OSKAR, WHITZ

Unread 04-14-2014, 04:41 PM
Arakari
Basic Member
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

WHITZ 38/50

- Content 7.5/10
Great content in there. Good setup, and the stuff was all there, and relevant.
- Emotion 8.5/10
Seemed pretty strong through most of it. No complaints.
- Hook 8.5/10
One of the better hooks I’ve heard on a LB song. Good job. Better than what I can do.
- Flow 7/10
Sounded tight in parts, but other slight parts had too many syllables.
- Captivation/Relatability 6.5/10
Captivation was alright, and since it’s a ‘diss-like’ track, I don’t know how much I can or can’t relate.

OSKAR 34/50

- Content 6.5/10
Could have used a bit more content, and maybe some more punchlines.
- Emotion 6/10
Emotion was there, but seemed a little flat from 1:20-ish 1:40. ..Still had emotion.
- Hook 5/10
I liked the concept of the hook, but it really wasn’t all there for me…Seemed a little ‘flat.’
- Flow 8.5/10
Flow was alright, I’ve seen worse and/or better. No harm here.
- Captivation/Relatability 8/10
1:40 said a lot. I find a lot of gimmickey rappers around and diss them for fun. Lol, I can definitely relate to the sort of melancholy feel I hear in the song…I dunno if you do, but…Nice.

WHITZ.
Unread 04-14-2014, 04:41 PM   #11

Arakari
Basic Member

Voted: 322 audio / 217 text
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

WHITZ 38/50

- Content 7.5/10
Great content in there. Good setup, and the stuff was all there, and relevant.
- Emotion 8.5/10
Seemed pretty strong through most of it. No complaints.
- Hook 8.5/10
One of the better hooks I’ve heard on a LB song. Good job. Better than what I can do.
- Flow 7/10
Sounded tight in parts, but other slight parts had too many syllables.
- Captivation/Relatability 6.5/10
Captivation was alright, and since it’s a ‘diss-like’ track, I don’t know how much I can or can’t relate.

OSKAR 34/50

- Content 6.5/10
Could have used a bit more content, and maybe some more punchlines.
- Emotion 6/10
Emotion was there, but seemed a little flat from 1:20-ish 1:40. ..Still had emotion.
- Hook 5/10
I liked the concept of the hook, but it really wasn’t all there for me…Seemed a little ‘flat.’
- Flow 8.5/10
Flow was alright, I’ve seen worse and/or better. No harm here.
- Captivation/Relatability 8/10
1:40 said a lot. I find a lot of gimmickey rappers around and diss them for fun. Lol, I can definitely relate to the sort of melancholy feel I hear in the song…I dunno if you do, but…Nice.

WHITZ.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2014, 04:43 PM
FAME
Mentioned: 538 Post(s)
Tagged: 30 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to FAME
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENSON THA GREAT View Post
both need to work on attacking your opponent better...but im gonna say it was real close as far as delivery and performance... but I say whitz edged it slightly for the win
Thanks for your input Benson. If you wish for your vote to be counted, please judge the battle in the manner that Pugz did. Also, please note, this is not a disstrack battle... This is just to see who can make a better song out of the selected beat. The emcees can diss eachother if they want to, but the choice of topic is entirely down to the artist. Thank you.

MIXTAPES

Aint Sleepin', Stay Dreamin'

Unread 04-14-2014, 04:43 PM   #12

FAME
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 32 text
Mentioned: 538 Post(s)
Tagged: 30 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENSON THA GREAT View Post
both need to work on attacking your opponent better...but im gonna say it was real close as far as delivery and performance... but I say whitz edged it slightly for the win
Thanks for your input Benson. If you wish for your vote to be counted, please judge the battle in the manner that Pugz did. Also, please note, this is not a disstrack battle... This is just to see who can make a better song out of the selected beat. The emcees can diss eachother if they want to, but the choice of topic is entirely down to the artist. Thank you.

MIXTAPES

Aint Sleepin', Stay Dreamin'

Unread 04-14-2014, 08:55 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Content- 8 to 7 WHITZ. I felt WHITZ was more so in attack mode while OSKAR didn't really throw many punches back in his track.

Emotion- 7 to 7 OSKAR. WHITZ had more of a laid back style in this where OSKAR was more aggressive.

Hook- 7 to 6.5 WHITZ. I couldn't really hear WHITZ's hook most of the time but when I slowed down to listen again, it sounded nice. I wasn't really feeling OSKAR's much at all, to me? It just sounded awkward.

Flow- 6.5 to 6.5 OSKAR. Both could have done SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better with the flow than what they did here. Disappointed in both. Felt OSK edged this by a hair.

Captivation/Relatability- 7.5 to 7 WHITZ. WHITZ simply threw more punches here and I liked that. Not taking away from OSK, but I'm more of a diss track guy to be real.

MVGT WHITZ on a split decision. God Bless.
Unread 04-14-2014, 08:55 PM   #13

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Content- 8 to 7 WHITZ. I felt WHITZ was more so in attack mode while OSKAR didn't really throw many punches back in his track.

Emotion- 7 to 7 OSKAR. WHITZ had more of a laid back style in this where OSKAR was more aggressive.

Hook- 7 to 6.5 WHITZ. I couldn't really hear WHITZ's hook most of the time but when I slowed down to listen again, it sounded nice. I wasn't really feeling OSKAR's much at all, to me? It just sounded awkward.

Flow- 6.5 to 6.5 OSKAR. Both could have done SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better with the flow than what they did here. Disappointed in both. Felt OSK edged this by a hair.

Captivation/Relatability- 7.5 to 7 WHITZ. WHITZ simply threw more punches here and I liked that. Not taking away from OSK, but I'm more of a diss track guy to be real.

MVGT WHITZ on a split decision. God Bless.

Unread 04-19-2014, 01:19 PM
UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

- Content: I noticed that Whitz added things to the beat (I don't know if that's allowed or not) but it did add content to the tracc and was kinda nice. Oskar had some decent stuff, But I felt he could of put more into it like whitz did. 1 Thing I did notice was that Osk cut bacc on the accent a lil and made it easier to understand his verse. Oskar: 7 Whitz: 8

- Emotion: Both was pretty even here, what did it for me was the emotion in the hook of whitz tracc, and the verse in General. Oskar seemed like he had a lil emotion in his but could of Brought more to the table. Oskar: 7 1/2 Whitz: 8

- Hook: Oskar's hook was really quiet and I could barely hear it, would of liked to hear a better hook. Whitz had a pretty smooth hook. Oskar: 7 Whitz: 8

- Flow: Both was pretty even here, 1 just slightly edged it by a hair. Oskar: 7 1/2 Whitz: 8

- Captivation/Relatability: I was captivted by one's tracc more and could relate easier with Whitz Tracc. Oskar had a couple things that captivated me, but didn't keep my attention long. I like the add-ons that Whitz did with his, which lead me to lean more this way in Keeping my attention and relating. Oskar: 7 Whitz: 8

Unread 04-19-2014, 01:19 PM   #14

UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 418 audio / 274 text
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

- Content: I noticed that Whitz added things to the beat (I don't know if that's allowed or not) but it did add content to the tracc and was kinda nice. Oskar had some decent stuff, But I felt he could of put more into it like whitz did. 1 Thing I did notice was that Osk cut bacc on the accent a lil and made it easier to understand his verse. Oskar: 7 Whitz: 8

- Emotion: Both was pretty even here, what did it for me was the emotion in the hook of whitz tracc, and the verse in General. Oskar seemed like he had a lil emotion in his but could of Brought more to the table. Oskar: 7 1/2 Whitz: 8

- Hook: Oskar's hook was really quiet and I could barely hear it, would of liked to hear a better hook. Whitz had a pretty smooth hook. Oskar: 7 Whitz: 8

- Flow: Both was pretty even here, 1 just slightly edged it by a hair. Oskar: 7 1/2 Whitz: 8

- Captivation/Relatability: I was captivted by one's tracc more and could relate easier with Whitz Tracc. Oskar had a couple things that captivated me, but didn't keep my attention long. I like the add-ons that Whitz did with his, which lead me to lean more this way in Keeping my attention and relating. Oskar: 7 Whitz: 8

Unread 04-20-2014, 07:51 PM
HandWrapz
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
38 Won / 24 Lost

- Content: I think this was the hardest part to judge for me, both went in. I feel one was lyrically better. but other had some shit to say. Oskar: 8 Whitz: 9

- Emotion: Ones energy was clearly there start to finish. Others was starting real strong but appear not as strong as the track progress. I like energy from both winner. Oskar: 8 Whitz: 9

- Hook: Ones Hook set the energy for his verses. the energy the entire track matched. I believe this was a huge part of the decision for emotion and how the track made you feel. I feel this was a bit one sided. Oskar: 7 Whitz: 9

- Flow: even. both had a decent vibe to the beat.. Oskar: 9 Whitz: 9

- Captivation/Relatability: I feel this was another part of what brought the tight emotion to track. the winner had some sample cuts that help set the emotion of his track. I think loser just didn't do enough in this department. But it was a great battle I enjoyed very much. thanks to both of you. Oskar: 8 Whitz: 9

Winner: Whitz
Unread 04-20-2014, 07:51 PM   #15

HandWrapz
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
38 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 178 audio / 45 text
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

- Content: I think this was the hardest part to judge for me, both went in. I feel one was lyrically better. but other had some shit to say. Oskar: 8 Whitz: 9

- Emotion: Ones energy was clearly there start to finish. Others was starting real strong but appear not as strong as the track progress. I like energy from both winner. Oskar: 8 Whitz: 9

- Hook: Ones Hook set the energy for his verses. the energy the entire track matched. I believe this was a huge part of the decision for emotion and how the track made you feel. I feel this was a bit one sided. Oskar: 7 Whitz: 9

- Flow: even. both had a decent vibe to the beat.. Oskar: 9 Whitz: 9

- Captivation/Relatability: I feel this was another part of what brought the tight emotion to track. the winner had some sample cuts that help set the emotion of his track. I think loser just didn't do enough in this department. But it was a great battle I enjoyed very much. thanks to both of you. Oskar: 8 Whitz: 9

Winner: Whitz