Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03-18-2016, 09:51 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost
Default Russell Westbrook > Steph Curry

all Steph Curry can do is shoot...and people say he's the greatest shooter to ever play the game...which could very well be true...but he's not a better passer than Westbrook, not a better defender, not a better rebounder, and he's definitely not fucking with Westbrook on fastbreak points

discuss...
Unread 03-18-2016, 09:51 AM   #1

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text

Default Russell Westbrook > Steph Curry

all Steph Curry can do is shoot...and people say he's the greatest shooter to ever play the game...which could very well be true...but he's not a better passer than Westbrook, not a better defender, not a better rebounder, and he's definitely not fucking with Westbrook on fastbreak points

discuss...
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2016, 10:43 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

All-Around game, Klay Thompson > Steph. Hell the way Draymond been playing, he gets a notable mention but yea, to be an in-game shooter, Ain't nobody fucking with Steph. The boy got a shot out of this world.

Steph > Russ
He ain't JUST a shooter I mean you have a nigga who can dribble a fuckin soccer ball and still injure your ankles. And he can pass aswell. Steph can be looked at as just a shooter but you've never seen 1 nigga score more than 30 AND the entire team still get their touches like how the Warriors do.

Off-Topic( The Celtics on their 08 shit again.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 03-18-2016 at 10:47 AM.
Unread 03-18-2016, 10:43 AM   #2

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

All-Around game, Klay Thompson > Steph. Hell the way Draymond been playing, he gets a notable mention but yea, to be an in-game shooter, Ain't nobody fucking with Steph. The boy got a shot out of this world.

Steph > Russ
He ain't JUST a shooter I mean you have a nigga who can dribble a fuckin soccer ball and still injure your ankles. And he can pass aswell. Steph can be looked at as just a shooter but you've never seen 1 nigga score more than 30 AND the entire team still get their touches like how the Warriors do.

Off-Topic( The Celtics on their 08 shit again.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 03-18-2016 at 10:47 AM.

Unread 03-18-2016, 10:57 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

there's no way Steph is better than Russ...Steph isnt even a better PG and thats the most important thing since thats the position he plays...better shooter? of course. better overall player/PG? not even close..

and by not even close i mean LITERALLY not even close

Westbrook's accolades this season

#1 in triple doubles
#1 in steals
#1 in rebounds/game for a guard (dude's a guard and he averages more rebounds than LeBron)
#2 in assists/game

dude is just an animal

if it werent for Steph Curry, Westbrook would be the clear cut MVP front runner...but with Steph breaking records and his team holding the best record ppl sleep on Russ
Unread 03-18-2016, 10:57 AM   #3

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

there's no way Steph is better than Russ...Steph isnt even a better PG and thats the most important thing since thats the position he plays...better shooter? of course. better overall player/PG? not even close..

and by not even close i mean LITERALLY not even close

Westbrook's accolades this season

#1 in triple doubles
#1 in steals
#1 in rebounds/game for a guard (dude's a guard and he averages more rebounds than LeBron)
#2 in assists/game

dude is just an animal

if it werent for Steph Curry, Westbrook would be the clear cut MVP front runner...but with Steph breaking records and his team holding the best record ppl sleep on Russ
Unread 03-18-2016, 11:11 AM
Lockhart

Steph Curry mainly gets his hype for all the shots he makes. Don't get me wrong, he will wind up becoming the best shooter to play the game more than likely, but in terms of being an overall player? Forget about
Unread 03-18-2016, 11:11 AM   #4

Lockhart

Steph Curry mainly gets his hype for all the shots he makes. Don't get me wrong, he will wind up becoming the best shooter to play the game more than likely, but in terms of being an overall player? Forget about

Unread 03-18-2016, 11:29 AM
lllllllllllll

They getting the job done though. I got a $200 on them beating the Bulls record.

But Russ been eating, no doubt and same with Curry. You can't just say homie only a shooter I mean Russ only averaging 4 more assist than curry. That's not too far behind, especially when your entire team is also averaging around the same amount. It's not about curry, he just eat the most. A repeat of what happened last year but Curry will take Finals.

@Lockhart what's to forget about? Let's be real, if curry keep playing like He playing now, ain't even no debate. This is what happened to lebron. Niggas saw he was being mentioned with the Kobes (Steph/Jordan) and half the world hate the boy. He earned his hype. Not a lot of niggas in the NBA can fuck with Curry lay up game, he's a elite dribbler, and a team player.
Unread 03-18-2016, 11:29 AM   #5

lllllllllllll

They getting the job done though. I got a $200 on them beating the Bulls record.

But Russ been eating, no doubt and same with Curry. You can't just say homie only a shooter I mean Russ only averaging 4 more assist than curry. That's not too far behind, especially when your entire team is also averaging around the same amount. It's not about curry, he just eat the most. A repeat of what happened last year but Curry will take Finals.

@Lockhart what's to forget about? Let's be real, if curry keep playing like He playing now, ain't even no debate. This is what happened to lebron. Niggas saw he was being mentioned with the Kobes (Steph/Jordan) and half the world hate the boy. He earned his hype. Not a lot of niggas in the NBA can fuck with Curry lay up game, he's a elite dribbler, and a team player.

Unread 03-18-2016, 11:36 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Speakin of lay ups and elite dribblers...I feel like we been gettin robbed of how good Kyrie Irving can be. dude is a lot better than we been seeing...injuries have been holding him back. and i feel like he feels weird about playing with LeBron...Kyrie's a better clutch shooter but when the games down to the final seconds LeBron gets the last shot...i know that shit has to bother Kyrie..especially after he signed a max contract thinking he would be 'that nigga' in cleveland...

& i'm glad Damian Lillard is finally buggin out...3-4 yrs ago I was watching him in the summer league before he got into the NBA and he was shittin on everyone
Unread 03-18-2016, 11:36 AM   #6

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Speakin of lay ups and elite dribblers...I feel like we been gettin robbed of how good Kyrie Irving can be. dude is a lot better than we been seeing...injuries have been holding him back. and i feel like he feels weird about playing with LeBron...Kyrie's a better clutch shooter but when the games down to the final seconds LeBron gets the last shot...i know that shit has to bother Kyrie..especially after he signed a max contract thinking he would be 'that nigga' in cleveland...

& i'm glad Damian Lillard is finally buggin out...3-4 yrs ago I was watching him in the summer league before he got into the NBA and he was shittin on everyone
Unread 03-18-2016, 12:34 PM
Tha Czar

Dam snapping right now and he's getting better every season since he came in. To me it's kyrie and cp3 over anybody. When it comes to what a true point guard should be, they fit it. they have the it for it. Not saying Russ and Steph are great players but defensively he's subpar and 90% of Steph shots are technically "bad shots" which is why I agree that Klay is better than Steph. Russ a monster of a player but his temper will get the best of him. Kyrie and Chris stay leveled headed throughout their whole career and I'll even add Isiah Thomas cuz he's underrated as fuck. Just my opinion
Unread 03-18-2016, 12:34 PM   #7

Tha Czar

Dam snapping right now and he's getting better every season since he came in. To me it's kyrie and cp3 over anybody. When it comes to what a true point guard should be, they fit it. they have the it for it. Not saying Russ and Steph are great players but defensively he's subpar and 90% of Steph shots are technically "bad shots" which is why I agree that Klay is better than Steph. Russ a monster of a player but his temper will get the best of him. Kyrie and Chris stay leveled headed throughout their whole career and I'll even add Isiah Thomas cuz he's underrated as fuck. Just my opinion

Unread 03-18-2016, 03:29 PM
lllllllllllll

Nigga when you can make those shots like lay ups, ain't no such thing as a bad shot. Just know your limits. And I told everybody that Damian Lillard was gonna snap. Y'all seen the boy reaction when they compared him to Steph curry. Damn there chewed his head off. I wish DRose never got injured. He would've had a second mvp. Lastly, never sleep on John Wall. One of my favorite point guards shit I even got his move-sets in 2K.
Unread 03-18-2016, 03:29 PM   #8

lllllllllllll

Nigga when you can make those shots like lay ups, ain't no such thing as a bad shot. Just know your limits. And I told everybody that Damian Lillard was gonna snap. Y'all seen the boy reaction when they compared him to Steph curry. Damn there chewed his head off. I wish DRose never got injured. He would've had a second mvp. Lastly, never sleep on John Wall. One of my favorite point guards shit I even got his move-sets in 2K.

Unread 03-18-2016, 08:07 PM
Row

Who is the better point guard is strictly debatable cause everyone has different criteria of what makes a point guard, or even a player, good. But steph isn't only a shooter - if he shoots dope and it's getting big wins, why switch it up? He has proven to have other shit in the bag in past games. But I do agree that the hype he got is belittling other players who seem to be doing better statistically.
Unread 03-18-2016, 08:07 PM   #9

Row

Who is the better point guard is strictly debatable cause everyone has different criteria of what makes a point guard, or even a player, good. But steph isn't only a shooter - if he shoots dope and it's getting big wins, why switch it up? He has proven to have other shit in the bag in past games. But I do agree that the hype he got is belittling other players who seem to be doing better statistically.

Unread 03-18-2016, 08:25 PM
Tha Czar

^^ A point made. It's working for him but they way he gets buckets is unreal don't get me wrong but it's just not my style. That's why kyrie and cp3 are my fav. They have the best iq in the game today and J-wall has gotten a lot better. His jump shot has improved heavily and has slowed his game up a bit so ain't no sleeping on him.
Unread 03-18-2016, 08:25 PM   #10

Tha Czar

^^ A point made. It's working for him but they way he gets buckets is unreal don't get me wrong but it's just not my style. That's why kyrie and cp3 are my fav. They have the best iq in the game today and J-wall has gotten a lot better. His jump shot has improved heavily and has slowed his game up a bit so ain't no sleeping on him.