Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Flako Boom
Ranked #-- this Season
6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Sacramento, California, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Sam E Scam
Ranked #-- this Season
9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Chicago, Illinois, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03-22-2017, 03:05 PM
Donald Trump
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Felon View Post
Somebody battle Trump!
Only right that a Felon would battle Trump. I'll beat you without a second thought.
Unread 03-22-2017, 03:05 PM   #21

Donald Trump

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Somebody battle Trump!
Only right that a Felon would battle Trump. I'll beat you without a second thought.

Unread 03-22-2017, 03:12 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
Unread 03-22-2017, 03:12 PM   #22

Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post

Unread 03-22-2017, 03:13 PM
Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
That's fine. He's going up against the only President to ever be undefeated at Wrestlemania. Not even The Undertaker can claim that now.
Unread 03-22-2017, 03:13 PM   #23

Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
That's fine. He's going up against the only President to ever be undefeated at Wrestlemania. Not even The Undertaker can claim that now.

Unread 03-22-2017, 03:46 PM
Mr-Felon
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Trump you about to go Super Saiyan in here?
Unread 03-22-2017, 03:46 PM   #24

Mr-Felon
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text

Unread 03-22-2017, 05:04 PM
Donald Trump

Quote:
Who do you think taught Goku how to do it?
Unread 03-22-2017, 05:04 PM   #25

Donald Trump

Quote:
Who do you think taught Goku how to do it?

Unread 03-22-2017, 05:36 PM
STRONTIUM
Hall Of Famer
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 23 Lost

Nicholas, you clearly are letting your social justice cloud your judgement.

Not only has Donald Trump actually done a lot of crazy good stuff in job creation and made massive improvements to the country's debt, but you are believing that saying bad things towards women or minorities is somehow worse than being responsible for massive deaths. Hilary Clinton has done insanely bad stuff, but her voters are more interested in Tumblr than murder.

Out of the two, Trump was the obvious choice by a landslide.

Anyways, that aside, Trump's little talk interview thing said it all. They asked why Trump is involved with such dictators and tyrants or whatever like Putin. He responded "Do you think there aren't bad things done in America?". The American government had a trail of bodies that reaches an endless degree, but typically in America people have convinced themselves that as a nation, they are historically the good guys. This couldn't be further from the truth. Pearl Harbour and 9/11 specifically spring to mind. Trump is working with people for economic good. Almost every American leader in history has a massive amount of blood on their hands, Trump just isn't concerned that his economic ally has more noticable blood.

Trump, and in extension America, are most certainly working with Russia now.
Unread 03-22-2017, 05:36 PM   #26

STRONTIUM
Hall Of Famer
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 23 Lost

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Nicholas, you clearly are letting your social justice cloud your judgement.

Not only has Donald Trump actually done a lot of crazy good stuff in job creation and made massive improvements to the country's debt, but you are believing that saying bad things towards women or minorities is somehow worse than being responsible for massive deaths. Hilary Clinton has done insanely bad stuff, but her voters are more interested in Tumblr than murder.

Out of the two, Trump was the obvious choice by a landslide.

Anyways, that aside, Trump's little talk interview thing said it all. They asked why Trump is involved with such dictators and tyrants or whatever like Putin. He responded "Do you think there aren't bad things done in America?". The American government had a trail of bodies that reaches an endless degree, but typically in America people have convinced themselves that as a nation, they are historically the good guys. This couldn't be further from the truth. Pearl Harbour and 9/11 specifically spring to mind. Trump is working with people for economic good. Almost every American leader in history has a massive amount of blood on their hands, Trump just isn't concerned that his economic ally has more noticable blood.

Trump, and in extension America, are most certainly working with Russia now.
Unread 03-22-2017, 06:48 PM
Mr-Felon
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

I will be honest I didn't vote for either but would have voted Trump.Hillary was not the choice.Women only hate Trump because he beat what would have been the first Woman president and they use the Guise of some shit he said ten years ago.Trump isn't racist.Notice no one ever said he was racist when he was on Home Alone or The Aprentice Many black celebs and boxers took pre this presidential run pics with Trump.He says he wants Illegals gone whats the problem?They are illegal.Does Trump talk shit yes.Does he think before he talks?Most time no.Is he linked to Russia?Who knows.Does he hate All Muslims?I doubt it.My take is if you voted Hillary or Trump I don't hate you thats some of the dumbest shit I have seen.Women marched for Womens rights dressed as Giant Vaginas and Threatened to want to blow up the Whitehouse and Mock assassinating the President.The far left have been acting like kids the last few mos.
Unread 03-22-2017, 06:48 PM   #27

Mr-Felon
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text

I will be honest I didn't vote for either but would have voted Trump.Hillary was not the choice.Women only hate Trump because he beat what would have been the first Woman president and they use the Guise of some shit he said ten years ago.Trump isn't racist.Notice no one ever said he was racist when he was on Home Alone or The Aprentice Many black celebs and boxers took pre this presidential run pics with Trump.He says he wants Illegals gone whats the problem?They are illegal.Does Trump talk shit yes.Does he think before he talks?Most time no.Is he linked to Russia?Who knows.Does he hate All Muslims?I doubt it.My take is if you voted Hillary or Trump I don't hate you thats some of the dumbest shit I have seen.Women marched for Womens rights dressed as Giant Vaginas and Threatened to want to blow up the Whitehouse and Mock assassinating the President.The far left have been acting like kids the last few mos.
Unread 03-22-2017, 07:23 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
I will be honest I didn't vote for either but would have voted Trump.Hillary was not the choice.Women only hate Trump because he beat what would have been the first Woman president and they use the Guise of some shit he said ten years ago.
Trump actually won more of the white women vote (53%). He beat Hillary in her own demographic. She might have won if her voters actually showed up to the polls rather than assuming there's no way Trump could win. The ones who hate him hated him before he won the presidency, so saying they only hate him because he beat her makes no sense.

Quote:
Trump isn't racist.Notice no one ever said he was racist when he was on Home Alone or The Aprentice Many black celebs and boxers took pre this presidential run pics with Trump.
You're saying he isn't racist because he took pictures with black celebs? How about housing discrimination (and the court cases to back them up) in his real estate practice that goes back to the 70's?
Quote:
He says he wants Illegals gone whats the problem?They are illegal.
Every country has a right to determine who goes in and out of her borders, however, you have to balance that with the notion of people's freedom of movement. We are human beings, not inventory items, so to say that a person who has committed no crime doesn't belong here because they don't have documents which sanction their stay so they should be uprooted even if they have children here and have been here for decades is a bit extreme. Let's look at it from another perspective: every year, birds fly south for the winter and come back during the warmer months. Bears and coyotes cross borders foraging for food. no one ever asks them for documents proving they "belong" here. A human being who is just living their life but happens to have been born in a different geographical area isn't given the same benefit. People have a right to roam the earth freely just like animals do and any policy to curtail that because of a country's right to control her borders has to be balanced.
Unread 03-22-2017, 07:23 PM   #28

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

Quote:
I will be honest I didn't vote for either but would have voted Trump.Hillary was not the choice.Women only hate Trump because he beat what would have been the first Woman president and they use the Guise of some shit he said ten years ago.
Trump actually won more of the white women vote (53%). He beat Hillary in her own demographic. She might have won if her voters actually showed up to the polls rather than assuming there's no way Trump could win. The ones who hate him hated him before he won the presidency, so saying they only hate him because he beat her makes no sense.

Quote:
Trump isn't racist.Notice no one ever said he was racist when he was on Home Alone or The Aprentice Many black celebs and boxers took pre this presidential run pics with Trump.
You're saying he isn't racist because he took pictures with black celebs? How about housing discrimination (and the court cases to back them up) in his real estate practice that goes back to the 70's?
Quote:
He says he wants Illegals gone whats the problem?They are illegal.
Every country has a right to determine who goes in and out of her borders, however, you have to balance that with the notion of people's freedom of movement. We are human beings, not inventory items, so to say that a person who has committed no crime doesn't belong here because they don't have documents which sanction their stay so they should be uprooted even if they have children here and have been here for decades is a bit extreme. Let's look at it from another perspective: every year, birds fly south for the winter and come back during the warmer months. Bears and coyotes cross borders foraging for food. no one ever asks them for documents proving they "belong" here. A human being who is just living their life but happens to have been born in a different geographical area isn't given the same benefit. People have a right to roam the earth freely just like animals do and any policy to curtail that because of a country's right to control her borders has to be balanced.
Unread 03-22-2017, 07:30 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
Not only has Donald Trump actually done a lot of crazy good stuff in job creation and made massive improvements to the country's debt,
Can I get some sources here because as far as I can see these statistics haven't even came out yet so I don't know where you're pulling this from?
Unread 03-22-2017, 07:30 PM   #29

Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
Not only has Donald Trump actually done a lot of crazy good stuff in job creation and made massive improvements to the country's debt,
Can I get some sources here because as far as I can see these statistics haven't even came out yet so I don't know where you're pulling this from?

Unread 03-22-2017, 07:31 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
Women only hate Trump because he beat what would have been the first Woman president and they use the Guise of some shit he said ten years ago.
He literally said Megyn Kelly was asking him tough questions because she was on her period. If you don't think Trump is misogynistic then I guess there is no convincing you.
Unread 03-22-2017, 07:31 PM   #30

Nicholas

Quote:
Women only hate Trump because he beat what would have been the first Woman president and they use the Guise of some shit he said ten years ago.
He literally said Megyn Kelly was asking him tough questions because she was on her period. If you don't think Trump is misogynistic then I guess there is no convincing you.