Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-25-2019, 11:22 PM
L LoKEE
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
Kwon isn't a super high tier battler and i don't think anyone has him as such, so i guess just right?

Skizzo is flames! I went back and read some of his scheme work and dude is nasty. I think the overall opinion of him is very high as a writer, and I think that's fair, but I think dude could win a title, personally so I'm gonna go underrated

Next Up: Real Talk

RT's one of the best to ever hit the site.
Unread 02-25-2019, 11:22 PM   #201

L LoKEE
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 4 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
Kwon isn't a super high tier battler and i don't think anyone has him as such, so i guess just right?

Skizzo is flames! I went back and read some of his scheme work and dude is nasty. I think the overall opinion of him is very high as a writer, and I think that's fair, but I think dude could win a title, personally so I'm gonna go underrated

Next Up: Real Talk

Unread 02-25-2019, 11:24 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbs View Post
FAX.
Unread 02-25-2019, 11:24 PM   #202

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbs View Post
FAX.

Unread 02-25-2019, 11:52 PM
Saii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
FAX.
Next up: Benrich
Unread 02-25-2019, 11:52 PM   #203

Saii

Quote:
FAX.

Unread 02-25-2019, 11:53 PM
Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiii View Post
Who tf is that?
Unread 02-25-2019, 11:53 PM   #204

Locchart

Quote:
Who tf is that?

Unread 02-26-2019, 12:05 AM
Saii

Nvm lol what about Krhyme Kills?
Unread 02-26-2019, 12:05 AM   #205

Saii

Nvm lol what about Krhyme Kills?

Unread 02-26-2019, 12:15 AM
L LoKEE
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

What bout this @Saiii dude?

Last edited by L LoKEE; 02-26-2019 at 12:29 AM.
Unread 02-26-2019, 12:15 AM   #206

L LoKEE
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

What bout this @Saiii dude?

Last edited by L LoKEE; 02-26-2019 at 12:29 AM.
Unread 02-26-2019, 12:32 AM
Padre

Huey Jazz???
Unread 02-26-2019, 12:32 AM   #207

Padre

Huey Jazz???

Unread 02-26-2019, 12:45 PM
Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre View Post
Huey Jazz???
Idk much about Huey Jazz but I've heard he's been on a lot of people's lists as one of the doper battlers on here. I'll have to read up on him and see what he brought to the table.

@Verbs Saiii's deleted his account a few times, but overall his skill level is at a middleweight level more often than not. Has really bad issues with the wording of his bars at times, and that hinders his punchlines from ever connecting in an impactful manner. Multi usage is normally smooth, but multis aren't the only part of the game. He's also called out battlers above his league before and got beaten as expected. So I mean in terms of overall site standing? I'd say just right.

@Saiii Krhyme Killz seems like a fairly decent battler from what I've seen. Nothing really outstanding, imo, but he was considered one of the higher profile names back in the day. Has a version of a GC under his name, but overall it seemed like he was never really considered one of the greats of his era (Jason, UA, RULE, reEFer, Askari, etc.) just one of the really good battlers that was at a notch below them. With that being said? Just right in his standing.

Next: Erupt.

Last edited by Locchart; 02-26-2019 at 12:49 PM.
Unread 02-26-2019, 12:45 PM   #208

Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre View Post
Huey Jazz???
Idk much about Huey Jazz but I've heard he's been on a lot of people's lists as one of the doper battlers on here. I'll have to read up on him and see what he brought to the table.

@Verbs Saiii's deleted his account a few times, but overall his skill level is at a middleweight level more often than not. Has really bad issues with the wording of his bars at times, and that hinders his punchlines from ever connecting in an impactful manner. Multi usage is normally smooth, but multis aren't the only part of the game. He's also called out battlers above his league before and got beaten as expected. So I mean in terms of overall site standing? I'd say just right.

@Saiii Krhyme Killz seems like a fairly decent battler from what I've seen. Nothing really outstanding, imo, but he was considered one of the higher profile names back in the day. Has a version of a GC under his name, but overall it seemed like he was never really considered one of the greats of his era (Jason, UA, RULE, reEFer, Askari, etc.) just one of the really good battlers that was at a notch below them. With that being said? Just right in his standing.

Last edited by Locchart; 02-26-2019 at 12:49 PM.

Unread 02-26-2019, 01:06 PM
HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
I'LL DO THAT ONE IN A BIT....... WHERE THA FUCK YOU GET THAT NAME FROM ANYWAYS? LMAO, DUDE WAS MOSTLY ACTIVE DURIN THA 2007/08 ERA @Rieper
Unread 02-26-2019, 01:06 PM   #209

HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 139 audio / 3320 text
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

Quote:
I'LL DO THAT ONE IN A BIT....... WHERE THA FUCK YOU GET THAT NAME FROM ANYWAYS? LMAO, DUDE WAS MOSTLY ACTIVE DURIN THA 2007/08 ERA @Rieper
Unread 02-26-2019, 04:09 PM
L LoKEE
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

Word, I thought dude might have been a multi to a big name. Sounds like he's got the potential he needs though.

@Erupt - IMO he has always held his own and has made impact on this site for yrs. I can't remember him ever turning down a battle though, so salute to that. Not sure if he's active or not but he'll go down as a heavyweight.

What's good @HVK been a min.
Unread 02-26-2019, 04:09 PM   #210

L LoKEE
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

Word, I thought dude might have been a multi to a big name. Sounds like he's got the potential he needs though.

@Erupt - IMO he has always held his own and has made impact on this site for yrs. I can't remember him ever turning down a battle though, so salute to that. Not sure if he's active or not but he'll go down as a heavyweight.

What's good @HVK been a min.