2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List
Manhattan, Pugz, RULE

Unread 01-02-2016, 06:18 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
Lmao. My LB run wasn't as me, that's why. At least, not as my own Skizzo persona fam. I had a kid I used to ghostwrite for on here and i'd send him verses on aim back when I was still on early LT/ Late BC days. We won like 4 or 5 tournies here back then and had a ridiculous win streak. Im surprised you didn't know that. I was still here undr my Skizzo name too but I spent most of my LB time in the chat back when I was working on the #JustSayin mixtape. I actually wrote like 4 or 5 of the tracks while on cam / mic back before LB had the tinychat and it was that weird ass chatroom kinna thing and WAY back before LB had that "No offline personals in battles" rule. This place used to be a warzone and people were getting exposed left and right. & then when ICE had that Lb tinychat room me and 40 Lohh were supposed to battle in there and he no showed.

But yeah all in all I had a few cool wins on my actual profile, but after the kid I was writing for missed a few payments and then refused to pay me for the verses, I exposed him on BBE. After that I guess news spread to here and they ended up looking through all his battles. Then after a whilllleeee then, he started biting and doing some fuck shit and ended up getting banned. Well, They found some battles he had that I apparently voted in of his before I started writing for him and I guess they thought I was his alternate profile (as ridiculous as that sounds), so they banned me as well and deleted my old account.

After that I stayed on BBE and then like 2 or 3 years later, RULE hit me up asking me if I had written some verses for the dude... I was like damn yeah that was a long time ago and he asked me which ones.... So we spoke about it and I showed him the proof and everything and then he made me this account to use since they deleted my old one. Ever since then I been poking around here again.

That's pretty much the story of Skizzo on LB lol. But yeah LT was the haven for topical battles, that place was awesome. Until the Skizzo simz and purity shit happened and then shit turned into a warzone too lmfao. I remember Erebus on BC though, you did alright for yourself on there you had a pretty dope ass record if I remember correctly. Really dope at topicals too I think I was still around actually when you were topical champ n shit. Those were the good ole days man, hard to find any place that can bring back that kinna vibe and talent nowadays.
Are you gonna do that annoying bullshit Rican thing where you don't name names but claim you've won loads of tournaments? Who did you write for?

The userplane chat was pretty awesome. As a non audio guy I didn't do much in it but NemesisTheGod was a fucking legend in there.

I wasn't doing too much on BC as Erebus. I missed a few of the better topical heads and really, win lose or draw that's what doing topicals is about. Like I'm glad I've thrown down with Blacketh (love that name in co-ordinance with me haha) even though he smashed me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
When people start reminiscing about shit, that's when you know that a website is dead

seen it many times
I've been reminiscing about shit since like 2008. In 2007 we were remembering the Bebo days. In 2008 we were remembering being rookies. In 2009 we were remembering the crews that got us well known. Shit has always been like that.
Unread 01-02-2016, 06:18 AM   #71

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Lmao. My LB run wasn't as me, that's why. At least, not as my own Skizzo persona fam. I had a kid I used to ghostwrite for on here and i'd send him verses on aim back when I was still on early LT/ Late BC days. We won like 4 or 5 tournies here back then and had a ridiculous win streak. Im surprised you didn't know that. I was still here undr my Skizzo name too but I spent most of my LB time in the chat back when I was working on the #JustSayin mixtape. I actually wrote like 4 or 5 of the tracks while on cam / mic back before LB had the tinychat and it was that weird ass chatroom kinna thing and WAY back before LB had that "No offline personals in battles" rule. This place used to be a warzone and people were getting exposed left and right. & then when ICE had that Lb tinychat room me and 40 Lohh were supposed to battle in there and he no showed.

But yeah all in all I had a few cool wins on my actual profile, but after the kid I was writing for missed a few payments and then refused to pay me for the verses, I exposed him on BBE. After that I guess news spread to here and they ended up looking through all his battles. Then after a whilllleeee then, he started biting and doing some fuck shit and ended up getting banned. Well, They found some battles he had that I apparently voted in of his before I started writing for him and I guess they thought I was his alternate profile (as ridiculous as that sounds), so they banned me as well and deleted my old account.

After that I stayed on BBE and then like 2 or 3 years later, RULE hit me up asking me if I had written some verses for the dude... I was like damn yeah that was a long time ago and he asked me which ones.... So we spoke about it and I showed him the proof and everything and then he made me this account to use since they deleted my old one. Ever since then I been poking around here again.

That's pretty much the story of Skizzo on LB lol. But yeah LT was the haven for topical battles, that place was awesome. Until the Skizzo simz and purity shit happened and then shit turned into a warzone too lmfao. I remember Erebus on BC though, you did alright for yourself on there you had a pretty dope ass record if I remember correctly. Really dope at topicals too I think I was still around actually when you were topical champ n shit. Those were the good ole days man, hard to find any place that can bring back that kinna vibe and talent nowadays.
Are you gonna do that annoying bullshit Rican thing where you don't name names but claim you've won loads of tournaments? Who did you write for?

The userplane chat was pretty awesome. As a non audio guy I didn't do much in it but NemesisTheGod was a fucking legend in there.

I wasn't doing too much on BC as Erebus. I missed a few of the better topical heads and really, win lose or draw that's what doing topicals is about. Like I'm glad I've thrown down with Blacketh (love that name in co-ordinance with me haha) even though he smashed me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
When people start reminiscing about shit, that's when you know that a website is dead

seen it many times
I've been reminiscing about shit since like 2008. In 2007 we were remembering the Bebo days. In 2008 we were remembering being rookies. In 2009 we were remembering the crews that got us well known. Shit has always been like that.

Unread 01-02-2016, 01:27 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

No, Eth lol. It's not a secret I used to write for Mad Angler Aka Vandahl Akb Efficient. Dude even openly admits it in this thread:

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143186

^ I have no reason to lie. Granted, I didn't write ALL of his battles, only his best verses and few tournies. Then he started that whole biting and recycling and bullshit thing. And then he battled Daddio and got smashed last I heard, but I didn't have anything to do with all that mess. He kinna ruined his own rep lol. Manhattan knows, Lock knows, Even rule knows that I wrote for him. Back when I exposed him there was a whole thread with the proof and screenshots from aim and all the bars I gave him.
Unread 01-02-2016, 01:27 PM   #72

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text

No, Eth lol. It's not a secret I used to write for Mad Angler Aka Vandahl Akb Efficient. Dude even openly admits it in this thread:

^ I have no reason to lie. Granted, I didn't write ALL of his battles, only his best verses and few tournies. Then he started that whole biting and recycling and bullshit thing. And then he battled Daddio and got smashed last I heard, but I didn't have anything to do with all that mess. He kinna ruined his own rep lol. Manhattan knows, Lock knows, Even rule knows that I wrote for him. Back when I exposed him there was a whole thread with the proof and screenshots from aim and all the bars I gave him.
Unread 01-03-2016, 11:00 AM
EtH

Quote:

Is that who you were referring to though? I thought you meant proper back in the day. I thought you were meaning some actual LB guy, now bite all of his non ghost written battles Efficient who's more BBE/LT than LB.

I don't think Efficient won like 4 or 5 tournies did he? Certainly no GCs.
Unread 01-03-2016, 11:00 AM   #73

EtH

Quote:

Is that who you were referring to though? I thought you meant proper back in the day. I thought you were meaning some actual LB guy, now bite all of his non ghost written battles Efficient who's more BBE/LT than LB.

I don't think Efficient won like 4 or 5 tournies did he? Certainly no GCs.

Unread 01-03-2016, 03:53 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Nah not like start of the site days but bro... that was like .. iunno 6 or 7 years ago fam. 08'-10' esque ish was back in his reign. I dont actually remember too much about what exactly we won, I was being figurative and made an exaggeration with the "6 or 7" tourny wins thing, lol but I do remember writing for months for him and winning a shitload of battles. Im sure someone like @RULE or maybe even @ILLoKWENT would remember exactly the titles and stuff Vandahl had under his belt before he got banned so they would probably be best to give you an exact, if they remember from that long ago. tbh.

Last edited by Skizzo; 01-03-2016 at 04:30 PM.
Unread 01-03-2016, 03:53 PM   #74

Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text

Nah not like start of the site days but bro... that was like .. iunno 6 or 7 years ago fam. 08'-10' esque ish was back in his reign. I dont actually remember too much about what exactly we won, I was being figurative and made an exaggeration with the "6 or 7" tourny wins thing, lol but I do remember writing for months for him and winning a shitload of battles. Im sure someone like @RULE or maybe even @ILLoKWENT would remember exactly the titles and stuff Vandahl had under his belt before he got banned so they would probably be best to give you an exact, if they remember from that long ago. tbh.

Last edited by Skizzo; 01-03-2016 at 04:30 PM.
Unread 01-03-2016, 04:36 PM
Rant

Pretty sure he only won the tag tourny? MAYBE the scheme?
Unread 01-03-2016, 04:36 PM   #75

Rant

Pretty sure he only won the tag tourny? MAYBE the scheme?

Unread 01-03-2016, 05:53 PM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

I charge $2 per line in the box, $3 for tournies, you won't find a cheaper ghostwriter than me
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 01-03-2016, 05:53 PM   #76

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1023 text
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

I charge $2 per line in the box, $3 for tournies, you won't find a cheaper ghostwriter than me
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 01-03-2016, 06:03 PM
ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Quote:
from my recollection. vandahl never won any official title. although he and phroxen participated in the tag tourney but lost to rupt and mandown. as far as battle won, he had a record of like 80-5 or something. he also had a multi called flowcab, along with mad angler..
Unread 01-03-2016, 06:03 PM   #77

ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text

Quote:
from my recollection. vandahl never won any official title. although he and phroxen participated in the tag tourney but lost to rupt and mandown. as far as battle won, he had a record of like 80-5 or something. he also had a multi called flowcab, along with mad angler..
Unread 01-03-2016, 08:17 PM
Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
I'm almost certain he won one of the tag team titles. I know he had an orange title on Effecient. Or however it was spelled. Maybe the orange title was for the scheme, though.
Unread 01-03-2016, 08:17 PM   #78

Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
I'm almost certain he won one of the tag team titles. I know he had an orange title on Effecient. Or however it was spelled. Maybe the orange title was for the scheme, though.

Unread 01-03-2016, 08:35 PM
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
no title. the last 4 years for scheme was vittriol, grizzeat, skizzo, mikey deniro..tag he lost against rupt and mandown
Unread 01-03-2016, 08:35 PM   #79

Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
no title. the last 4 years for scheme was vittriol, grizzeat, skizzo, mikey deniro..tag he lost against rupt and mandown
Unread 01-03-2016, 11:25 PM
lllllllllllll

This was pretty fun, fr.
Unread 01-03-2016, 11:25 PM   #80

lllllllllllll

This was pretty fun, fr.

Tags