Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Flako Boom
Ranked #-- this Season
6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Sacramento, California, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez
Ranked #-- this Season
7.69/10 stars7.69/10 stars7.69/10 stars7.69/10 stars7.69/10 stars7.69/10 stars7.69/10 stars7.69/10 stars7.69/10 stars7.69/10 stars
Crew: Mind State's Military
Reppin:London, England, United Kingdom

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-30-2014, 09:45 PM
X-Calibur
Mentioned: 983 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Do you know what fuck it I resign .... @NOBLE de-mod me @Pugz de-mod me

This is ridiculous the dude rant was telling me how he just made FVC and he was trying to get lots of votes in by end of month ...

I tag him in the FVC thread with the battle I dropped

Then I drop him a friendly IM saying I got a battle open if he was still voting as he seemed to be trying to get loads of votes in .... But go ahead

Ban me I'll keepy money I was putting up for y'all for the GC I'll get my money back I input in the live event for y'all !!!!

I'll take my ideas and leave and stop pushing y'all for progress ..

@Rant you win bro

But just to clarify what I read getting my mod spot ....

1. DO NOT LIFT ANOTHER STAFF MEMBER'S BAN OR INFRACTIONS WITHOUT CONSULTING THEM FIRST.
If you feel like another staff member has wrongfully issued a ban or infraction, approach that member first and try to sort it out. If that member is unavailable, then bring it to one of the Head Mods or admins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
Do not lift another moderators bans or infractions without consulting them first. Nobody on this staff is banning or giving out infractions without a legitimate reason so there's absolutely no reason to lift someone else's temp ban or infractions without consulting them first. When you do this you're undermining that moderators authority as well as your own because you're making it seem like that mods ban or infraction was actually unfair and if one of us looks bad we all look bad by association. If you really think one of the other mods is really guilty of impropriety then you need to come to me or X about it. I seriously doubt that's the case after we did that staff cleanup a while back. If a member comes to you complaining then go to the mod that gave it to them and if you don't agree with them then come to me. We can't have the members playing politics with the staff. It's not a good look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miqueas View Post
If someone is caught veto'ing or overruling a staff decision without evidence or proof to the contrary modship will be revoked.
SOURCES: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103519; http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95252

2. DO NOT EXPOSE THE MULTI ACCOUNTS OF FELLOW STAFF MEMBERS.
Staff members use multi accounts for various reasons. If you find out that a staff member is using an alternate account, do not expose them publicy. If they are using it improperly, take it up with a Head Mod or admin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
I strongly suggest if you have any suspicions of fellow staff that you come to me or mindless or your audio/text supervisor before doing anything else... We allow staff to have multiple accounts to catch cheaters etc... I have trust and faith in you guys not to fuck around
SOURCE: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108016

3. DO NOT MODERATE YOUR OWN BATTLES/TRACKS/CYPHERS.
This includes deleting completed battles (battles that have received votes or have closed), deleting comments or votes/rates. You can always get another staff member to look at it so that no one accuses you of partiality. The same thing applies to your multi accounts if you have any. DO NOT moderate your own stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krhyme Killz View Post
going forward...i think we need to get a different mod to see if comments need deleting..and certainly to decide whether or not to infract if its a personal situation...
Quote:
Okay a lot of things have been brought to my attention in the past few hours... some of which concerns me deeply... Mods you need to reassess the reasons you are mods and what your position on this site is.. If you are on LetsBeef to make a name for yourself and get heard... and you became a mod to assist you in doing that... You became a mod for ALL the wrong reasons... I dont think i need to tell you have removing votes and such from your own battles would look to others... You need to treat these situations like you would with your real job... ie... When someone needs to split a bill from the cash register.. most companies prefer it if you get one of your co workers to change it for you so you dont look like your stealing... Same shit applies here.. if you have a problem with a vote or what not on your battle you need to get ANOTHER mod to rectify the situation... Please refer to the post my brothers posted about blocking people it will put a stop to a lot of the bull shit votes.

Furthermore... I wanna say that incidents between mods should be dealt with, within our circle.. If you make a huge deal about it publicly, it is really detrimental to our image (AND YOURS), and what we stand for. Please handle your responsibilities with a level of professionalism and maturity... I have no qualms about removing everything that was posted on the site that is making us look bad, and removing those involved.. So please handle this responsibility with class or ask me to remove you from modship.

Pugz
Quote:
If you have a battle... and you think somethings not right.. you should get another un biased mod to check it out for you.. tell me to check it out for you, i will... bottom line. When you edit your own shit no one will think your being honest.
SOURCES: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120512; http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107365; http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49539

4. DO NOT EXPOSE ANY MEMBER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Being staff members makes us privy to a lot of people's personal information. DO NOT expose anyone's IP address, email, DOB, or any other information that they have not made public on their own profile. This is a serious offence and doing so could lead to being removed from staff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
Please don't expose anyones IP addresses on the site, it's against our Privacy policy (we could get in legal trouble for it). If you have in any threads, please edit them.
Quote:
Exposing users personal information i.e. Facebook photos, name etc... Is not condoned or recommended by LetsBeef.com... If this happens and the party involved doesn't wish to have their info posted on LB... Administration will remove it and give the other party a warning.. If that party continues to post personal information... It may result in a permanent ban from the site...

I know this is a beef site and shit can get heated.. but remember.. this is the internet... online beef doesn't need to get personal ...
SOURCES: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19788; http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108015

5. DO NOT ISSUE PERMA-BANS THROUGH THE MOD CP. ONLY ISSUE PERMA-BANS VIA INFRACTIONS. WHEN MODERATING BATTLES WITH SELF VOTES, REMOVE ALL OTHER VOTES BUT DO NOT REMOVE THE VOTE FROM THE MULTI ACCOUNT.
In the past, we've had mods who issued bans through the mod cp in a way where it went undetected, and they were often for frivolous reasons. Going forward, we must only issue bans/perma bans through infractions. Also, when dealing with battles with self votes, if you issue an auto-win, you may remove EVERY other vote except the votes from the actual multi-account. The reason is that we need it doucumented so that it still remains in the "Check for Cheating" log and elsewhere. If you have any questions about whether someone has been punished for an instance of self-voting or not, ask myself or another admin.
Quote:
Firstly, let's be clear that all punishments are to be implemented through the infraction system. It's the best way to keep track of who's done what and to make sure that punishments are escalated properly. I've just added an infraction for ban evasion as well so when people start using or making side accounts to get around being banned be sure to use that on the main account.

Another thing is that when someone is caught voting for themselves don't delete the votes. Just lower the multi-accounts vote power to zero and re-rank the battle. If you delete the votes then you delete the record of them being there (Outside of the Admin Record that shows us what you do.) and that's not what we want to be doing. Lower the MA vote power to zero, rerank and permaban the MA. It saves us trouble down the line if someone else has to go back and look at/for something involved with that ban.

Make sure your perma-banning multi accounts and not just setting them for a really long time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan View Post
If someone votes for thereself, make sure you give the auto-win to there opponent.

Delete ALL votes for the said cheater, and leave a comment saying WHY this battle was an auto-win for there opponent.

This applies to all the offences in the thread title.

1/
Quote:
One little change. If they voted for themselves leave that single vote for them so that we still have that vote there for reference.
SOURCES: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122078 ; http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103413

6. DO NOT CHANGE NAMES/THREAD TITLES UNLESS THE PERSON HAS ASKED FOR IT.
Unless the name is something racist, sexist, or otherwise offensive, DO NOT change people's names or thread titles to ridicule them or settle some personal score. That is abusing your mod powers.
Quote:
Under NO circumstances are name changes to be implemented unless the user asks for it, they use the name of an established artist or it's an inappropriate name. This goes for thread titles as well. Unless the thread title is inappropriate somehow or the user requests it then leave it the hell alone.
SOURCE: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113864

7. DO NOT ALTER BATTLES OR ISSUE PENALTIES ON BATTLES THAT ARE OVER 1 YEAR OLD.
If you come across a battle where someone self-voted years ago, for example, it may not show whether or not they've been punished. Some people were punished before the infraction system was put into place. If you are unsure whether or not someone has been punished, ask myself or another admin as we can look at their ban history. DO NOT issue punishments or alter battles (delete votes, assign auto-wins, etc) on battles that are over a year old.
Quote:
As of today we will no longer be going back to the beginning of records to penalize, change or alter users battles... Users can only be penalized for battles as far back as 1 year... The same goes for users who wish to have their battles looked at for hate votes etc.. You have 1 year to bring the situation to us.. After that we will not be accepting them... (This goes into affect today)
SOURCES: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?p=729992 ; http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107466

8. WE MAY RAISE THE VP OF GOOD VOTERS BUT DO NOT RAISE IT TO STAFF LEVEL UNLESS THEY ARE STAFF.
If you find someone consistently voting exceptionally, you may raise their vp beyond the full vp for regular members (2) at your own discretion. However, please do not raise any member's vp to staff level (5, or 6).
SOURCE: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125652

9. DO NOT REMOVE ANY THREADS FROM THE STAFF FORUMS..
In the past, threads have been deleted particularly in the the "Multiple Accounts" section where a mod was trying to keep the multi account of his friend from being known to other mods. That type of behavior is unacceptable. Everything in the staff forums is important, even the discussions, and we need to be able to look through and revisit them at a later date. Please do not delete any threads in the staff forums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Do not delete any threads from the staff forums. We should have nothing to hide from one another, and deleting threads in here is not a good look. I'm not calling anyone out in specific, I'm just saying.
SOURCE: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132872

X-Calibur The leader of ...

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

... No One Cared Who I Was Until I Put The Mask On ...

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 08-30-2014, 09:45 PM   #11

X-Calibur
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1529 text

This is ridiculous the dude rant was telling me how he just made FVC and he was trying to get lots of votes in by end of month ...

I tag him in the FVC thread with the battle I dropped

Then I drop him a friendly IM saying I got a battle open if he was still voting as he seemed to be trying to get loads of votes in .... But go ahead

Ban me I'll keepy money I was putting up for y'all for the GC I'll get my money back I input in the live event for y'all !!!!

I'll take my ideas and leave and stop pushing y'all for progress ..

@Rant you win bro

But just to clarify what I read getting my mod spot ....

1. DO NOT LIFT ANOTHER STAFF MEMBER'S BAN OR INFRACTIONS WITHOUT CONSULTING THEM FIRST.
If you feel like another staff member has wrongfully issued a ban or infraction, approach that member first and try to sort it out. If that member is unavailable, then bring it to one of the Head Mods or admins.
Quote:
Do not lift another moderators bans or infractions without consulting them first. Nobody on this staff is banning or giving out infractions without a legitimate reason so there's absolutely no reason to lift someone else's temp ban or infractions without consulting them first. When you do this you're undermining that moderators authority as well as your own because you're making it seem like that mods ban or infraction was actually unfair and if one of us looks bad we all look bad by association. If you really think one of the other mods is really guilty of impropriety then you need to come to me or X about it. I seriously doubt that's the case after we did that staff cleanup a while back. If a member comes to you complaining then go to the mod that gave it to them and if you don't agree with them then come to me. We can't have the members playing politics with the staff. It's not a good look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miqueas View Post
If someone is caught veto'ing or overruling a staff decision without evidence or proof to the contrary modship will be revoked.
SOURCES: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103519; http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95252

2. DO NOT EXPOSE THE MULTI ACCOUNTS OF FELLOW STAFF MEMBERS.
Staff members use multi accounts for various reasons. If you find out that a staff member is using an alternate account, do not expose them publicy. If they are using it improperly, take it up with a Head Mod or admin.
Quote:
I strongly suggest if you have any suspicions of fellow staff that you come to me or mindless or your audio/text supervisor before doing anything else... We allow staff to have multiple accounts to catch cheaters etc... I have trust and faith in you guys not to fuck around
SOURCE: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108016

3. DO NOT MODERATE YOUR OWN BATTLES/TRACKS/CYPHERS.
This includes deleting completed battles (battles that have received votes or have closed), deleting comments or votes/rates. You can always get another staff member to look at it so that no one accuses you of partiality. The same thing applies to your multi accounts if you have any. DO NOT moderate your own stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krhyme Killz View Post
going forward...i think we need to get a different mod to see if comments need deleting..and certainly to decide whether or not to infract if its a personal situation...
Quote:
Okay a lot of things have been brought to my attention in the past few hours... some of which concerns me deeply... Mods you need to reassess the reasons you are mods and what your position on this site is.. If you are on LetsBeef to make a name for yourself and get heard... and you became a mod to assist you in doing that... You became a mod for ALL the wrong reasons... I dont think i need to tell you have removing votes and such from your own battles would look to others... You need to treat these situations like you would with your real job... ie... When someone needs to split a bill from the cash register.. most companies prefer it if you get one of your co workers to change it for you so you dont look like your stealing... Same shit applies here.. if you have a problem with a vote or what not on your battle you need to get ANOTHER mod to rectify the situation... Please refer to the post my brothers posted about blocking people it will put a stop to a lot of the bull shit votes.

Furthermore... I wanna say that incidents between mods should be dealt with, within our circle.. If you make a huge deal about it publicly, it is really detrimental to our image (AND YOURS), and what we stand for. Please handle your responsibilities with a level of professionalism and maturity... I have no qualms about removing everything that was posted on the site that is making us look bad, and removing those involved.. So please handle this responsibility with class or ask me to remove you from modship.

Pugz
Quote:
If you have a battle... and you think somethings not right.. you should get another un biased mod to check it out for you.. tell me to check it out for you, i will... bottom line. When you edit your own shit no one will think your being honest.
SOURCES: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120512; http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107365; http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49539

4. DO NOT EXPOSE ANY MEMBER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Being staff members makes us privy to a lot of people's personal information. DO NOT expose anyone's IP address, email, DOB, or any other information that they have not made public on their own profile. This is a serious offence and doing so could lead to being removed from staff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
Please don't expose anyones IP addresses on the site, it's against our Privacy policy (we could get in legal trouble for it). If you have in any threads, please edit them.
Quote:
Exposing users personal information i.e. Facebook photos, name etc... Is not condoned or recommended by LetsBeef.com... If this happens and the party involved doesn't wish to have their info posted on LB... Administration will remove it and give the other party a warning.. If that party continues to post personal information... It may result in a permanent ban from the site...

I know this is a beef site and shit can get heated.. but remember.. this is the internet... online beef doesn't need to get personal ...
SOURCES: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19788; http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108015

5. DO NOT ISSUE PERMA-BANS THROUGH THE MOD CP. ONLY ISSUE PERMA-BANS VIA INFRACTIONS. WHEN MODERATING BATTLES WITH SELF VOTES, REMOVE ALL OTHER VOTES BUT DO NOT REMOVE THE VOTE FROM THE MULTI ACCOUNT.
In the past, we've had mods who issued bans through the mod cp in a way where it went undetected, and they were often for frivolous reasons. Going forward, we must only issue bans/perma bans through infractions. Also, when dealing with battles with self votes, if you issue an auto-win, you may remove EVERY other vote except the votes from the actual multi-account. The reason is that we need it doucumented so that it still remains in the "Check for Cheating" log and elsewhere. If you have any questions about whether someone has been punished for an instance of self-voting or not, ask myself or another admin.
Quote:
Firstly, let's be clear that all punishments are to be implemented through the infraction system. It's the best way to keep track of who's done what and to make sure that punishments are escalated properly. I've just added an infraction for ban evasion as well so when people start using or making side accounts to get around being banned be sure to use that on the main account.

Another thing is that when someone is caught voting for themselves don't delete the votes. Just lower the multi-accounts vote power to zero and re-rank the battle. If you delete the votes then you delete the record of them being there (Outside of the Admin Record that shows us what you do.) and that's not what we want to be doing. Lower the MA vote power to zero, rerank and permaban the MA. It saves us trouble down the line if someone else has to go back and look at/for something involved with that ban.

Make sure your perma-banning multi accounts and not just setting them for a really long time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan View Post
If someone votes for thereself, make sure you give the auto-win to there opponent.

Delete ALL votes for the said cheater, and leave a comment saying WHY this battle was an auto-win for there opponent.

This applies to all the offences in the thread title.

1/
Quote:
One little change. If they voted for themselves leave that single vote for them so that we still have that vote there for reference.
SOURCES: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122078 ; http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103413

6. DO NOT CHANGE NAMES/THREAD TITLES UNLESS THE PERSON HAS ASKED FOR IT.
Unless the name is something racist, sexist, or otherwise offensive, DO NOT change people's names or thread titles to ridicule them or settle some personal score. That is abusing your mod powers.
Quote:
Under NO circumstances are name changes to be implemented unless the user asks for it, they use the name of an established artist or it's an inappropriate name. This goes for thread titles as well. Unless the thread title is inappropriate somehow or the user requests it then leave it the hell alone.
SOURCE: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113864

7. DO NOT ALTER BATTLES OR ISSUE PENALTIES ON BATTLES THAT ARE OVER 1 YEAR OLD.
If you come across a battle where someone self-voted years ago, for example, it may not show whether or not they've been punished. Some people were punished before the infraction system was put into place. If you are unsure whether or not someone has been punished, ask myself or another admin as we can look at their ban history. DO NOT issue punishments or alter battles (delete votes, assign auto-wins, etc) on battles that are over a year old.
Quote:
As of today we will no longer be going back to the beginning of records to penalize, change or alter users battles... Users can only be penalized for battles as far back as 1 year... The same goes for users who wish to have their battles looked at for hate votes etc.. You have 1 year to bring the situation to us.. After that we will not be accepting them... (This goes into affect today)
SOURCES: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?p=729992 ; http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107466

8. WE MAY RAISE THE VP OF GOOD VOTERS BUT DO NOT RAISE IT TO STAFF LEVEL UNLESS THEY ARE STAFF.
If you find someone consistently voting exceptionally, you may raise their vp beyond the full vp for regular members (2) at your own discretion. However, please do not raise any member's vp to staff level (5, or 6).
SOURCE: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125652

9. DO NOT REMOVE ANY THREADS FROM THE STAFF FORUMS..
In the past, threads have been deleted particularly in the the "Multiple Accounts" section where a mod was trying to keep the multi account of his friend from being known to other mods. That type of behavior is unacceptable. Everything in the staff forums is important, even the discussions, and we need to be able to look through and revisit them at a later date. Please do not delete any threads in the staff forums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Do not delete any threads from the staff forums. We should have nothing to hide from one another, and deleting threads in here is not a good look. I'm not calling anyone out in specific, I'm just saying.
SOURCE: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132872

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 08-30-2014, 09:48 PM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Calibur View Post

Unread 08-30-2014, 09:48 PM   #12

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Calibur View Post

Unread 08-30-2014, 09:49 PM
Fidel Z

Shit's harmless tbh.
Unread 08-30-2014, 09:49 PM   #13

Fidel Z

Shit's harmless tbh.

Unread 08-30-2014, 09:53 PM
X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Point is I never really asked to be a mod I'm clearly terrible at it I don't want it I can't be fucked to try help you whining as faggots out ...

I try do a dude a favour and he just stabs me in the back

Imma leave this in @NOBLEs hands cuz I can't be deinf with this pack of x-cal haters ...

Actually fuck it let's bring in the rest of the crew out for my blood ....

@Punk
@FiNAL WoRD
@Rant
@Jason
@DJ Denton

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 08-30-2014, 09:53 PM   #14

X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1529 text

Point is I never really asked to be a mod I'm clearly terrible at it I don't want it I can't be fucked to try help you whining as faggots out ...

I try do a dude a favour and he just stabs me in the back

Imma leave this in @NOBLEs hands cuz I can't be deinf with this pack of x-cal haters ...

Actually fuck it let's bring in the rest of the crew out for my blood ....

@Punk
@FiNAL WoRD
@Rant
@Jason
@DJ Denton
Unread 08-30-2014, 09:56 PM
Rant

No one is out for blood. I simply do not know whether your actions are against the rules. Despite assuming so, I left the decision up to the rest of the staff, by creating this thread.
Unread 08-30-2014, 09:56 PM   #15

Rant

No one is out for blood. I simply do not know whether your actions are against the rules. Despite assuming so, I left the decision up to the rest of the staff, by creating this thread.

Unread 08-30-2014, 09:56 PM
Evil Stew Beef
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Impeach him now
Unread 08-30-2014, 09:56 PM   #16

Evil Stew Beef

Voted: 2 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Impeach him now
Unread 08-30-2014, 09:58 PM
FiNAL WoRD
Live Battler
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 860 Post(s)
Tagged: 49 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to FiNAL WoRD
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 20 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
40 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

HAHA blnk he put me as 2nd hater
Unread 08-30-2014, 09:58 PM   #17

FiNAL WoRD
Live Battler
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 20 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
40 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 188 audio / 156 text
Mentioned: 860 Post(s)
Tagged: 49 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to FiNAL WoRD

HAHA blnk he put me as 2nd hater
Unread 08-30-2014, 10:04 PM
lllllllllllll

Lol ROFL!!!!!!!
Unread 08-30-2014, 10:04 PM   #18

lllllllllllll

Lol ROFL!!!!!!!

Unread 08-30-2014, 10:46 PM
Denton
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Laws Jesus it's a fire
Unread 08-30-2014, 10:46 PM   #19

Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 76 audio / 818 text
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to Denton

Laws Jesus it's a fire
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2014, 10:59 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

I fucking HATE how Denton NEVER deals with this shit. You're a fucking admin. Quit being a little pussy and drop your fucking opinion.

Anyways, while defending X-Cal a lot, you DO need to know the rules mate. Isn't this what you got banned for last time? You can't, and this goes back to 2006, in ANY shape or form, EVER ask someone to check your battle, battle thread or anything else, unless that person is a staff member.
Unread 08-30-2014, 10:59 PM   #20

Hubert Cumberdale

I fucking HATE how Denton NEVER deals with this shit. You're a fucking admin. Quit being a little pussy and drop your fucking opinion.

Anyways, while defending X-Cal a lot, you DO need to know the rules mate. Isn't this what you got banned for last time? You can't, and this goes back to 2006, in ANY shape or form, EVER ask someone to check your battle, battle thread or anything else, unless that person is a staff member.

Tags
diet4mod, fat faggot, rant for mod, rant4mod, rant4trollofame, rants a white ape, rants moms a gorilla, xcalsafuckincheater, xcalsisgrizz?