Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
BDPickle vs CCeee
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
DeadTRI vs Danger RichDanger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Danger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
11 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost

Regulators were dope.
Unread 05-10-2012, 04:17 PM   #21

Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 67 audio / 906 text
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)

Regulators were dope.
Unread 10-29-2013, 08:56 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I saw this thread and decided I want to give it a shot

IMMORTAL OUTLAWZ - Multiple Madness turned me down for Immortal Emcees, which UA had joined, and told me these nobodies were recruiting as a joke.

Latin Kings - Rican's crew. Can't remember much about it.

Street Gangs United - A crew me and a few people, notably Crazywhiteboy1 (the dude who I stole GET THE MOTHERFUCKING MOP from), sat in for a while until Cash One made CSK.

Crime Scene Klique - Probably the biggest dickrider crew of all time. Bestmceva, Cash One, Me, H-Nigga, Crazywhiteboy1, Mayneak. The links were flying.

BLACKOUT CLIQUE - A crew that me, Rain Matrix and BAR SHOTZ were in as nobodies, led by ET CnS. Little things like feedback threads were developed here which I have still adopted today.

UnEtHiCaL Conduct - My self representing crew. A few guys joined, most notably Kw0n, who later returned to LB as an AC.

Two Smoking Barrels - Ran by Olde English, and a crew he was in when he won his GC titles. My "big break". Mikey DeNiro, Rain Matrix and quite a few other guys were in there. I think I made it to captain.

UTILITY SERVICE SQUAD - After 2smoking went down, I was looking for a mentor and Askari helped out. After a while, I asked to join USS and he sent the invite. The crew grew to be the best on the site, and I, despite being a rookie, rose up to become a leader with UA, Askari and RTK. After it went down, I brought it back twice more, getting it to second on the site behind #1 all time MFD.

(A few crews I didn't give a fuck about for a while)

DNA - I joined for a tiny bit. I don't remember much, but it's a long time crew so I wanted to mention it.

Lyrical Killaz - Got invited to the home of Killa Season, but I didn't stay for long.
Letsbeef Pricks - D Reppin had returned and was running the crew dope, but again I was more into hitting the forums than being a good member.

Classick At Rhyming - They were coming up and HVK was developing some big names. Me and HVK went way back, so I wanted in on the action. I joined as a multi acc in college, but it turned out to be pretty dead by then.

Spectacular Vernacular - I was invited as a leader, even though I wasn't the most active with battling. I represented the crew a little bit, but I wasn't the number 1 guy for representing at the time.

Legion of Doom - The original one. It was basically a DNA rebirth. We had some cool features like a HW title in the crew. We competed in the first ever Illmania too.

Elevation Station - A short lived elevation crew I created.

Dead Poet's Society - I wanted to pitch in with a smaller crew, and I knew Rhet was a cool guy so I picked his crew. In there, we brought guys like Grizz and Fiji Osa into the "mainstream" of LB. Later, when Rhet got big, the crew changed from an elevation crew to a "vet" crew, which I still hate.

RKO'd - A crew made randomly by me and OSKAR that somehow blew up over night...and went down just as quick.

Sick Writers - As Master Masai in a course I was doing, I wanted to join a low level crew. I joined SW, ran by MadVerbs, to do so. We had a rivalry with R3AL, which had Phenomonon and Blocc, both later ACs, as leaders.

Goon Squad - Despite hating everyone in it, Wigsplit convinced me to join. Me and sWORDz teamed up to win the last and crucial battle of Illmania 2.

Turnbull ACs - As Masai, I wanted to make my own kind of crew, that was away from the dudes who were too pussy to protest the ban of one of LB's most productive members. I eventually did it as Dave, and it's probably the longest I've been in a crew at a year and a half.

Chloroformers - It was always the idea to make a second crew of ACs once we had gotten big enough. Chloro has proven to be ridiculously successful so far, and really sets ACs aside as an original crew. Letum, ILL and Phe were going to make Chloroformers as a rival to ACs before I convinced them to join, so the name choice was a cool little throwback.
Unread 10-29-2013, 08:56 AM   #22

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

I saw this thread and decided I want to give it a shot

IMMORTAL OUTLAWZ - Multiple Madness turned me down for Immortal Emcees, which UA had joined, and told me these nobodies were recruiting as a joke.

Latin Kings - Rican's crew. Can't remember much about it.

Street Gangs United - A crew me and a few people, notably Crazywhiteboy1 (the dude who I stole GET THE MOTHERFUCKING MOP from), sat in for a while until Cash One made CSK.

Crime Scene Klique - Probably the biggest dickrider crew of all time. Bestmceva, Cash One, Me, H-Nigga, Crazywhiteboy1, Mayneak. The links were flying.

BLACKOUT CLIQUE - A crew that me, Rain Matrix and BAR SHOTZ were in as nobodies, led by ET CnS. Little things like feedback threads were developed here which I have still adopted today.

UnEtHiCaL Conduct - My self representing crew. A few guys joined, most notably Kw0n, who later returned to LB as an AC.

Two Smoking Barrels - Ran by Olde English, and a crew he was in when he won his GC titles. My "big break". Mikey DeNiro, Rain Matrix and quite a few other guys were in there. I think I made it to captain.

UTILITY SERVICE SQUAD - After 2smoking went down, I was looking for a mentor and Askari helped out. After a while, I asked to join USS and he sent the invite. The crew grew to be the best on the site, and I, despite being a rookie, rose up to become a leader with UA, Askari and RTK. After it went down, I brought it back twice more, getting it to second on the site behind #1 all time MFD.

(A few crews I didn't give a fuck about for a while)

DNA - I joined for a tiny bit. I don't remember much, but it's a long time crew so I wanted to mention it.

Lyrical Killaz - Got invited to the home of Killa Season, but I didn't stay for long.
Letsbeef Pricks - D Reppin had returned and was running the crew dope, but again I was more into hitting the forums than being a good member.

Classick At Rhyming - They were coming up and HVK was developing some big names. Me and HVK went way back, so I wanted in on the action. I joined as a multi acc in college, but it turned out to be pretty dead by then.

Spectacular Vernacular - I was invited as a leader, even though I wasn't the most active with battling. I represented the crew a little bit, but I wasn't the number 1 guy for representing at the time.

Legion of Doom - The original one. It was basically a DNA rebirth. We had some cool features like a HW title in the crew. We competed in the first ever Illmania too.

Elevation Station - A short lived elevation crew I created.

Dead Poet's Society - I wanted to pitch in with a smaller crew, and I knew Rhet was a cool guy so I picked his crew. In there, we brought guys like Grizz and Fiji Osa into the "mainstream" of LB. Later, when Rhet got big, the crew changed from an elevation crew to a "vet" crew, which I still hate.

RKO'd - A crew made randomly by me and OSKAR that somehow blew up over night...and went down just as quick.

Sick Writers - As Master Masai in a course I was doing, I wanted to join a low level crew. I joined SW, ran by MadVerbs, to do so. We had a rivalry with R3AL, which had Phenomonon and Blocc, both later ACs, as leaders.

Goon Squad - Despite hating everyone in it, Wigsplit convinced me to join. Me and sWORDz teamed up to win the last and crucial battle of Illmania 2.

Turnbull ACs - As Masai, I wanted to make my own kind of crew, that was away from the dudes who were too pussy to protest the ban of one of LB's most productive members. I eventually did it as Dave, and it's probably the longest I've been in a crew at a year and a half.

Chloroformers - It was always the idea to make a second crew of ACs once we had gotten big enough. Chloro has proven to be ridiculously successful so far, and really sets ACs aside as an original crew. Letum, ILL and Phe were going to make Chloroformers as a rival to ACs before I convinced them to join, so the name choice was a cool little throwback.

Unread 10-29-2013, 09:51 AM
-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

Hmmm.. Lets see..

Anger Management (M.A.D) - This crew consisted of myself, Letum, Kuniiii, Wizdumb, Mc Slaughter and I believe Loonatic might have been in it along with others that I don't remember..

R3AL - Which had V3numb, WarSand, blocc and I don't remember who else.. Like Eth said I ran through Sick Writers single handedly

Sick Writers - I joined under an old multi account by the name of _Monstrosity and battled everyone I could..

Gonzo - Mind Fucks crew..

Polo - This is when I thought everyone in LB was gay..

AC's - yup..

Chloroformers - Introducing Apollyon..

9 Circles - I was gonna try to elevate mofos but fail..

AC's - yup again..

Regulators - I was looking for elevation from heavyweights but yeah..

Murda Muzik - Grizz was a cool dude..

Face Breaking Militia - Polly Swag

AC's\Chloro - Yup..

I'm sure this is off like a motherfucker..

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Oh and once again fuck Bragging Writez.. Look at me now..

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Fuck I remember being in a crew named DNA.. I think @Letum was in it to..
Unread 10-29-2013, 09:51 AM   #23

-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

Hmmm.. Lets see..

Anger Management (M.A.D) - This crew consisted of myself, Letum, Kuniiii, Wizdumb, Mc Slaughter and I believe Loonatic might have been in it along with others that I don't remember..

R3AL - Which had V3numb, WarSand, blocc and I don't remember who else.. Like Eth said I ran through Sick Writers single handedly

Sick Writers - I joined under an old multi account by the name of _Monstrosity and battled everyone I could..

AC's - yup..

AC's - yup again..

AC's\Chloro - Yup..

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Unread 10-29-2013, 09:58 AM
lllllllllllll

Venomous - First Crew
Straight-Edged
Dead Poets Society x2
D.I.E for a short
Classick At Rhymin x3
Chloroformers for a short
Murda Muzik
OTF - 2013-present
Unread 10-29-2013, 09:58 AM   #24

lllllllllllll

Venomous - First Crew
Straight-Edged
Dead Poets Society x2
D.I.E for a short
Classick At Rhymin x3
Murda Muzik
OTF - 2013-present

Unread 10-29-2013, 10:03 AM
-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Venomous - First Crew
Straight-Edged
Dead Poets Society x2
D.I.E for a short
Classick At Rhymin x3
Murda Muzik
OTF - 2013-present
Straight-Edged.. Was that created around the time I joined(July 2011)?? I may have been in it.. There's like 2 or 3 other crews I can't think of cuz they sucked..
Unread 10-29-2013, 10:03 AM   #25

-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Venomous - First Crew
Straight-Edged
Dead Poets Society x2
D.I.E for a short
Classick At Rhymin x3
Murda Muzik
OTF - 2013-present
Straight-Edged.. Was that created around the time I joined(July 2011)?? I may have been in it.. There's like 2 or 3 other crews I can't think of cuz they sucked..
Unread 10-29-2013, 10:06 AM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomonon View Post
Yea. It was like my second crew made. I let Silk in not knowing his history and he kicked everyone out :|
Unread 10-29-2013, 10:06 AM   #26

lllllllllllll

Quote:
Yea. It was like my second crew made. I let Silk in not knowing his history and he kicked everyone out :|

Unread 10-29-2013, 10:11 AM
-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
I think I remember that..
Unread 10-29-2013, 10:11 AM   #27

-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
I think I remember that..
Unread 10-29-2013, 10:28 AM
Fidel Z

ILL SCRIPTURES
666Clan
Monsters ink crew
Chloroformers
Face breaking militant <- forgot what it was called but it was phenomenons crew
KOC
Bakerstreet irregulars
Classick
OTF
CD!

The life of Fidel Z. Respect me.

Last edited by Fidel Z; 11-01-2013 at 10:08 PM.
Unread 10-29-2013, 10:28 AM   #28

Fidel Z

ILL SCRIPTURES
666Clan
Monsters ink crew
Chloroformers
Face breaking militant <- forgot what it was called but it was phenomenons crew
KOC
Bakerstreet irregulars
Classick
OTF
CD!

The life of Fidel Z. Respect me.

Last edited by Fidel Z; 11-01-2013 at 10:08 PM.

Unread 10-29-2013, 10:33 AM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:
Hmmm.. Lets see..

AC's - yup..

AC's - yup again..

AC's\Chloro - Yup..

like.. 1,2,3.. R3AL in Fake Out

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 10-29-2013, 10:33 AM   #29

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to V3numb

Quote:
Hmmm.. Lets see..

AC's - yup..

AC's - yup again..

AC's\Chloro - Yup..

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2013, 10:41 AM
-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3numb View Post
fun times no doubt..
Unread 10-29-2013, 10:41 AM   #30

-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3numb View Post
fun times no doubt..