Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-27-2013, 04:01 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Mr-Felon the type of dude to molest his son to a Katy Perry song.

Mr-Felon the type of dude to smoke crack at a Christmas Parade.

Mr-Felon the type of dude to reminisce to his wife about his husband in prison. Because they have the same body type.
Unread 12-27-2013, 04:01 PM   #81

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Mr-Felon the type of dude to reminisce to his wife about his husband in prison. Because they have the same body type.

Unread 12-27-2013, 04:01 PM
Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Felon View Post
No i'm pretty sure people LAUGHED AT YOYR FAILED ATTEMPT AT RAPPING @Row

REALLY WHOSE LAUGHING AT ME?People with wacker text than you its all you can do you won't "mic up" you fuckin SUCK AT TEXT AND YOU SUCK AT RAPPIN thats not me "throwing up your battle records" THATS ME THROWING UP YOUR LOSING RECORD.........ROW,GAY RASHAD,UNSEVERE PAIN you mfs suck AND THATS NOT ME BEING AN ASS thats me telling you the TRUTH NOONE ON LB WANTS TO TELL YOU.........THEY DON'T LIKE HURTING FEELINGS THEY SUGAR COAT FEEDBACK FOR YALL......I'm the real deal THE TRUTH I WILL TELL YOU THE FACTS........face it GIVE UP RAPPING............AND ITS SAD IM TAKIN ON ALL YOU WACK BITCHES SINGLE HANDEDLY AND ALL YALL GOT ARE "YELLOW TEETH JOKES" whose losing?

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

AND I THREATENED YOU "BEING TOUGH" GAY RASHAD WITH ALL THAT"you don't want them PROBELEMS IN REAL LIFE" gtfoh

psh you just butthurt cause i said your teeth matched your font. at least you have style.
Unread 12-27-2013, 04:01 PM   #82

Row

Quote:
No i'm pretty sure people LAUGHED AT YOYR FAILED ATTEMPT AT RAPPING @Row

REALLY WHOSE LAUGHING AT ME?People with wacker text than you its all you can do you won't "mic up" you fuckin SUCK AT TEXT AND YOU SUCK AT RAPPIN thats not me "throwing up your battle records" THATS ME THROWING UP YOUR LOSING RECORD.........ROW,GAY RASHAD,UNSEVERE PAIN you mfs suck AND THATS NOT ME BEING AN ASS thats me telling you the TRUTH NOONE ON LB WANTS TO TELL YOU.........THEY DON'T LIKE HURTING FEELINGS THEY SUGAR COAT FEEDBACK FOR YALL......I'm the real deal THE TRUTH I WILL TELL YOU THE FACTS........face it GIVE UP RAPPING............AND ITS SAD IM TAKIN ON ALL YOU WACK BITCHES SINGLE HANDEDLY AND ALL YALL GOT ARE "YELLOW TEETH JOKES" whose losing?

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

AND I THREATENED YOU "BEING TOUGH" GAY RASHAD WITH ALL THAT"you don't want them PROBELEMS IN REAL LIFE" gtfoh

psh you just butthurt cause i said your teeth matched your font. at least you have style.

Unread 12-27-2013, 04:08 PM
Ray Zeus
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

lmao ok how about this then... since you're so 'great' how about we do a gauntlet of sorts... a text battle... an audio battle... and a diss track... put ya money where ya mouth is broke nigguh...

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Mancini View Post

lmaooo

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

omg... i just listened to about three songs on ya mixtapes... lmaooooooo!!!! how in the fuck is he HOF????? this nigguh is traaaaaaassssssshhhhhhhhhhhh lmaoooooo good quality though... but trraaaaaaaassssssshhhhhhhhhh assssss baaaarrrrssss lmaooooo
Unread 12-27-2013, 04:08 PM   #83

Ray Zeus
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Voted: 54 audio / 890 text

lmao ok how about this then... since you're so 'great' how about we do a gauntlet of sorts... a text battle... an audio battle... and a diss track... put ya money where ya mouth is broke nigguh...

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Quote:

lmaooo

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

omg... i just listened to about three songs on ya mixtapes... lmaooooooo!!!! how in the fuck is he HOF????? this nigguh is traaaaaaassssssshhhhhhhhhhhh lmaoooooo good quality though... but trraaaaaaaassssssshhhhhhhhhh assssss baaaarrrrssss lmaooooo
Unread 12-27-2013, 04:11 PM
Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Rashad View Post

lmaooo

must of got it when everyone else's quality was trash..
Unread 12-27-2013, 04:11 PM   #84

Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Rashad View Post

lmaooo

must of got it when everyone else's quality was trash..

Unread 12-27-2013, 04:12 PM
Ray Zeus
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

true lol
Unread 12-27-2013, 04:12 PM   #85

Ray Zeus
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

true lol
Unread 12-27-2013, 04:16 PM
Mr-Felon
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

I DON'T WASTE MY TIME TEXTING OR AUDIO BATTLING DROP A HARD ASS DISS ON ME THATS MERITS A RESPONSE AND I WILL DEF RETURN FIRE..........HALF THE MFS WHO HAVE BEEN IN THIS EXACT SITUATION DROP STRAIGHT GARBAGE THEY DO ALL THIS"IMMA ETHER YOU TYPE TALK"IMMA EMBARRASS YOU BULLSHIT AND THEN DROP STRAIGHT ASS..........GO BORROW SOME OF YOUR MOMS MCDONALDS TAX MONEY BUY A CHEAP MIC AND DROP THE HARDEST DISS YOU HAVE EVER DROPPED IN YOUR FUCKIN LIFE ON ME........AND IF ITS A HARD ASS DISS I WILL RETURN.........AND ITS NOT JUST ME SAYING"OH YOUR DISS IS ASS" EVERYONE WHO LISTENES ON LETSBEEF TRACKSIDE AGREES THE DISS TRACKS ARE ASS..........THIS WON'T BE ANY DIFFERENT I BET YOU YOU WON'T DROP A DISS........YOU CALLIN ME OUT BALLS IN YOUR COURT TO DROP DON'T TRY TO WIGGLE OUT WITH SOME "OH YOU DROP FIRST BULLSHIT"THATS THE 1ST MOVE MOST YOU PUSSYS MAKE

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE

Unread 12-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #86

Mr-Felon
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text

I DON'T WASTE MY TIME TEXTING OR AUDIO BATTLING DROP A HARD ASS DISS ON ME THATS MERITS A RESPONSE AND I WILL DEF RETURN FIRE..........HALF THE MFS WHO HAVE BEEN IN THIS EXACT SITUATION DROP STRAIGHT GARBAGE THEY DO ALL THIS"IMMA ETHER YOU TYPE TALK"IMMA EMBARRASS YOU BULLSHIT AND THEN DROP STRAIGHT ASS..........GO BORROW SOME OF YOUR MOMS MCDONALDS TAX MONEY BUY A CHEAP MIC AND DROP THE HARDEST DISS YOU HAVE EVER DROPPED IN YOUR FUCKIN LIFE ON ME........AND IF ITS A HARD ASS DISS I WILL RETURN.........AND ITS NOT JUST ME SAYING"OH YOUR DISS IS ASS" EVERYONE WHO LISTENES ON LETSBEEF TRACKSIDE AGREES THE DISS TRACKS ARE ASS..........THIS WON'T BE ANY DIFFERENT I BET YOU YOU WON'T DROP A DISS........YOU CALLIN ME OUT BALLS IN YOUR COURT TO DROP DON'T TRY TO WIGGLE OUT WITH SOME "OH YOU DROP FIRST BULLSHIT"THATS THE 1ST MOVE MOST YOU PUSSYS MAKE

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE

Unread 12-27-2013, 04:17 PM
Row

Quote:
I DON'T WASTE MY TIME TEXTING OR AUDIO BATTLING CAUSE IM ASS
cause you're ass, son.
Unread 12-27-2013, 04:17 PM   #87

Row

Quote:
I DON'T WASTE MY TIME TEXTING OR AUDIO BATTLING CAUSE IM ASS
cause you're ass, son.

Unread 12-27-2013, 04:19 PM
Ray Zeus
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Quote:
dog... my lightest will kill your hardest... you HAVE NO BARS!!!!!! just have yo shit written up ima drop some shit in the next couple of days...
Unread 12-27-2013, 04:19 PM   #88

Ray Zeus
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Quote:
dog... my lightest will kill your hardest... you HAVE NO BARS!!!!!! just have yo shit written up ima drop some shit in the next couple of days...
Unread 12-27-2013, 04:21 PM
Mr-Felon
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

BLNK is the type of dude to BE 32 AND STILL LIVE WITH MOM AND WEARING DADS CLOTHS

BLNK is the type of dude to rap on a FAMOUS RAPPERS BEAT and DO HORRIBLE

BLNK is the type of dude who enters a video battle and and stands with his hands tucked behind his back like a BITCH
Unread 12-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #89

Mr-Felon
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text

Quote:

BLNK is the type of dude to BE 32 AND STILL LIVE WITH MOM AND WEARING DADS CLOTHS

BLNK is the type of dude to rap on a FAMOUS RAPPERS BEAT and DO HORRIBLE

BLNK is the type of dude who enters a video battle and and stands with his hands tucked behind his back like a BITCH
Unread 12-27-2013, 04:26 PM
Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

lol.

yall childish.

"look at him he ugly, he look like a girl" *edits pic*

back and forth!

nigga! you bishes bot as horrible as ya mixtapes... lmao. comical shit tho.

#carryon

https://youtu.be/dOUB8kI2wp4
Unread 12-27-2013, 04:26 PM   #90

Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 339 text
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

lol.

yall childish.

"look at him he ugly, he look like a girl" *edits pic*

back and forth!

nigga! you bishes bot as horrible as ya mixtapes... lmao. comical shit tho.

#carryon

https://youtu.be/dOUB8kI2wp4
Offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
asschin, carryon, felons girl tho, george costanza, getchaliferight, heathledger, ledgerface, losetheselfies, mcdonalds janitor, mizzbootychin, murdaseason, nappymama, nigga, passherthemask, shesnojoker, shitsnojoker, thenigga, thishitzsoserious, ultimomwarrior