Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default ECL.com (Latest News & Updates)

ECL.com Official News (Entry #1)
Roster
Champions
Episodes

The Home OF X-Clusive
Welcome to the page! The ECL just recently signed lots of battlers such as Oskar, Fidel Z, Lockhart, WarSand, & much more! Here in the ECL, it's all about attitude and how you carry yourself. If you think these battlers are here for hugs & kisses then your obviously in the wrong place. Get the hell out of our Arena or get held down and brutally beat to death!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

MAN DOWN ECL First Champion!

The Age Of Oskar?
To kick the ECL off, Oskar had a few words to say before we got started.

"Read the comment after signing the contract *shit*....If I am the main dude i could have negotiated some clauses. Like a rematch clause a bigger salary and my name as part of the league's title. Start me as your champion cause I am the best in the world at what I do. Everyone else can suck a dick and the GM's better book me with the easiest title defences to show their respect and faith in me.....tha face of this company! If my demands aren't met there will be hell to pay."

As of right now, we are convinced that Oskar can be a huge problem in the ECL & will not take no for an answer. He pretty much disrespected everyone currently on the roster so with that being said, is The Age Of Oskar going to happen? Will he find his way to the top & take over our show? Stay Tuned!

Who will Face-off For The X-Clusive Championship?
There's been some talk around the locker room about who deserves the title shot the most. A few guys (Thug Killer & WarSand) would go back & forth explaining why they deserve the shot spilling out accomplishments & popularity levels. RULE (unsigned) would interfere saying "Because im RULE.". Is that a sign? Will he be joining the ECL?

If he does, i don't think he'll be heading down the championships direction because there is someone standing in his way letting him know that he will not step foot in this league until he go through him. And his name happens to be Rican (Pending). Rican called out RULE to a rematch from the last battle they had at the TRBz event last month. Anarchist would also drop signs saying ".... IT DOESNT MATTERRRRRRRRRRRRRR" along with Fidel Z and his "Cuz I'm a big deal! I'm letsbeefs Fidel Z." comment. This is very interesting and i can't wait to kick this first Episode off. Stay tuned!

Lockhart Future X-Clusive Champion?
Recently, there's been a few arguments in the ECL & most have been very heated. But we've just came across something very interesting. Lockhart (Recently Signed To ECL) Made a call-out letting whoever win the X-Clusive championship (MAN DOWN or Rican) know that he will take that belt and become the new face of the ECL. He stated, "Whichever one of you wins this title, just know you're dead." This man mean business. Is this also a shade towards Oskar who previously stated that he will become the Face of the ECL? For more details Visit HERE.

WarSand Looking For Trouble?
Recently, our friend TB has been stirring up a lot of trouble between both of these very good friends (WarSand & Fidel Z) He recently encouraged WarSand to call out Fidel yet once more. I personally believe this is a publicity stunt. Why else would WarSand say such things? For more information, Visit HERE.

ELOH_STACKz Signed A Contract!
We would like to welcome ELOH_STACKz to our league. He promises that he will come through and dominate the rankings & work his way to that championship title! So whoever's holding that belt, watch out because this guy means business. Just recently coming off his Loss in the Tag Team tournament finals, we seeks revenge on those who thought he wouldn't make it that far. What will he do? Find out on our next episode!

Episode #1 Matchups Revealed HERE!

Episode #1 Results & Full Coverage

Rohaan vs Vintage Jack?
People were waiting to see if Vintage Jack could beat the streak so lets get into it. Both were really hoping they'd face each other on the debut show due to a long heated rivalry. They turned down a chance to battle on the TRBz card (no one knows why). When it was time to battle, Vintage backed out saying he was too busy dealing with real life stuff. Is he ducking Rohaan?

WarSand vs Fidel Z
Coming Soon

LOGiKK vs Anarchist
Coming Soon

Lockhart vs Oskar
Coming Soon

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 03-29-2014 at 12:40 PM.
Unread 03-16-2014, 05:06 PM   #1

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default ECL.com (Latest News & Updates)

ECL.com Official News (Entry #1)
Roster
Champions
Episodes

The Home OF X-Clusive
Welcome to the page! The ECL just recently signed lots of battlers such as Oskar, Fidel Z, Lockhart, WarSand, & much more! Here in the ECL, it's all about attitude and how you carry yourself. If you think these battlers are here for hugs & kisses then your obviously in the wrong place. Get the hell out of our Arena or get held down and brutally beat to death!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

MAN DOWN ECL First Champion!

The Age Of Oskar?
To kick the ECL off, Oskar had a few words to say before we got started.

"Read the comment after signing the contract *shit*....If I am the main dude i could have negotiated some clauses. Like a rematch clause a bigger salary and my name as part of the league's title. Start me as your champion cause I am the best in the world at what I do. Everyone else can suck a dick and the GM's better book me with the easiest title defences to show their respect and faith in me.....tha face of this company! If my demands aren't met there will be hell to pay."

As of right now, we are convinced that Oskar can be a huge problem in the ECL & will not take no for an answer. He pretty much disrespected everyone currently on the roster so with that being said, is The Age Of Oskar going to happen? Will he find his way to the top & take over our show? Stay Tuned!

Who will Face-off For The X-Clusive Championship?
There's been some talk around the locker room about who deserves the title shot the most. A few guys (Thug Killer & WarSand) would go back & forth explaining why they deserve the shot spilling out accomplishments & popularity levels. RULE (unsigned) would interfere saying "Because im RULE.". Is that a sign? Will he be joining the ECL?

If he does, i don't think he'll be heading down the championships direction because there is someone standing in his way letting him know that he will not step foot in this league until he go through him. And his name happens to be Rican (Pending). Rican called out RULE to a rematch from the last battle they had at the TRBz event last month. Anarchist would also drop signs saying ".... IT DOESNT MATTERRRRRRRRRRRRRR" along with Fidel Z and his "Cuz I'm a big deal! I'm letsbeefs Fidel Z." comment. This is very interesting and i can't wait to kick this first Episode off. Stay tuned!

Lockhart Future X-Clusive Champion?
Recently, there's been a few arguments in the ECL & most have been very heated. But we've just came across something very interesting. Lockhart (Recently Signed To ECL) Made a call-out letting whoever win the X-Clusive championship (MAN DOWN or Rican) know that he will take that belt and become the new face of the ECL. He stated, "Whichever one of you wins this title, just know you're dead." This man mean business. Is this also a shade towards Oskar who previously stated that he will become the Face of the ECL? For more details Visit HERE.

WarSand Looking For Trouble?
Recently, our friend TB has been stirring up a lot of trouble between both of these very good friends (WarSand & Fidel Z) He recently encouraged WarSand to call out Fidel yet once more. I personally believe this is a publicity stunt. Why else would WarSand say such things? For more information, Visit HERE.

ELOH_STACKz Signed A Contract!
We would like to welcome ELOH_STACKz to our league. He promises that he will come through and dominate the rankings & work his way to that championship title! So whoever's holding that belt, watch out because this guy means business. Just recently coming off his Loss in the Tag Team tournament finals, we seeks revenge on those who thought he wouldn't make it that far. What will he do? Find out on our next episode!

Episode #1 Matchups Revealed HERE!

Episode #1 Results & Full Coverage

Rohaan vs Vintage Jack?
People were waiting to see if Vintage Jack could beat the streak so lets get into it. Both were really hoping they'd face each other on the debut show due to a long heated rivalry. They turned down a chance to battle on the TRBz card (no one knows why). When it was time to battle, Vintage backed out saying he was too busy dealing with real life stuff. Is he ducking Rohaan?

WarSand vs Fidel Z
Coming Soon

LOGiKK vs Anarchist
Coming Soon

Lockhart vs Oskar
Coming Soon

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 03-29-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Closed Thread