Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-18-2013, 05:29 AM
SHARK BOY_ SHARK BOY_ is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
116 Won / 36 Lost

sleep is unconscious meditation,meditation is conscious sleep.......it gets even dope if you get into buddhism
Unread 08-18-2013, 05:29 AM   #11

Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
116 Won / 36 Lost

Voted: 18 audio / 148 text

sleep is unconscious meditation,meditation is conscious sleep.......it gets even dope if you get into buddhism
Unread 08-18-2013, 06:00 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Wow an intelligent thread, this is rare. I experimented with meditation and haven't gone back to it since, it's something I should practise more admittedly.

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKESTUNNA View Post
I'm an Atheist but I had a Secular Buddhist friend walk me through it.
Unread 08-18-2013, 06:00 AM   #12

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Wow an intelligent thread, this is rare. I experimented with meditation and haven't gone back to it since, it's something I should practise more admittedly.

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

Quote:

Unread 08-18-2013, 06:07 AM
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
116 Won / 36 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post

nic do you know how long we be with out food or water 5days may be 6 for uh fat guy. he was at meditation for 6years only the power of his mind kept him alive<<<<thats dope as fuck
Unread 08-18-2013, 06:07 AM   #13

Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
116 Won / 36 Lost

Quote:

nic do you know how long we be with out food or water 5days may be 6 for uh fat guy. he was at meditation for 6years only the power of his mind kept him alive<<<<thats dope as fuck
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2013, 06:10 AM
Nicholas

Quote:
I've heard these stories before but I will only believe it when it's been observed and verified scientifically. Anyone can say they've done something but without the proof it's worthless.
Unread 08-18-2013, 06:10 AM   #14

Nicholas

Quote:
I've heard these stories before but I will only believe it when it's been observed and verified scientifically. Anyone can say they've done something but without the proof it's worthless.

Unread 08-18-2013, 06:16 AM
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
116 Won / 36 Lost

Quote:
the human body itself is uh factory it can produce the required material.if you have uh strong mind to control it.you be next buddha.n i back my statement up croc's n gator's can stay half uh year with just one good meal.they spread out in the sun absorbing the heat for the flow of blood in streams
Unread 08-18-2013, 06:16 AM   #15

Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
116 Won / 36 Lost

Quote:
the human body itself is uh factory it can produce the required material.if you have uh strong mind to control it.you be next buddha.n i back my statement up croc's n gator's can stay half uh year with just one good meal.they spread out in the sun absorbing the heat for the flow of blood in streams
Unread 08-18-2013, 06:23 AM
Nicholas

Quote:
My other hobby is Herpetoculture, I've kept probably around 20 different snakes. I have about 8 at the moment and 13 eggs about to hatch. To my knowledge crocodiles work in a similar way to Snakes, when they have no food in their digestive system they effectively shut it down. It takes no energy from them. We don't have the ability to do that.

We also have to control our temperature using homeostasis which requires energy, reptiles are ectotherms they get their heat from the environment so they just have to sit in an area which suits their temperature needs.

Our body requires more energy than that of a reptiles due to our biology, we need to digest food to get that energy. These stories of people meditating and not eating for extremely long periods are all anecdotal, they're interesting and one would like to believe they're true but until they're proven they are simply stories.
Unread 08-18-2013, 06:23 AM   #16

Nicholas

Quote:
My other hobby is Herpetoculture, I've kept probably around 20 different snakes. I have about 8 at the moment and 13 eggs about to hatch. To my knowledge crocodiles work in a similar way to Snakes, when they have no food in their digestive system they effectively shut it down. It takes no energy from them. We don't have the ability to do that.

We also have to control our temperature using homeostasis which requires energy, reptiles are ectotherms they get their heat from the environment so they just have to sit in an area which suits their temperature needs.

Our body requires more energy than that of a reptiles due to our biology, we need to digest food to get that energy. These stories of people meditating and not eating for extremely long periods are all anecdotal, they're interesting and one would like to believe they're true but until they're proven they are simply stories.

Unread 08-18-2013, 06:44 AM
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
116 Won / 36 Lost

Quote:

you got snakes? can i get 100grams of venom or somethin .you know the fbi accepted that certain neurotoxins cannot be analysed .....okay have you heard of the breathe holdin record for 20 mins in water...if you have'nt he replied in the interview it was possible for him only due to meditation.=croc's can stay under water for 2hours with out air they developed it through evolution meanin practice (like giraffe long neck an shit) = buddha attained the state through practice .seriously "watch the video"

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

hmmm since your interested in animals n biology let me try this way>>>if you consider uh dogs physiology its primary nervous system is connected to the jaws so making less space for the brain (same with croc's) if they can control their body with weak mind i mean seriously weak mind .than our primary nervous system is connected right to the brain .we should be performing miracles.
Unread 08-18-2013, 06:44 AM   #17

Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
116 Won / 36 Lost

Quote:

you got snakes? can i get 100grams of venom or somethin .you know the fbi accepted that certain neurotoxins cannot be analysed .....okay have you heard of the breathe holdin record for 20 mins in water...if you have'nt he replied in the interview it was possible for him only due to meditation.=croc's can stay under water for 2hours with out air they developed it through evolution meanin practice (like giraffe long neck an shit) = buddha attained the state through practice .seriously "watch the video"

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

hmmm since your interested in animals n biology let me try this way>>>if you consider uh dogs physiology its primary nervous system is connected to the jaws so making less space for the brain (same with croc's) if they can control their body with weak mind i mean seriously weak mind .than our primary nervous system is connected right to the brain .we should be performing miracles.
Unread 08-18-2013, 06:56 AM
Nicholas

Quote:
Can I ask your age? I love your curiosity but you have some flaws in your knowledge base. I haven't heard of the FBI neurotoxin thing so I can't comment on that however believe me you don't want 100 mg (I assume you mean mg, grams would be loads) of venom. It's not stuff to play with if it doesn't give you a slow painful death it will give you a slow painful couple of days wishing you were going to die and only for you to lose a few limbs. Besides I only keep one venomous snake and that animals venom is geared towards frogs and is not fatal, although you still wouldn't want to be bitten by it.

I haven't heard of the underwater breathing record but that doesn't surprise me, whilst in a meditative state you're likely to use less oxygen that doesn't mean you can live for months or years without food.

You have really misinterpreted evolution, evolution does NOT come from practise. There are a few routes to evolution and it's hard to sum it up in a small message (you need to read a book on it).

Evolution via natural selection happens when an animal happens to have a feature that proves to be advantageous (in Giraffes a slightly longer neck) that animal will then survive and be more prolific due to it's advantage. It will therefore pass on it's genes for a longer neck. Over many, many generations the animals with the advantage (which may have been exaggerated further over the generations so long as it's a greater advantage) will replace those who can't compete anymore e.g short necked Giraffes.

That's my attempt to explain it in one paragraph lol. No practise was done, I ensure you the Giraffe didn't put his head between a tree and pull until it got longer

I'm watching the video now.

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

Quote:
[/COLOR]hmmm since your interested in animals n biology let me try this way>>>if you consider uh dogs physiology its primary nervous system is connected to the jaws so making less space for the brain (same with croc's) if they can control their body with weak mind i mean seriously weak mind .than our primary nervous system is connected right to the brain .we should be performing miracles.
I think you've fed yourself too much Illuminati/Conspiracy theorist BS science. By that theory Whales should rule the world.
Unread 08-18-2013, 06:56 AM   #18

Nicholas

Quote:
Can I ask your age? I love your curiosity but you have some flaws in your knowledge base. I haven't heard of the FBI neurotoxin thing so I can't comment on that however believe me you don't want 100 mg (I assume you mean mg, grams would be loads) of venom. It's not stuff to play with if it doesn't give you a slow painful death it will give you a slow painful couple of days wishing you were going to die and only for you to lose a few limbs. Besides I only keep one venomous snake and that animals venom is geared towards frogs and is not fatal, although you still wouldn't want to be bitten by it.

I haven't heard of the underwater breathing record but that doesn't surprise me, whilst in a meditative state you're likely to use less oxygen that doesn't mean you can live for months or years without food.

You have really misinterpreted evolution, evolution does NOT come from practise. There are a few routes to evolution and it's hard to sum it up in a small message (you need to read a book on it).

Evolution via natural selection happens when an animal happens to have a feature that proves to be advantageous (in Giraffes a slightly longer neck) that animal will then survive and be more prolific due to it's advantage. It will therefore pass on it's genes for a longer neck. Over many, many generations the animals with the advantage (which may have been exaggerated further over the generations so long as it's a greater advantage) will replace those who can't compete anymore e.g short necked Giraffes.

That's my attempt to explain it in one paragraph lol. No practise was done, I ensure you the Giraffe didn't put his head between a tree and pull until it got longer

I'm watching the video now.

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

Quote:
[/COLOR]hmmm since your interested in animals n biology let me try this way>>>if you consider uh dogs physiology its primary nervous system is connected to the jaws so making less space for the brain (same with croc's) if they can control their body with weak mind i mean seriously weak mind .than our primary nervous system is connected right to the brain .we should be performing miracles.
I think you've fed yourself too much Illuminati/Conspiracy theorist BS science. By that theory Whales should rule the world.

Unread 08-18-2013, 07:11 AM
Fidel Z

i don't meditate i do pray tho lol, if that counts
Unread 08-18-2013, 07:11 AM   #19

Fidel Z

i don't meditate i do pray tho lol, if that counts

Unread 08-18-2013, 07:40 AM
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
116 Won / 36 Lost

(i had to read twice to reply) i am 22.yeah you caught me their its mg.yes i do realize the venom and enzyme breakdown an it starts digesting the prey alive.obviously i would use it to kill someone since it cannot be analyzed such as algae's syno bacteria produce neuro toxins which have no cure knockin off elephants in the wild/ i ve studied darwin ,richard dawkins,david attenborough on evolution...have you heard of richard dawkins "the selfish gene" he's been named the most beautiful mind after his work in it/....let me try explainin evolution this way. you have heard of dutch hunger winter right? after the people who survived their offsprings who grew eattin all the food still got diseased for mall-nutrition/n here is uh classic example why are the german jews smartest? einstein,bohrs ? its all practice even tho it was forced..

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

the iq or the ability to think is calculated using the formula body to brain ratio. we have an average of 8 while the second place comes to my fav the killer whales ORCA with an average of 4.n the spot is shared with our pre-evolved family chimps.damn you took the breathe out of me .lol shrinked of energy (haha may be that noble guy was right i should meditate)

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

n my theory does'nt have flaws its just probability people have different views .....as stated in the laws of communication the 3d's >>>difference ,dis-agreement,disorder(people bringing up unrelated topics in between the conversions).
Unread 08-18-2013, 07:40 AM   #20

Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
116 Won / 36 Lost

(i had to read twice to reply) i am 22.yeah you caught me their its mg.yes i do realize the venom and enzyme breakdown an it starts digesting the prey alive.obviously i would use it to kill someone since it cannot be analyzed such as algae's syno bacteria produce neuro toxins which have no cure knockin off elephants in the wild/ i ve studied darwin ,richard dawkins,david attenborough on evolution...have you heard of richard dawkins "the selfish gene" he's been named the most beautiful mind after his work in it/....let me try explainin evolution this way. you have heard of dutch hunger winter right? after the people who survived their offsprings who grew eattin all the food still got diseased for mall-nutrition/n here is uh classic example why are the german jews smartest? einstein,bohrs ? its all practice even tho it was forced..

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

the iq or the ability to think is calculated using the formula body to brain ratio. we have an average of 8 while the second place comes to my fav the killer whales ORCA with an average of 4.n the spot is shared with our pre-evolved family chimps.damn you took the breathe out of me .lol shrinked of energy (haha may be that noble guy was right i should meditate)

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

n my theory does'nt have flaws its just probability people have different views .....as stated in the laws of communication the 3d's >>>difference ,dis-agreement,disorder(people bringing up unrelated topics in between the conversions).