only physical description is hair of wool, and feet like fine brass,as if they were burned in a furnace.(black). Just food for thought, no hate please...mayberry style.

Unread 07-12-2013, 04:11 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

That's weird, no one in the world has ever proved that Jesus existed, yet you can prove that Jesus is black?
Unread 07-12-2013, 04:11 PM   #40

Hubert Cumberdale

That's weird, no one in the world has ever proved that Jesus existed, yet you can prove that Jesus is black?

Tags
039, 3rd, freeboosie, freejodiarias, guilty of murder, justice, justicefortrayvon