Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03-29-2017, 11:41 PM
Ray Zeus
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celsius Fears Me View Post
So you've decided to come back, have decided in the what? 2-3 weeks? That you'd be an active contributor...but are complaining that guys (not me) who have been contributing for months on end have not been checking tracks? Really?

You haven't been active since 2014. These people you're telling to "stop slacking" have been. Just because you've decided rating tracks gets your dick hard, doesn't mean you have the right to tell these people to put in the work. For all you know they have, fifty times the work you have, and have decided to take a break, just like you.

Why were your panties in such a bunch over a "counter argument" anyways? You the only one allowed to have an opinion?
OK so your logic is that you complained about me wanting to bring back the track section... at the same time complaining about your own tracks not getting plays... at the same time complaining about me asking people to drop some rates... that makes no sense brah... I went to school for this shit while I was gone so I want rates and feedback for my work... and everybody but you kindly went and dropped some rates... if you don't wanna "put in work" to click play on a damn track I don't care... I don't have a gun to your head fool... I've been on this site since 07 and been active for most of that time... if I wanna come back and say "damn give the track section some love" I can do that... da fuck? Da fuck off the post brah you the only one got a problem with it...
Unread 03-29-2017, 11:41 PM   #21

Ray Zeus
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Voted: 54 audio / 890 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celsius Fears Me View Post
So you've decided to come back, have decided in the what? 2-3 weeks? That you'd be an active contributor...but are complaining that guys (not me) who have been contributing for months on end have not been checking tracks? Really?

You haven't been active since 2014. These people you're telling to "stop slacking" have been. Just because you've decided rating tracks gets your dick hard, doesn't mean you have the right to tell these people to put in the work. For all you know they have, fifty times the work you have, and have decided to take a break, just like you.

Why were your panties in such a bunch over a "counter argument" anyways? You the only one allowed to have an opinion?
OK so your logic is that you complained about me wanting to bring back the track section... at the same time complaining about your own tracks not getting plays... at the same time complaining about me asking people to drop some rates... that makes no sense brah... I went to school for this shit while I was gone so I want rates and feedback for my work... and everybody but you kindly went and dropped some rates... if you don't wanna "put in work" to click play on a damn track I don't care... I don't have a gun to your head fool... I've been on this site since 07 and been active for most of that time... if I wanna come back and say "damn give the track section some love" I can do that... da fuck? Da fuck off the post brah you the only one got a problem with it...
Unread 03-29-2017, 11:51 PM
Rican
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

He has a point though
Unread 03-29-2017, 11:51 PM   #22

Rican

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

He has a point though

Unread 03-30-2017, 09:27 AM
EtH

My tracks actually got loads of plays and some solid ratings. No issues from me.

But youre back from from your gap year telling those grafting 9 to 5 to pull their finger out. THAT makes no sense "brah"
Unread 03-30-2017, 09:27 AM   #23

EtH

My tracks actually got loads of plays and some solid ratings. No issues from me.

But youre back from from your gap year telling those grafting 9 to 5 to pull their finger out. THAT makes no sense "brah"

Unread 03-30-2017, 08:25 PM
Ray Zeus
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Then hop off my dick then!! Why are you fighting for people 3 minutes they gladly took to rate some shit? Your argument doesn't make any sense!! Did I hit home or something? Are you on your period? Why does me bringing attention to the track section offend you so much? You're like a transsexual getting mad cause I called you brah... smh...
Unread 03-30-2017, 08:25 PM   #24

Ray Zeus
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Then hop off my dick then!! Why are you fighting for people 3 minutes they gladly took to rate some shit? Your argument doesn't make any sense!! Did I hit home or something? Are you on your period? Why does me bringing attention to the track section offend you so much? You're like a transsexual getting mad cause I called you brah... smh...
Unread 03-30-2017, 08:29 PM
EtH

I mean, if you were to take the tone of my posts, and then take the tone of your posts, and wonder if one of the two of us was on our period and "so offended"....yeah, it'd totally be me. Good one brah.

Anyways brah, you're just throwing a hissy fit cause even though you did absolutely fuck all in the past whatever years, your entitled ass things that everyone should instantly jump on your tracks or they must be lazy and hate the site.
Unread 03-30-2017, 08:29 PM   #25

EtH

I mean, if you were to take the tone of my posts, and then take the tone of your posts, and wonder if one of the two of us was on our period and "so offended"....yeah, it'd totally be me. Good one brah.

Anyways brah, you're just throwing a hissy fit cause even though you did absolutely fuck all in the past whatever years, your entitled ass things that everyone should instantly jump on your tracks or they must be lazy and hate the site.

Unread 03-31-2017, 04:12 AM
Ray Zeus
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

You literally said counter rant... but whatever... You're reaching... to prove what point though? That I can't have an opinion on the ignored part of the site? So you're saying I shoulda never said anything at all and just leave it at that? Fuck all that... just because you're a passive ass person doesn't mean I have to please your ego by not bringing attention to what I want attention drawn to... so like I said hop off my dick... brah...
Unread 03-31-2017, 04:12 AM   #26

Ray Zeus
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

You literally said counter rant... but whatever... You're reaching... to prove what point though? That I can't have an opinion on the ignored part of the site? So you're saying I shoulda never said anything at all and just leave it at that? Fuck all that... just because you're a passive ass person doesn't mean I have to please your ego by not bringing attention to what I want attention drawn to... so like I said hop off my dick... brah...