Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 10-28-2009, 01:36 AM
Verse2
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

damn...niggaz gett~n heated...lmaoooo

niggaz pick and choose who dey like...4 most people...if u like Rick Ross...den u listen 2 all da nigga ish...but if u don't...u prolly hear his ish and turn it off...or say u heard 1 song of his...and say naa i jus don't like da nigga....

den when ya peeps put chu on 2 1 of his good songs...u b like dats aiiight...but itz stilll wack...cuz u den already made ya decision on say~n he's wack and he ain't ya style...i mean dats kool...and i get what da dude above me is say~n...there are alot of rappers n da game dat are good...and jus because the shit u hearing is wack...doesn't make dem wack...

cuz u listen 2 wayne...and his cd is noth~n like his mixtapes...his verses go in on da mixtapes...but dats because da record labels tie ur hands...and if u can't appeal 2 da grand audience den u get put on da shelf...den nobody hears ya ass...lol...

jus like niggaz dog my nigga rule...but before 50cent...everybody was bump~n Rule...den niggaz got bias...and started say~n he was wack...but "everybody" had at least 1 Ja Rule album...

there are alot of wack rappers out there...and when u think about it...da fact that we're even mentioning dese dudes...says that their better den we're giving em credit for...da wack niggaz are da niggaz who aren't being talked about

really think about dat....

lmaooooo

1 verse enough...2 jus over~kill
Unread 10-28-2009, 01:36 AM   #21

Verse2
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

niggaz pick and choose who dey like...4 most people...if u like Rick Ross...den u listen 2 all da nigga ish...but if u don't...u prolly hear his ish and turn it off...or say u heard 1 song of his...and say naa i jus don't like da nigga....

den when ya peeps put chu on 2 1 of his good songs...u b like dats aiiight...but itz stilll wack...cuz u den already made ya decision on say~n he's wack and he ain't ya style...i mean dats kool...and i get what da dude above me is say~n...there are alot of rappers n da game dat are good...and jus because the shit u hearing is wack...doesn't make dem wack...

cuz u listen 2 wayne...and his cd is noth~n like his mixtapes...his verses go in on da mixtapes...but dats because da record labels tie ur hands...and if u can't appeal 2 da grand audience den u get put on da shelf...den nobody hears ya ass...lol...

jus like niggaz dog my nigga rule...but before 50cent...everybody was bump~n Rule...den niggaz got bias...and started say~n he was wack...but "everybody" had at least 1 Ja Rule album...

there are alot of wack rappers out there...and when u think about it...da fact that we're even mentioning dese dudes...says that their better den we're giving em credit for...da wack niggaz are da niggaz who aren't being talked about

lmaooooo

Unread 10-28-2009, 01:39 AM
Chimalli
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verse2 View Post

Nobody's getting heated. lmao
and you made no sense at ALL
i bet even you voted on the poll.
I jst puyt it like this...90% of rappers in mainstream are fake/wack!!
Unread 10-28-2009, 01:39 AM   #22

Chimalli
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verse2 View Post

Nobody's getting heated. lmao
and you made no sense at ALL
i bet even you voted on the poll.
I jst puyt it like this...90% of rappers in mainstream are fake/wack!!
Unread 10-28-2009, 01:43 AM
OATS
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimalli View Post
Look, you obviously have something against me.
why would you post videos of artists that are wack? trying to prove that they are good? when you know...I know...everyone knows they suck?
but you failed miserably.
you new to rap..and it looks like you searched those artists up..and whatever came up, you posted.
stop trying to prove me wrong..because you Can't.
I can post vids of these artists getting exposed and wack shit from them. but waste of time.
and at a record of 0-1, yep your really good.
Yo a bitch tired so check this out

I dont give two shits about any of these rappers

They all have good songs

Nextly

I lost that battle on some bullshit
Some of his bitch ass friends cheated oh well
Its a computer

Nextly
I been heard plies,gucci,wayne,ross,and joes songs i posted

the other ones yeah a bitch found em cuz you posted the mofukas names

and ive been rapping since eleven

I rap about the only thing that makes since God

check this out
http://www.zshare.net/download/674545225a8f5503/

i gotta go

my bad
good night
Unread 10-28-2009, 01:43 AM   #23

OATS
Basic Member

Quote:
Look, you obviously have something against me.
why would you post videos of artists that are wack? trying to prove that they are good? when you know...I know...everyone knows they suck?
but you failed miserably.
you new to rap..and it looks like you searched those artists up..and whatever came up, you posted.
stop trying to prove me wrong..because you Can't.
I can post vids of these artists getting exposed and wack shit from them. but waste of time.
and at a record of 0-1, yep your really good.

They all have good songs

Nextly

Its a computer

Nextly

check this out

i gotta go

my bad
good night
Unread 10-28-2009, 01:45 AM
Chimalli
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OATS View Post

They all have good songs

Nextly

Its a computer

Nextly

check this out

i gotta go

my bad
good night

Thats ^ what I called Heated, lmao
you make no sense dude..first you say they go in..and then you say you dont giva shit about them?
you were just trying to prove me wrong..admit it.
but you failed.
Yes, like 2 of them on the list have '1" good song.
but all of them? now your just playing stupid.
anyways, suck it easy
Unread 10-28-2009, 01:45 AM   #24

Chimalli
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OATS View Post

They all have good songs

Nextly

Its a computer

Nextly

check this out

i gotta go

my bad
good night

you make no sense dude..first you say they go in..and then you say you dont giva shit about them?
but you failed.
anyways, suck it easy
Unread 10-28-2009, 01:47 AM
OATS
Basic Member

Quote:
but you failed.
anyways, suck it easy
Shonuff

you got me
Unread 10-28-2009, 01:47 AM   #25

OATS
Basic Member

Quote:
but you failed.
anyways, suck it easy
Shonuff

you got me
Unread 10-28-2009, 02:03 AM
Verse2
Basic Member

aiiight...u say jus because a rapper is fake he's wack

like u said 90% of rappers are fake...but their making money...doin shows...and people are watch~n their videos...buy~n their albums...for somebody whose wack...why is dat?

cuz music is music...

anybody can make a hit song...

i mean for real...if "lip gloss" could make it big...let alone "chicken noodle soup wit a soda on da side"...dat shows what music has become...kno what i'm say~n

if niggaz are wack...then they shouldn't b on...but they are...cuz somebodies buy~N their albums...maybe me and u aren't...but their fans obviously have a bigger piece of da pie den we do...cuz they wouldn't still b out...when rule was done...he was done...u didn't see no videos...no songs on da radio...none of dat...but dese wack niggas dat are on da list...are still relevant and popping for some reason...dats da point i was making...if they were wack as we say they were...we wouldn't b vote~n on em...we're feeding their name

lmaooooo

Unread 10-28-2009, 02:03 AM   #26

Verse2
Basic Member

aiiight...u say jus because a rapper is fake he's wack

like u said 90% of rappers are fake...but their making money...doin shows...and people are watch~n their videos...buy~n their albums...for somebody whose wack...why is dat?

cuz music is music...

anybody can make a hit song...

i mean for real...if "lip gloss" could make it big...let alone "chicken noodle soup wit a soda on da side"...dat shows what music has become...kno what i'm say~n

if niggaz are wack...then they shouldn't b on...but they are...cuz somebodies buy~N their albums...maybe me and u aren't...but their fans obviously have a bigger piece of da pie den we do...cuz they wouldn't still b out...when rule was done...he was done...u didn't see no videos...no songs on da radio...none of dat...but dese wack niggas dat are on da list...are still relevant and popping for some reason...dats da point i was making...if they were wack as we say they were...we wouldn't b vote~n on em...we're feeding their name
Unread 10-28-2009, 02:23 AM
Z RACK
Basic Member
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
300 Won / 212 Lost

that looks like a sesame street list ,, one of these things don't belong with the others ,, Sean Price ??? why would you even put him in the list with a bunch of shitty mainstream rappers you stupid fuck
Unread 10-28-2009, 02:23 AM   #27

Z RACK
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
300 Won / 212 Lost

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

that looks like a sesame street list ,, one of these things don't belong with the others ,, Sean Price ??? why would you even put him in the list with a bunch of shitty mainstream rappers you stupid fuck
Unread 10-28-2009, 03:26 AM
Sinseer
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 26 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
60 Won / 40 Lost

yeah wtf why put sean price there morons lol...rest are pretty much straight t ras h
Unread 10-28-2009, 03:26 AM   #28

Sinseer
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 26 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
60 Won / 40 Lost

yeah wtf why put sean price there morons lol...rest are pretty much straight t ras h
Unread 10-28-2009, 06:02 AM
NiXWoN
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

wiz khafilia made an account on this site WELL before he was famous for advertising....
Unread 10-28-2009, 06:02 AM   #29

NiXWoN

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

wiz khafilia made an account on this site WELL before he was famous for advertising....

Unread 10-28-2009, 07:06 AM
Nawshus
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
36 Won / 7 Lost

Solja boy how ever u call his bitchass
Unread 10-28-2009, 07:06 AM   #30

Nawshus
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
36 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 159 text

Solja boy how ever u call his bitchass