Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-21-2019, 11:14 AM
IAmFlow
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
192 Won / 43 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by REZN View Post
I disagree with the bolded. New, and closing soon battles should be the priority. "Big" battles get a lot of votes as it is. But, people seldom want to vote on the battles they aren't interested in. And this is where the FVC is needed most.

I feel as though, there should be at least 3 FVC members voting on every battle with less than 3 votes from the new battles list, to ensure that they close. The same with the battles closing soon.

As, battles not closing on time is probably one of the biggest deterrents to activity. If a battler comes here to battle, and is subjected to their battle staying open for an extenuating period of time, with few votes, then what incentive is there for them to stay?
Thank you. This is exactly why I wanted everyone incite on everything so I can tailor and perfect the end game as much as possible. How do you feel about the rotation of the FVC members that should be focusing on that idea. That way a specific persons aren't always only responsible for that. I can also focus attention on those battles at any given time through IM, PM, and threads that encourage the members to go vote on those at any given time. So keep that in mind. I work from home, so this is something I can stay on top of.

As far as the tournaments/events. I do feel the FVC should be involved as much as possible in those. The FVC are supposed to be the respected voters held a tier above regular voters. They should have their input on the bigger battles.
Unread 12-21-2019, 11:14 AM   #11

IAmFlow
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
192 Won / 43 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 166 audio / 1340 text
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REZN View Post
I disagree with the bolded. New, and closing soon battles should be the priority. "Big" battles get a lot of votes as it is. But, people seldom want to vote on the battles they aren't interested in. And this is where the FVC is needed most.

I feel as though, there should be at least 3 FVC members voting on every battle with less than 3 votes from the new battles list, to ensure that they close. The same with the battles closing soon.

As, battles not closing on time is probably one of the biggest deterrents to activity. If a battler comes here to battle, and is subjected to their battle staying open for an extenuating period of time, with few votes, then what incentive is there for them to stay?
Thank you. This is exactly why I wanted everyone incite on everything so I can tailor and perfect the end game as much as possible. How do you feel about the rotation of the FVC members that should be focusing on that idea. That way a specific persons aren't always only responsible for that. I can also focus attention on those battles at any given time through IM, PM, and threads that encourage the members to go vote on those at any given time. So keep that in mind. I work from home, so this is something I can stay on top of.

As far as the tournaments/events. I do feel the FVC should be involved as much as possible in those. The FVC are supposed to be the respected voters held a tier above regular voters. They should have their input on the bigger battles.
Offline   Reply With Quote