2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-23-2019, 09:54 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
I see what you mean with the Lock thing, I still think you wouldn't of won the battle, but I do understand your feelings (no homo) it's the same thing i'm trying to stop going forward. RULE having a new multi didn't help the situation though, see IIAM's post. It breed's this shit: "Mod's even have one". Smh. I understand its a topic of discussion so no hate on RULE (Clarifying that).
Just to reitorate again, this is in no way a shock at Lock. I just happened to battle him while he was under a new account and in my side that pissed me off. But I completely know why he did it and why he felt he had to. Just as a potential opponent of anyone, I don't want to face you in a tournament and hear Slick Ray this or that while you hold me back from my own verse.
@mcg#3451
Unread 12-23-2019, 09:54 PM   #41

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
I see what you mean with the Lock thing, I still think you wouldn't of won the battle, but I do understand your feelings (no homo) it's the same thing i'm trying to stop going forward. RULE having a new multi didn't help the situation though, see IIAM's post. It breed's this shit: "Mod's even have one". Smh. I understand its a topic of discussion so no hate on RULE (Clarifying that).
Just to reitorate again, this is in no way a shock at Lock. I just happened to battle him while he was under a new account and in my side that pissed me off. But I completely know why he did it and why he felt he had to. Just as a potential opponent of anyone, I don't want to face you in a tournament and hear Slick Ray this or that while you hold me back from my own verse.
@mcg#3451
Unread 12-23-2019, 10:55 PM
REZN
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Besides Rican, remind me of a time I tried to expose anyone else’s multi please? Because your response here is confusingly filled with assumptions.
See "collectively, you who are."

It's relative to your post, because, hey, don't try to find it.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Quote:
The fact that they appear in mass around tournament time and vote on your battles should be alarming to you, it's basically like a burner phone, you can do whatever the fuck you want on it and throw it in the garbage after, you only need to get rid of something quickly when you are doing shady shit on it. If multi's didn't have a giant history of cheating i don't think anyone would care about them.

I'm actually shocked this is receiving resistance, this is to benefit everybody. It sounds like i'm kicking up dust but i've seen it all before man, it's the same shit, again and again, I haven't even been here for that long and i'm already sick of it, how can you not be?

#BANMULTIS.

Having a multi doesn't equate to having the intent to cheat.

Unread 12-23-2019, 10:55 PM   #42

REZN
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 54 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Besides Rican, remind me of a time I tried to expose anyone else’s multi please? Because your response here is confusingly filled with assumptions.
See "collectively, you who are."

It's relative to your post, because, hey, don't try to find it.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Quote:
The fact that they appear in mass around tournament time and vote on your battles should be alarming to you, it's basically like a burner phone, you can do whatever the fuck you want on it and throw it in the garbage after, you only need to get rid of something quickly when you are doing shady shit on it. If multi's didn't have a giant history of cheating i don't think anyone would care about them.

I'm actually shocked this is receiving resistance, this is to benefit everybody. It sounds like i'm kicking up dust but i've seen it all before man, it's the same shit, again and again, I haven't even been here for that long and i'm already sick of it, how can you not be?

#BANMULTIS.

Unread 12-23-2019, 10:58 PM
IIAM
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
My friend, I see your point, and I agree, but the problem is - there are people cheating on multis, this is a fact. You have to ask yourself, why did they create that multi, what is it's purpose, is it just for fun? Why is there an' uptick of them around tournament time? If you think i'm a cry baby, you're sadly mistaken, remember, me complaining about them will only help you in the long run. Guaranteed, you've already been fucked by a multi in a battle, you just don't know it.

#BANMULTIS.
From what ii know and what LB history I’ve read
FACT is multis have always existed,
And they always will, even if you ban multis people will make them.

The site claims “Mods can see all multis.”
so what’s the issue?
What needs work clearly is making
Sure these accounts are being fair,
the way the site is policed-
We need to look at-
Accounts that pop up battle once or vote once
And then disappear need to be looked at.
Accounts that HV, accounts that crews
Are using constantly as snipe dummies.

Last edited by IIAM; 12-23-2019 at 11:38 PM.
Unread 12-23-2019, 10:58 PM   #43

IIAM
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 16 audio / 41 text
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
My friend, I see your point, and I agree, but the problem is - there are people cheating on multis, this is a fact. You have to ask yourself, why did they create that multi, what is it's purpose, is it just for fun? Why is there an' uptick of them around tournament time? If you think i'm a cry baby, you're sadly mistaken, remember, me complaining about them will only help you in the long run. Guaranteed, you've already been fucked by a multi in a battle, you just don't know it.

#BANMULTIS.

so what’s the issue?
We need to look at-
Are using constantly as snipe dummies.

Last edited by IIAM; 12-23-2019 at 11:38 PM.
Unread 12-23-2019, 11:12 PM
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by REZN View Post
I agree, that's why I suggested a work around / alternative to have people PM mods on their mains, to tell them who their multis are, (assuming mods will keep it a secret) I know people will have different views, this is why I suggested this, my point is not to ruin anyones fun, but to ensure everything is being done fairly. For example, REZN wants to practice his scheme battles, he creates a new account cause he doesn't want to ruin his record, he PM's RULE on his REZN account and tells him whats going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIAM View Post

so what’s the issue?
We need to look at-
Are using to constantly snipe dummies.
Mod's can see most multis, there are former staff members that know how the background stuff works and have figured out work arounds, one of the biggest cheaters this site has seen was an admin in the past. I see your point that multis will always exist, and I gave this analogy earlier to someone else... the war on drugs, is still on-going, (you could say), yeah, there's mountains of coke being pumped into the streets still, you can't help it, but at least these people are actively being hunted down, it may not REMOVE multis, but it will certainly DECREASE multis. (drug traffickers in this analogy).

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 12-23-2019, 11:12 PM   #44

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text

Quote:
I agree, that's why I suggested a work around / alternative to have people PM mods on their mains, to tell them who their multis are, (assuming mods will keep it a secret) I know people will have different views, this is why I suggested this, my point is not to ruin anyones fun, but to ensure everything is being done fairly. For example, REZN wants to practice his scheme battles, he creates a new account cause he doesn't want to ruin his record, he PM's RULE on his REZN account and tells him whats going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIAM View Post

so what’s the issue?
We need to look at-
Are using to constantly snipe dummies.
Mod's can see most multis, there are former staff members that know how the background stuff works and have figured out work arounds, one of the biggest cheaters this site has seen was an admin in the past. I see your point that multis will always exist, and I gave this analogy earlier to someone else... the war on drugs, is still on-going, (you could say), yeah, there's mountains of coke being pumped into the streets still, you can't help it, but at least these people are actively being hunted down, it may not REMOVE multis, but it will certainly DECREASE multis. (drug traffickers in this analogy).

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 12-23-2019, 11:19 PM
REZN
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Quote:
REZN IS a multi account.

Unread 12-23-2019, 11:19 PM   #45

REZN
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 54 text

Quote:
REZN IS a multi account.
Unread 12-23-2019, 11:21 PM
Rant
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
REZN IS a multi account.
No, I'M the multi account.
Unread 12-23-2019, 11:21 PM   #46

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
REZN IS a multi account.
Unread 12-23-2019, 11:25 PM
Jesse Katsopolis
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Have mercy!
Unread 12-23-2019, 11:25 PM   #47

Jesse Katsopolis
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Have mercy!
Unread 12-24-2019, 12:08 AM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

I don't know what the prevailing view on this in the US/Canada is, but from what I've seen and read the war on drugs has been a pretty abysmal failure. However, the alternative Seul suggested (wherein multis must be confidentially declared to staff upon creation) is something I'd definitely support.

What I think is important to consider is that most multi-related cheating sagas don't involve a freshly-created account, but rather a years-old account that has been dormant (a sleeper-agent, if you will).
Unread 12-24-2019, 12:08 AM   #48

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

I don't know what the prevailing view on this in the US/Canada is, but from what I've seen and read the war on drugs has been a pretty abysmal failure. However, the alternative Seul suggested (wherein multis must be confidentially declared to staff upon creation) is something I'd definitely support.

What I think is important to consider is that most multi-related cheating sagas don't involve a freshly-created account, but rather a years-old account that has been dormant (a sleeper-agent, if you will).
Unread 12-24-2019, 12:23 AM
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
REZN IS a multi account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
However, the alternative Seul suggested (wherein multis must be confidentially declared to staff upon creation) is something I'd definitely support.

Rant, we know who your multis are, that's my point, we ain't gotta worry about you. It's the "Sleeper-Agents" Kiiwii has mentioned, for example, there's a random account made in 2017 that just logged in randomly, 0 battles and what not. Suspicious as fuck.

Oh well, you know my fucking stance on this, i ain't gonna talk about it anymore. ez.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 12-24-2019, 12:23 AM   #49

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text

Quote:
REZN IS a multi account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
However, the alternative Seul suggested (wherein multis must be confidentially declared to staff upon creation) is something I'd definitely support.

Rant, we know who your multis are, that's my point, we ain't gotta worry about you. It's the "Sleeper-Agents" Kiiwii has mentioned, for example, there's a random account made in 2017 that just logged in randomly, 0 battles and what not. Suspicious as fuck.

Oh well, you know my fucking stance on this, i ain't gonna talk about it anymore. ez.
Unread 12-24-2019, 10:08 AM
Aggo Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1092 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Correct me if I'm wrong but multis were originally against the rules. Like it takes work to create a multi. You have to make a burner email. Maybe even log in in a new device or have a VPN. It takes a shocking amount of work to skirt site rules and do. And multis dont equal cheating but it certainly enables it.
Unread 12-24-2019, 10:08 AM   #50

Aggo Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 51 audio / 1030 text
Mentioned: 1092 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)

Correct me if I'm wrong but multis were originally against the rules. Like it takes work to create a multi. You have to make a burner email. Maybe even log in in a new device or have a VPN. It takes a shocking amount of work to skirt site rules and do. And multis dont equal cheating but it certainly enables it.

Tags
banmultis, justiceforwackula