Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-07-2019, 03:38 AM
Phe
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Default I have a few questions

What are the administrators gonna do to make this site better? What are we gonna do to make the site better? What is the reason behind the activity being so low? Will a complete update of the site bring in new/old battlers? $250 to win a tournament and this site hasnt even gotten better..

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Why are we handing out $250 rather than spending it on the site? Whats really going on?

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

Can anything actually be done to help the site? If letsbeef gets the update that its been asking for since 1974 will @Erupt come back and finally do a 32 with me? Will @Letum and me end our friendly rivalry with that 64 that was due years ago?
Unread 02-07-2019, 03:38 AM   #1

Phe
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 1314 text

Default I have a few questions

What are the administrators gonna do to make this site better? What are we gonna do to make the site better? What is the reason behind the activity being so low? Will a complete update of the site bring in new/old battlers? $250 to win a tournament and this site hasnt even gotten better..

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Why are we handing out $250 rather than spending it on the site? Whats really going on?

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

Can anything actually be done to help the site? If letsbeef gets the update that its been asking for since 1974 will @Erupt come back and finally do a 32 with me? Will @Letum and me end our friendly rivalry with that 64 that was due years ago?
Unread 02-07-2019, 10:36 AM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phe View Post

the admin does what he can, and for the most part he does it well. x is having a new website built. x also frequents the site sometimes and can patch up bugs. activity is low because the old heads moved on, and new traffic hasn't been gained. i feel like this is because let's beef had a hard time transitioning with the hip hop trap trend at first maybe? but the real answer is social media. have to have a more active presence. yes it will! imagine you heard myspace had released a new page with new functions n all that. you're going to check it out. if it holds up you're probably going to want to fuck with it at least a little bit. for new heads, if you wanna rap battle and you come across a well designed site, with a large community you'll probably wind up staying. 250 isn't a huge prize. and at this point, there is i would say maybe 3-5 with a chance of beating lock for a tournament, so it's a little bit discouraging.

x is handing out a little bit of money to us out of love. you think he's not paying to better the site? that's not true at all. but i'll point out, it's his money, not ours. it's not like we deserve larger prizes for the tourn.

in terms of this current site? it's pretty good. just visuals outdated. in terms of helping it gain traction. oh yes. very much so. i'm personally handling social media and i think i can start bringing in some attention.

hope this helped.
Unread 02-07-2019, 10:36 AM   #2

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phe View Post

the admin does what he can, and for the most part he does it well. x is having a new website built. x also frequents the site sometimes and can patch up bugs. activity is low because the old heads moved on, and new traffic hasn't been gained. i feel like this is because let's beef had a hard time transitioning with the hip hop trap trend at first maybe? but the real answer is social media. have to have a more active presence. yes it will! imagine you heard myspace had released a new page with new functions n all that. you're going to check it out. if it holds up you're probably going to want to fuck with it at least a little bit. for new heads, if you wanna rap battle and you come across a well designed site, with a large community you'll probably wind up staying. 250 isn't a huge prize. and at this point, there is i would say maybe 3-5 with a chance of beating lock for a tournament, so it's a little bit discouraging.

x is handing out a little bit of money to us out of love. you think he's not paying to better the site? that's not true at all. but i'll point out, it's his money, not ours. it's not like we deserve larger prizes for the tourn.

in terms of this current site? it's pretty good. just visuals outdated. in terms of helping it gain traction. oh yes. very much so. i'm personally handling social media and i think i can start bringing in some attention.

hope this helped.

Unread 02-07-2019, 04:37 PM
Phe
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

In the past I've tried bringing in new people.. I posted everywhere.. Facebook, craigslist, i even went on a handful of other rap websites and promoted letsbeef.. Of course they banned me but i still sent PMs to everyone..

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

So lets make this site look better i guess.. Good luck..
Unread 02-07-2019, 04:37 PM   #3

Phe
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 1314 text

In the past I've tried bringing in new people.. I posted everywhere.. Facebook, craigslist, i even went on a handful of other rap websites and promoted letsbeef.. Of course they banned me but i still sent PMs to everyone..

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

So lets make this site look better i guess.. Good luck..
Unread 02-09-2019, 02:55 PM
S A L T
Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
181 Won / 32 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
12 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post

hope this helped.
See this what I like to see. Definitely agree that's like exactly what happened to LB. Glad to see improvements are in the works still.

i told you stoy was handsome
Unread 02-09-2019, 02:55 PM   #4

S A L T
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
181 Won / 32 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
12 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 926 text
Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post

hope this helped.
See this what I like to see. Definitely agree that's like exactly what happened to LB. Glad to see improvements are in the works still.

i told you stoy was handsome