Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Blocc
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
DeadTRI vs Tain
6 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs YuckWTFYuckWTF is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
10 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-17-2009, 01:33 AM
Rican
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I might get my spanish and english mixed up with this one but so i I dont know if youll understand or maybe ill just blabber on.

but.

let's be real. most of dudes like previous members said, all we ''care about'' is ''getting pussy'' and just cuz a girl dont give it out real quick, we call em bitches, and shit. I mean but like you got to think what you want in your real life, would you want your wifey to cheat on you, would you want a girl who just a left over. yeah, she wants it but like, what would you expect of her in the future? just sex? i mean if you really want to fuck someone, come to costa rica and pay a hooker but i mean, . NO DONT DO THAT. im fucking. but why would you do it to a friend of hers? its like do you really prefer AN EASY COME, EASY GO than actual WOMEN who got FEELINGS FOR YOU?its hard now a days to love a woman and have a woman a love you.-. and everyone who has heart gets attached so naw. dont fuck her bruh. i actually have been in the same situation you have but its something easy to think about if you have morals and a family to look up to. you feel me?
Unread 11-17-2009, 01:33 AM   #41

Rican

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

I might get my spanish and english mixed up with this one but so i I dont know if youll understand or maybe ill just blabber on.

but.

let's be real. most of dudes like previous members said, all we ''care about'' is ''getting pussy'' and just cuz a girl dont give it out real quick, we call em bitches, and shit. I mean but like you got to think what you want in your real life, would you want your wifey to cheat on you, would you want a girl who just a left over. yeah, she wants it but like, what would you expect of her in the future? just sex? i mean if you really want to fuck someone, come to costa rica and pay a hooker but i mean, . NO DONT DO THAT. im fucking. but why would you do it to a friend of hers? its like do you really prefer AN EASY COME, EASY GO than actual WOMEN who got FEELINGS FOR YOU?its hard now a days to love a woman and have a woman a love you.-. and everyone who has heart gets attached so naw. dont fuck her bruh. i actually have been in the same situation you have but its something easy to think about if you have morals and a family to look up to. you feel me?

Unread 11-17-2009, 01:40 AM
Celsius

YO...i just recently broke up with my chick ( 5 days ago) i been with her for what seems like an eternity.....im guilty of copping a few looks here and there and the odd flirty conversation, but whats more important to you...pussy or morales? Some people are notorious for building their character around this life choice...others are more stable.

seems like you're a bit confused D...puberty setting in a lil late?
s'all good..i was a late bloomer too
lol..lemme stop...jus fuckin witcha bro...imma go vote on ur tourney batt rite now.
Unread 11-17-2009, 01:40 AM   #42

Celsius

YO...i just recently broke up with my chick ( 5 days ago) i been with her for what seems like an eternity.....im guilty of copping a few looks here and there and the odd flirty conversation, but whats more important to you...pussy or morales? Some people are notorious for building their character around this life choice...others are more stable.

seems like you're a bit confused D...puberty setting in a lil late?
s'all good..i was a late bloomer too
lol..lemme stop...jus fuckin witcha bro...imma go vote on ur tourney batt rite now.

Unread 11-17-2009, 01:55 AM
Rican

thats what i tried to say
Unread 11-17-2009, 01:55 AM   #43

Rican

thats what i tried to say