Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-03-2018, 09:09 AM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

How am I in my feelings? I couldn't care less about any of this. And I don't know whose dick I'm riding. Rohaan is a creepy little freak and I'm pretty indifferent on Skizzo. Do I believe they could possibly be biting? Sure, maybe. Am I gonna go full e-sleuth to get to the bottom of an accusation with zero evidence of its merit or accuracy? I bet you know that answer already. Did they block and delete pugz as well? He weighed in on this and didn't say shit about them biting.
Unread 01-03-2018, 09:09 AM   #121

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

How am I in my feelings? I couldn't care less about any of this. And I don't know whose dick I'm riding. Rohaan is a creepy little freak and I'm pretty indifferent on Skizzo. Do I believe they could possibly be biting? Sure, maybe. Am I gonna go full e-sleuth to get to the bottom of an accusation with zero evidence of its merit or accuracy? I bet you know that answer already. Did they block and delete pugz as well? He weighed in on this and didn't say shit about them biting.

Unread 01-03-2018, 09:23 AM
Brayne Ded

Oh Lord... There's a sequel????
Unread 01-03-2018, 09:23 AM   #122

Brayne Ded

Unread 01-03-2018, 09:25 AM
EtH

What you're missing out is that you have zero proof but are annoyed that people don't automatically believe you.

Why won't Grizz come back to prove it?
Unread 01-03-2018, 09:25 AM   #123

EtH

What you're missing out is that you have zero proof but are annoyed that people don't automatically believe you.

Why won't Grizz come back to prove it?

Unread 01-03-2018, 09:35 AM
Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

He said fuck LB and y'all stuck on each other nuts... Idk ask them why they didnt report @Pugz

If this thread bother u so much why are u in here ? Why respond or read?
@DavEtH lmao... Nigga I got all the proof I need, its just sad how y'all are so up their ass about the thing noone personally inboxed me like "Tana, link me to the thread" but instead wanna type bs and wonder why the niggas y'all worship are not even here. daddio is on FB in my group battle, Rule came thru and Grizzy did as well. Noone want to come here because 15 pages of bashing and no real mfers who actually battle and mind there on business. Its still the same and I dont blame them. I even went to LB fb page to protest to resurrect this place. Noone wants to.. I even asked Freezy and they like nah.. And I see why.. If I wasnt reported I wouldn't be here.. At all. Can careless.. But i have a thirst for writing so this will do until I get my account back. If there is no proof then wtf was me Grizz and Pugz talking about I the screenshots I did send? Out the blue conversation? Them reporting my account automatically deleted that posts and many other posts that effected TWP. But again, u all neglect the facts here and stuck on the fact i cannot provide the screenshots? Really? Rohan has a hisyory of biting and self voting and multiple accounts. Skizzo as well, but u continue to bash the thread owner cause the thread doesnt interest u? Heres a thought dont click on the fucking thread.
Don't respond, do what u been doing before I made this thread.. Absolutely nothinf..

https://youtu.be/dOUB8kI2wp4
Unread 01-03-2018, 09:35 AM   #124

Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 339 text

He said fuck LB and y'all stuck on each other nuts... Idk ask them why they didnt report @Pugz

If this thread bother u so much why are u in here ? Why respond or read?
@DavEtH lmao... Nigga I got all the proof I need, its just sad how y'all are so up their ass about the thing noone personally inboxed me like "Tana, link me to the thread" but instead wanna type bs and wonder why the niggas y'all worship are not even here. daddio is on FB in my group battle, Rule came thru and Grizzy did as well. Noone want to come here because 15 pages of bashing and no real mfers who actually battle and mind there on business. Its still the same and I dont blame them. I even went to LB fb page to protest to resurrect this place. Noone wants to.. I even asked Freezy and they like nah.. And I see why.. If I wasnt reported I wouldn't be here.. At all. Can careless.. But i have a thirst for writing so this will do until I get my account back. If there is no proof then wtf was me Grizz and Pugz talking about I the screenshots I did send? Out the blue conversation? Them reporting my account automatically deleted that posts and many other posts that effected TWP. But again, u all neglect the facts here and stuck on the fact i cannot provide the screenshots? Really? Rohan has a hisyory of biting and self voting and multiple accounts. Skizzo as well, but u continue to bash the thread owner cause the thread doesnt interest u? Heres a thought dont click on the fucking thread.
Don't respond, do what u been doing before I made this thread.. Absolutely nothinf..

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2018, 09:58 AM
EtH

I don't even doubt that the shit happened. It's just bizarre that you offer no proof yet expect everyone to believe you.
Unread 01-03-2018, 09:58 AM   #125

EtH

I don't even doubt that the shit happened. It's just bizarre that you offer no proof yet expect everyone to believe you.

Unread 01-03-2018, 10:12 AM
Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

you're a dumass.. Read bitch. I sent SS of a convo with Grizz and Pugs, me being reported prevents the info u want. Still u cant comprehend that.. Skizzo told on Rohan and u still can't comprehend "that reported her to prevent her showing proof" like nigga.. Ur hate for me is so strong ur too blinded to see logical facts

Unread 01-03-2018, 10:12 AM   #126

Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

you're a dumass.. Read bitch. I sent SS of a convo with Grizz and Pugs, me being reported prevents the info u want. Still u cant comprehend that.. Skizzo told on Rohan and u still can't comprehend "that reported her to prevent her showing proof" like nigga.. Ur hate for me is so strong ur too blinded to see logical facts
Unread 01-03-2018, 02:34 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

You cant accuse ppl. Provide no proof. Expect ppl to get on board then get pissy with everyone cause they aint.

Phone or no phone busy or not.

Good job you aint incharge of your states criminal justice because they'd be no 1 left breathing and those who are would be keeled over vomiting with excruciating migranes from your constant temper tantrums

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 01-03-2018, 02:34 PM   #127

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

You cant accuse ppl. Provide no proof. Expect ppl to get on board then get pissy with everyone cause they aint.

Good job you aint incharge of your states criminal justice because they'd be no 1 left breathing and those who are would be keeled over vomiting with excruciating migranes from your constant temper tantrums

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 01-03-2018, 02:55 PM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prince S View Post
I swear y'all sound so stupid. Dear ppl with no FB.. When you are reported or account is disable your posts and everything gets deleted. They know that, Skizzo clearly posted a screenshot saying that Rohan reported me and my posts and everything were deleted. Which really did happen... The fact that u all decide to neglect that info and focus on merely one thing proves you all are dickriders.. Meanwhile the only screenshots i could provide, u negelcted. Grizzy wont come back here to prove everything I had said. Yet you are so stuck on that i camt post screenshots and not reading or trying to understand the facts. Gtfo your feelings and be a damn admin. And u wonder y LB wont resurrection? Ur lazy and stupid when shit is posted in front of u to see.. Ask @MC KG when your account is reported or disabled you vant post or your posts gets deleted. They know that. Mastered that shit with FB trolling.. The report ppl so proof can be deleted. Go to FB, lemme report u.. Maybe once u become a victim of the bs you can understand wtf I'm saying..
Fuck I think I just got a reason why Rohaan may have reported me lol.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
Lmaooo
Unread 01-03-2018, 02:55 PM   #128

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prince S View Post
I swear y'all sound so stupid. Dear ppl with no FB.. When you are reported or account is disable your posts and everything gets deleted. They know that, Skizzo clearly posted a screenshot saying that Rohan reported me and my posts and everything were deleted. Which really did happen... The fact that u all decide to neglect that info and focus on merely one thing proves you all are dickriders.. Meanwhile the only screenshots i could provide, u negelcted. Grizzy wont come back here to prove everything I had said. Yet you are so stuck on that i camt post screenshots and not reading or trying to understand the facts. Gtfo your feelings and be a damn admin. And u wonder y LB wont resurrection? Ur lazy and stupid when shit is posted in front of u to see.. Ask @MC KG when your account is reported or disabled you vant post or your posts gets deleted. They know that. Mastered that shit with FB trolling.. The report ppl so proof can be deleted. Go to FB, lemme report u.. Maybe once u become a victim of the bs you can understand wtf I'm saying..
Fuck I think I just got a reason why Rohaan may have reported me lol.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
Lmaooo
Unread 01-03-2018, 03:10 PM
Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post

its the ridiculous comments and assumptions.. I dont care for that, because its stupid.. Even the slightest proof still won't awaken u all.. And if u pay attention, I have no access to what I been saying every other post. Period. What id do have ur like "oh so were the bars that are bitten" dont u think i would have posted everything and avoid 13 pages of trolling? Instead u have niggas reporting ppl to avoid the accusations

Unread 01-03-2018, 03:10 PM   #129

Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post

its the ridiculous comments and assumptions.. I dont care for that, because its stupid.. Even the slightest proof still won't awaken u all.. And if u pay attention, I have no access to what I been saying every other post. Period. What id do have ur like "oh so were the bars that are bitten" dont u think i would have posted everything and avoid 13 pages of trolling? Instead u have niggas reporting ppl to avoid the accusations
Unread 01-03-2018, 03:36 PM
lllllllllllll

Says the one that claims the screenshots are on her phone but can’t post them.

Who’s whore is this
Unread 01-03-2018, 03:36 PM   #130

lllllllllllll

Says the one that claims the screenshots are on her phone but can’t post them.

Who’s whore is this

Tags
#fuck_chy_tana_kimmy, 281st, askingforafriend, belikeskizzo, death, duckseason, facts, freerohaan, fuck_twp, getemtfouttahere, ignorelist, read52yroldnigga, riplb, teamtwp