Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-08-2017, 02:12 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ️������️ View Post
Levelling the playing field = You also having a gun? Yeah, cause what happens in these situations is two guys turn away from each other and walk twenty paces. Cool story Murica.

In actuality, what happens is one dude walks over to another one and shoots the fuck out of him. No gunfight, just one dude shooting another one, whether the dead dude had a holster or not.

Fuck your gun laws.
That's a situation that I'm sure has happened many times, just the shitty reality of the merican system. Though the underlying point of my position is that in situations where a violent gun scenario kicks off, and separate gun-owners are in the vicinity, they could save potential victims. Or if the initial victim was carrying a firearm, and the shooter simply misses or something unlucky happens. He can then defend himself, in comparison to the other situation where he'd have to just run, hide, or die

Both of my listed scenarios have also happened, here's a good map to put that across better than my words can
http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/05/gu...ers-criminals/
Of the nearly 200 cases we analyzed, people carrying guns saved at least 283 potential victims.

Even still, beyond all that shit, I actually agree that the system is trash. Though until we wizen up I'd much rather be the guy who can adequately defend himself than the guy who simply disagrees with the situation and brings words to a gunfight.
Unread 02-08-2017, 02:12 PM   #21

Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text

Quote:
Levelling the playing field = You also having a gun? Yeah, cause what happens in these situations is two guys turn away from each other and walk twenty paces. Cool story Murica.

In actuality, what happens is one dude walks over to another one and shoots the fuck out of him. No gunfight, just one dude shooting another one, whether the dead dude had a holster or not.

Fuck your gun laws.
That's a situation that I'm sure has happened many times, just the shitty reality of the merican system. Though the underlying point of my position is that in situations where a violent gun scenario kicks off, and separate gun-owners are in the vicinity, they could save potential victims. Or if the initial victim was carrying a firearm, and the shooter simply misses or something unlucky happens. He can then defend himself, in comparison to the other situation where he'd have to just run, hide, or die

Both of my listed scenarios have also happened, here's a good map to put that across better than my words can
http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/05/gu...ers-criminals/
Of the nearly 200 cases we analyzed, people carrying guns saved at least 283 potential victims.

Even still, beyond all that shit, I actually agree that the system is trash. Though until we wizen up I'd much rather be the guy who can adequately defend himself than the guy who simply disagrees with the situation and brings words to a gunfight.
Unread 02-08-2017, 02:16 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'd probably have a gun if I was in America. I wouldn't carry it around with me, same way I don't carry a knife with me here, but why not have one if I'm allowed?

The problem is people are stupid, and I wouldn't be comfortable knowing that people can just walk around with guns and make the same stupid decisions they already make. Yesterday I saw two junkies get into a fight in a crowded area outside my house. If there was guns...some shit could have happened.
Unread 02-08-2017, 02:16 PM   #22

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

I'd probably have a gun if I was in America. I wouldn't carry it around with me, same way I don't carry a knife with me here, but why not have one if I'm allowed?

The problem is people are stupid, and I wouldn't be comfortable knowing that people can just walk around with guns and make the same stupid decisions they already make. Yesterday I saw two junkies get into a fight in a crowded area outside my house. If there was guns...some shit could have happened.

Unread 02-08-2017, 02:21 PM
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

I lived in Alabama about a year or so back, and the county I was housed withins sheriff apparently revoked the state concealed carry "privileges" in favor of open carry. Which they CAN do. So many rebel flag draped rednecks with pistols on them even at fuckin fast food places. Shit made me uncomfortable as hell

Last edited by Babylon; 02-08-2017 at 02:25 PM.
Unread 02-08-2017, 02:21 PM   #23

Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text

Quote:

I lived in Alabama about a year or so back, and the county I was housed withins sheriff apparently revoked the state concealed carry "privileges" in favor of open carry. Which they CAN do. So many rebel flag draped rednecks with pistols on them even at fuckin fast food places. Shit made me uncomfortable as hell

Last edited by Babylon; 02-08-2017 at 02:25 PM.
Unread 02-08-2017, 02:32 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ️🐉️ View Post
That's the difference between the U.K and the U.S. Over here I am never worried about being shot under almost any circumstances. It doesn't matter if a fight breaks out, hell it doesn't even matter if someone gets into a fight with a police officer. I know there is no risk to their life and no risk to the police officers. That's how it should be.

'Merica needs to switch to a more U.K-like gun control system.
Unread 02-08-2017, 02:32 PM   #24

Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ️🐉️ View Post
That's the difference between the U.K and the U.S. Over here I am never worried about being shot under almost any circumstances. It doesn't matter if a fight breaks out, hell it doesn't even matter if someone gets into a fight with a police officer. I know there is no risk to their life and no risk to the police officers. That's how it should be.

'Merica needs to switch to a more U.K-like gun control system.

Unread 02-08-2017, 02:37 PM
EtH

The police should absolutely not be armed in America. Their duty is to serve and protect the people (the slogan might be PD specific but the thought behind it spreads across them all). If there is a possibility of a person being shot by a police officer who doesn't deserve to be shot, or a police officer being shot by a criminal, the latter should always be what happens. The police are supposed to protect the people, it should be their lives on the line before any innocent persons.
Unread 02-08-2017, 02:37 PM   #25

EtH

The police should absolutely not be armed in America. Their duty is to serve and protect the people (the slogan might be PD specific but the thought behind it spreads across them all). If there is a possibility of a person being shot by a police officer who doesn't deserve to be shot, or a police officer being shot by a criminal, the latter should always be what happens. The police are supposed to protect the people, it should be their lives on the line before any innocent persons.

Unread 02-08-2017, 05:09 PM
Mob_Figure
Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
30 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

shit everywhere ive lived has damn near zero gun laws easy to buy and open carry requires no license. purchasing only reqs a background check. alot of people in here talking shit like damn jealous much.
Unread 02-08-2017, 05:09 PM   #26

Mob_Figure
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
30 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 120 audio / 1 text
Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

shit everywhere ive lived has damn near zero gun laws easy to buy and open carry requires no license. purchasing only reqs a background check. alot of people in here talking shit like damn jealous much.
Unread 02-08-2017, 05:15 PM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mob_Figure View Post
Yeah. I'm so jealous. I wish Scotland had more school shootings.
Unread 02-08-2017, 05:15 PM   #27

EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mob_Figure View Post
Yeah. I'm so jealous. I wish Scotland had more school shootings.