Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-07-2019, 04:56 PM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voting isn't too bad. And even if it ain't like the 'good ol' days' then fuck it. 4-5 expo'd votes are way better than 7+ 'fv one hit harder' votes.

Unread 01-07-2019, 04:56 PM   #21

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text

Voting isn't too bad. And even if it ain't like the 'good ol' days' then fuck it. 4-5 expo'd votes are way better than 7+ 'fv one hit harder' votes.

Unread 01-07-2019, 05:02 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
Look, I generally keep to myself and run my supid ass tournaments and whatnot but I seen this and...

What exactly is the issue with voting? Y'all acting like battles aren't closing out or some shit. This thread make it seems like mods NEED to be voting as battles aren't closing out after 3 days. Most battles been averaging 5-7 votes. Look at the fucking battle feed right now, voting looks as active as battling. What do all you whiny fucks want? One battle a week and everyone on the whole site votes on it and then we can circlejerk about it? Given the current state of decay of actual activity, the voting seems to be running in parallel with battling. Mods voting more isn't going to do shit, @Row so let it go. You're not going to, "fix," voting. This is not something with a simple solution, @guts. and a thread about it is in the right place but can't accomplish much other than the pointless argument we've seen so far. Y'all need to quit bitching, accept LB's death sentence and enjoy the ride. Real talk.

Quality > Quantity
i'm not bitching. i'm saying there is a clear problem. most of the votes i see are not quality. most of the votes i see that are quality aren't in quantity. (some exception like edgeworth) y'all keep preaching to me this concept of quality over quantity, but i've already disssmissed this. look at our situation. you admit it yourself, the site is dying. so in this instance we need a heavier percentage of quantity. having a couple great votes, over plenty good votes.

i won't sit back and enjoy the ride. i refuse to let the site die. that's the whole point. obviously. and i need to further explore the concept of quality over quantity. because i think there are so many points alone i can prove there.
Unread 01-07-2019, 05:02 PM   #22

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Look, I generally keep to myself and run my supid ass tournaments and whatnot but I seen this and...

What exactly is the issue with voting? Y'all acting like battles aren't closing out or some shit. This thread make it seems like mods NEED to be voting as battles aren't closing out after 3 days. Most battles been averaging 5-7 votes. Look at the fucking battle feed right now, voting looks as active as battling. What do all you whiny fucks want? One battle a week and everyone on the whole site votes on it and then we can circlejerk about it? Given the current state of decay of actual activity, the voting seems to be running in parallel with battling. Mods voting more isn't going to do shit, @Row so let it go. You're not going to, "fix," voting. This is not something with a simple solution, @guts. and a thread about it is in the right place but can't accomplish much other than the pointless argument we've seen so far. Y'all need to quit bitching, accept LB's death sentence and enjoy the ride. Real talk.

Quality > Quantity
i'm not bitching. i'm saying there is a clear problem. most of the votes i see are not quality. most of the votes i see that are quality aren't in quantity. (some exception like edgeworth) y'all keep preaching to me this concept of quality over quantity, but i've already disssmissed this. look at our situation. you admit it yourself, the site is dying. so in this instance we need a heavier percentage of quantity. having a couple great votes, over plenty good votes.

i won't sit back and enjoy the ride. i refuse to let the site die. that's the whole point. obviously. and i need to further explore the concept of quality over quantity. because i think there are so many points alone i can prove there.

Unread 01-07-2019, 05:06 PM
Row

Quote:
Mods voting more isn't going to do shit, @Row so let it go.
dawg, you didnt even exist WHEN mods were voting pretty much everyday, and what it did for members then. you dont know what the hell you talkin bout

tryna have a discussion voicing our opinions and only ones who call that bitching are fvc & mods. whats that show
Unread 01-07-2019, 05:06 PM   #23

Row

Quote:
Mods voting more isn't going to do shit, @Row so let it go.
dawg, you didnt even exist WHEN mods were voting pretty much everyday, and what it did for members then. you dont know what the hell you talkin bout

tryna have a discussion voicing our opinions and only ones who call that bitching are fvc & mods. whats that show

Unread 01-07-2019, 05:14 PM
Brayne Ded

Quote:
Originally Posted by guts. View Post

What I was getting at is "fixing the voting," isn't going to "save the site." Voting will always be complained about. Fixing it would be like plugging one leak on a sinking ship. It will help and the ship will sink every so slightly slower but it's still going down. I do see your efforts and appreciate them but don't want to see you exert all this energy on a site that is going nowhere, man.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post

You have been bitching for at least 6 months about mods voting. It's like your bitter or something. Stuck in the olden days. All you talk about is how it used to be. It ain't like that anymore so telling me about it is irrelevant. You're honestly dumb as fuck, @Row.
Unread 01-07-2019, 05:14 PM   #24

Brayne Ded

Quote:
Originally Posted by guts. View Post

What I was getting at is "fixing the voting," isn't going to "save the site." Voting will always be complained about. Fixing it would be like plugging one leak on a sinking ship. It will help and the ship will sink every so slightly slower but it's still going down. I do see your efforts and appreciate them but don't want to see you exert all this energy on a site that is going nowhere, man.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Quote:

You have been bitching for at least 6 months about mods voting. It's like your bitter or something. Stuck in the olden days. All you talk about is how it used to be. It ain't like that anymore so telling me about it is irrelevant. You're honestly dumb as fuck, @Row.

Unread 01-07-2019, 05:15 PM
Row

and idk about yall, but for some who are tryna progress their craft into something more in RL,im sure they'd rather not write spend a week or 2 writing a 62 or a 2 min audio and have 1 fvc member vote instead of 7 average voters. the latter makes them putting in effort more worthwhile . active voting mods changes the 7 average voters to something better.

quantity > quality (in this case)
Unread 01-07-2019, 05:15 PM   #25

Row

and idk about yall, but for some who are tryna progress their craft into something more in RL,im sure they'd rather not write spend a week or 2 writing a 62 or a 2 min audio and have 1 fvc member vote instead of 7 average voters. the latter makes them putting in effort more worthwhile . active voting mods changes the 7 average voters to something better.

Unread 01-07-2019, 05:17 PM
Brayne Ded

Quote:

Bro, the "average voter" is someone who votes "One had harder punches GB" or some shit. Yeah, people who are serious about this want 7 votes like that. Definitely going to bring back your golden days you won't shut the fuck up about.
Unread 01-07-2019, 05:17 PM   #26

Brayne Ded

Quote:

Bro, the "average voter" is someone who votes "One had harder punches GB" or some shit. Yeah, people who are serious about this want 7 votes like that. Definitely going to bring back your golden days you won't shut the fuck up about.

Unread 01-07-2019, 05:22 PM
Row

Quote:
youre a fucking retard if you cant see the diff b/w voicing my opinion in a discussion thread and bitching. I only mentioned how it used to be in one post, that being 5 minutes ago. nice to see you replying to posts request your response OVER voting requests in the fvc thread. go run another shit tournament and dont ever tag me in your dumbass posts again.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Quote:
clearly you didnt know what i meant by average. i wasnt even talking to you in the first place so pleaaaaaaase stfu guy
Unread 01-07-2019, 05:22 PM   #27

Row

Quote:
youre a fucking retard if you cant see the diff b/w voicing my opinion in a discussion thread and bitching. I only mentioned how it used to be in one post, that being 5 minutes ago. nice to see you replying to posts request your response OVER voting requests in the fvc thread. go run another shit tournament and dont ever tag me in your dumbass posts again.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Quote:
clearly you didnt know what i meant by average. i wasnt even talking to you in the first place so pleaaaaaaase stfu guy

Unread 01-07-2019, 05:26 PM
Brayne Ded

I'm just sick of you BITCHING (yes, that is what your washed up ass is doing) about a problem that is generally known and has been since I started in 2013. Then, when someone asks why you do nothing to help, suddenly "it's an opinion and I'm not a mod so it's not my problem." Even though you have been consistently pointing out that mods don't vote enough. Keep your stupid ass opinions to yourself @Row I don't know of anyone that gives a fuck what you think and your "opinion." You're obviously not trying to help. Just point out flaws like a little bitch.
Unread 01-07-2019, 05:26 PM   #28

Brayne Ded

I'm just sick of you BITCHING (yes, that is what your washed up ass is doing) about a problem that is generally known and has been since I started in 2013. Then, when someone asks why you do nothing to help, suddenly "it's an opinion and I'm not a mod so it's not my problem." Even though you have been consistently pointing out that mods don't vote enough. Keep your stupid ass opinions to yourself @Row I don't know of anyone that gives a fuck what you think and your "opinion." You're obviously not trying to help. Just point out flaws like a little bitch.

Unread 01-07-2019, 05:31 PM
KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

So... Who's voting on this ^ battle? I'd say it's pretty even right now

Unread 01-07-2019, 05:31 PM   #29

KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text

So... Who's voting on this ^ battle? I'd say it's pretty even right now
Unread 01-07-2019, 05:40 PM
Row

Quote:
I'm just sick of you BITCHING (yes, that is what your washed up ass is doing) about a problem that is generally known and has been since I started in 2013.
and i've been sick of your stupid-wackula-shit-tournament-running-with-lack-of-members-mediocre lookin ass but i kept quiet. keep the pad in, dawg

Quote:
Then, when someone asks why you do nothing to help, suddenly "it's an opinion and I'm not a mod so it's not my problem." Even though you have been consistently pointing out that mods don't vote enough.
I'll let someone who's been around answer this dumbass post.

Quote:
Keep your stupid ass opinions to yourself @Row I don't know of anyone that gives a fuck what you think and your "opinion."
If you check the OP, i was the only one tagged in this, i didnt just waltz in and drop 2 cents. so shut the fuck up.

Quote:
You're obviously not trying to help. Just point out flaws like a little bitch.
and you comin in here saying people who are voicing their opinion is bitching helps?

this isnt your thread then, bye

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

ppl will make what they will of this site so if they wanna go post threads bout shit like this, or run forum tournaments without stepping up their pen game, let them. shit
Unread 01-07-2019, 05:40 PM   #30

Row

Quote:
I'm just sick of you BITCHING (yes, that is what your washed up ass is doing) about a problem that is generally known and has been since I started in 2013.
and i've been sick of your stupid-wackula-shit-tournament-running-with-lack-of-members-mediocre lookin ass but i kept quiet. keep the pad in, dawg

Quote:
Then, when someone asks why you do nothing to help, suddenly "it's an opinion and I'm not a mod so it's not my problem." Even though you have been consistently pointing out that mods don't vote enough.
I'll let someone who's been around answer this dumbass post.

Quote:
Keep your stupid ass opinions to yourself @Row I don't know of anyone that gives a fuck what you think and your "opinion."
If you check the OP, i was the only one tagged in this, i didnt just waltz in and drop 2 cents. so shut the fuck up.

Quote:
You're obviously not trying to help. Just point out flaws like a little bitch.
and you comin in here saying people who are voicing their opinion is bitching helps?

this isnt your thread then, bye

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

ppl will make what they will of this site so if they wanna go post threads bout shit like this, or run forum tournaments without stepping up their pen game, let them. shit