Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Help & Support > Bugs/Complaints > Complaints
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-13-2010, 02:39 PM
Ra¡n Matrix
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrKo View Post
lol... Teezy shut yo ass up... Mah girl is sexy... Get yo ass bust is sum Chess...
Ur Girl Loooks Like a Meth Head lol Give up
Unread 12-13-2010, 02:39 PM   #51

Ra¡n Matrix

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
lol... Teezy shut yo ass up... Mah girl is sexy... Get yo ass bust is sum Chess...
Ur Girl Loooks Like a Meth Head lol Give up

Unread 12-13-2010, 02:41 PM
Los Briggs
Basic Member
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.04/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 3 Lost

Fall back nigga... Holla!

Quote:
I 'Rule Krhyme' and say "why so serious?" laugh at these niggas, then carve a 'J Mark' on their chest to leave SUBLIMINAL SCARS!
Quote:
Warning: Dont be dope or u'll be accused of being Rican...
Quote:
Blood Excites Me...
Unread 12-13-2010, 02:41 PM   #52

Los Briggs
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.04/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
I 'Rule Krhyme' and say "why so serious?" laugh at these niggas, then carve a 'J Mark' on their chest to leave SUBLIMINAL SCARS!
Quote:
Quote:
Blood Excites Me...
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2010, 02:48 PM
Ra¡n Matrix

You should free yourself of that she-devil and follow the lord and his disciples, for you will know what its like to truly be happy.
Unread 12-13-2010, 02:48 PM   #53

Ra¡n Matrix

You should free yourself of that she-devil and follow the lord and his disciples, for you will know what its like to truly be happy.

Unread 12-13-2010, 02:48 PM
UnEtHıCaL

Quote:

Dear OrKo,

From the picture you have posted, I can only assume that you are of Muslim persuation and that your lady friend is of the Satanic persuation. I was wondering if I could talk to you a little about our Lord Jesus Christ and see if you can believe or be intrigued by anything I have to tell you. We can also talk privatley if you would wish, and feel free to arrange a consultation between myself and your lady friend also.

Yours in love,
Chester Waterman, Sons of Dave.
Unread 12-13-2010, 02:48 PM   #54

UnEtHıCaL

Quote:

Dear OrKo,

From the picture you have posted, I can only assume that you are of Muslim persuation and that your lady friend is of the Satanic persuation. I was wondering if I could talk to you a little about our Lord Jesus Christ and see if you can believe or be intrigued by anything I have to tell you. We can also talk privatley if you would wish, and feel free to arrange a consultation between myself and your lady friend also.

Yours in love,

Unread 12-13-2010, 02:51 PM
Los Briggs
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester View Post
Dear OrKo,

Yours in love,
Nah we both rather enjoy sinning very much...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Blood Excites Me...
Unread 12-13-2010, 02:51 PM   #55

Los Briggs
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Dear OrKo,

Yours in love,
Unread 12-13-2010, 02:59 PM
UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
Dear OrKo,

To me this was visable, through both the heavy petting in the pictures, and the clear gluttony symbolised in her thighs. I would just like for you to give me a chance to stray you away from, although your beliefs, the false prophethood of Muhammad, and show you the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Yours in brotherhood,
Unread 12-13-2010, 02:59 PM   #56

UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
Dear OrKo,

To me this was visable, through both the heavy petting in the pictures, and the clear gluttony symbolised in her thighs. I would just like for you to give me a chance to stray you away from, although your beliefs, the false prophethood of Muhammad, and show you the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Yours in brotherhood,

Unread 12-13-2010, 03:12 PM
Los Briggs
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Dear OrKo,

Yours in brotherhood,
LMAO! ETH your going to hell just so you kno...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Blood Excites Me...
Unread 12-13-2010, 03:12 PM   #57

Los Briggs
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Dear OrKo,

Yours in brotherhood,
Unread 12-13-2010, 03:49 PM
UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
Dear OrKo,

Why do you believe I am going to hell? And why do you find it funny if that was the case? Eternal damnation is not something to joke about, and I would like you to clearly point out any areas of blasphemy. I do not claim to be a prophet, I do not claim to be sent by the lord, I do not claim to speak on his behalf and I do not uphold a self righteous attitude. I am trying to gain some awareness for the bible, and perhaps reassure some people who have been victim to the doubts and temptations implanted by the serpant below.

Yours in defence,
Unread 12-13-2010, 03:49 PM   #58

UnEtHıCaL

Quote:
Dear OrKo,

Why do you believe I am going to hell? And why do you find it funny if that was the case? Eternal damnation is not something to joke about, and I would like you to clearly point out any areas of blasphemy. I do not claim to be a prophet, I do not claim to be sent by the lord, I do not claim to speak on his behalf and I do not uphold a self righteous attitude. I am trying to gain some awareness for the bible, and perhaps reassure some people who have been victim to the doubts and temptations implanted by the serpant below.

Yours in defence,

Unread 12-13-2010, 04:06 PM
Los Briggs
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Dear OrKo,

Yours in defence,
LMAO I'm done...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Blood Excites Me...
Unread 12-13-2010, 04:06 PM   #59

Los Briggs
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Dear OrKo,

Yours in defence,
LMAO I'm done...
Unread 12-13-2010, 04:15 PM
StepTo-
Basic Member
Send a message via MSN to StepTo-
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
LMAO I'm done...
people be hatin for no reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real:Nigga View Post
Real niggas don't get reality mixed up wit motion pictures
Unread 12-13-2010, 04:15 PM   #60

StepTo-
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 35 Lost

Send a message via MSN to StepTo-

Quote:
LMAO I'm done...
people be hatin for no reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real:Nigga View Post