User Tag List

Unread 11-24-2017, 10:00 PM
Supsie
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default WHATS YOUR HARDCORE LVL?

Whats your hardcore lvl?

LVL 1

Someone at LVL 1 hardcore LVL typically thinks they are hardcore but really they are not, they may try act hardcore, talk shit or do something trying to impress others with there LVL 1 hardcore LVL but ultimately they fail every time.

LVL 2

Someone at LVL 2 hardcore LVL is similar to someone at LVL 1 hardcore LVL though instead of just talking shit and failing they actually put action to there words in a more effect way then those at LVL 1 hardcore LVL, still though they will only do this in situations they know they can handle and were they will not get there ass beat for it.

LVL 3

Someone at LVL 3 hardcore LVL typically does not only beef with those weaker then them like the LVL 2, they are not as cruel either, they may still talk a lot of shit and act tough with the ability to back some of it up, however the LVL 3 may sometimes lack confidence and back down from even a LVL 2 at times, they can be good actors though.

LVL 4

Someone at LVL 4 hardcore LVL is honourable, they fight fair and put in the work to become champions at whatever they are doing, some people may think they are awesome, others may become jealous of them, most LVL 4'S may feel the need to defend there titles but not all of them, regardless they do there thing.

Unread 11-24-2017, 10:00 PM   #1

Supsie

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default WHATS YOUR HARDCORE LVL?

Whats your hardcore lvl?

LVL 1

Someone at LVL 1 hardcore LVL typically thinks they are hardcore but really they are not, they may try act hardcore, talk shit or do something trying to impress others with there LVL 1 hardcore LVL but ultimately they fail every time.

LVL 2

Someone at LVL 2 hardcore LVL is similar to someone at LVL 1 hardcore LVL though instead of just talking shit and failing they actually put action to there words in a more effect way then those at LVL 1 hardcore LVL, still though they will only do this in situations they know they can handle and were they will not get there ass beat for it.

LVL 3

Someone at LVL 3 hardcore LVL typically does not only beef with those weaker then them like the LVL 2, they are not as cruel either, they may still talk a lot of shit and act tough with the ability to back some of it up, however the LVL 3 may sometimes lack confidence and back down from even a LVL 2 at times, they can be good actors though.

LVL 4

Someone at LVL 4 hardcore LVL is honourable, they fight fair and put in the work to become champions at whatever they are doing, some people may think they are awesome, others may become jealous of them, most LVL 4'S may feel the need to defend there titles but not all of them, regardless they do there thing.

Unread 11-24-2017, 10:01 PM
Supsie

LVL 5

Someone at LVL 5 hardcore LVL does not necessarily always stick to the same honourable ways as a LVL 4 hardcore leveller, they do not hurt innocents but they are ruthless when dealing with hardcore LVL'S such as the LVL 2 and unlike the LVL 4 they do not care about being well known, most would prefer not to be known or having any recognition at all.

LVL 6

Someone at a LVL 6 hardcore LVL has gone well beyond all other hardcore LVL'S, they are humble, kind and wise, they can be great teachers to all other hardcore LVL'S, if people are not willing to learn from them they are fine with that though, they are not concerned with having or not having recognition for there work, they only want to help those who want help along the hardcore path so they can learn an grow into hardcore masters like themselves.

Unread 11-24-2017, 10:01 PM   #2

Supsie

LVL 5

Someone at LVL 5 hardcore LVL does not necessarily always stick to the same honourable ways as a LVL 4 hardcore leveller, they do not hurt innocents but they are ruthless when dealing with hardcore LVL'S such as the LVL 2 and unlike the LVL 4 they do not care about being well known, most would prefer not to be known or having any recognition at all.

LVL 6

Someone at a LVL 6 hardcore LVL has gone well beyond all other hardcore LVL'S, they are humble, kind and wise, they can be great teachers to all other hardcore LVL'S, if people are not willing to learn from them they are fine with that though, they are not concerned with having or not having recognition for there work, they only want to help those who want help along the hardcore path so they can learn an grow into hardcore masters like themselves.

Unread 11-24-2017, 10:21 PM
EtH

I throw beer cans at pigeons, what level am I?
Unread 11-24-2017, 10:21 PM   #3

EtH

Unread 11-24-2017, 10:24 PM
Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHnic Cleansing View Post
That would be LVL 2 ETH... LVL 2, unless you miss the pigeons then that would be LVL 1.
Unread 11-24-2017, 10:24 PM   #4

Supsie

Quote:
That would be LVL 2 ETH... LVL 2, unless you miss the pigeons then that would be LVL 1.

Unread 11-24-2017, 10:36 PM
EtH

I'm LVL 1 then.
Unread 11-24-2017, 10:36 PM   #5

EtH

I'm LVL 1 then.

Unread 11-24-2017, 10:50 PM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Why does the list stop at 6? Are there not super humans..

Unread 11-24-2017, 10:50 PM   #6

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Unread 11-24-2017, 10:59 PM
EtH

I always thought, though ridiculous, dude had an awesome collection of knives.
Unread 11-24-2017, 10:59 PM   #7

EtH

Unread 11-24-2017, 11:20 PM
Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post

https://youtu.be/OYWGF8Hrkg8
LOL, iv seen that kid before, that epic music to the video is to funny. He really likes those swords an shit tho.
Unread 11-24-2017, 11:20 PM   #8

Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post

https://youtu.be/OYWGF8Hrkg8
LOL, iv seen that kid before, that epic music to the video is to funny. He really likes those swords an shit tho.

Unread 11-24-2017, 11:24 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Nice to see rant finally found his true calling.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 11-24-2017, 11:24 PM   #9

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 11-25-2017, 12:49 AM
Supsie

Quote:
Yes his quiet hardcore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
Don't tease rant pls, Indiana Jones.
Unread 11-25-2017, 12:49 AM   #10

Supsie

Quote:
Yes his quiet hardcore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
Don't tease rant pls, Indiana Jones.