Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
BDPickle vs CCeee
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
DeadTRI vs Danger RichDanger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Danger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
11 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-14-2012, 02:41 AM
Savage Capone
Mentioned: 178 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 33 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 15 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teek View Post
I want to bring back Rage against the Machine music. You got any beats like that?
im working out coming out with a new sound that is similar to RAGE.
I still bang that shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selling Beats View Post
My Question Of Today Is. "WHY DO ARTIST CHOOSE HIP HOP AND RAP MUSIC TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES"? I've been making Instrumental beats for the past 10yrs now, and I always seem to run across artist that's only interested in hip hop or Gangster rapping. I don't see to many r&b singers, christian rappers, gospel singers, house music artist's ect.Is it because of the fame,all the champagne you can drink, all the money you can have? What really makes people want to only do hip hop and gangsta music.The industry is SOOOOOO saturated with some many gangster rappers or hip hop singers, pop singers and now even pop rappers. This to me is a HUGE reason why its so dam hard to make it in the hip hop or rap music industry, because its so saturated with artist doing the same thing. Keep in mind "THE SAME THING". I'am not trying to offend anybody just my thoughts and opinion on it. Whats yours
I feel that most hip hop do it to get how they feel about the world to them out, or to put there life out there to let someone know that they have been there, or to give advice to someone who may need it.

I feel that "gangsta/hood/trap" rappers do it because they enjoy it, (now its easy as ever with a good hook and a nice beat), they make that money they always talk about but never actually have, and to get them out the hood.

Its the same reason basically anyone becomes a social worker, or a basketball player, or dancer, or anything else............ 1) they enjoy it or 2) they get paid or 3) both

So its just all about what your into it for and then working at it (some harder then others) but they worked to get where they are no matter how hard).

Thats just my opinion though.

Unread 11-14-2012, 02:41 AM   #11

Savage Capone
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 33 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 15 Lost

Voted: 154 audio / 54 text
Mentioned: 178 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teek View Post
I want to bring back Rage against the Machine music. You got any beats like that?
im working out coming out with a new sound that is similar to RAGE.
I still bang that shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selling Beats View Post
My Question Of Today Is. "WHY DO ARTIST CHOOSE HIP HOP AND RAP MUSIC TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES"? I've been making Instrumental beats for the past 10yrs now, and I always seem to run across artist that's only interested in hip hop or Gangster rapping. I don't see to many r&b singers, christian rappers, gospel singers, house music artist's ect.Is it because of the fame,all the champagne you can drink, all the money you can have? What really makes people want to only do hip hop and gangsta music.The industry is SOOOOOO saturated with some many gangster rappers or hip hop singers, pop singers and now even pop rappers. This to me is a HUGE reason why its so dam hard to make it in the hip hop or rap music industry, because its so saturated with artist doing the same thing. Keep in mind "THE SAME THING". I'am not trying to offend anybody just my thoughts and opinion on it. Whats yours
I feel that most hip hop do it to get how they feel about the world to them out, or to put there life out there to let someone know that they have been there, or to give advice to someone who may need it.

I feel that "gangsta/hood/trap" rappers do it because they enjoy it, (now its easy as ever with a good hook and a nice beat), they make that money they always talk about but never actually have, and to get them out the hood.

Its the same reason basically anyone becomes a social worker, or a basketball player, or dancer, or anything else............ 1) they enjoy it or 2) they get paid or 3) both

So its just all about what your into it for and then working at it (some harder then others) but they worked to get where they are no matter how hard).

Thats just my opinion though.

Offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
music business, rappers, singers