Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-08-2019, 05:48 PM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default dope punches you've seen (Letsbeef Edition)

i think this would help ppl see why you vote a certain way, so its what YOU consider as dope , buttttt ill start

first comes to mind:

I told him to “get out the ring”, but now I’m THINKIN’ DUDE’S A HOMO. “Love’s going down on one knee”… shit’s like a TIMBERWOLVES PROPOSAL!/(Kevin Love) - NawkOut vs UA

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

and

You got a problem? you can "Talk To The Llama" when it SPEAKS YA HEART STOPPING and watch the "Doctor Do Little" when the "EAGLE STARTS TALKING"

UA vs RULE

always liked this one,

hoe-kay! '1 goes up, n 1 goes down' w/o describing the PROPER BLOWS I use to SLAUGHTER FOES his career 'on board, won't take a lift off' like a side of a teeter-TOTTER BROKE, 'body will go unseen" ..no POTTER CLOAK we know 'Rows guardin' set ups' that are 'dry n shriveled up' that have voters like "WATER THOOOOSE!"

Rican vs I

Last edited by Row; 01-10-2019 at 10:25 AM.
Unread 01-08-2019, 05:48 PM   #1

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default dope punches you've seen (Letsbeef Edition)

i think this would help ppl see why you vote a certain way, so its what YOU consider as dope , buttttt ill start

first comes to mind:

I told him to “get out the ring”, but now I’m THINKIN’ DUDE’S A HOMO. “Love’s going down on one knee”… shit’s like a TIMBERWOLVES PROPOSAL!/(Kevin Love) - NawkOut vs UA

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

and

You got a problem? you can "Talk To The Llama" when it SPEAKS YA HEART STOPPING and watch the "Doctor Do Little" when the "EAGLE STARTS TALKING"

UA vs RULE

always liked this one,

hoe-kay! '1 goes up, n 1 goes down' w/o describing the PROPER BLOWS I use to SLAUGHTER FOES his career 'on board, won't take a lift off' like a side of a teeter-TOTTER BROKE, 'body will go unseen" ..no POTTER CLOAK we know 'Rows guardin' set ups' that are 'dry n shriveled up' that have voters like "WATER THOOOOSE!"

Rican vs I

Last edited by Row; 01-10-2019 at 10:25 AM.

Unread 01-08-2019, 06:09 PM
joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post

first comes to mind:

I told him to “get out the ring”, but now I’m THINKIN’ DUDE’S A HOMO. “Love’s going down on one knee”… shit’s like a TIMBERWOLVES PROPOSAL!/(Kevin Love)

and

this is fucking awesome honestly. ive been pretty upset today, so imma go find some punches that i thought were dope and drop them here. good shit, row
Unread 01-08-2019, 06:09 PM   #2

joan of arc

Quote:

first comes to mind:

I told him to “get out the ring”, but now I’m THINKIN’ DUDE’S A HOMO. “Love’s going down on one knee”… shit’s like a TIMBERWOLVES PROPOSAL!/(Kevin Love)

and

this is fucking awesome honestly. ive been pretty upset today, so imma go find some punches that i thought were dope and drop them here. good shit, row

Unread 01-08-2019, 06:11 PM
Row

^ i be waiting
Unread 01-08-2019, 06:11 PM   #3

Row

^ i be waiting

Unread 01-08-2019, 06:21 PM
Locchart

@Row do you have some links to these battles? Feel like some of these need the links to help provide a backstory, and it gives credit to who said the line.
Unread 01-08-2019, 06:21 PM   #4

Locchart

@Row do you have some links to these battles? Feel like some of these need the links to help provide a backstory, and it gives credit to who said the line.

Unread 01-08-2019, 06:22 PM
joan of arc

Quote:
^ i be waiting

You're bout to think of Green Mile once I'm DEADIN' THIS CAT cause it'll be a shockin' scene once his HEAD IN A BAG! You ain't got bitches in the club nah you're NEVER WITH THAT it must be scoliosis if we're seeing "S IN THE BACK"! I got twin Dezzie's that'll be exPOSING THIS FAKE it WON'T BE A GREAT performance when I "BLOW 'EM AWAY"! He'll be the NEXT TO GET TAGGED so think the MEXICAN FLAG cause you're about to see an "Eagle get a HOLD OF THIS SNAKE"! -lock heart 2 opening bars vs seul

i thought this was super fucking dope
Unread 01-08-2019, 06:22 PM   #5

joan of arc

Quote:
^ i be waiting

You're bout to think of Green Mile once I'm DEADIN' THIS CAT cause it'll be a shockin' scene once his HEAD IN A BAG! You ain't got bitches in the club nah you're NEVER WITH THAT it must be scoliosis if we're seeing "S IN THE BACK"! I got twin Dezzie's that'll be exPOSING THIS FAKE it WON'T BE A GREAT performance when I "BLOW 'EM AWAY"! He'll be the NEXT TO GET TAGGED so think the MEXICAN FLAG cause you're about to see an "Eagle get a HOLD OF THIS SNAKE"! -lock heart 2 opening bars vs seul

i thought this was super fucking dope

Unread 01-08-2019, 06:23 PM
Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
commin
Unread 01-08-2019, 06:23 PM   #6

Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
commin

Unread 01-08-2019, 06:51 PM
joan of arc

Iont care if he's from a jungle some WHERE IN THE DISTANCE.. He made his House-from Cow-dung n' RARELY GETS VISITS so when I say he puts 'Bull shit Inside his Pad?' they can't tell if he's pre-PARING A SENTENCE or re-PAIRING HIS VILLAGE -daddio vs rican in his tourney run

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

but what ya'll believing em for? squeezing a torch?? His only 'BEAMS-for-SUPPORT' keep ROLLER COASTERS IN CHECK so if 'O's is Fit-4-the-top?' Then this halo is GOING OVER HIS HEAD!! -daddio vs ohs in his tourney run
Unread 01-08-2019, 06:51 PM   #7

joan of arc

Iont care if he's from a jungle some WHERE IN THE DISTANCE.. He made his House-from Cow-dung n' RARELY GETS VISITS so when I say he puts 'Bull shit Inside his Pad?' they can't tell if he's pre-PARING A SENTENCE or re-PAIRING HIS VILLAGE -daddio vs rican in his tourney run

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

but what ya'll believing em for? squeezing a torch?? His only 'BEAMS-for-SUPPORT' keep ROLLER COASTERS IN CHECK so if 'O's is Fit-4-the-top?' Then this halo is GOING OVER HIS HEAD!! -daddio vs ohs in his tourney run

Unread 01-09-2019, 05:35 PM
Pocket
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

ruuuuuuuue story I GEEKED-his BROAD in MANY WAYS how me and her get down is BEST SHOWN with a BRITISH REFERENCE see her SEX THOUGH??? Is a BIT PATHETIC but god-DAMN she got that “head covered” like the DRESS-CODE at the PRINCE’s WEDDING!

and

Check, so I fucked his chick and let her SWALLOW the MONSTER now I got this internal problem that cant be SOLVED w/ a DOCTOR. See, when I was done I wouldn’t let her get touched by ALL of MY-ROSTER just cus his girlfriend’s a “Pigggggggggg” is it WRONG that I “HOG” HER(????)

Both from Jason vs Al Kapone
Unread 01-09-2019, 05:35 PM   #8

Pocket
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 11 text
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

ruuuuuuuue story I GEEKED-his BROAD in MANY WAYS how me and her get down is BEST SHOWN with a BRITISH REFERENCE see her SEX THOUGH??? Is a BIT PATHETIC but god-DAMN she got that “head covered” like the DRESS-CODE at the PRINCE’s WEDDING!

and

Check, so I fucked his chick and let her SWALLOW the MONSTER now I got this internal problem that cant be SOLVED w/ a DOCTOR. See, when I was done I wouldn’t let her get touched by ALL of MY-ROSTER just cus his girlfriend’s a “Pigggggggggg” is it WRONG that I “HOG” HER(????)

Unread 01-09-2019, 05:39 PM
Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post

and

shit thats pretty dope
Unread 01-09-2019, 05:39 PM   #9

Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post

and

shit thats pretty dope

Unread 01-09-2019, 05:58 PM
Salford Salford is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 0 Lost

I cant find the battle but i remember reEfer saying something along the lines..

'den ima (denim) put the bird to ya chest', AMERICAN EAGLE, ill 'pick off your family-tree' & BURY/BERRY YOUR PEOPLE.
I have probably way under-sold the bar but it so nice i still remember the final punch.
If you want nice wordplay and swag check reEfer. Mans nice
Unread 01-09-2019, 05:58 PM   #10

Salford Salford is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 24 text
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

I cant find the battle but i remember reEfer saying something along the lines..

'den ima (denim) put the bird to ya chest', AMERICAN EAGLE, ill 'pick off your family-tree' & BURY/BERRY YOUR PEOPLE.
I have probably way under-sold the bar but it so nice i still remember the final punch.
If you want nice wordplay and swag check reEfer. Mans nice