Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-22-2013, 09:07 AM
ItsNaturill
Banned
Mentioned: 234 Post(s)
Tagged: 42 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
200 Won / 61 Lost
Default last 3 battles i done= 32 schemed..read it n weep

your ''unwanted,period'' cause your FLOW IS EMBARRASIN spittin ''nothing thats real crack'' n only DOPE IN COMPARASSIN so i'm ''not talking of a mod'' when i say im NOBLE WITH BATTLIN bout to use my ''lyrics like a joust'' n leave a HOLE IN YOUR ABDOMEN!!jeez even your ''thoughts are yellow'' your like YOKO IMAGINING while i got those ''champagne bars'' soon as they're POURIN ITS SPAR-KILLIN so when i ''rap around your box'' forget bout OPENINING PACKAGIN as i expose ''your buzz is lighter'' than given COKE TO AN AFRICAN!!damn ''nats on fire'' so you aint HOLDIN A MATCH TO HIM thats why your ''green as the hulk'' while im like HOGAN WHEN GRAPPLING cause when i ''take a hold of this battle'' and you CHOKE WITH THE SAVAGING its cause i ''socked you like mick foley'' w/o any CLOTHES THAT IM HANDLIN!! plus your idea of ''a styled text'' is BOLD WITH ITALIC IN while my ''freeze drop to make ya knees knock'' so COLD THAT YOUR RATTLIN so try to 'touch this heat'' i'll leave you SOAKING IN PARAFFIN with your ''sould thawed out'' blowin SMOKE IN THE ARTIC WIND!! your sets likined to an ex wife n can't COPE WITH A BATTERIN so take that HOPE THAT YOUR GRASPIN N GROW WITH THE PRACTICIN or ya ''ass will be outshined'' like you was CHLOE KARDASHIAN!!so if your ''points are on top'' it's blatantly SEWIN A CARDIGAN coz all your audios sound worse than tryna YODEL WHEN GARGLING so it's kind of ironic your a JOKE OF AN ARTIST WHEN if you ''bought a comedy club'' you couldn't purchase VOCAL ESTABLISMENT!!cuz, your a ''rat without the cheddar'' just a RODENT THATS STARVIN N are ''in-cheese less'' than i bet your BONER IS AVERAGIN but imma''pump before i shoot' then i'll be GOIN IN HARD AGAIN to have you ''involved with more shots'' than missin POSTERS FOR CAMERAMEN!!!! if your ''coming across holy,man'' then it must be STROKING AN ANGLICAN!! or POKING AN AMISH WITH your TOTAL INNADEQUANCE, but fuck a SHOW FROM THE AVERAGE KID BOASTIN HIS ARROGANCE coz i'll have you more ''white under my structure'' than the POPE IN THE VATICAN!! who said this JOKER WAS DAMAGING?coz i'll have him ''vegged out n served'' COLDER THAN CABBAGE WHEN FROZE IN A RAMAKIN,see, i always SCOPE IM A TALISMAN bout to TOTE WITH A CAL N THEN leave him with an ''expression blanker'' than playin POKER WITH MANIKINS!! thats why its OVER WHEN NAT BEGINS to HOLSTER A MAC TO SWING!!!

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

42 - 6 syllable multis
Unread 08-22-2013, 09:07 AM   #1

ItsNaturill
Banned
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
200 Won / 61 Lost

Voted: 39 audio / 573 text
Mentioned: 234 Post(s)
Tagged: 42 Thread(s)

Default last 3 battles i done= 32 schemed..read it n weep

your ''unwanted,period'' cause your FLOW IS EMBARRASIN spittin ''nothing thats real crack'' n only DOPE IN COMPARASSIN so i'm ''not talking of a mod'' when i say im NOBLE WITH BATTLIN bout to use my ''lyrics like a joust'' n leave a HOLE IN YOUR ABDOMEN!!jeez even your ''thoughts are yellow'' your like YOKO IMAGINING while i got those ''champagne bars'' soon as they're POURIN ITS SPAR-KILLIN so when i ''rap around your box'' forget bout OPENINING PACKAGIN as i expose ''your buzz is lighter'' than given COKE TO AN AFRICAN!!damn ''nats on fire'' so you aint HOLDIN A MATCH TO HIM thats why your ''green as the hulk'' while im like HOGAN WHEN GRAPPLING cause when i ''take a hold of this battle'' and you CHOKE WITH THE SAVAGING its cause i ''socked you like mick foley'' w/o any CLOTHES THAT IM HANDLIN!! plus your idea of ''a styled text'' is BOLD WITH ITALIC IN while my ''freeze drop to make ya knees knock'' so COLD THAT YOUR RATTLIN so try to 'touch this heat'' i'll leave you SOAKING IN PARAFFIN with your ''sould thawed out'' blowin SMOKE IN THE ARTIC WIND!! your sets likined to an ex wife n can't COPE WITH A BATTERIN so take that HOPE THAT YOUR GRASPIN N GROW WITH THE PRACTICIN or ya ''ass will be outshined'' like you was CHLOE KARDASHIAN!!so if your ''points are on top'' it's blatantly SEWIN A CARDIGAN coz all your audios sound worse than tryna YODEL WHEN GARGLING so it's kind of ironic your a JOKE OF AN ARTIST WHEN if you ''bought a comedy club'' you couldn't purchase VOCAL ESTABLISMENT!!cuz, your a ''rat without the cheddar'' just a RODENT THATS STARVIN N are ''in-cheese less'' than i bet your BONER IS AVERAGIN but imma''pump before i shoot' then i'll be GOIN IN HARD AGAIN to have you ''involved with more shots'' than missin POSTERS FOR CAMERAMEN!!!! if your ''coming across holy,man'' then it must be STROKING AN ANGLICAN!! or POKING AN AMISH WITH your TOTAL INNADEQUANCE, but fuck a SHOW FROM THE AVERAGE KID BOASTIN HIS ARROGANCE coz i'll have you more ''white under my structure'' than the POPE IN THE VATICAN!! who said this JOKER WAS DAMAGING?coz i'll have him ''vegged out n served'' COLDER THAN CABBAGE WHEN FROZE IN A RAMAKIN,see, i always SCOPE IM A TALISMAN bout to TOTE WITH A CAL N THEN leave him with an ''expression blanker'' than playin POKER WITH MANIKINS!! thats why its OVER WHEN NAT BEGINS to HOLSTER A MAC TO SWING!!!

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

42 - 6 syllable multis
Unread 08-22-2013, 11:12 AM
X-Calibur
Mentioned: 983 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

That's just silly !!!!

Dope shizzle but what's it for ???

X-Calibur The leader of ...

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

... No One Cared Who I Was Until I Put The Mask On ...

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 08-22-2013, 11:12 AM   #2

X-Calibur
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1529 text
Mentioned: 983 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)

That's just silly !!!!

Dope shizzle but what's it for ???

X-Calibur The leader of ...

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

... No One Cared Who I Was Until I Put The Mask On ...

Fair Votes Click HERE