Unread 08-16-2014, 08:08 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default How The "Mighty" Have Fallen.

http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_detai...on=tb&id=65916

P.S. Dissizit is a ducking faggot.

Turn Bullyz.

EDIT: I sent the verse originally on 6 July and he never responded to it. It was for the Exclusive Text King title match we were supposed to have that he said he'd get to, but of course, he's a major faggot that accepts other battles before this one.

None of my business, though.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Bump.

Last edited by Lockhart; 08-16-2014 at 07:34 PM.
Unread 08-16-2014, 08:08 PM   #1

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default How The "Mighty" Have Fallen.

http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_detai...on=tb&id=65916

P.S. Dissizit is a ducking faggot.

Turn Bullyz.

EDIT: I sent the verse originally on 6 July and he never responded to it. It was for the Exclusive Text King title match we were supposed to have that he said he'd get to, but of course, he's a major faggot that accepts other battles before this one.

None of my business, though.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Bump.

Last edited by Lockhart; 08-16-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Unread 08-16-2014, 08:17 PM
Row

so... wheres your title
Unread 08-16-2014, 08:17 PM   #2

Row

so... wheres your title

Unread 08-16-2014, 08:27 PM
Lockhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
so... wheres your title

They (NOBLE, Pugz, Admin.) wouldn't give me a title based off the fact that the battle didn't go down.

That's another thing that Diss is a faggot for
Unread 08-16-2014, 08:27 PM   #3

Lockhart

Quote:
so... wheres your title

They (NOBLE, Pugz, Admin.) wouldn't give me a title based off the fact that the battle didn't go down.

Unread 08-16-2014, 08:42 PM
Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOCK View Post

well thats lame, i swear illo got his LBT title from a no-show

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

nevermind bout the illo ish , but that sucks
Unread 08-16-2014, 08:42 PM   #4

Row

Quote:

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Unread 08-16-2014, 08:42 PM
Lockhart

Quote:

He's had no-shows come about, but his first battle actually happened. It was Black Book I think.

Yeah Dissizit is just gay like that. Seriously might be the worst GC in this era ever. TalkSick is dope in comparison.
Unread 08-16-2014, 08:42 PM   #5

Lockhart

Quote:

He's had no-shows come about, but his first battle actually happened. It was Black Book I think.

Yeah Dissizit is just gay like that. Seriously might be the worst GC in this era ever. TalkSick is dope in comparison.

Unread 08-16-2014, 08:44 PM
Row

Quote:

im just happy to get a W from him, now i can talk shit
Unread 08-16-2014, 08:44 PM   #6

Row

Quote:

im just happy to get a W from him, now i can talk shit

Unread 08-16-2014, 08:45 PM
Lockhart

Lucky haha. I just get to humiliate him in a cypher
Unread 08-16-2014, 08:45 PM   #7

Lockhart

Lucky haha. I just get to humiliate him in a cypher

Unread 08-16-2014, 09:13 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Sent January 26th 2014.

It's mean to admit what I WANT TO SAY but 'hands up': he can't DAWN THE FLAMES with the TAUNT OF KANE! You aint GOTTEN LAID and AINT GONE GET BOOTY, this SHAMEFUL DICK ROOKIES so OFF THE GAME that AEROSMITH GROUPIES wouldnt WALK DISS' WAY! He says his bitches were all models, I'll EXPOSE THIS STUPID FOOL cause if his Ex was a Ten then it's ROMAN NUMERALS! A fresh batch of heroin's what YOU ARE TAKING and his USUAL DAY IS 'GET REPO'D AND SHOOT UP'! So if he's signing czechs; it's COMMUNICATING with DEAF PEOPLE IN EUROPE! Were you INTENDING TO BRING HEAT you NOVICE HERB ROOKIE? Nah his title's a joke; if he's POSSESSING A KING'S SPEECH; he bought COLIN FIRTH'S MOVIE! You're backwards in style and it's NOT THE MOONWALK, I'm 'ahead of my time' when I DAWN THE 'BOOTH' DAWG! I'll 'travel back' to SPOT WHAT YOU GOT and fight this 'tard Diss like DOCTOR WHO'S PLOT! He can't compete, he'll just surrENDER TO MY BARS and put Hans in the air like the ENDING OF DIE HARD! His old avy was Dwane Jonhson; DUDES MAN FOR FAGGOT SHIT and was on a 'downwards slope' when he was 'feeling The Rock' like SCHUMACHER'S ACCIDENT!
Unread 08-16-2014, 09:13 PM   #8

Hubert Cumberdale

Sent January 26th 2014.

It's mean to admit what I WANT TO SAY but 'hands up': he can't DAWN THE FLAMES with the TAUNT OF KANE! You aint GOTTEN LAID and AINT GONE GET BOOTY, this SHAMEFUL DICK ROOKIES so OFF THE GAME that AEROSMITH GROUPIES wouldnt WALK DISS' WAY! He says his bitches were all models, I'll EXPOSE THIS STUPID FOOL cause if his Ex was a Ten then it's ROMAN NUMERALS! A fresh batch of heroin's what YOU ARE TAKING and his USUAL DAY IS 'GET REPO'D AND SHOOT UP'! So if he's signing czechs; it's COMMUNICATING with DEAF PEOPLE IN EUROPE! Were you INTENDING TO BRING HEAT you NOVICE HERB ROOKIE? Nah his title's a joke; if he's POSSESSING A KING'S SPEECH; he bought COLIN FIRTH'S MOVIE! You're backwards in style and it's NOT THE MOONWALK, I'm 'ahead of my time' when I DAWN THE 'BOOTH' DAWG! I'll 'travel back' to SPOT WHAT YOU GOT and fight this 'tard Diss like DOCTOR WHO'S PLOT! He can't compete, he'll just surrENDER TO MY BARS and put Hans in the air like the ENDING OF DIE HARD! His old avy was Dwane Jonhson; DUDES MAN FOR FAGGOT SHIT and was on a 'downwards slope' when he was 'feeling The Rock' like SCHUMACHER'S ACCIDENT!

Unread 08-16-2014, 09:26 PM
Row

^^^??
Unread 08-16-2014, 09:26 PM   #9

Row

^^^??

Unread 08-16-2014, 09:30 PM
Murderous Swag Murderous Swag is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Murderous Swag is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1021 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Murderous Swag Send a message via Yahoo to Murderous Swag
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
210 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 6 Lost

but yet they have issued gc titles due to no shows etc?but wont issue you something of lesser value?the battle was set you sent he hasnt replied that is grounds for a dq and the title should be awarded to you...open and shut case
Unread 08-16-2014, 09:30 PM   #10

Murderous Swag Murderous Swag is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Murderous Swag is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
210 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 1247 audio / 273 text
Mentioned: 1021 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Murderous Swag Send a message via Yahoo to Murderous Swag

but yet they have issued gc titles due to no shows etc?but wont issue you something of lesser value?the battle was set you sent he hasnt replied that is grounds for a dq and the title should be awarded to you...open and shut case

Tags
dississhit