Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-26-2019, 03:36 PM
Azul El Chivo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

You're thinking of back in 2010 or so and back then that was what was dope for the time. There were still members with integrity and legit skill then. Once they're all gone it's a castle made of sand. You need good people to have a good community and thus a good site. People fuck with SMACK and want to be on there because of all the talent there and the way it's ran professionally and treated with the proper respect. Same with any other successful battle rap league / promotion. The bums hang around bums and stay in bum leagues that are ran by bums until they step it up and want / do better. The big fish want to go swim with other big fish and do big fish shit.
Unread 08-26-2019, 03:36 PM   #71

Azul El Chivo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

You're thinking of back in 2010 or so and back then that was what was dope for the time. There were still members with integrity and legit skill then. Once they're all gone it's a castle made of sand. You need good people to have a good community and thus a good site. People fuck with SMACK and want to be on there because of all the talent there and the way it's ran professionally and treated with the proper respect. Same with any other successful battle rap league / promotion. The bums hang around bums and stay in bum leagues that are ran by bums until they step it up and want / do better. The big fish want to go swim with other big fish and do big fish shit.

Unread 08-26-2019, 03:47 PM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I never called anyone out. I was giving a simple solution to the problem. Its funny how your comparing me to others when i'm just being real with y'all. but yet your getting defensive about me saying you went ghost, but didnt you say something about me going ghost? I went ghost because i had life problems to deal with. I never gave up on hip hop/rap and i never gave up on LB. I'm going to carry on tradition just like you and punk should as well. All your years of hard work is great and i know you and punk are vets. The point is to promote but y'all are going about this the wrong way. You think i'm attacking you guys but i'm not. I'm trying to make people realize that we need to make moves as a unit.
Unread 08-26-2019, 03:47 PM   #72

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 214 text

I never called anyone out. I was giving a simple solution to the problem. Its funny how your comparing me to others when i'm just being real with y'all. but yet your getting defensive about me saying you went ghost, but didnt you say something about me going ghost? I went ghost because i had life problems to deal with. I never gave up on hip hop/rap and i never gave up on LB. I'm going to carry on tradition just like you and punk should as well. All your years of hard work is great and i know you and punk are vets. The point is to promote but y'all are going about this the wrong way. You think i'm attacking you guys but i'm not. I'm trying to make people realize that we need to make moves as a unit.
Unread 08-26-2019, 06:28 PM
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizNasty View Post
I’m not caring on another thing until the place gets updated. I’ve been putting in work for years. The guys who claim we go about this the wrong way and should shutup complaining ain’t put in the work for such a long ass time.

You’re basically saying “I know you guys been putting in work for years and the site is still dying but keep doing what you’re doing until it’s completely dead.. oh wait... it is completely dead.... this is all you guys fault for complaining and giving up”
Unread 08-26-2019, 06:28 PM   #73

Punk

Quote:
I’m not caring on another thing until the place gets updated. I’ve been putting in work for years. The guys who claim we go about this the wrong way and should shutup complaining ain’t put in the work for such a long ass time.

You’re basically saying “I know you guys been putting in work for years and the site is still dying but keep doing what you’re doing until it’s completely dead.. oh wait... it is completely dead.... this is all you guys fault for complaining and giving up”

Unread 08-26-2019, 09:45 PM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

You’re basically saying “I know you guys been putting in work for years and the site is still dying but keep doing what you’re doing until it’s completely dead.. oh wait... it is completely dead.... this is all you guys fault for complaining and giving up” <------ THIS IS NOT WHAT IM SAYING. Once again i said we need to work as a unit and have the proper promotion. Thats what im saying lol. Your taking my words out of context.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

@Punk what i'm telling you is that your wasting your time posting this. I'm speaking in a general sense as to why the websites is failing. We need proper promotion. What don't you understand? What are you gaining from posting this? Why are you offended by the truth? I'm speaking facts bro.......but as a side note though. Sometimes when you want something done. You gotta do it yourself. I don't rely on LB to promote my shit. I do that shit on my own.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

shit, i think your talented enough to get people to listen to your tracks. Why don't you promote yourself, instead of wasting time with something that hasn't budged in years. Or are you on here to help people wake up and see LB through your point of view?
Unread 08-26-2019, 09:45 PM   #74

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

You’re basically saying “I know you guys been putting in work for years and the site is still dying but keep doing what you’re doing until it’s completely dead.. oh wait... it is completely dead.... this is all you guys fault for complaining and giving up” <------ THIS IS NOT WHAT IM SAYING. Once again i said we need to work as a unit and have the proper promotion. Thats what im saying lol. Your taking my words out of context.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

@Punk what i'm telling you is that your wasting your time posting this. I'm speaking in a general sense as to why the websites is failing. We need proper promotion. What don't you understand? What are you gaining from posting this? Why are you offended by the truth? I'm speaking facts bro.......but as a side note though. Sometimes when you want something done. You gotta do it yourself. I don't rely on LB to promote my shit. I do that shit on my own.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

shit, i think your talented enough to get people to listen to your tracks. Why don't you promote yourself, instead of wasting time with something that hasn't budged in years. Or are you on here to help people wake up and see LB through your point of view?
Unread 08-26-2019, 11:06 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul El Chivo View Post
I'm not sure if you were ever around LB back when it was good but there were two entire sections. You had the forum guys. Those were the guys who could write punches and actually battle. Then you had everyone else. A wasteland of cheating and nonsense. The latter was easily more fun. The excitement of having a battle coming to close was so much more intense. Shit was so much more fub when you just wrote shit. I'm someone that breaks shit down to really technical levels but at the same time I don't wanna spend 3 weeks on a verse, and no one wins titles with half an hours work.

Quote:
LB isn't "hip hop/rap". Its dorky text and audio battling.

Anyways, we all go inactive for whatever reason. But this isn't just a situation where some cunt goes inactive. Maybe 5 years ago if everyone did everything I said, sure, maybe. Now, there is NOTHING you or I can do to change this shit. Go ahead and prove me wrong but realistically odds say you'll just get fed up and ghost again Within 2 months.

I compared you yo other people because your opinion is so overwhelming generic. Every dude whos came back after years away feels like their new found activity in a month is gonna move the earth, and they for some reason ALWAYS decide to call out the guys that got Lb to this stage in the process. If you wanna completely ignore advice from people who clearly have a more extensive perspective and experience, go ahead. Do whatever it is you want to do. But we got it to this point and you can't get sand in your vagina because we decide for a week not to play ball anymore.

Me and Punk, within the last two months, completely took over the site and added some of the best content in years. Before you start calling lads like us out, ask yourself, what the fuck have you done full stop?

You're talking about "proper promotion" as if we haven't been there done that. Be it trying to connect the large Facebook group, spamming Youtube instrumentals, spamming other websites...you name it we've tried it. You forget man, this shit essentially went un-updated (or very minimally) for about 12 years. After those first few when we all noticed shit started to drop, we all did exactly what you're calling for. We promoted the site, we ran tournaments, leagues, events. We made development crews. We made our own Hall of Fame.

This shit is like a fucking minecraft server. We had a building block of a world and we fucking made one. We built this shit to have legends and histories. From MJ to Edgeworth, this shit was all us.

Now? There's nothing more we can do man. We've exhausted every option. It's on X and completely out of our hands.
@mcg#3451

Last edited by EtH; 08-26-2019 at 11:24 PM.
Unread 08-26-2019, 11:06 PM   #75

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul El Chivo View Post
I'm not sure if you were ever around LB back when it was good but there were two entire sections. You had the forum guys. Those were the guys who could write punches and actually battle. Then you had everyone else. A wasteland of cheating and nonsense. The latter was easily more fun. The excitement of having a battle coming to close was so much more intense. Shit was so much more fub when you just wrote shit. I'm someone that breaks shit down to really technical levels but at the same time I don't wanna spend 3 weeks on a verse, and no one wins titles with half an hours work.

Quote:
LB isn't "hip hop/rap". Its dorky text and audio battling.

Anyways, we all go inactive for whatever reason. But this isn't just a situation where some cunt goes inactive. Maybe 5 years ago if everyone did everything I said, sure, maybe. Now, there is NOTHING you or I can do to change this shit. Go ahead and prove me wrong but realistically odds say you'll just get fed up and ghost again Within 2 months.

I compared you yo other people because your opinion is so overwhelming generic. Every dude whos came back after years away feels like their new found activity in a month is gonna move the earth, and they for some reason ALWAYS decide to call out the guys that got Lb to this stage in the process. If you wanna completely ignore advice from people who clearly have a more extensive perspective and experience, go ahead. Do whatever it is you want to do. But we got it to this point and you can't get sand in your vagina because we decide for a week not to play ball anymore.

Me and Punk, within the last two months, completely took over the site and added some of the best content in years. Before you start calling lads like us out, ask yourself, what the fuck have you done full stop?

You're talking about "proper promotion" as if we haven't been there done that. Be it trying to connect the large Facebook group, spamming Youtube instrumentals, spamming other websites...you name it we've tried it. You forget man, this shit essentially went un-updated (or very minimally) for about 12 years. After those first few when we all noticed shit started to drop, we all did exactly what you're calling for. We promoted the site, we ran tournaments, leagues, events. We made development crews. We made our own Hall of Fame.

This shit is like a fucking minecraft server. We had a building block of a world and we fucking made one. We built this shit to have legends and histories. From MJ to Edgeworth, this shit was all us.

Now? There's nothing more we can do man. We've exhausted every option. It's on X and completely out of our hands.
@mcg#3451

Last edited by EtH; 08-26-2019 at 11:24 PM.
Unread 08-27-2019, 12:14 AM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

"LB isn't "hip hop/rap". Its dorky text and audio battling."

Yo, that shit had me dying. Anyways, i was just pointing out the obvious. I ain't trying to be LETSBEEFS SAVIOR and I didn't expect you both to get all offensive either. You say that LB has done promotions, but explain why it didnt work out? And why did the promotions stop?
Unread 08-27-2019, 12:14 AM   #76

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Yo, that shit had me dying. Anyways, i was just pointing out the obvious. I ain't trying to be LETSBEEFS SAVIOR and I didn't expect you both to get all offensive either. You say that LB has done promotions, but explain why it didnt work out? And why did the promotions stop?
Unread 08-27-2019, 12:26 AM
Denton
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

How can this site ever be taken seriously when mother fucking Bnas is number 1 all time
Unread 08-27-2019, 12:26 AM   #77

Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 76 audio / 818 text
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to Denton

How can this site ever be taken seriously when mother fucking Bnas is number 1 all time
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2019, 02:10 AM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

agreed lol
Unread 08-27-2019, 02:10 AM   #78

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

agreed lol
Unread 08-27-2019, 07:07 AM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:

Lack of owner support. You put in a lot of work and then the second you needed help from staff or the owners, you realized you were in it alone.

I've posted tonnes and tonnes of ideas that would have worked back in the day. But alas, it's too late for all of it. New members need interaction but everyones too busy focusing on high level battles and tournaments. Everyone was too busy making their vet crews and trying to get titles that when the "wasteland" side of LB died out, all that was left were guys that were too good for the newbies to battle or interact with.
@mcg#3451
Unread 08-27-2019, 07:07 AM   #79

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text

Quote:

Lack of owner support. You put in a lot of work and then the second you needed help from staff or the owners, you realized you were in it alone.

I've posted tonnes and tonnes of ideas that would have worked back in the day. But alas, it's too late for all of it. New members need interaction but everyones too busy focusing on high level battles and tournaments. Everyone was too busy making their vet crews and trying to get titles that when the "wasteland" side of LB died out, all that was left were guys that were too good for the newbies to battle or interact with.
Unread 08-27-2019, 08:03 AM
Supsie

JUST MAKE ANOTHER WEBSITE FUUUUURRR REAL!!!!! JUST GET A DOPE HARDCORE HIP HOP WEBSITE GOING...... LET THE OLD GO A REBIRTH NEEDS TO BE MADE AN MAKE IT WAY MORE FRESH THEN LB, LET IT GO .. FUCK...

PEEP PUNKS WEBSITE EVERYONE, DUDES PUT IN EFFORT TO GET SHIT GOING.. BUT IT DONT HAVE BATTLES YET... GET IT DONE HOMIES MAKE THE MOVE CREATE GANGSTA SHIT.
Unread 08-27-2019, 08:03 AM   #80

Supsie

JUST MAKE ANOTHER WEBSITE FUUUUURRR REAL!!!!! JUST GET A DOPE HARDCORE HIP HOP WEBSITE GOING...... LET THE OLD GO A REBIRTH NEEDS TO BE MADE AN MAKE IT WAY MORE FRESH THEN LB, LET IT GO .. FUCK...

PEEP PUNKS WEBSITE EVERYONE, DUDES PUT IN EFFORT TO GET SHIT GOING.. BUT IT DONT HAVE BATTLES YET... GET IT DONE HOMIES MAKE THE MOVE CREATE GANGSTA SHIT.